Thor vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Current Thor w/Odinforce and not broken Mjolnir.

JLA consists of: Superman, Wonder Woman, Female Dr.Light, Red Tornado, Black canary, Green Arrow and Wally West.

Thor would destroy these guys, right?

xJLxKing
You are kidding right? Just because he posses the same power(or almost) doesn't mean he has control like Odin. Either way even Odin would find it hard.

Wally would still his speed, while the others pound on him

Raoul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

JLA consists of: Superman, Wonder Woman, Female Dr.Light, Red Tornado, Black canary, Green Arrow and Wally West.

Thor would destroy these guys, right?

wow. i thought you were kidding...

Starscream M
thor would get assraped

ares834
JLA WTF pwns.

Wei Phoenix
Marvel doesn't win this crossover fight.

iceman24567
Too many people on the JLA side.

darthgoober
Green Arrow tips the scales in DC's favor...

jalek moye
thor gets destroyed, hell he'd have a hard fight against some of them in one on one let alone all of them.

Raoul
i'm not going to close one of the few threads on this forum with kimiyo hoshi...

the Darkone
Odin alone will smoke JLA, Thor would do some serious damage. King Thor would rape this team in seconds, current Thor seems under written.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman and Wonder Woman combined give Odinforce Thor enough trouble to allow Dr. Light and Flash to end the fight.

Diana is worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir as well so that is another disadvantage for Thor.

If Wally can still lend speed then this fight is over in brutal fashion.

psycho gundam

Thor would destroy these guys, right? general eiling did it, current thor doing it isn't far fetched amirite?

leonidas
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are kidding right? Just because he posses the same power(or almost) doesn't mean he has control like Odin. Either way even Odin would find it hard.

Wally would still his speed, while the others pound on him

what?? odin would destroy this team. he frickin one-shotted ss and drax without effort and warlock was so outta his league he didn't bother getting into the match.

wm thor with the gem demolished the entire watch PLUS strange AND the ss, basically one-shotting them when he was tired of them. i'm not sure about all of KT's feats, but it seems he should be more powerful than that version of thor was. he was only on par with thanos at the time. if someone has proof that KT<wm thor w/gew, i'd love to hear it and i'd be willing to change my opinion. however, if THAT thor effortlessly wiped out the watch + strange and ss, this thor should be able to win this fight.

kgkg
^Power Gem allowed thors power to grow exponentially, he was getting so powerful that even Eternity was taking note. King thor wasn't all that.

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
^Power Gem allowed thors power to grow exponentially, he was getting so powerful that even Eternity was taking note. King thor wasn't all that.

it was GROWING. at the time he whooped the watch et al., he was CONSIDERABLY weaker than odin and was even unable to do more than stalemate thanos. his battle with thanos even happened AFTER he whooped the others so he may have been even weaker since his power grew every moment he had the gem. when thor beat everyone down, he was WELL below odin.

is KT CONSIDERABLY weaker than even THAT??

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
it was GROWING. at the time he whooped the watch et al., he was CONSIDERABLY weaker than odin and was even unable to do more than stalemate thanos. his battle with thanos even happened AFTER he whooped the others so he may have been even weaker since his power grew every moment he had the gem. when thor beat everyone down, he was WELL below odin.

is KT CONSIDERABLY weaker than even THAT?? KT is not Odin. His durability is not all that great, what feat does KT have to say he was more powerful than WM Thor with gem , or Odin?

I'm not sure why your bringing Odin to be honest? Odin feats outshine almost any version of Thor other than Runes.

I don't see KT doing what WM thor did

leonidas
KT is not Odin. His durability is not all that great, what feat does KT have to say he was more powerful than WM Thor with gem , or Odin?

hey, that was MY question! i said i was willing to change my mind IF someone could prove that KT<wm thor w/gem. what are some of KT's best feats?

why odin? because it IS his power. maybe KT isn't as skilled, but he still possesses the power, he still has the god blast which would easily kill anyone on the team. i just find it hard to believe a thor with the odinforce would be THAT far below odin. but i'm open to any proof.

why? didn't he basically decapitate the destroyer? there was a time even ODIN himself feared the destroyer . . . one 'destroyer killing' blow would effortlessly slaughter anyone on the team.

Slaanesh
i think Thor can take this team down..

