Wolverine vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
616 Wolverine vs Alucard level 0 with no seal. Immortal vampire or seemingly immortal mutant. I think it would be a stale-mate since none of them would be able to dish out an attack capable of killing the other one (that especially applies to Alucard unless Wolverine just carries around viruses that happen to drain the souls out of immortal vampire being). Can you say next epic battle of all time?

dmills
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
616 Wolverine vs Alucard level 0 with no seal. Immortal vampire or seemingly immortal mutant. I think it would be a stale-mate since none of them would be able to dish out an attack capable of killing the other one (that especially applies to Alucard unless Wolverine just carries around viruses that happen to drain the souls out of immortal vampire being). Can you say next epic battle of all time?

Alucard from Hellsing or Alucard from Castlevania?

Omnislash Kid
Hellsing. That's why I said, "level 0 with no seals". Though that would be a good fight to (with Alucard from Castlevania vs either Alucard from Hellsing or Wolverine)

dmills
Alucard 10/10. Damn near a spite thread. Then again, level 0??? Wolvie cuts his head off. Alucard puts it back on, then what?

Omnislash Kid
haha
This wasn't really meant to be a serious thread though
If anything people would probably go for Wolverine since I'm in a nerdy verses thread as opposed to an anime verses thread in which case Al would based both of which would be based off of people biased opinions. Al wouldn't really be able to kill Wolverine though and if he was I doubt he would only because he would know killing Wolverine wouldn't do anything to better anyone. I mean Al would probably just leave because they cant kill each other and even if Al could kill him he probably wouldn't (as I just stated". This is just completely based of biased opinions

KingD19
Al could force Logan to drink his blood, or vice versa, and control him. He could also use Shcrodingers powers to take Wolverine to the end of time, to space, whatever he wants really. Alucard is one of the few people who can actually kill Wolverine for good.

Omnislash Kid
I dont know if that would really kill Wolverine though. It would definitely immobilize him from doing anything but I'm not sure he could kill him. Maybe though

KingD19
Well if he took Logan to say, a few thousand miles within range of the sun, his body will probably keep him alive, but as he drifts closer, he'll eventually kick the big one.

Omnislash Kid
haha probably. Though since Wolverine came back to life after being just a skeletan (which was complete crap even as much as I like Wolverine) he should have died so I wouldn't doubt if he came back alive

KingD19
Well, he came back when Nitro blew up, but when he was dropped near a sun, it took Jean using her powers to hold his body together, and the M'Kraan crystal to bring him back. If he just drifts toward the sun, he'll go down eventually.

dmills
Alucard unleashed is WAAAAAY too much for most comic characters. But you meant level 1 right? I don't recall a 0 level unless you're talking about when he was locked up without any blood until Integra released him.

Omnislash Kid
intertia would keep Wolverine from going into the sun I believe

Omnislash Kid
so I think he would just bounce back into space until he would eventually land somewhere and regenerate again

KingD19
Actually, Alucard does have a Level 0, that's when he shit stomps anyone who looks at him funny.

This is what they say when they let him go 0.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

And eventually, either his brain would fry, leaving nothing to regenerate, or he would suffocate, since there is no air whatsover.

Omnislash Kid
I know there would be know air and I personally think Logan would die but if it were a comic he would live somehow..... like he always does lol
"Dont you people ever die"
-Ray Park as Toad

dmills
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Alucard does have a Level 0, that's when he shit stomps anyone who looks at him funny.

This is what they say when they let him go 0.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

And eventually, either his brain would fry, leaving nothing to regenerate, or he would suffocate, since there is no air whatsover.

Forgot he counts backwards. 3 being the lowest level right?

Omnislash Kid
Yeah

dmills
Level 0 tears the flesh from Wolvies bones and then takes his brain out to eat it.

KingD19
Yep, his clothes change with his Release Forms as well.

