KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apollo VS Namor in wet suit

Apollo VS Namor in wet suit
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Apollo VS Namor in wet suit

No HV.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:40 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good fight, seems pretty even to me. I'll leave this for someone else.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Apollo. Pretty easily. He flies him into space and punches his head off. Namor's strong, but Apollo has made craters in things the size of New York City. He's too powerful.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

punches his head off? he's traded blows with immortal herc, thor and hulk digi and faired pretty well in all cases. i'd think apollo would have easier ways to deal with namor than trading blows which seems to me to be namor's only real chance in this. erm

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
punches his head off? he's traded blows with immortal herc, thor and hulk digi and faired pretty well in all cases. i'd think apollo would have easier ways to deal with namor than trading blows which seems to me to be namor's only real chance in this. erm

K, so he stays in space until Namor runs out of air to breath. Or throws him into the sun. And while a one-shot is indeed unlikely, I have absolutely no doubt he'd win a slugfest with Namor. The point was, it's an easy win.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Digi
K, so he stays in space until Namor runs out of air to breath. Or throws him into the sun. And while a one-shot is indeed unlikely, I have absolutely no doubt he'd win a slugfest with Namor. The point was, it's an easy win.

i wasn't suggesting namore would win, only that he COULD if apollo wanted to simply stand toe-to-toe. apollo is overall too powerful but a slugfest gives namor his only chance. smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

i wasn't suggesting namore would win, only that he COULD if apollo wanted to simply stand toe-to-toe. apollo is overall too powerful but a slugfest gives namor his only chance. smile
how powerful is Apollo?

I thought he was in Namor's range.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:30 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Digi
Apollo. Pretty easily. He flies him into space and punches his head off. Namor's strong, but Apollo has made craters in things the size of New York City. He's too powerful.

Maybe...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

in overall power and versatility he's certainly above namor, imo. he's legit low herald. his ability to amp and blast from a distance gives him a big edge here i think.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:33 PM
Squirrel Fart

Remember no HV or blasting. If Namor doesnt follow Apollo cant go into space and power up.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:34 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Hulk digi is a pretty strong guy, depending on his costume at the time.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Starscream M
how powerful is Apollo?

I thought he was in Namor's range.

He's got a respect thread. It's a part of the Authority respect thread. And he's clearly above Namor. Sometimes I get accused of being a fanboy for the Authority. Usually it's when I'm the only one in a debate aware of their best feats. Apollo as a character is kinda crap. But he wins this fight handily.

Then it's not much of one.

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Hulk digi is a pretty strong guy...

Higi SMASH!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:16 PM
Bouboumaster

Gives me an idea of thread!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:54 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Dosent Apollo burn out really fast though ?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 11:34 PM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Mrblonde
Dosent Apollo burn out really fast though ?

Not in a slugfest. And certainly not in space, in full view of the sun. There's been a few people to drain his charge quickly, yes. But it was during night, with attacks specifically to drain him, etc. etc. Not under "normal" circumstances.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:32 AM