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas hey, that was MY question! i said i was willing to change my mind IF someone could prove that KT<wm thor w/gem. what are some of KT's best feats? I will like to know that as well. His durability was pretty bad to start with. Current Thor has struggled with few people already who are hardly Skyfather level.

Originally posted by leonidas why odin? because it IS his power. maybe KT isn't as skilled, but he still possesses the power, he still has the god blast which would easily kill anyone on the team. i just find it hard to believe a thor with the odinforce would be THAT far below odin. but i'm open to any proof. It's his powers but Odin has so many feats that it is hard to compete. Thor has problem with the like of Super-Skrull , Rulk etc. with the Odin force. It's not that Thor with the Odin Force is not powerful I just don't see him ever become Odin level if he still has Comic book issues coming out. I think if someone is going to claim that Thor = Odin they would need to provide evidence which don't exist. Yes Thor now is possible Tras lvel but hasn't done anything remote close to Odin.

Originally posted by leonidas why? didn't he basically decapitate the destroyer? there was a time even ODIN himself feared the destroyer . . . one 'destroyer killing' blow would effortlessly slaughter anyone on the team. I believe that was due to how the way he destroyed it . It had more to do with the fact that it's was a fused destroyer with Desak that made Thor able to defeat it. When the destroyer is inhabited by spirit even Odin had to resort to attacking the Host. This time the body was in the destroyer armor. This could be like how Hulk was able to defeat M.Hulk in destroyer.

jalek moye
current thor doesnt seem really much more more powerful then he was classic

Hyperion Prime
Thor wins this!!! He beat Bor barely but it was one of the most impressive fights I have seen. Only WW and Superman are any challenge. Magice really dosent mess with thor too much. He kills green arrow and flash. Black Canarys scream wont mean shyt to current Thor. Red Tornado's winds aren't crap to Thor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor wins this!!! He beat Bor barely but it was one of the most impressive fights I have seen. Only WW and Superman are any challenge. Magice really dosent mess with thor too much. He kills green arrow and flash. Black Canarys scream wont mean shyt to current Thor. Red Tornado's winds aren't crap to Thor.
WOW! First of all, He won't be able to hit Flash. He won't be moving because he will have no speed. He will be a statue!!

Enyalus
Thor grows a thousand feet tall and Godblasts everything.

Hyperion Prime
WOW! First of all, He won't be able to hit Flash. He won't be moving because he will have no speed. He will be a statue!!

I didnt know Flash could fly!! I hope He dosent attack Thor while he is in the air. wink

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor grows a thousand feet tall and Godblasts everything.

yeah, that'd about do it . . . smile

Slaanesh

this is not a bloodlust Flash..he won't turn Thor to a statue like he did Inertia..

Allankles
Originally posted by Slaanesh
this is not a bloodlust Flash..he won't turn Thor to a statue like he did Inertia..

He doesn't have to be bloodlusted to slow The armor to a crawl.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
an impressive fight, but not because of bor being shown as powerful, it was impressive because it was a good fight

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Allankles
He doesn't have to be bloodlusted to slow The armor to a crawl.

i see Wally as the only problem..if he can take out Wally..he can take the others down..if JLA can win this..it's only because of Wally..

leonidas

i hate speed steal. mostly because its limits are unknown. could he freeze ion? galactus? where does that ability end? it works by draining kinetic energy, but magic rips about the laws of physics. maybe he simply could NOT drain a magical being like KT. where exactly do you draw the line as regards speed stealing??

Allankles
i see Wally as the only problem..if he can take out Wally..he can take the others down..if JLA can win this..it's only because of Wally..

And the lasso and Supes speed to tie up the problem.

jalek moye
also why are we calling homeless thor, king thor still

Allankles
i hate speed steal. mostly because its limits are unknown. could he freeze ion? galactus? where does that ability end? it works by draining kinetic energy, but magic rips about the laws of physics. maybe he simply could NOT drain a magical being like KT. where exactly do you draw the line as regards speed stealing??

I don't think there's a line, you just have to be fast enough and creative enough to deal with it. Speed force makes the Flashes extremely difficult opponents.

leonidas
I don't think there's a line, you just have to be fast enough and creative enough to deal with it. Speed force makes the Flashes extremely difficult opponents.

no line? he could freeze eternity?

must be a line somewhere. wonder if KT could cut him off from the SF, like he cut juggs off from cytorrak? but i agree--the frickin flashes are pains in the arse! laughing out loud

Mindset
I don't think there's a line, you just have to be fast enough and creative enough to deal with it. Speed force makes the Flashes extremely difficult opponents. No, there is a line.

