Apollo VS Namor in wet suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No HV.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

carver9
Good fight, seems pretty even to me. I'll leave this for someone else.

Digi
Apollo. Pretty easily. He flies him into space and punches his head off. Namor's strong, but Apollo has made craters in things the size of New York City. He's too powerful.

leonidas
punches his head off? he's traded blows with immortal herc, thor and hulk digi and faired pretty well in all cases. i'd think apollo would have easier ways to deal with namor than trading blows which seems to me to be namor's only real chance in this. erm

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
punches his head off? he's traded blows with immortal herc, thor and hulk digi and faired pretty well in all cases. i'd think apollo would have easier ways to deal with namor than trading blows which seems to me to be namor's only real chance in this. erm

K, so he stays in space until Namor runs out of air to breath. Or throws him into the sun. And while a one-shot is indeed unlikely, I have absolutely no doubt he'd win a slugfest with Namor. The point was, it's an easy win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
K, so he stays in space until Namor runs out of air to breath. Or throws him into the sun. And while a one-shot is indeed unlikely, I have absolutely no doubt he'd win a slugfest with Namor. The point was, it's an easy win.

i wasn't suggesting namore would win, only that he COULD if apollo wanted to simply stand toe-to-toe. apollo is overall too powerful but a slugfest gives namor his only chance. smile

Starscream M
i wasn't suggesting namore would win, only that he COULD if apollo wanted to simply stand toe-to-toe. apollo is overall too powerful but a slugfest gives namor his only chance. smile how powerful is Apollo?

I thought he was in Namor's range.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Digi
Apollo. Pretty easily. He flies him into space and punches his head off. Namor's strong, but Apollo has made craters in things the size of New York City. He's too powerful.

Maybe...

leonidas
in overall power and versatility he's certainly above namor, imo. he's legit low herald. his ability to amp and blast from a distance gives him a big edge here i think.

The Nuul
Remember no HV or blasting. If Namor doesnt follow Apollo cant go into space and power up.

Doctor-Alvis
Hulk digi is a pretty strong guy, depending on his costume at the time.

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
how powerful is Apollo?

I thought he was in Namor's range.

He's got a respect thread. It's a part of the Authority respect thread. And he's clearly above Namor. Sometimes I get accused of being a fanboy for the Authority. Usually it's when I'm the only one in a debate aware of their best feats. Apollo as a character is kinda crap. But he wins this fight handily.

i wasn't suggesting namore would win, only that he COULD if apollo wanted to simply stand toe-to-toe. apollo is overall too powerful but a slugfest gives namor his only chance. smile

Then it's not much of one.

srug

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Hulk digi is a pretty strong guy...

Higi SMASH!

Bouboumaster
Gives me an idea of thread!

Mrblonde
Dosent Apollo burn out really fast though ?

Digi
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Dosent Apollo burn out really fast though ?

Not in a slugfest. And certainly not in space, in full view of the sun. There's been a few people to drain his charge quickly, yes. But it was during night, with attacks specifically to drain him, etc. etc. Not under "normal" circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.