Beta Ray Bill vs Shaggy Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Shaggy is at peak.

No flying above 100 feet.

Who wins?

carver9
BRB 8/10

Wild Shadow
BRB via BFR.

i dont see physical force working on shaggy man.

in a brutal battle BRB would soon figure it out that BFR is his only option when shaggy man heals from the more brutal attacks and injuries.

Nihilist
If Bill doesn't BFR he gets totally wrecked.

carver9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
BRB via BFR.

i dont see physical force working on shaggy man.

in a brutal battle BRB would soon figure it out that BFR is his only option when shaggy man heals from the more brutal attacks and injuries.

Do you have any on panel proof that show shaggy taking anything close to what bill can dish out?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by carver9
Do you have any on panel proof that show shaggy taking anything close to what bill can dish out?

no, i do not. i take it at face value what other posters have said about shaggy man and his silver age appearance.

the only thing i have seen shaggy man take is a speed blitz punch from both supes and diana and having his hand blown up by bats via batarang bomb. aside from that i havent seen any high showings of his durability or Healing. then again that was general eiling and not the simple minded shaggy man.

grimify

Are you serious? The JLA couldn't even hurt him.

He has a respect thread right here at KMC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html

The Nuul
Damn, should have kept it General Shag instead.

carver9
Originally posted by grimify
Are you serious? The JLA couldn't even hurt him.

He has a respect thread right here at KMC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html

I honestly think that what bill did to galactus herald would kill shaggy. I never seen shaggy withstand a planet busting attack.

Wild Shadow
actually seeing some of his durability issues that i have forgotten BRB could kill him and evaporate shaggy man completely by atomizing shaggy man with a devastating blast.... any planet busting attack should ko, kill or incapacitate shaggy man.

Prep-Man
shaggy man wins.

grimify
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
actually seeing some of his durability issues that i have forgotten BRB could kill him and evaporate shaggy man completely by atomizing shaggy man with a devastating blast.... any planet busting attack should ko, kill or incapacitate shaggy man.

PC Supes' punches were planet busting shots, and he couldn't do anything to Shaggy Man.

Hell, PC Supes sneezed away a solar system. wink

grimify
edit for dbl post.

Nihilist
edit for dbl post. You mean edit because of the ownage of your last post thumb up

psycho gundam
eiling/shaggy man is overrated. his durability isn't that grand at all, superman actually cut his arm off with hv (same arm as the one the original shaggyman possesses).

brb vs stardust shows how bill gets down.

Philosophía
Shaggy Man.

grimify
Originally posted by Nihilist
You mean edit because of the ownage of your last post thumb up

you mean me accidentally clicking quote instead of edit thus creating a double post? confused

Kris Blaze
PC Supes' punches were planet busting shots, and he couldn't do anything to Shaggy Man.

Hell, PC Supes sneezed away a solar system. wink

We don't assume that everybody who took punches from PC-Superman are completely impossible to approach for modern day characters. It's pretty stupid actually wink

grimify
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
We don't assume that everybody who took punches from PC-Superman are completely impossible to approach for modern day characters. It's pretty stupid actually wink

Good for you.

Shaggy Man sorta is impossible, though.

Kris Blaze
Good for you.

Shaggy Man sorta is impossible, though.

Apparently not.

grimify
Apparently not.

Apparently so.

Kris Blaze
Apparently so.

Funny how he ended up in space.

grimify
Funny how he ended up in space.

Funny how you think the JLA having to teleport The General because they couldn't beat him somehow means peak Shaggy Man loses to BRB.

Enyalus
BFR is an easy win. So BRB takes a majority.

Kris Blaze
Funny how you think the JLA having to teleport The General because they couldn't beat him somehow means peak Shaggy Man loses to BRB.

Funny how it wouldn't be very difficult for BRB to replicate it.

grimify
Funny how it wouldn't be very difficult for BRB to replicate it.

Funny how I said BRB couldn't hurt him, which has nothing to do with a BFR.

Enyalus
Funny how you think everything Kris says is funny, when he's not that amusing of a person. uhuh

grimify
Originally posted by Enyalus
Funny how you think everything Kris says is funny, when he's not that amusing of a person. uhuh

I disagree, he is quite amusing.

Kris Blaze
Funny how I said BRB couldn't hurt him, which has nothing to do with a BFR.

So Green Arrow can destroy his body with an explosive arrow, but BRB can't hurt him? eek!

Enyalus
I disagree, he is quite amusing.
Funny how I disagree with you.

grimify
Funny how I disagree with you.

