FP Destroyer vs 50% Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok lets fight... Happy Dance

Knowsbleed33
Galactus.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus. you think? then at what level was he when he got hurted by thor? frigging 5%

janus77
wasn't he starving, as well as weakened by fighting Ego, when Thor Godblasted him?

anyway, FP Tyrant gave Galactus a fight, so this should be close if not a victory for Tyrant.

imo FP Tyrant 7/10

Knowsbleed33
That was a long time ago. SInce Juggernaut shrugged off that same blast I doubt any writer would have Galactus job to it.

Utrigita
I for one have been arguing that the Blast wasn't of the same calibre but *shrug*

Galactus for the win.

Peterlane
Galactus with ease

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Utrigita
I for one have been arguing that the Blast wasn't of the same calibre but *shrug*

Galactus for the win.

It was. The writer even emphasized it by having Thor say it was the same blast he used against Galactus before he shot it at Juggernaut.

Regardless, that blast should be of no consequence to Galactus.

nicamarvin

Utrigita
It was. The writer even emphasized it by having Thor say it was the same blast he used against Galactus before he shot it at Juggernaut.

Regardless, that blast should be of no consequence to Galactus.

On Panel illustrating certainly doesn't point to that.

Now aday Galactus? Agreed.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by nicamarvin
how do you think A-bom or Hulk, supes would stack up against that attack?

These characters powers aren't magical in nature like Juggernauts.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Utrigita
On Panel illustrating certainly doesn't point to that.

What illustration are you referring to?

nicamarvin
These characters powers aren't magical in nature like Juggernauts. SO?... confused

Knowsbleed33
The GF blast would kill them because of it.

Utrigita
What illustration are you referring to?

The Blast against Galactus was massive and Thor was incapable of holding the hammer himself, against Juggarnaut he just fired of the blast holding the hammer and didn't channel energy into it as it was shown with the Godblast against Galactus.

Knowsbleed33
He absolutely channeled energy into it. He even says he is.

Eternal Idol
Galactus ftw.

Utrigita
He absolutely channeled energy into it. He even says he is.

Of the same magnitude that he did against the Galactus Blast? I disagree. The Blast against Galactus was waves after waves of poundering energy, the Blast against Juggarnaut was a single beam.

Knowsbleed33
So wait, you get on my case over on the other thread about ignoring speechification in favor of feats and here you're doing that very thing?

Thor shot a full power GF blast at Juggernaut. It was emphasized through all the narration including him saying he was combining his own godly energies with that of Mjolnirs power.

Same blast, no different.

Utrigita
So wait, you get on my case over on the other thread about ignoring speechification in favor of feats and here you're doing that very thing?

Thor shot a full power GF blast at Juggernaut. It was emphasized through all the narration including him saying he was combining his own godly energies with that of Mjolnirs power.

Same blast, no different.

Funny I think it was the other way around.

Really are these two blasts the same?

Against Juggernaut
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg

Against Galactus
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8233/thor161196mq.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7928/thor161202tf.jpg

A simple yes and we are done.

rotiart
At first based upon the pics I wanted to say it wasn't the same... As I didn't remember the narration but after reading it... I think they were the same blast but maybe different intensities based on the drawing? Although the narration leads me to think otherwise.

I'll argue knowsbleed is right. Based upon narration.

golem370
Thanos gave Galactus a 60% chance of surviving the impact of the two planets that he caused collide to stop Hunger. He was hurt pretty from that. Galactus as far as durability is not in the same league as other people of his level of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.