3 - Sunglasses dissapear
2 - Fedora dissapears
1 - Jacket dissapears and he's wearing the straight jacket he had on when Integra found him.
0 - He looks like Vlad Dracula, 40 years old, thick beard, midevil battle armor, the whole 9.

srankmissingnin
Anyone ever wonder why the art in the Hellsing manga was sooooooooooooo bad? It's like Kouta Hirano has never hear of proportions. evil face

Survivor19
Several points:
1. I do not recall Shroedinger's powers including teleportation of others. Or Alucard having any degree of control over them, for that matter.
2. Thread is damn spite, if Wolverine's claws aren't sanctified and he isn't given immunity to being turned into vampire. As it is, he won't be able to do significant damage and Al would only need 1 bite to win.
3. Seeing as how Anderson f*$ked Al up, with stioulations i mentioned Logan wins majority.

KingD19

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Survivor19
Several points:
1. I do not recall Shroedinger's powers including teleportation of others. Or Alucard having any degree of control over them, for that matter.
2. Thread is damn spite, if Wolverine's claws aren't sanctified and he isn't given immunity to being turned into vampire. As it is, he won't be able to do significant damage and Al would only need 1 bite to win.
3. Seeing as how Anderson f*$ked Al up, with stioulations i mentioned Logan wins majority. Well if Wolverine is immune to diseases how can we know for certain that he isn't immune to becoming a vampire? Also, Als fight where he "died" was prepared. Like I said when I started this thread Wolverine doesn't walk around with anti-vampire viruses.

KingD19
Plus, there was a What If when Logan was the lord of vampires.

Omnislash Kid
Did you know Alucard is "Dracula" backwards? I've noticed that for ever since I started playing Castlevania. Anyways, I would say Al wins though in reality it would be a draw. Now in a swimming contest between Michael Phelps and Al that's the only way a mortal would win in anything against Al. lol

Survivor19
Well, duh, i supposed the thread's Alucard was before he drank kitty-cat.

Didn't seem like that for me; he was just using his holy blades, like before... Nail has only... i don't know what it added apart from vulnerablity and turning into bush.

Dracula controlled him after biting him just fine.

Omnislash Kid
Though it's implied several times throughout the series that Alucard is Dracula it's not proven. That being said, Dracula was the Lord of Darkness.

KingD19
He experienced an upgrade overall, including his blades, since Alucard coudn't heal from them anymore, it was all the nail.

And it was proven that Alucard was dracula, when he goes level 0, he's Vlad Tepes Dracula.

Omnislash Kid
Was it proven? I dont remember that being specifically stated

KingD19
Yeah, his backstory says he was born as Vlad III Dracula in 1431.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
I'm in a nerdy verses thread as opposed to an anime verses thread There's a difference?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone ever wonder why the art in the Hellsing manga was sooooooooooooo bad? It's like Kouta Hirano has never hear of proportions. evil face

facepalm

Wolverineboy's ragging on Hellsing.

Blanket
I read like a couple responses, and I have no idea what's going on.

Wolverine wins because I don't know who the other guy is.

Survivor19
Think Dracula on steroids.
A lot of steroids, i mesn.

Blanket
Originally posted by Survivor19
Think Dracula on steroids.
A lot of steroids, i mesn. He's slower, tires out quicker, bulkier, balding, has smaller testicles, has a higher chance of a heart problem, and may or may not actually be stronger?

Survivor19
Beautiful response.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
I read like a couple responses, and I have no idea what's going on.

Wolverine wins because I don't know who the other guy is.

so by that logic Wolverine > everyone else?

I've only watched the animes and don't know what Level 0 means but if it's the version of Alucard that killed Incognito (the naked pale vampire) he totally stomps him

btw
Originally posted by Blanket
He's slower, tires out quicker, bulkier, balding, has smaller testicles, has a higher chance of a heart problem, and may or may not actually be stronger?

laughing

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Mindset
There's a difference? Marvel and anime are like two different breeds of anime. This is Marvel's domain so I would assume most of the people would have been ignorant and biased which I why I pitted to unbeatable enemies against each other to see what would happen. There isn't as much ignorance as I was expected. I mean I know people would pick Wolverine but what I was also expecting that didn't happen was people giving crap reasons like, "Wolverine's cooler so he wins by default"
I'm proud even though this thread is spite lol

Mindset
You didn't get what I meant.

Omnislash Kid
Well then what did you mean?

Mindset
erm

If I have to explain it...

Omnislash Kid
yes you do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.