Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
at their greatest potential

vs best versions of each

1. Bison and Akuma

2. Kain

3. Sin ( no shield)

4. Trance Kuja

5. Bizarro Sephiroth

6. Ganondorf

Q'Anilia
Bizzaro Sephiroth? And what's up with the order? stick out tongue

SuperLuigi
the order is fine. and bizarro is just a for where these two would have the bestest chance is all.

MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure Bizarro is just the opposite. So instead of being a homosexual, overrated and lame villain, Bizarro Sephiroth would be...Ganondorf.

These guys probably stop at 1.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure Bizarro is just the opposite. So instead of being a homosexual, overrated and lame villain, Bizarro Sephiroth would be...Ganondorf.

These guys probably stop at 1.

they stop at 1 is hilariously false.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
at their greatest potential

vs best versions of each

1. Bison and Akuma

2. Kain

3. Sin ( no shield)

4. Trance Kuja

5. Bizarro Sephiroth

6. Ganondorf
1. Bison and Akuma win 8/10

2. Kain wins 8/10

3. Sin ( no shield) wins 10/10

4. Trance Kuja (i don't know who this is, or i don't remember)

5. Bizarro Sephiroth wins 6/10

6. Ganondorf wins 10/10

Or something like that

Ms.Marvel
machamp can throw 500 punches a second and one punch can send a train flying canonically. bison and akuma arent touching him and neither of the duo can defend themselves against alakazam. they at least win #1.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
machamp can throw 500 punches a second and one punch can send a train flying canonically. bison and akuma arent touching him and neither of the duo can defend themselves against alakazam. they at least win #1.

Akuma moves at mach 2. Or so i hear. Going on that these two get solo'd by him, who cares about Bison.

Ms.Marvel
ive never heard that but i dont play fighting games so i guess its possible all i know about that stuff is what ive seen a couple times. laughing out loud /shrug\

SuperLuigi
It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts. and Machamp is a master in every martial art. to say they lose any matches at 1. is outrageous and silly.

Kain can do nothing against powerful tk users. and machamp will rip him a complete new one.

hard time believe sins gets the stomp since he has not face great opposition. and when his shield down his is completely vulnerable.

trance kuja really wouldnt have a great chance at all unless he tries to kill everyone at the start.

6. ok

ganondorf, remember the master sword/light arrows being the only way he could be hurt is turned off. and he isnt as untouchable as we all think he is. remember he was captured and about to be executed even though he had the triforce of power in TP. machamp hits his weak point and the team could definitely pull off wins.

EvilAngel
It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts. and Machamp is a master in every martial art. to say they lose any matches at 1. is outrageous and silly.

Kain can do nothing against powerful tk users. and machamp will rip him a complete new one.

hard time believe sins gets the stomp since he has not face great opposition. and when his shield down his is completely vulnerable.

trance kuja really wouldnt have a great chance at all unless he tries to kill everyone at the start.

6. ok

ganondorf, remember the master sword/light arrows being the only way he could be hurt is turned off. and he isnt as untouchable as we all think he is. remember he was captured and about to be executed even though he had the triforce of power in TP. machamp hits his weak point and the team could definitely pull off wins.

1. Great, and yes impressive. But one of their enemies has displayed feats of strength and speed they couldn't possibly hope to match. So their skills are a moot point if they are not fast enough to use them.

SuperLuigi

EvilAngel

SuperLuigi
how fast? and proof he can fight at that speed not just move at it.

SuperLuigi
alakazam wont even be touched by akuma.

EvilAngel
Seems like a baseless claim.

Look like you can provide no defense in Alakazam having to react that fast. So i don't really see how it's necessary i prove anythnig at all =\

Ms.Marvel
arent you basing your assumption that akuma can move at mach 2 off of hearsay that may very well be an overestimation or simple fanboyism?

EvilAngel
arent you basing your assumption that akuma can move at mach 2 off of hearsay that may very well be an overestimation or simple fanboyism?

I don't play the games, but i trust the people who have told me he can move that fast. That's all.

All i am saying is i don't feel like having to prove anything to someone who won't answer an implied question. Which is; I've never seen Alakazam fight anyone that fast, have you?

Just making it easier for you.

That aside, you shouldn't be so quick to point the finger of fanboyism. It's really not polite =\

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't play the games, but i trust the people who have told me he can move that fast. That's all.

All i am saying is i don't feel like having to prove anything to someone who won't answer an implied question. Which is; I've never seen Alakazam fight anyone that fast, have you?

