KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill vs Shaggy Man

Beta Ray Bill vs Shaggy Man
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Beta Ray Bill vs Shaggy Man

Shaggy is at peak.

No flying above 100 feet.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

BRB 8/10

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

BRB via BFR.

i dont see physical force working on shaggy man.

in a brutal battle BRB would soon figure it out that BFR is his only option when shaggy man heals from the more brutal attacks and injuries.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:37 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

If Bill doesn't BFR he gets totally wrecked.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:39 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
BRB via BFR.

i dont see physical force working on shaggy man.

in a brutal battle BRB would soon figure it out that BFR is his only option when shaggy man heals from the more brutal attacks and injuries.

Do you have any on panel proof that show shaggy taking anything close to what bill can dish out?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Do you have any on panel proof that show shaggy taking anything close to what bill can dish out?

no, i do not. i take it at face value what other posters have said about shaggy man and his silver age appearance.

the only thing i have seen shaggy man take is a speed blitz punch from both supes and diana and having his hand blown up by bats via batarang bomb. aside from that i havent seen any high showings of his durability or Healing. then again that was general eiling and not the simple minded shaggy man.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Originally posted by carver9

Are you serious? The JLA couldn't even hurt him.

He has a respect thread right here at KMC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html

Last edited by grimify on Jul 18th, 2009 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:50 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Damn, should have kept it General Shag instead.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:52 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by grimify
Are you serious? The JLA couldn't even hurt him.

He has a respect thread right here at KMC.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html

I honestly think that what bill did to galactus herald would kill shaggy. I never seen shaggy withstand a planet busting attack.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 08:59 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually seeing some of his durability issues that i have forgotten BRB could kill him and evaporate shaggy man completely by atomizing shaggy man with a devastating blast.... any planet busting attack should ko, kill or incapacitate shaggy man.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:02 PM
Senor Cage

shaggy man wins.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
actually seeing some of his durability issues that i have forgotten BRB could kill him and evaporate shaggy man completely by atomizing shaggy man with a devastating blast.... any planet busting attack should ko, kill or incapacitate shaggy man.

PC Supes' punches were planet busting shots, and he couldn't do anything to Shaggy Man.

Hell, PC Supes sneezed away a solar system. wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:50 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

edit for dbl post.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:51 PM
Nihilist

edit for dbl post.
You mean edit because of the ownage of your last post thumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:29 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

eiling/shaggy man is overrated. his durability isn't that grand at all, superman actually cut his arm off with hv (same arm as the one the original shaggyman possesses).

brb vs stardust shows how bill gets down.

psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Shaggy Man.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Originally posted by Nihilist
You mean edit because of the ownage of your last post thumb up

you mean me accidentally clicking quote instead of edit thus creating a double post? confused

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:46 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

PC Supes' punches were planet busting shots, and he couldn't do anything to Shaggy Man.

Hell, PC Supes sneezed away a solar system. wink

We don't assume that everybody who took punches from PC-Superman are completely impossible to approach for modern day characters. It's pretty stupid actually wink

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:47 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
We don't assume that everybody who took punches from PC-Superman are completely impossible to approach for modern day characters. It's pretty stupid actually wink

Good for you.

Shaggy Man sorta is impossible, though.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:49 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good for you.

Shaggy Man sorta is impossible, though.

Apparently not.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:49 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote