KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs JLA

Thor vs JLA
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor vs JLA

Current Thor w/Odinforce and not broken Mjolnir.

JLA consists of: Superman, Wonder Woman, Female Dr.Light, Red Tornado, Black canary, Green Arrow and Wally West.

Thor would destroy these guys, right?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:19 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

You are kidding right? Just because he posses the same power(or almost) doesn't mean he has control like Odin. Either way even Odin would find it hard.

Wally would still his speed, while the others pound on him

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:43 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

JLA consists of: Superman, Wonder Woman, Female Dr.Light, Red Tornado, Black canary, Green Arrow and Wally West.

wow. i thought you were kidding...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

thor would get assraped

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post May 8th, 2009 01:46 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

JLA WTF pwns.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:06 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Marvel doesn't win this crossover fight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:09 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Too many people on the JLA side.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:12 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Green Arrow tips the scales in DC's favor...

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:23 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

thor gets destroyed, hell he'd have a hard fight against some of them in one on one let alone all of them.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:26 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm not going to close one of the few threads on this forum with kimiyo hoshi...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Odin alone will smoke JLA, Thor would do some serious damage. King Thor would rape this team in seconds, current Thor seems under written.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:30 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Superman and Wonder Woman combined give Odinforce Thor enough trouble to allow Dr. Light and Flash to end the fight.

Diana is worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir as well so that is another disadvantage for Thor.

If Wally can still lend speed then this fight is over in brutal fashion.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:41 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Re: Thor vs JLA

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

general eiling did it, current thor doing it isn't far fetched amirite?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are kidding right? Just because he posses the same power(or almost) doesn't mean he has control like Odin. Either way even Odin would find it hard.

Wally would still his speed, while the others pound on him

what?? odin would destroy this team. he frickin one-shotted ss and drax without effort and warlock was so outta his league he didn't bother getting into the match.

wm thor with the gem demolished the entire watch PLUS strange AND the ss, basically one-shotting them when he was tired of them. i'm not sure about all of KT's feats, but it seems he should be more powerful than that version of thor was. he was only on par with thanos at the time. if someone has proof that KT<wm thor w/gew, i'd love to hear it and i'd be willing to change my opinion. however, if THAT thor effortlessly wiped out the watch + strange and ss, this thor should be able to win this fight.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 02:59 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

^Power Gem allowed thors power to grow exponentially, he was getting so powerful that even Eternity was taking note. King thor wasn't all that.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:05 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by kgkg
^Power Gem allowed thors power to grow exponentially, he was getting so powerful that even Eternity was taking note. King thor wasn't all that.

it was GROWING. at the time he whooped the watch et al., he was CONSIDERABLY weaker than odin and was even unable to do more than stalemate thanos. his battle with thanos even happened AFTER he whooped the others so he may have been even weaker since his power grew every moment he had the gem. when thor beat everyone down, he was WELL below odin.

is KT CONSIDERABLY weaker than even THAT??

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:09 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
it was GROWING. at the time he whooped the watch et al., he was CONSIDERABLY weaker than odin and was even unable to do more than stalemate thanos. his battle with thanos even happened AFTER he whooped the others so he may have been even weaker since his power grew every moment he had the gem. when thor beat everyone down, he was WELL below odin.

is KT CONSIDERABLY weaker than even THAT??
KT is not Odin. His durability is not all that great, what feat does KT have to say he was more powerful than WM Thor with gem , or Odin?

I'm not sure why your bringing Odin to be honest? Odin feats outshine almost any version of Thor other than Runes.

I don't see KT doing what WM thor did

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:14 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by kgkg
KT is not Odin. His durability is not all that great, what feat does KT have to say he was more powerful than WM Thor with gem , or Odin?

hey, that was MY question! i said i was willing to change my mind IF someone could prove that KT<wm thor w/gem. what are some of KT's best feats?

quote:
I'm not sure why your bringing Odin to be honest? Odin feats outshine almost any version of Thor other than Runes.

why odin? because it IS his power. maybe KT isn't as skilled, but he still possesses the power, he still has the god blast which would easily kill anyone on the team. i just find it hard to believe a thor with the odinforce would be THAT far below odin. but i'm open to any proof.

quote:
I don't see KT doing what WM thor did

why? didn't he basically decapitate the destroyer? there was a time even ODIN himself feared the destroyer . . . one 'destroyer killing' blow would effortlessly slaughter anyone on the team.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:20 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i think Thor can take this team down..

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:28 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas hey, that was MY question! i said i was willing to change my mind IF someone could prove that KT<wm thor w/gem. what are some of KT's best feats?
I will like to know that as well. His durability was pretty bad to start with. Current Thor has struggled with few people already who are hardly Skyfather level.

Originally posted by leonidas why odin? because it IS his power. maybe KT isn't as skilled, but he still possesses the power, he still has the god blast which would easily kill anyone on the team. i just find it hard to believe a thor with the odinforce would be THAT far below odin. but i'm open to any proof.
It's his powers but Odin has so many feats that it is hard to compete. Thor has problem with the like of Super-Skrull , Rulk etc. with the Odin force. It's not that Thor with the Odin Force is not powerful I just don't see him ever become Odin level if he still has Comic book issues coming out. I think if someone is going to claim that Thor = Odin they would need to provide evidence which don't exist. Yes Thor now is possible Tras lvel but hasn't done anything remote close to Odin.

Originally posted by leonidas why? didn't he basically decapitate the destroyer? there was a time even ODIN himself feared the destroyer . . . one 'destroyer killing' blow would effortlessly slaughter anyone on the team.
I believe that was due to how the way he destroyed it . It had more to do with the fact that it's was a fused destroyer with Desak that made Thor able to defeat it. When the destroyer is inhabited by spirit even Odin had to resort to attacking the Host. This time the body was in the destroyer armor. This could be like how Hulk was able to defeat M.Hulk in destroyer.

Old Post May 8th, 2009 03:36 AM