Just making it easier for you.

all im saying is that its a bit silly imo for you to dismiss someones statement as a baseless assumption when the crux of your argument is a baseless assumption. the difference is that the pokedex entries are canon and as a result arent a baseless assumption theyre facts. you cant "see" alakazam doing anything because the games are canon the anime is not so of course you wouldnt be able to see him do any of the things he does.

i didnt. "may very well be" means that there is a possibility but nothing is for sure thats all im saying you misinterpreted what i said!

EvilAngel
all im saying is that its a bit silly imo for you to dismiss someones statement as a baseless assumption when the crux of your argument is a baseless assumption. the difference is that the pokedex entries are canon and as a result arent a baseless assumption theyre facts. you cant "see" alakazam doing anything because the games are canon the anime is not so of course you wouldnt be able to see him do any of the things he does.

i didnt. "may very well be" means that there is a possibility but nothing is possible thats all im saying you misinterpreted what i said!

My point being no pokemon is that fast. Alteast not in any of the games i've played =\ If there were he would technically have feats of such. But there are none, and therefore he doesn't, unless i am mistaken, i honestly could not tell you.

Implying something like that isn't polite either, so either way that wasn't very nice =\

Ms.Marvel
If there were he would technically have feats of such.

how? do you remember any pokemon having actual feats in the games aside from the legandarys?

but outright accusing me of being a sock is alright? laughing out loud or do you admit that youre not very nice just like the rest of us? stick out tongue

EvilAngel
how? do you remember any pokemon having actual feats in the games aside from the legandarys?

but outright accusing me of being a sock is alright? laughing out loud

or you admit that youre not very nice just like the rest of us? stick out tongue

Pokedex? If it claims Alakazam is as fast as he is, surely it would tell us of any other notable speeds? I mean, i remember in blue/red/yellow and gold/silver it told us all kinds of things about what certain pokemon were capable of.

I'm looking at the thread carefully, but i cannot find my saying anything of the sort =\

Excuse me?

Ms.Marvel
Pokedex? If it claims Alakazam is as fast as he is, surely it would tell us of any other notable speeds? I mean, i remember in blue/red/yellow and gold/silver it told us all kinds of things about what certain pokemon were capable of.

actually no they dont where do you think im getting these entries from? stick out tongue they list a basic fact and thats it.

you dont remember the long conversation we had on msn where you were so sure that i was a sock of blaxican? laughing out loud

i have the msn convo saved if you need to refresh your memory! i can pm it to you if you like. big grin

EvilAngel
actually no they dont where do you think im getting these entries from? stick out tongue they list a basic fact and thats it.

you dont remember the long conversation we had on msn where you were so sure that i was a sock of blaxican? laughing out loud

i have the msn convo saved if you need to refresh your memory! i can pm it to you if you like. big grin

So what you're saying is in 4 series of pokemon games, no pokemon has ever been stated to be anywhere close to that fast. Isn't that nuff said kind of deal?

I vaguely recall something that. Though, that was like 2 years ago......

Are you still mad at me for that?

Ms.Marvel
So what you're saying is in 4 series of pokemon games, no pokemon has ever been stated to be anywhere close to that fast. Isn't that nuff said kind of deal?

well thats what the pokedex is for if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have any idea what the pokemon are capable of of!

im just saying that pointing out things about people is just a part of human nature. doesnt really make anybody a bad person unless the person is alfheilm i didnt mean to look mad. laughing out loud

EvilAngel
well thats what the pokedex is for if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have any idea what the pokemon are capable of of!

im just saying that pointing out things about people is just a part of human nature. doesnt really make anybody a bad person unless the person is alfheilm i didnt mean to look mad. laughing out loud

..... i think i've made the only point i seem to be capable of getting across here.

And i'm just saying using that word toward someone isn't proper etiquette. "I'm just saying"

Ms.Marvel
..... i think i've made the only point i seem to be capable of getting across here.

i get your point just fine. yes

its correct in general but not for the context of this thread. you know what i mean?

but out of curiosity did this person that youve heard akuma is mach 2 from tell you the reasoning behind that? does he dodge bullets or something?

why? ive seen you say it before on the old other forum?

EvilAngel
i get your point just fine. yes

its correct in general but not for the context of this thread. you know what i mean?

but out of curiosity did this person that youve heard akuma is mach 2 from tell you the reasoning behind that? does he dodge bullets or something?

why? ive seen you say it before on the old other forum?

Yes but i cannot remember it. He proved it, that was all i needed to keep in mind pretty much.