Wei Phoenix

must be a line somewhere. wonder if KT could cut him off from the SF, like he cut juggs off from cytorrak? but i agree--the frickin flashes are pains in the arse! laughing out loud

What he did to Cain was PIS incarnate.

kgkg
Well it's didn't work on Zoom.

Allankles

Speed and time are things Eternity can control but yeah pure kinetic manipulation would work on a lot of characters. You just have to react quick enough to get way from reach.

jalek moye
Well it's didn't work on Zoom.
because hes time based, so it didnt matter how slow u make him

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
No, there is a line.

Didn't mean it works on every being, fundamental beings are obviously exempt e.g. Takion, Eternity et al

kgkg
Originally posted by jalek moye
because hes time based, so it didnt matter how slow u make him He still moves.

Grinning Goku
Thor ftl.

Allankles
He still moves.

Time manipulation is above, speed manipulation. Zoom slows down time in his own space, kinetic manipulation would only work if he wasn't using his time powers at that instance.

leonidas
so KT has the ability to manipulate time (i think). he should therefore be beyond that particular ability, no? or at most only momentarily hampered by it.

Allankles
so KT has the ability to manipulate time (i think). he should therefore be beyond that particular ability, no? or at most only momentarily hampered by it.

I guess if he can manipulate relative time he could stop Wally.

kgkg
Time manipulation is above, speed manipulation. Zoom slows down time in his own space, kinetic manipulation would only work if he wasn't using his time powers at that instance. Point was that it can fail and has failed.

Odin Force has Time manipulation powers has well. Odin was able to use it to freeze time itself.

I think Flash has to show that it can affect anything because it would not work with people who are manipulate matter and energy. Which Thor can do both

Allankles
He still moves.

Actually going back to FC, Captain Cold's cold field was able to slow down Kid Zoom, so there's a good argument that Flash can stop him.

Enyalus
Point was that it can fail and has failed.

Odin Force has Time manipulation powers has well. Odin was able to use it to freeze time itself.

King Thor's also frozen time.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
King Thor's also frozen time. Using the Odin Force no?

Enyalus
Using the Odin Force no?
Right-o.

Warlord
So it's actually Superman Wonderwoman Flash and Dr Light against someone who posesses the OF....hmmmm
Yeah Thor wins this

Naija boy
Slowing down thors molecular motion doesnt work on him. He has resisted this kind of attack before. As for KT vs Warrior Madness thor, KT is clearly clearly superior. Beheading the desaak empowered destroyer with one hammer throw and tanking his disintegrator beam is all the proof needed. There is also the feat of destroying captain americas shield with his eye blasts which further indicates he has the damage output to oneshot anyone in this field.

KT for the win.

Warlord
Not to mention that he was able to restore a destroyed planet...not many people can do that...wink

cloud102
JLA is too much here.

Warlord
It's just Superman, Wonderwoman, Light and Flash nothing a highfather can't defeat

cloud102
Meh, they've taken down worse.

Naija boy
Originally posted by cloud102

Which through circumstances enabled by the story. Hence unless u bring in the context of how they took down those more powerful than thor and can explain how a similar situation would play out within the KMC setting then its irrelevant. smile

Warlord

well that always happen in comics. The avengers have taken down korvac that doesn't mean they are on his level

cloud102
Circumstances or not, I don't see how Thor can take Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Dr. Light all at the same time.

Warlord
So many ways...

Kris Blaze
Thor has retained the knowledge from the other times he's had the Odinforce. Before the reigning he -always- did better than Odin with it, yet people automatically assume he's vastly inferior.

KT is not Odin. His durability is not all that great, what feat does KT have to say he was more powerful than WM Thor with gem , or Odin?

For starters Thor was able to deal with Surtur WITHOUT sacrificing his own life.

cloud102
Thor has retained the knowledge from the other times he's had the Odinforce. Before the reigning he -always- did better than Odin with it, yet people automatically assume he's vastly inferior.

Well, Einstein.

For starters Thor was able to deal with Surtur WITHOUT sacrificing his own life.

True that. You win.

Kris Blaze
True that. You win.

I cut the Einstein bit. Too offensive.

