Most Suckiest Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Talk about which ending in a videogame you think sucks the most and talk about how you would make it better.

I am who I am
I really don't feel like goin' into detail but I will say. ALL of the RE games have sucky and REALLY short endins. Even when there is good voice actin'.

sketch_turner
Oh wow, i was about to mention the ending from resident evil 5. But the ending that got me more was Metal Gear Solid 4. I was just lost.

Nemesis X
Fable II's ending sucked. I've been playing for 20 hours, finding the heroes of strength, skill, and will; fighting hordes of hobbes, bandits, undead, trolls, and spire guards and all I get at the end is shooting a music box and killing a guy with only one shot from my gun. That's it? Funny, I was expecting an epic boss battle while mourning the loss of my dead dog.

Lušh
Bioshock should have been a bit better

King-Fingolfin
Resident Evil 5.

Gheyness at it's prime.

Impediment
RE 5 was kinda lame, but not nearly as lame as Clive Barker's Jericho. It didn't even have an ending. After you defeat the Firstborn, it just fades to an ocean setting. Needless to say, I felt very, very robbed.

Zack Fair
Halo 2's ending is one of the lamest endings ever.

Hmm...I'd have to say SF4's endings are terrible.

X-2 bringing back Tidus is...awful.

I could go on.

ThunderGodEneru
X-2's ending might be it for me, it completely pulverized the impact of the first game.

Zack Fair
I don't aknowledge that piece of crap unless its to bash it. uhuh

Smasandian
I would say most endings for games I have played are pretty shitty.

Even though I haven't played it in awhile, but Mass Effect ending was pretty good.

occultdestroyer
Final Fantasy XII.

One of the suckiest endings I have ever seen in a JRPG.

First_Tsurugi06
Resident Evil games in general don't exactly have what I'd call detailed endings. That, and the Ninja Gaiden games tend to just end dull.

My sister's BF seems to have a beef with SoTC's ending. But hell, I was just glad that Agro was still alive (it serves as inspiration for my AgroXEpona fan fiction)

I am who I am
Yea, NG has some pretty weak endins, too.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06

My sister's BF seems to have a beef with SoTC's ending.

SotC has one of the best video game endings ever made.

First_Tsurugi06
Well, tell that to Dan. I didn't have much of a problem with it myself. Ironic plot twists, intentionally interpretable elements, and underlaying symbolism aren't exactly taken too high with the five dozen FPS games vomited forth in the past year and a half, but I go out of my way to try and understand it all.

ares834
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SotC has one of the best video game endings ever made.
QFT. You know they are making a movie based on the game.

Kazenji
Secret Of Evermore for the Snes soon as you beat the last boss the screen just goes black with no credits.

Nemesis X
FEAR 2. The plot was mainly about destroying Alma but all I see at the end is her knocked up. Boo!

THE JLRTENJAC
Knights of the Old Republic II... Both endings.

Kris Blaze

Morridini
Does no ending count as a bad ending?
If so then I nominate Assassin's Creed, never has the credits of a game sneaked up on me like that. One moment playing, then all of a sudden the credits are rolling....

ThunderGodEneru
I liked Assassin's Creed's ending personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.