You're pretty aggressive, so i'm guessing you are still mad at me. At any rate if that's true then i wasn't behaving properly either.

Ms.Marvel
Yes but i cannot remember it. He proved it, that was all i needed to keep in mind pretty much.

i see no harm no foul then. yes

im aggressive now because my mood reflects off of other peoples moods! youve been aggressive this whole time and have insulting my personality which irks me a bit because this stemmed from a misunderstanding. i have been trying to show you some courtesy by not making it personal though. yes i was actually going to ask you in this post how your day was because i noticed that you were acting a bit snippy when talking to artificalglory earlier. yes hits been a long day huh?

Wei Phoenix
Intellectual cat fight? confused

Ms.Marvel
the discussion of that topic is over now because its off-topic anyway and nothing good will come from it and its my friday night. yes

im going to be leaving in an hour or so anyway. stick out tongue

Cyner

6. ok

Fail.

TP Ganon did not have the Triforce of Power when he was about to be executed. He received it just after he was stabbed by the sword and it allowed him live and escape.

NemeBro
The PokeDex is canon, it was made to give trainers their actual abilities and was created by Pokemon researchers.

Gouki can move at mach 2 or faster because he, and people slower than him, are able to dodge Guile's sonic boom, which travels at mach 2, shit, even Abel has reacted to it.

Although honestly, I do not think Gouki can beat Alakazam.

They stop at Sin, and Trance Kuja would turn the surface of the planet they are on into an inferno.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Cyner
Fail.

TP Ganon did not have the Triforce of Power when he was about to be executed. He received it just after he was stabbed by the sword and it allowed him live and escape.

After returning from the Dark World, Ganondorf was eventually subdued and sentenced to death by impalement in the infamous Arbiter's Grounds in the heart of the Gerudo Desert. The Ancient Sages conducted the King of Evil's death, chaining him to a rock in the Mirror Chamber, and impaling him with a shining blade. Since he possessed the power of the goddesses, the Triforce of Power would not allow him to die. Through the Triforce, Ganondorf survived, and broke free of his chains, murdering the sage bearing the symbol of the Water Medallion. In desperation, the others sages activated the Mirror of Twilight, sending Ganondorf into the bleak darkness of the Twilight Realm.

His spirit lingered on in the Twilight Realm for roughly a century, until the day came when he found the answer to his situation. He encountered a depressed adviser to the Royal Family of the Twilight Realm, named Zant. The maddened Twili believed Ganondorf to be a god, and pledged his loyalty to the King of Evil. Gifting him with extraordinary powers, Ganondorf used his ambition to devastate Hyrule. The pair struck a bargain: Ganondorf would give Zant sorcerer's powers and kingship in exchange for release from the Twilight Realm once Zant had usurped the Throne.

according to that he had it before he got stabbed.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
The PokeDex is canon, it was made to give trainers their actual abilities and was created by Pokemon researchers.

Gouki can move at mach 2 or faster because he, and people slower than him, are able to dodge Guile's sonic boom, which travels at mach 2, shit, even Abel has reacted to it.

They stop at Sin, and Trance Kuja would turn the surface of the planet they are on into an inferno.

so its reacting to mach 2 not actually doing the movement like Guile right

Phanteros
Sin rapes, Kuja blown up a planet.

SuperLuigi
kuja also got beat by a weaker team. and killed himself in the process at the end of the game.

Nephthys
How the hell were they weaker, those guys just straight up tanked an Ultima. Not to mention Kuja had become extremely unstable at that point.

Ms.Marvel

thank you for the clarification! yes

but when you say move do you mean he can outrun one or he can just dodge it? because if its the latter then i dont think he can speed blitz either pokemon!

jaden101

If you're going to post a thread and then throw a strop when people disagree with your opinion then stop making threads.

And on the flip side...If you think the match up is totally 1 sided then why bother even posting it in the 1st place?

Ms.Marvel
jaden... in the game vs. forum? 0.o

Burning thought
The whole gauntlet is helpess to Kain, especially this little duo and while he is at full potential.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by jaden101
If you're going to post a thread and then throw a strop when people disagree with your opinion then stop making threads.

And on the flip side...If you think the match up is totally 1 sided then why bother even posting it in the 1st place?

because im argumentive. i've argued both sides in the same thread that i've made before. if i do a gauntlet i try to guarantee atleast one win.

jaden101
because im argumentive. i've argued both sides in the same thread that i've made before. if i do a gauntlet i try to guarantee atleast one win.

laughing At least you're honest.

jaden101
jaden... in the game vs. forum? 0.o

WHOOOOOOSSHHH

See that?