Anyways, people shouldn't automatically disregard his other feats with the Odinforce. He didn't suffer amnesia.

DarkOdin
I will like to know that as well. His durability was pretty bad to start with. Current Thor has struggled with few people already who are hardly Skyfather level.

It's his powers but Odin has so many feats that it is hard to compete. Thor has problem with the like of Super-Skrull , Rulk etc. with the Odin force. It's not that Thor with the Odin Force is not powerful I just don't see him ever become Odin level if he still has Comic book issues coming out. I think if someone is going to claim that Thor = Odin they would need to provide evidence which don't exist. Yes Thor now is possible Tras lvel but hasn't done anything remote close to Odin.

I believe that was due to how the way he destroyed it . It had more to do with the fact that it's was a fused destroyer with Desak that made Thor able to defeat it. When the destroyer is inhabited by spirit even Odin had to resort to attacking the Host. This time the body was in the destroyer armor. This could be like how Hulk was able to defeat M.Hulk in destroyer.

What problem did he have with super scroll b/c he walked thru that fight very easily. Even with it have an amped stormbreaker

Rulk either is above abstracts or pis so a very bad example.

Thor has beheaded the destroyer before and removed its host so i guess that puts him above Odin in your own words.

His durabaility has been proven to be far greater then his classic levels own panel. One shotted a skyfather and taking a blow that would of killed himself without the odinpower plus taking a hit from stormbreaker with his chest something is classic self couldn't do.

thor has plenty of tools to crush this team with no pis. even not counting the odinpower galaxy busting power. timestop BFR soul removel

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkOdin
What problem did he have with super scroll b/c he walked thru that fight very easily. Even with it have an amped stormbreaker

Rulk either is above abstracts or pis so a very bad example.

Thor has beheaded the destroyer before and removed its host so i guess that puts him above Odin in your own words.

His durabaility has been proven to be far greater then his classic levels own panel. One shotted a skyfather and taking a blow that would of killed himself without the odinpower plus taking a hit from stormbreaker with his chest something is classic self couldn't do.

thor has plenty of tools to crush this team with no pis. even not counting the odinpower galaxy busting power. timestop BFR soul removel

agreed.
only objection: soul remove was rune magic

Raoul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
general eiling did it, current thor doing it isn't far fetched amirite?

but eiling didn't do it.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Warlord
agreed.

If i am not mistaken he did it as before that i don't remember if it was classic thor or king thor before the reigning it should be in the respect thread. i am pretty sure but i am no kris blaze

Kris Blaze
agreed.

No, not by a longshot.

Soul remove was mjolnir business, plain and simple. NOTHING of the sort took place in Ragnarok, when Thor had rune magic.

Warlord
If i am not mistaken he did it as before that i don't remember if it was classic thor or king thor before the reigning it should be in the respect thread. i am pretty sure but i am no kris blaze

If you refer to the Mangog soul stealing it was rune magic...smile
when has he done it with mjolnir?

DarkOdin
when has he done it with mjolnir?

It was before that let me see if i can steal the link from the respect thread for you

Warlord
ah that wuold be good thanx

jalek moye

bor had zero feats to make him skyfather, he seemed less then thor who doesnt even have skyfather feats yet. and the weird aboutt hat hit is how could it have killed him when he blocked it with mjolnir maybe he meant if it hit him or does dome energy pass through?

Kris Blaze
bor had zero feats to make him skyfather, he seemed less then thor who doesnt even have skyfather feats yet. and the weird aboutt hat hit is how could it have killed him when he blocked it with mjolnir maybe he meant if it hit him or does dome energy pass through?

Oddly then that the Destroyer used to cut straight through Mjolnir, where as now it was unable to harm Thor.

Or the fact that Thor defeated Surtur, when Odin could not.

Slaanesh

Thor beats Bor because he was lucky..Bor is obviously superior to Thor..

iceman24567
Thor beats Bor because he was lucky..Bor is obviously superior to Thor.. Yeah obviously

DarkOdin

Bor was around odin level if not greater as Odin himself told Thor.

I think He meant the impact could of killed him at his classic level with the blow remember he also broke Thor's rips from one hit. Too my knowledge that is the first time someone has broken Thor's bones

OneDumbG0
when has he done it with mjolnir? Classic Thor extracted Loki's soul with Mjolnir, for which Odin banished his spirit and Eric Masterson took over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.