Shadow Complex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Father Rahl
Has any one played it? Is it any good?

Nemesis X
No and it sucks.

BackFire
Ignore Nemesis. The game is an excellent sidescroller in the tradition of Metroid and Castlevania.

Nemesis X
Wait, which Shadow Complex are we talking here? Are we talking the Shadow Complex that's a multiplayer game or is this the Shadow Complex about a guys girlfriend captured by soldiers and he must find her? The multiplayer one sucks but the one with the side scrolling is indeed a great piece of work.

littlefox_Kovu
What genre is Shadow Complex?

SaTsuJiN
I very much enjoyed shadow complex.. its a side scrolling action adventure with rpg elements.. has 2.5D elements (such as occasionally being able to shoot into the background when allowed), as we've seen in vids of Metroid : Other M where samus shoots into the background occasionally

Raijin
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wait, which Shadow Complex are we talking here? Are we talking the Shadow Complex that's a multiplayer game or is this the Shadow Complex about a guys girlfriend captured by soldiers and he must find her? The multiplayer one sucks but the one with the side scrolling is indeed a great piece of work. You're thinking about Shadow run, I think.

Anyway, this game kicks ass, an awesome Super Metroid clone and easily one of the best arcade games yet.

Father Rahl
Cool, I may have to download it sometime, then.

Zack Fair
I'll get this game when I get the chance and xtra money.

Mandrag Ganon
No and it sucks.

no expression, how would you know it sucks if you never played it?

Wait, which Shadow Complex are we talking here? Are we talking the Shadow Complex that's a multiplayer game or is this the Shadow Complex about a guys girlfriend captured by soldiers and he must find her? The multiplayer one sucks but the one with the side scrolling is indeed a great piece of work.

OH! now I get it, you have shadow Complex and Shadow Run mixed up!

But still brings the question, how do you know it sucks if you never played it?

Anyway, I have Shadow Complex. Extremely Metroidish, and it truly is a fun game. Probably the best side screen scrolling shooter I have played in a long time. Well worth the 1200 microsoft points.

Originally posted by Raijin
You're thinking about Shadow run, I think.

Anyway, this game kicks ass, an awesome Super Metroid clone and easily one of the best arcade games yet.

I probably wouldn't go as far as to call it a Super Metroid clone... I'd say they took the style of Metroid and improved upon it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.