Hey, that's not funny. blue_bandana

psycho gundam
So Green Arrow can destroy his body with an explosive arrow, but BRB can't hurt him? eek! explosive arrow > stormbreaker

Enyalus
Hey, that's not funny. blue_bandana
Funny how I think that emoticon looks like a picture of Aunt Jemima.

grimify
Funny how I think that emoticon looks like a picture of Aunt Jemima.

Now that is funny, I'm going to go make some pancakes.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
explosive arrow > stormbreaker

Yup, apparently.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3115/vsjla9og7.jpg

Enyalus
http://www.tvacres.com/images/aunt_jemima2.jpg

psycho gundam
luckily that arrow hit it's mark otherwise the entire planet would have been toast.

grimify
Too bad Shaggy Man heals practically instantly, eh? Shucks.

psycho gundam
and withstand stormbreaker without flinching.

don't forget teleporting and flying in space.

Kris Blaze
Too bad Shaggy Man heals practically instantly, eh? Shucks.

Ok, so because he can heal he is not hurt by being blown to pieces? I guess Wolverine's never been hurt, because he always heals himself. Listen up ****tard, we've proven you wrong and humiliated you. BRB can send Shaggy Man to wherever he wants, something you apparently had a hard time dealing with. That's fine, great. But don't try to save face by giving me attitude and going "BRB can't hurt Shaggy Man" not when there's a shitload of incidents where he has been hurt.

grimify
Ok, so because he can heal he is not hurt by being blown to pieces? I guess Wolverine's never been hurt, because he always heals himself. Listen up ****tard, we've proven you wrong and humiliated you. BRB can send Shaggy Man to wherever he wants, something you apparently had a hard time dealing with. That's fine, great. But don't try to save face by giving me attitude and going "BRB can't hurt Shaggy Man" not when there's a shitload of incidents where he has been hurt.

Lol, nice nerd-rage.

You haven't proven anything except that Shaggy Man heals damage almost instantly. Good job?
The guy wades through everything the JLA can throw at him, he's survived a nuke, and shrugged off the Astro-Force.

I'm sorry you can't accept that your horse-faced friend can't win without a BFR. But you go ahead and throw your pissy fit, and post some more insults. I assure you, they really hurt my feelings. big grin

Kris Blaze
Lol, nice nerd-rage.

You haven't proven anything except that Shaggy Man heals damage almost instantly. Good job?

The guy wades through everything the JLA can throw at him, he's survived a nuke, and shrugged off the Astro-Force.

I'm sorry you can't accept that your horse-faced friend can't win without a BFR.

But you go ahead and throw your pissy fit, and post some more insults. I assure you, they really hurt my feelings. big grin

Once again, you fail.

BRB can hurt Shaggy Man and he can beat him. There are always tons of different ways to beat him. BRB can create an impenetrable vortext, shrink Shaggy Man or hypnotize him.

grimify
Once again, you fail.

BRB can hurt Shaggy Man and he can beat him. There are always tons of different ways to beat him. BRB can create an impenetrable vortext, shrink Shaggy Man or hypnotize him.

Sorry, he can't beat him without BFR. smile

I'm assuming you just threw those out there because Hal shrunk Shaggy with his ring (ultimate plot device in comics) and Bats hypnotized him for a moment. The hypnosis didn't stop, anyway, and the Shrinking was a BFR.

That aside, I'm having a hard time thinking of the times BRB has shrunk and hypnotized people. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he shrinks bitches all the time after using his mind control.

Kris Blaze
Sorry, he can't beat him without BFR. smile

Like I said.

Impenetrable vortext, hypnotism, soul suck or shrinkage.

grimify
Like I said.

Impenetrable vortext, hypnotism, soul suck or shrinkage.

See above. And his "vortext" better be stronger than a PC Hal Jordan prison construct.

Kris Blaze
See above. And his "vortext" better be stronger than a PC Hal Jordan prison construct.

There is no PC Hal. They weren't affected by the crisis, son....

And what part of "impenetrable" did you not get.

grimify
There is no PC Hal. They weren't affected by the crisis, son....

And what part of "impenetrable" did you not get.

Dodging isn't going to work. I know there is technically no PC for the lanterns, but if you are trying to claim there isn't a distinct difference in the levels in which they operated then and currently, you're not paying much attention.

