Fahrenheit 451

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Frank Darabonts new film for 2010

seems like the idea for it is too smart for hollywood

Mr. Rhythmic
Don't like the book.

MildPossession
Francois Truffaut also made Fahrenheit 451 back in 1966.

As for the new one, I enjoyed the director's last film The Mist a lot, so look forwards to see his version of the book. At least the film has a good director on board. Looks like it's not even greenlit yet, so could be ages before it's out.

=Tired Hiker=
I liked Mist as well, and I loved Fahrenheit 451 when I read it in seventh grade. I always wished someone would make an updated movie version. I especially was fascinated by the robot dogs that attack people. I hope the movie gets made. I do remember the book being very thought provoking, yet slow as far as action goes. Unfortunately Hollywood has trouble getting those type of films into theaters. They'd have to very loosely base the movie on the book, dumb the story down, and add a ton of explosions and fight sequences, maybe aliens, in order to get in on the big screen. It's sad, really.

BruceSkywalker
i loved the novel...

loved the '66 film

i will see this

Himaloy
book was not that good i think,lets see whats can be next

sheila143
I loved the Novel,there was something on it,will love the movie too

Wolfie
I loved the book, never saw the original movie. I'll look forward to this though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.