Saïx vs Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel

MooCowofJustice
Saix, the lesser of two evils.

danteiscool
agreed.

NemeBro
Saix reeks of awesomeness, he wins on that premise.

SuperLuigi
Cross Slash then Omnislash version12

MooCowofJustice
Doesn't do anything because Saix knows how to dodge.

Doesn't he even have an invincibility ability too, guys?

SuperLuigi
dodge this

climhazzard

First_Tsurugi06
Easily.

Sin_Volvagia
As much as I want Saix to win, he's not on Cloud's level.

EvilAngel
Imo, i see Saix overpowering Cloud, then eventually killing him.

Please don't be mistaken, Saix is a fair bit stronger than Cloud. He is easily stronger than Sora. Who has better feats of strength than Cloud. Hate to use ABC, but it is relevent i feel.

Phanteros
Sora is easily stronger than and faster than Cloud strife and no I'm not refering to KH carnation. sora can move at warp speeds at times and can bat Large buildings with ease while Cloud only takes sections of them.

NemeBro
How fast is Saix?

EvilAngel
click on the link at the top of the page and watch the fight would be the best way of answering that ;p

NemeBro
Well I would personally say as fast as Sora, who is very fast himself in terms of attacks and reactions, able to block and deflect a bullet at an attacker after they fire it.

I will not watch the vid, I played the game lol, was just trying to get your opinion on how fast he is.

MooCowofJustice
You should have set this at night. Pretty sure Saix can absorb energy from the light reflected off the moon and generate an aura which grants him temporary invincibility. thumb up

Cloud gets stawmped.

EvilAngel
Eh he's fast compared to humans, but he's hardly a blitz'er if you understand me.

But he's definately fast enough to keep cloud on the defensive when his strength is taken into consideration.

and yes this takes place at night since we've only seen him fight properly at night an in the moonlight.

Hewhoknowsall
LOL how come before some people were so ignorant that they thought that Sora would lose to X because "he uses a big key! that sucks!" which really annoyed me, and now people have gotten to rate Sora very highly. Before, they'd all say that Cloud >>>>>>>>> Sora.

MooCowofJustice
Meh, I hate them both. I play KH for the Goofy and Donald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.