When you actually respond to what I posted instead of trying to dodge, let me know.

psycho gundam
playtime's over.

beta ray beats the shaggy general worse than he's been beaten before, last time he regen'd from a severed head (and his body didn't regen a new head mind you, so it lies in his brain/head).

imo, the head gets disintegrated, the fight ends. and bill's mean enough to take out shag's body, his head, and the planet/battlefield out with him.

stardust presented a similar conundrum since he(r) body can reform, but also fly and come back from seemingly nothingness after a beating. shaggy man is a sitting duck off the ground with no intellect, nothing but storbreaker getting force fed sideways can come of this fight.

grimify
playtime's over.

beta ray beats the shaggy general worse than he's been beaten before, last time he regen'd from a severed head (and his body didn't regen a new head mind you, so it lies in his brain/head).

imo, the head gets disintegrated, the fight ends. and bill's mean enough to take out shag's body, his head, and the planet/battlefield out with him.

Play time has just begun!

Shaggy Man stomps without a BFR.

psycho gundam
shaggyman can dish it, but he can't take nearly the equivalent.

bill just needs one shot at the domepiece for match point here, and lucky for him he can whip stormbreaker far faster than light or just fire off a beam that can shatter a world at it. erm

grimify
shaggyman can dish it, but he can't take nearly the equivalent.

bill just needs one shot at the domepiece for match point here, and lucky for him he can whip stormbreaker far faster than light or just fire off a beam that can shatter a world at it. erm

Right, one shot from bill is more powerful than the JLA combined, more powerful than the Astro-Force. It doesn't matter if the beam or hammer hits him, he's going to heal instantly from any damage.

BRB would win a majority with BFR, but he is not going to beat Shaggy Man any other way.

psycho gundam
sorry, but their performance against him was shit to be honest, bill can and has done better.

and against the shaggyman, bill has oh so many ways to deal with him, but numero uno: splitting his wig is all he needs to win.

grimify
sorry, but their performance against him was shit to be honest, bill can and has done better.

and against the shaggyman, bill has oh so many ways to deal with him, but numero uno: splitting his wig is all he needs to win.

that's actually the worst way to go about fighting him. smile

psycho gundam
in bizarro world.

thrown hammer + dome = asgardian victory feast.

grimify
in bizarro world.

thrown hammer + dome = asgardian victory feast.

Right, because blunt impact has worked on him, when? Never. smile

psycho gundam
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3115/vsjla9og7.jpg

click on this please

i think you've relieved most of the fail induced pressure in your cranium by posting these lies.

arrow > stormbreaker really? are you indorsing that?

grimify
click on this please

i think you've relieved most of the fail induced pressure in your cranium by posting these lies.

arrow > stormbreaker really? are you indorsing that?

Seen it already, and replied to it. It did damage, he healed instantly.
He's also taken a hit from the Astro-Force without being flinching.

Hammer hits him, he heals. Congrats.

psycho gundam
so...only the weaker things can hurt him? interesting...

anyway, his head is the target, not his body.

leonidas
Right, because blunt impact has worked on him, when? Never. smile

what if superman would have used his heat vision to sever eiling's neck instead of his arm? or what if he used his heat vision and aimed it through eiling's eyes and disintegrated his brain?

theoretically eiling could regenerate both head and brain, but it is no where near as 'instantaneous' as you're thinking it is ...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2781/ss5p20.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7555/ss5p21w.jpg

superman could have cut off his head or lobotomized him. bill could do the same. he'd be out long enough to count it as a win IF he even could regenerate a brain beyond 'theory'.

bill wins.

grimify
so...only the weaker things can hurt him? interesting...

anyway, his head is the target, not his body.

Apparently so, as that's exactly what happened. Doesn't matter anyway, he was healed in one panel.

psycho gundam
so bill just has to tap him with the hammer then?

take a long breath, and think before you post.

grimify
so bill just has to tap him with the hammer then?

take a long breath, and think before you post.

Bill can do whatever he wants, Shaggy Man is going to heal from it and pummel him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
what if superman would have used his heat vision to sever eiling's neck instead of his arm? or what if he used his heat vision and aimed it through eiling's eyes and disintegrated his brain?

theoretically eiling could regenerate both head and brain, but it is no where near as 'instantaneous' as you're thinking it is ...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2781/ss5p20.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7555/ss5p21w.jpg

superman could have cut off his head or lobotomized him. bill could do the same. he'd be out long enough to count it as a win IF he even could regenerate a brain beyond 'theory'.

bill wins.

Kris Blaze
Dodging isn't going to work. I know there is technically no PC for the lanterns, but if you are trying to claim there isn't a distinct difference in the levels in which they operated then and currently, you're not paying much attention.

When you actually respond to what I posted instead of trying to dodge, let me know.

What is there to dodge? Your pathetic argument failed to actually counter anything. Here are a couple of the enormous faults in your argument.

- Shrinking is BFR. WOOOOOOW!!! Turning someone into a miniature version of themselves is the same as removing the from the battlefield? How?

- Batman hypnotised him! Wooow, that is definitely the same as magic created by Stormbreaker, one of the most powerful items Odin has ever created. Definitely the same level, there could not possibly be any difference.

- BRB only has to throw Stormbreaker to whip up the vortex. It works the same as BFR, only instead of moving him to another place, the hammer simply continues and locks him in place. You failed to even attempt at countering this.

- There's also the matter of simply playing with him. Mjolnir/Stormbreaker can be thrown at a target and will latch on to them, forcing them about. So in fact, BRB could simply throw it at Shaggy man and watch as it guides Shaggy Man around endlessly.

- There's naturally the ability to absorb Life-Force, which is awfully easy for BRB. He was able to drain Ego of his offensive, so I doubt Shaggy Man and his little regenerative abilities will be able to hold up much.

grimify

You like to spam that, but the peak shaggy man healed in one panel.
The other is the general, who fights with guns.

The thread clearly said peak.

grimify
What is there to dodge? Your pathetic argument failed to actually counter anything. Here are a couple of the enormous faults in your argument.

- Shrinking is BFR. WOOOOOOW!!! Turning someone into a miniature version of themselves is the same as removing the from the battlefield? How?

- Batman hypnotised him! Wooow, that is definitely the same as magic created by Stormbreaker, one of the most powerful items Odin has ever created. Definitely the same level, there could not possibly be any difference.

- BRB only has to throw Stormbreaker to whip up the vortex. It works the same as BFR, only instead of moving him to another place, the hammer simply continues and locks him in place. You failed to even attempt at countering this.

- There's also the matter of simply playing with him. Mjolnir/Stormbreaker can be thrown at a target and will latch on to them, forcing them about. So in fact, BRB could simply throw it at Shaggy man and watch as it guides Shaggy Man around endlessly.

- There's naturally the ability to absorb Life-Force, which is awfully easy for BRB. He was able to drain Ego of his offensive, so I doubt Shaggy Man and his little regenerative abilities will be able to hold up much.

The shrinking incident was a BFR by lantern.

I still haven't seen BRB hypnotizing and shrinking people, maybe he can, but even if he could, he better ask him to leave the field, because he can't put him down physically.

Post a scan before you use those arguments.

Kris Blaze
The shrinking incident was a BFR by lantern.

I still haven't seen BRB hypnotizing and shrinking people, maybe he can, but even if he could, he better ask him to leave the field, because he can't put him down physically.

Post a scan before you use those arguments.

It's got the same capabilities as Mjolnir. And it doesn't require much of BRB, all he has to do is want for it to happen.

psycho gundam
and you constantly forget green arrow almost took peak shags out, if he couldn't heal his fragile ass would have been done for.

unless..

explosive arrow > stormbreaker

grimify
It's got the same capabilities as Mjolnir. And it doesn't require much of BRB, all he has to do is want for it to happen.

Post a scan, or he can't do it.

and you constantly forget green arrow almost took peak shags out, if he couldn't heal his fragile ass would have been done for.

unless..

How did he almost take him out? He healed in one panel and continued to stomp the JLA forcing them to make a second Shaggy Man to deal with him.

psycho gundam
his durability is shit, it's like bill is fighting a water balloon filled to capacity in this fight, and one with a lower I.Q. mind you.

Kris Blaze
Post a scan, or he can't do it.

Read some Thor, child.

Journey Into Mystery 102

grimify
his durability is shit, it's like bill is fighting a water balloon filled to capacity in this fight, and one with a lower I.Q. mind you.

A water balloon that heals instantly and can tear BRB apart, yea.

psycho gundam
not when bill has a dart that can be fired ftl (that would be storbreaker for the less swift)

grimify
Read some Thor, child.

Journey Into Mystery 102

BRB is in there shrinking bitches? wink

not when bill has a dart that can be fired ftl (that would be storbreaker for the less swift)

Nice, you try to insult me and get the name wrong in the process. smile

Kris Blaze
BRB is in there shrinking bitches? wink

You never really understood the whole Stormbreaker/Mjolnir thing, did you?

There's no shrinking taking place there. Read some more Thor comics noob.

grimify
You never really understood the whole Stormbreaker/Mjolnir thing, did you?

There's no shrinking taking place there. Read some more Thor comics noob.

Lol, yah, I don't know that BRB bested Thor physically trying to win Mjolnir, and ended up getting Stormbreaker instead.

Doesn't help you trying to say BRB can shrink people. wink

BTW, do you always get pissy when debating comics? lol

Kris Blaze
Lol, yah, I don't know that BRB bested Thor physically trying to win Mjolnir, and ended up getting Stormbreaker instead.

Doesn't help you trying to say BRB can shrink people. wink

BTW, do you always get pissy when debating comics? lol

Turns out you're the one who's in need of dodging.

Why don't you try and counter some of these arguments.

grimify
Turns out you're the one who's in need of dodging.

Why don't you try and counter some of these arguments.

What arguments? You keep posting a scan of Shaggy Man healing, which I said he could do. Then you get angry and nerd-rage.

Rinse, Repeat. smile

I already said BRB would win with BFR. But that's the only way.

Kris Blaze
What arguments? You keep posting a scan of Shaggy Man healing, which I said he could do. Then you get angry and nerd-rage.

Rinse, Repeat. smile

I already said BRB would win with BFR. But that's the only way.

Trolling won't get you anywhere.

grimify
Trolling won't get you anywhere.

Great reply. smile

Raoul
Guys, either be civil or put each other on ignore. keep it up, and there'll be warnings handed out.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Raoul
Guys, either be civil or put each other on ignore. keep it up, and there'll be warnings handed out.

That's it, Calgary. You're on ignore uhuh

Raoul
That's it, Calgary. You're on ignore uhuh

Promise?

Knowsbleed33
Shaggy Man.

zeel
I honestly think that what bill did to galactus herald would kill shaggy. I never seen shaggy withstand a planet busting attack.

considering what shaggy did to the justice league i see no way bill is doing anything to him minus mabe bfr.

Enyalus
Bill would solo the PC JLA effortlessly.

Prep-Man
the general and shaggy man are two different beings. there were two shaggy men, silver age era, but since that has all been changed, we should title this thread General. silver age shaggy man could adapt and was INCREDIBLY fast. not to mention strength greater than Superman and basically the entire league combined. Bill is ****ed.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by zeel
considering what shaggy did to the justice league i see no way bill is doing anything to him minus mabe bfr.

You say that, but he was blown to pieces by a rocket launcher and an explosive arrow. BRB won't beat him by punching him, but he can sure as hell DO something to him.

Juntai
Bill would solo the PC JLA effortlessly. Context? They fought like idiots in the comic a lot due to PIS, when working in a group like that, but counting feats and forum rules, they'd lay him a beat down like he's never seen.

carver9
Bill would solo the PC JLA effortlessly.

I think he could too since you have countless others that have done it thats below bill in powerlevel.

Kris Blaze
What Juntai said.

The JLA weren't exactly fighting at the top of their abilities, and to be honest, they didn't have a lot of big guns with them. Barry couldn't heal and was a complete retard. Both Superman and Hal, have been capable of taking it to Shaggy on their own. Hal more than Superman. The idea that the universe's greatest hero team cannot overcome physical force and a healing factor makes me laugh.

TricksterPriest
Life-force drain won't work. Shaggy Man isn't alive, it's an artificial construct. As for soul suck........I don't know if he has one.

Shaggy Man has ludicrous regeneration. Bill has the versatility to take some wins, but trying to bash or destroy the Shaggy Man head-on ISN'T the way to do it.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Life-force drain won't work. Shaggy Man isn't alive, it's an artificial construct. As for soul suck........I don't know if he has one.

Shaggy Man has ludicrous regeneration. Bill has the versatility to take some wins, but trying to bash or destroy the Shaggy Man head-on ISN'T the way to do it.

He has a consciousness.....

TricksterPriest
I said I wasn't sure. I just know life force drain won't work because he's not alive. It was a plot point for how they got rid of him during the Ultramarine Corp saga. The transporter only worked on inorganic objects.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Context? They fought like idiots in the comic a lot due to PIS, when working in a group like that, but counting feats and forum rules, they'd lay him a beat down like he's never seen.

absolutely. every single time.

Kris Blaze
I said I wasn't sure. I just know life force drain won't work because he's not alive. It was a plot point for how they got rid of him during the Ultramarine Corp saga. The transporter only worked on inorganic objects.

Cool.

He has a consciousness. Soul suck works.

psycho gundam

Shaggy Man has ludicrous regeneration. Bill has the versatility to take some wins, but trying to bash or destroy the Shaggy Man head-on ISN'T the way to do it. take the head out..easy enough.

the headless corpse didn't regen a new head, the head regene'd a body.

pretty simple really.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Context? They fought like idiots in the comic a lot due to PIS, when working in a group like that, but counting feats and forum rules, they'd lay him a beat down like he's never seen.

Et tu, Brute?

You took that comment seriously? Really?

Prep-Man
take the head out..easy enough.

the headless corpse didn't regen a new head, the head regene'd a body.

pretty simple really.

shaggy man has his head already blown off and still came back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.