The Identity of the Architects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi7
I was just wondering if there was any definite way to discern the identity of the Architects, the legendary race who were supposed to have ruled the galaxy many thousands of years before the Old Republic. They created the Maw and the Correlian system and were rumoured to have extremely advanced technology.
There are a few races that may have been the source of the Architects' legend. These include: The Rakata, the Killiks, the Sharu, the Columi, and many others.

Is there a way to find their exact identity?

Captain REX
There is extremely limited information on the Architects, and I believe its intentional. They predate the races that you just listed, I think.

Eminence
I've never heard of this.

Interesting.

Red Nemesis
Then you've clearly not memorized read through the entire Wookieepedia archive. For shame.

Obi7
I've read all I can about them at wookieepedia, but there were no definite answers, just suspicions.

Hewhoknowsall
I thought that they were comfirmed to be the Rakata? Anyway...how did they die out if they were so advanced?

searching......
Rumour has it Red Nemesis sent you a PM and you didn't reply...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I thought that they were comfirmed to be the Rakata? Anyway...how did they die out if they were so advanced? Same question was asked the Romans. They said because shit happens.

Incanus
I think it was the Sith species. Wait, they didnt have hyperdrives until Republic scouts came to Korriban for new hypersace routes, and Naga Sadow did a whole bunch of stuff to invade the Republic. Buti think i was the Builders, who were the Rakata. They died off because of some reason. It was explained in Darth Bane: Path of Destruction, but i forgot. bw, Revan said Beware my signature. =-)

Obi7
The Builders and the Architects are refered to seperately and some of the things attributed to the Architects predate the Infinite Empire of the Rakata. They are at most only part of the Architects' legacy.

Also, the Rakata are meant to have been the originators of hyperspace technology, which they passed on to the Corellians. However, their is also a seperate intergalactic species known only as the "hyperspace aliens" who may have been the Architects. They came from another galaxy (possibly the Yuzhan Vong Galaxy) and supposedly were the ones who gave hyperspace technology to the Rakata. Thus, they were the ancestors of basically all technology in the starwars galaxy and due to the fact that they had such advanced technology at this time, they may have controlled the starwars galaxy years before.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by searching......
Rumour has it Red Nemesis sent you a PM and you didn't reply...

I've heard that if Red_Nemesis sends you a message and you don't reply*, then space cows will climb out of the nearest cell phone and eat your earlobes and then your liver. And you can't live without your liver.

*Replies must be made in the BB#2

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I've heard that if Red_Nemesis sends you a message and you don't reply*, then space cows will climb out of the nearest cell phone and eat your earlobes and then your liver. And you can't live without your liver.

*Replies must be made in the BB#2

Was the other Red Nemesis a sock of you?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Was the other Red Nemesis a sock of you?

Nemesis doesn't create socks. He makes scarfs and gloves usually in the winter and in a red color.

It was Neb btw, like all the other 75 % of socks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.