KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Alucard

Wolverine vs Alucard
Started by: Omnislash Kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Wolverine vs Alucard

616 Wolverine vs Alucard level 0 with no seal. Immortal vampire or seemingly immortal mutant. I think it would be a stale-mate since none of them would be able to dish out an attack capable of killing the other one (that especially applies to Alucard unless Wolverine just carries around viruses that happen to drain the souls out of immortal vampire being). Can you say next epic battle of all time?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:19 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Re: Wolverine vs Alucard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
616 Wolverine vs Alucard level 0 with no seal. Immortal vampire or seemingly immortal mutant. I think it would be a stale-mate since none of them would be able to dish out an attack capable of killing the other one (that especially applies to Alucard unless Wolverine just carries around viruses that happen to drain the souls out of immortal vampire being). Can you say next epic battle of all time?

Alucard from Hellsing or Alucard from Castlevania?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:21 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Hellsing. That's why I said, "level 0 with no seals". Though that would be a good fight to (with Alucard from Castlevania vs either Alucard from Hellsing or Wolverine)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:23 AM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Alucard 10/10. Damn near a spite thread. Then again, level 0??? Wolvie cuts his head off. Alucard puts it back on, then what?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:25 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

haha
This wasn't really meant to be a serious thread though
If anything people would probably go for Wolverine since I'm in a nerdy verses thread as opposed to an anime verses thread in which case Al would based both of which would be based off of people biased opinions. Al wouldn't really be able to kill Wolverine though and if he was I doubt he would only because he would know killing Wolverine wouldn't do anything to better anyone. I mean Al would probably just leave because they cant kill each other and even if Al could kill him he probably wouldn't (as I just stated". This is just completely based of biased opinions

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:29 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Al could force Logan to drink his blood, or vice versa, and control him. He could also use Shcrodingers powers to take Wolverine to the end of time, to space, whatever he wants really. Alucard is one of the few people who can actually kill Wolverine for good.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

I dont know if that would really kill Wolverine though. It would definitely immobilize him from doing anything but I'm not sure he could kill him. Maybe though

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:41 AM
KingD19

Well if he took Logan to say, a few thousand miles within range of the sun, his body will probably keep him alive, but as he drifts closer, he'll eventually kick the big one.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

haha probably. Though since Wolverine came back to life after being just a skeletan (which was complete crap even as much as I like Wolverine) he should have died so I wouldn't doubt if he came back alive

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:48 AM
KingD19

Well, he came back when Nitro blew up, but when he was dropped near a sun, it took Jean using her powers to hold his body together, and the M'Kraan crystal to bring him back. If he just drifts toward the sun, he'll go down eventually.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:52 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Alucard unleashed is WAAAAAY too much for most comic characters. But you meant level 1 right? I don't recall a 0 level unless you're talking about when he was locked up without any blood until Integra released him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:56 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

intertia would keep Wolverine from going into the sun I believe

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:57 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

so I think he would just bounce back into space until he would eventually land somewhere and regenerate again

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 01:58 AM
KingD19

Actually, Alucard does have a Level 0, that's when he shit stomps anyone who looks at him funny.

This is what they say when they let him go 0.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

And eventually, either his brain would fry, leaving nothing to regenerate, or he would suffocate, since there is no air whatsover.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:03 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

I know there would be know air and I personally think Logan would die but if it were a comic he would live somehow..... like he always does lol
"Dont you people ever die"
-Ray Park as Toad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:07 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Alucard does have a Level 0, that's when he shit stomps anyone who looks at him funny.

This is what they say when they let him go 0.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

And eventually, either his brain would fry, leaving nothing to regenerate, or he would suffocate, since there is no air whatsover.

Forgot he counts backwards. 3 being the lowest level right?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:13 AM
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

Yeah

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:14 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Level 0 tears the flesh from Wolvies bones and then takes his brain out to eat it.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:20 AM
KingD19

Yep, his clothes change with his Release Forms as well.

3 - Sunglasses dissapear
2 - Fedora dissapears
1 - Jacket dissapears and he's wearing the straight jacket he had on when Integra found him.
0 - He looks like Vlad Dracula, 40 years old, thick beard, midevil battle armor, the whole 9.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:28 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Anyone ever wonder why the art in the Hellsing manga was sooooooooooooo bad? It's like Kouta Hirano has never hear of proportions. evil face

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 02:32 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote