How Many?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
A thread with various questions in it, answer them to the best of your knowledge.

1. How many punches would it take for Superman to down Thanos if Thanos is standing still and has done no additional amping?

2. How long could Spiderman dodge Hulk before he gets hit on average?

3. How much prep time would it take for Batman to take out LT? For Reed Richards? For Thanos? Assume characters get access to any equipment they can *acquire* in some way (this nullifies xxx can just whip out xxx) argument.

4. Say that the Flash now possesses Shin Akuma's (I used Flash to avoid the comic argument) Shungokusatsu. Who could he knock out with it? The opponents can't dodge the attack (like it would matter).

a. Joker
b. Wolverine
c. Carnage
d.Iron Man
e. Hulk
f. Doomsday
g. Darkseid

5. How long would it take for Spiderman to cover the following in webbing assuming he has infinite webbing and is constantly moving at peak speeds without exhausting himself:

a. A 4,000 square foot home.
b. A football field
c. Daily Bugle Inside and out
d. The great wall of China
e. Space

6. How long would Namor have to be out of the water to lose to:

a. Carnage
b. Deathstroke
c. Shang Chi
d. Batman
e. Jubilee

7. How many hits would it take to KO Wolverine if he is tied up and cannot move by the following using punches:

a. Batman
b. Elektra
c. Deathstroke
d. Spiderman
e. Thing
f. Amped Iron Man
g. Hulk
h. Pissed off Flash
h. Gladiator (normal confidence).
i. Orion
g. Darkseid
h. Galactus

8. How many hacks would it take for Wolverine to cut off the arm of:
a. Thing
b. Colossus
c. Superman and Wolverine has green k-nite claws.

9. How long would it take for the following to bed 100 women using no powers or anything but charm and wit, they are in an unknown locale with normal clothes on:

a. Bruce Wayne
b. Tony Stark
c. James Bond
d. He Man
e. Cyclops
f. Wolverine
g. Black Cat.

10. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

NB: Only answer the questions you want to. You don't have to answer them all.

occultdestroyer
Wrong forum

Tha C-Master
It would fall within a versus topic. No different than the fanboy test I made 4 years ago.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
A thread with various questions in it, answer them to the best of your knowledge.

1. How many punches would it take for Superman to down Thanos if Thanos is standing still and has done no additional amping?

18,936 punches

2. How long could Spiderman dodge Hulk before he gets hit on average?

753 times

3. How much prep time would it take for Batman to take out LT? For Reed Richards? For Thanos? Assume characters get access to any equipment they can *acquire* in some way (this nullifies xxx can just whip out xxx) argument.

673 years for batman
581 years for reed
313 years for thanos

4. Say that the Flash now possesses Shin Akuma's (I used Flash to avoid the comic argument) Shungokusatsu. Who could he knock out with it? The opponents can't dodge the attack (like it would matter).

a. Joker - knock out
b. Wolverine - knock out
c. Carnage - knock out
d.Iron Man - knock out
e. Hulk - knock out
f. Doomsday - knock out
g. Darkseid - knock out

5. How long would it take for Spiderman to cover the following in webbing assuming he has infinite webbing and is constantly moving at peak speeds without exhausting himself:

a. A 4,000 square foot home. - 23 min
b. A football field - 15 min
c. Daily Bugle Inside and out - 12 min
d. The great wall of China - 18 months
e. Space - 123,456 light years

6. How long would Namor have to be out of the water to lose to:

a. Carnage - six ticks and a ring
b. Deathstroke - 8 rings
c. Shang Chi - 1,153 vibrations of a quartz crystal
d. Batman - 9 rotations of a orane peal mango cube
e. Jubilee - 18,963,156 days in the kai's home world

7. How many hits would it take to KO Wolverine if he is tied up and cannot move by the following using punches:

a. Batman - on bat kick
b. Elektra - 50 strocks or 30 sucks
c. Deathstroke - one armpit blast
d. Spiderman - one nosehair pull
e. Thing - one ugly look
f. Amped Iron Man - 5 shots of vodka and a barrel of beer
g. Hulk - one giant green penis up his ass
h. Pissed off Flash - a one second handjob
h. Gladiator (normal confidence). - one good teeth brushing with toothpaste
i. Orion - one wet kiss
g. Darkseid - one nasty smile
h. Galactus - a wink and a tictak

8. How many hacks would it take for Wolverine to cut off the arm of:

a. Thing - one hundred hacks with a butter knife
b. Colossus - 812 hacks with a fork
c. Superman and Wolverine has green k-nite claws. - 123 booger rollss

9. How long would it take for the following to bed 100 women using no powers or anything but charm and wit, they are in an unknown locale with normal clothes on:

a. Bruce Wayne - 5 min
b. Tony Stark - 6 min
c. James Bond - what? done it already
d. He Man - in his dreams
e. Cyclops - 100 months
f. Wolverine - 1 century
g. Black Cat. - wish he was he-man

10. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

50 sucks from wonder woman
40 sucks from emma frost
30 sucks from psylock
20 sucks from she-hulk
10 sucks from power girl

how'd i do?

Galan007

3. How much prep time would it take for Batman to take out LT? For Reed Richards? For Thanos? Assume characters get access to any equipment they can *acquire* in some way (this nullifies xxx can just whip out xxx) argument. 1.) a dozen or so.
3.) well, reed was able to 'take out' LT , simultaneously, by using a machine he built that basically turned their energies back onto them. i know this happened in the MC2 universe, which is generally regarded as non-canon - but since there is only one LT in marvel, all of his appearances should be canon for him.

Placidity
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

e. Space - 123,456 light years

Light years is a measure of distance.

Survivor19
Too many dufferent questions make the thread fail hard way.

StiltmanFTW
Over 9000!!!!!

Couldn't stop myself.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Survivor19
Too many dufferent questions make the thread fail hard way. I meant to say you could answer what you could.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
how'd i do? I see you posted for hilarity, although I'm curious if you know what the raging demon is.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Placidity
Light years is a measure of distance. i was just about to inform him of that.

leonidas

you mean ko him? well, he shrugged off an amped blow from ss, and insane thor really never did much other than bloody his nose. i think supes would need to go superspeed moonbusting shots--a LOT of them to actually score a ko. really hard to say a number. dozens?

length of time. i'd say several hours, presumably.

i don't think any of them could take lt no matter how much time. possible i suppose that they might destroy one of his m-bodies, but even that's a stretch and none of them would be able to do so without months and months of prep.

dontgetit

a. A 4,000 square foot home.--> less than an hour?
b. A football field-->2-3hrs?
c. Daily Bugle Inside and out-->8-10hrs?
d. The great wall of China-->several months?
e. Space-->shrug

hmm, carnage could give him a run almost immediately. (b), (c), (d) without prep would need him considerably weakened i think to beat him straight h2h. his speed and durability would be a big issue for them. at least a few hours i'd say, though currently i'm not sure what rate he loses power exactly.

i would doubt (a) or (b) or (c) could do it. he'd heal too fast and they couldn't inflict enough damage. spidey MIGHT be able to if he hit him fast enough several dozen times. maybe. thing could likely do it going all out with a few blows, maybe a dozen. it took wwh how many? 4-5? that's at most what it would take the others and some could easily one-shot him. (IMP for flash, glads charging and hitting at near lightspeed, etc . . .).

he easily cut ben's face so maybe 2. i thought there was evidence he couldn't cut peter at all. with k-night (assuming the claws retain their sharpness) he could probably cut off supes' arm with a blow or 2.

less time than it would take batdude, but more time than it would take val. big grin

i'll use chemo as my base and say one. smile

leonidas

Tenebrous

All would die of natural deaths.

a. 30 seconds
b. 2 minutes
c. 20 minutes
d. 12+ hours
e. he dies a natural death of old age before he's even reached saturn.

all can do it in 1 punch.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Tenebrous
All would die of natural deaths.

a. 30 seconds
b. 2 minutes
c. 20 minutes
d. 12+ hours
e. he dies a natural death of old age before he's even reached saturn.

all can do it in 1 punch.

3 Would they knock Logan out with a specific technique?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by leonidas
you mean ko him? well, he shrugged off an amped blow from ss, and insane thor really never did much other than bloody his nose. i think supes would need to go superspeed moonbusting shots--a LOT of them to actually score a ko. really hard to say a number. dozens?

length of time. i'd say several hours, presumably.

i don't think any of them could take lt no matter how much time. possible i suppose that they might destroy one of his m-bodies, but even that's a stretch and none of them would be able to do so without months and months of prep.

dontgetit

a. A 4,000 square foot home.--> less than an hour?
b. A football field-->2-3hrs?
c. Daily Bugle Inside and out-->8-10hrs?
d. The great wall of China-->several months?
e. Space-->shrug

hmm, carnage could give him a run almost immediately. (b), (c), (d) without prep would need him considerably weakened i think to beat him straight h2h. his speed and durability would be a big issue for them. at least a few hours i'd say, though currently i'm not sure what rate he loses power exactly.

i would doubt (a) or (b) or (c) could do it. he'd heal too fast and they couldn't inflict enough damage. spidey MIGHT be able to if he hit him fast enough several dozen times. maybe. thing could likely do it going all out with a few blows, maybe a dozen. it took wwh how many? 4-5? that's at most what it would take the others and some could easily one-shot him. (IMP for flash, glads charging and hitting at near lightspeed, etc . . .).

he easily cut ben's face so maybe 2. i thought there was evidence he couldn't cut peter at all. with k-night (assuming the claws retain their sharpness) he could probably cut off supes' arm with a blow or 2.

less time than it would take batdude, but more time than it would take val. big grin

i'll use chemo as my base and say one. smile To clarify they can use super powerful items on number two, they'd just have to work to acquire it, they don't just "have it" at the beginning. If that makes any sense.

Tha C-Master
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.