KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FP Destroyer vs 50% Galactus

FP Destroyer vs 50% Galactus
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

FP Destroyer vs 50% Galactus

ok lets fight... Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:29 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Galactus.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:31 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus.
you think? then at what level was he when he got hurted by thor? frigging 5%

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:34 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

wasn't he starving, as well as weakened by fighting Ego, when Thor Godblasted him?

anyway, FP Tyrant gave Galactus a fight, so this should be close if not a victory for Tyrant.

imo FP Tyrant 7/10

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:37 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

That was a long time ago. SInce Juggernaut shrugged off that same blast I doubt any writer would have Galactus job to it.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:38 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I for one have been arguing that the Blast wasn't of the same calibre but *shrug*

Galactus for the win.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:42 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus with ease

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:42 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Utrigita
I for one have been arguing that the Blast wasn't of the same calibre but *shrug*

Galactus for the win.

It was. The writer even emphasized it by having Thor say it was the same blast he used against Galactus before he shot it at Juggernaut.

Regardless, that blast should be of no consequence to Galactus.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:45 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was a long time ago. SInce Juggernaut shrugged off that same blast I doubt any writer would have Galactus job to it.

oh come on..! that was cool, the most durable thing on marvel earth(juggernaut>Adamantium1>enchanted Uru), took thorīs deadliest weapon, and not scratch, I call that fair...how do you think A-bom or Hulk, supes would stack up against that attack?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:46 AM
Utrigita

It was. The writer even emphasized it by having Thor say it was the same blast he used against Galactus before he shot it at Juggernaut.

Regardless, that blast should be of no consequence to Galactus.

On Panel illustrating certainly doesn't point to that.

Now aday Galactus? Agreed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:53 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by nicamarvin
how do you think A-bom or Hulk, supes would stack up against that attack?

These characters powers aren't magical in nature like Juggernauts.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:57 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Utrigita
On Panel illustrating certainly doesn't point to that.

What illustration are you referring to?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:58 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

These characters powers aren't magical in nature like Juggernauts.
SO?... confused

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 02:00 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

The GF blast would kill them because of it.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 02:03 AM
Utrigita

What illustration are you referring to?

The Blast against Galactus was massive and Thor was incapable of holding the hammer himself, against Juggarnaut he just fired of the blast holding the hammer and didn't channel energy into it as it was shown with the Godblast against Galactus.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 10:58 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He absolutely channeled energy into it. He even says he is.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 01:15 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Galactus ftw.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 01:18 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

He absolutely channeled energy into it. He even says he is.

Of the same magnitude that he did against the Galactus Blast? I disagree. The Blast against Galactus was waves after waves of poundering energy, the Blast against Juggarnaut was a single beam.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:38 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

So wait, you get on my case over on the other thread about ignoring speechification in favor of feats and here you're doing that very thing?

Thor shot a full power GF blast at Juggernaut. It was emphasized through all the narration including him saying he was combining his own godly energies with that of Mjolnirs power.

Same blast, no different.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:41 AM
Utrigita

So wait, you get on my case over on the other thread about ignoring speechification in favor of feats and here you're doing that very thing?

Thor shot a full power GF blast at Juggernaut. It was emphasized through all the narration including him saying he was combining his own godly energies with that of Mjolnirs power.

Same blast, no different.

Funny I think it was the other way around.

Really are these two blasts the same?

Against Juggernaut
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...nvulnerable.jpg

Against Galactus
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8233/thor161196mq.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7928/thor161202tf.jpg

A simple yes and we are done.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:57 AM