Batman's team vs Captain America's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in a X games arena giant skate board park with rail, empty pools and rams also flat terrain.

captain America: shield and his belt pouches whatever are in their and has pulled out in the past. chain mail costume.

captain america(bucky) with gear.

Moon knight : gets his Adamantium gear wpns/armor guns.

Black Panther: Smart suit.

X-cutioner: various alien tech armor.

Batman: standard bat suit and utility belt

Batman(Dick grayson) with gear

Dr. Mid-Nite: best armor with owl and standard gadgets.

Azreal: in his best armor bat armor or post/pre armor

DeathStroke: standard armor or best armor, sword, staff ect ect... standard gear wpns.

Eternal Idol
Cap's team, ftw.

iceman24567
Slades staff ftw

Eternal Idol
X-Cutioner's mace > Deathstroke's staff

Yeah, I said it. boxing

Enyalus
Who's team is Classic Tony Hawk on?

Wild Shadow
Captain America(steve) vs batman= cap 7/10
Captain America(steve) vs dick grayson= cap 5.5 6/10
Captain America(steve) vs Dr. mid=cap 9/10
Captain America(steve) vs azreal=cap 6 or 7/10
Captain America(steve) vs DS = cap 5.5

Bucky vs bats = bats 5.5
Bucky vs dick = 50/50
Bucky vs Dr. Mid nite= Dr. 6/10
Bucky vs azreal= azreal 7/10
Bucky vs DS= DS 8/10

BP vs Bats= BP 9/10
BP vs Dick= BP 7/10
BP vs Dr. Mid nite= 10/10
BP vs Azreal = BP 5.5 6/10
BP vs DS = BP 5.5

MK vs Bats= MK 5.5
MK vs bats = Dick 5.5
MK vs Dr. mid nite= MK 7/10
MK vs Azreal= MK 5.5
MK vs DS= DS 5.5

X-cutioner vs bats= X 7/10
X-cutioner vs Dick= X 5.5
X-cutioner vs DR. mid nite= X 10/10
X-cutioner vs DS= X 6/10
X-Cutioner vs Azreal=X 5.5

grimify
Batman's team, solidly.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Captain America(steve) vs batman= cap 7/10
Captain America(steve) vs dick grayson= cap 5.5 6/10
Captain America(steve) vs DS = cap 5.5
BP vs DS = BP 5.5
1. You have Nightwing doing better than Batman against Cap.
2. Cap beating Slade for the majority? confused

erm

As for my stance on Batman vs Captain America, I posted this in the other thread.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. Both are only suppose to be peak but have shown feats that transcend this theory. erm
2. Not buying it. Batman has sucessfully evaded atleast just as many sharpshooters bullets and superhuman's punches as Cap has.
3. I will agree with you on strength. But as I said both have shown the ability to transcend the set peak human barrier of 800 pounds. Cap might be able to lift more but I doubt he hits harder. Durability I have to give to Batman. While Cap is durable and has an unbreakable shield he holds it. Batman wears his batsuit. That thing has given Batman just as much protection against blunt force as Panther's vibranium weave suit gives him.
4. Cap has no healing factor that need be mentioned in this fight. It mends broken bones. He isn't Wolverine. no Higher tolerance than Batman? Naturally, maybe. But Batman has a gas masks. stick out tongue
5. Your right Batman has those. He also has sonics, exploding batarangs(He can't block all of them, Bats will strategically throw multiples at vital areas to make Rogers pick his poison/injury), nerve gas(doubt Rogers will walk this off), and tazers. Up close with shield? That's a viable tactic. But up close is not where you want to be with Batman. He knows too many of those "death touches" and pressure points. Have Rogers try pressure pointing the batsuit. Throwing the shield? Well Batman has split Oliver's arrows straight down the middle with a batarang. I'd think he can duck from the shield.

I think Cap vs Bats in H2H would last for hours because of Cap's slightly superior stats and Batman's slightly superior martial arts skill. But give them there weapons and as versatile as Cap is with his shield, Batman has too many weapons.

Wild Shadow
1. You have Nightwing doing better than Batman against Cap.
2. Cap beating Slade for the majority? confused

erm

As for my stance on Batman vs Captain America, I posted this in the other thread.

1. nightwing has a completely different fighting style then bats. dick's fighting style is reminiscent to DD who can give cap a good fight, now you add the utility belt to dicks skillset and he has a better chance of beating cap then bats would. another reason is that Dick has a better track record fighting slade a SuperSoldier reminiscent of cap.

2.dont be confused i make my decision based on fighting skills and styles with use of weapons and passed battles with other MA fighters.
cap not only is a SS like slade but is also better versed in MA fighting skills and does not solely rely on his SSS to keep up with other high end MA fighters.
Originally posted by Me!!!
1. my reasoning is slight superhuman due to the SSS serum yeah, i know he is only suppose to be peak.
2. cap's reaction time is far better then bats while bats would need to anticipate attacks and react accordingly to the possible attack. cap can actually see fast movement and react within the allotted time. this skill would have him avoiding, punches, kicks and other attacks from bats utility belt and batarang.
3. strength and durability is also in caps favor. cap should be able to hurt bats a little more effectively even with bat's kevlar armor then bats would be able to with cap's chain male.
4. cap's HF should help him keep fighting when bat's decides to employ the gas pellets... cap would have a higher tolerance and immunity to those attacks and could tank through it with minimum effort.
5. wpns although bat's has various pellets like cyro and gas bombs pellets cap's can avoid them or tank them and can even use his shield to break free from being encased by ice or blocking the attack in general. cap can also employ his shield for a ricochet attack or simply use it to pummel bats with it. bats kevlar shouldnt be able to resist cap's shield in the slightest. if cap was blood thirsty instead of pummeling he can use it to slice bats in half with it.

the other four i gave to bats for other various reasons like stealth shadow attacks using his full gear and having them land successfully although unlikely in the other scenarios i gave to cap. bats being able to avoid the more serious attacks that could immediately incapacitate him.

i hope this helps you understand why i gave it to cap for the majority.
wink

when i brought up cap's healing factor i was referencing his immunity to gasses, and diseases as well to certain biological agents he has walked through with no effect.

Darth Martin
1. An interesting take I must admit. I haven't read any of the new books with Dick as Batman so I won't comment, as to something I must be missing. He has a good shot if he carries the same gear as Wayne did. But Wayne is smarter and is a better fighter. Grayson would give Wayne fits b/c he knows his style. Cap is totally different.
2. Cap is the better skilled fighter, granted. But Slade has the better equipment and is physically supeior, smarter, faster thinker, and has a healing factor.

Wild Shadow
1. An interesting take I must admit. I haven't read any of the new books with Dick as Batman so I won't comment, as to something I must be missing. He has a good shot if he carries the same gear as Wayne did. But Wayne is smarter and is a better fighter. Grayson would give Wayne fits b/c he knows his style. Cap is totally different.
2. Cap is the better skilled fighter, granted. But Slade has the better equipment and is physically supeior, smarter, faster thinker, and has a healing factor.

1. i agree with dick giving bats a fit in battle but, dick has also given fits and frustrations to slade as well. hence the better odds against cap.

2. everything mention is arguable and based on opinion.

faster, havent seen wade do much with his speed that any other non meta street lvler hasnt done as well. dont see how slade can be physically superior other then with his HF that wont help him much either in this fight. Thinker hard to gauge how it would help him here against cap who is a master tactician with yrs. of combat experience and whose metal processes allows him to see and track bullets.

overall they are extremely similar neither having a great advantage over the other. the gear part i grant you slade has the better. but, i also said in the stips that cap can use anything he has ever pulled out of his pouch in this battle and although i cant recall the items i seem to remember him pulling gas/smoke bombs from it in the past. caps shield and chain mail again can help cap avoid numerous attacks that might otherwise injure/kill him.

Darth Martin
There's already a Slade vs Cap physical thread around here. See if you can find it. Cap has MORE feats and the vary in power. His shield will help but Slade has Promethium(DC's equivalent to adamantium) chainmail. His sword is also maded of it to. Hist staff is a very dangerous weapon.

In an open field or desert I'd think Cap would be at a disadvantage b/c of nothing for him to ricochet his shield off of.

Wild Shadow
There's already a Slade vs Cap physical thread around here. See if you can find it. Cap has MORE feats and the vary in power. His shield will help but Slade has Promethium(DC's equivalent to adamantium) chainmail. His sword is also maded of it to. Hist staff is a very dangerous weapon.

In an open field or desert I'd think Cap would be at a disadvantage b/c of nothing for him to ricochet his shield off of.

slades promethium armor has bn damaged and bypassed numerous times, he has bn shot and injured and stopped by deadshot once, you could say he actually killed him but simply revived due to the HF later in the story. DeadShot second time around seemed to hurt slade with his bullets in their second shootout. beast boy also ripped right through slades chain mail in the new teen titan series where slade shot impulse.

in an open desert field cap can simply boomer rang his shield. wink

occultdestroyer
CA's team wins.

Dick Grayson is the weak link in Batman's team.

Replacing him with Mr. Terrific would make it a better match-up.

Wild Shadow
how is dick the weak link here?

namorsubby
Originally posted by grimify
Batman's team, solidly.

yep. deathstroke is the x-factor here

tkitna
Batmans team. Utility belts wreck havoc.

jalek moye
American Dream > Batkick

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how is dick the weak link here?
Dick hasn't really shown any feat superior to any of the combatants in CA's team.

I have my doubts he would even defeat Bucky.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Dick hasn't really shown any feat superior to any of the combatants in CA's team.

I have my doubts he would even defeat Bucky.

what are you saying that his past feats as nightwing dont count in his batman personal? i mean he is just as skilled as before but he now has more access to his utility belt and overall body protection if anything his odds improve significantly as batman.

Juntai
Bat-team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.