That was my point...Going over your head.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Burning thought
The whole gauntlet is helpess to Kain, especially this little duo and while he is at full potential.

Kains no good like most characters against beings of incredible psy power

It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts.

also alakazam and machamp are at full potential and their opponents are at their best game form.

Burning thought
Ive seen no incredible psy power from Alakazam. Claiming he has "mastered every form of psychic ability" is a fairly hyperbolic statement and requires feats. Haven't a group of 10 year old children defeated the mental games of an Allakazam? its what ive heard.

Kain has shown resistance to mind control and TK would be useless against mist or a teleporter unless you can prove Allakazam use his powers so quickly.

Kain activates time aura and teleports between them, slowed in time they are helpless to his butchery.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by jaden101
WHOOOOOOSSHHH

See that?

That was my point...Going over your head.

JUSTICE approved. thumb up

SuperLuigi
i didnt make those claims. i got them off alakazam's wiki. alakazam is a greater teleporter than kain is. been doing it since hatching as an abra. alakazam operates faster than a supercomputer and instantly gets his enemies weakness. pokedex explanations may seem like hyperbole but they are still canon none the less. also since alakazam learns kains weakness he had better be able to get into mist form fast as hell.

NemeBro
thank you for the clarification! yes

but when you say move do you mean he can outrun one or he can just dodge it? because if its the latter then i dont think he can speed blitz either pokemon! I cannot think of anyone outrunning one, the best movement speed feat is probably from Bison though, outflying a fighter jet, Ryu using the Satsui no Hadou was at the very least able to move faster than the eye can see.

I never said he can speedblitz Machamp, definately not Alakazam. Also, although Machamp can throw punches that fast, he cannot really control it and gets his arms tangled, and a full powered punch from Gouki would maim him. So if Gouki can avoid the volley of punches, he can win. He is not beating Alakazam though.

Burning thought
i didnt make those claims. i got them off alakazam's wiki. alakazam is a greater teleporter than kain is. been doing it since hatching as an abra. alakazam operates faster than a supercomputer and instantly gets his enemies weakness. pokedex explanations may seem like hyperbole but they are still canon none the less. also since alakazam learns kains weakness he had better be able to get into mist form fast as hell.

Greater? show me, Kains teleports get the job done, his dimensional one would dispatch both of these entities before they can even react, Kain technically has no weaknesses, Allakazam will simply find out Kain is beyond him and operating faster than a computer does not mean he can call upon TK or teleport that fast, it simply means his reaction may be good but his body may not be able to keep up with his mind (by may not, I mean I doubt theres feats of his body moveing at such speeds) and hyperbole is nothing to do with canon, it simply de-values some statements such as this these about Allakazam. Yes, mist form is insanely quick to get in and out of although I cannot see the relevence of your statement.

occultdestroyer
Clears it.

Alakazam can instantly exploit their weaknesses, since he thinks faster than a supercomputer (late 90's superPCs, since the 1st Pkmn games were made in '96).
And who's going to evade PSYCHIC attack?

Burning thought
Kain who can teleport, Alakazam would be too slow to defeat Kain, Machamp would be limited by his melee as well.

Phanteros
Other than pokedex fluff what feats do they have?

Burning thought
I dont watch pokemon but considering the few episodes Ive seen have a few 10 year olds or w/e they are outsmarting or bypassing hostile pokemon quite often its not far to say they had beaten an Allakazam.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Phanteros
Other than pokedex fluff what feats do they have?

call it what you want its canon.

and burning thought alakazam is a much better telepath than kain is a teleporter. also alakazam can teleport much better than kain.

ScreamPaste
Alakazam is much faster than Kain, tears him apart, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Also, Gouki needs to concentrate for that island sinking thing he did.

furthermore, SL needs to go replay TP if he thinks Ganon actually got captured when he had the Triforce of Power. no expression

that is a RIDICULOUS claim, and I'm off to find the cutscene disproving it.

ScreamPaste
BVYggDnaJgY

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Alakazam is much faster than Kain, tears him apart, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Not true

call it what you want its canon.

and burning thought alakazam is a much better telepath than kain is a teleporter. also alakazam can teleport much better than kain.

Show me the evidence of this wink

The bulbapedia claims it has a huge IQ, its brain outperforms a super computer hence its powers and that it uses psychic power, most of those obvious but none of them allow it to damage Kain at all or react to his attacks so we will need feats of its TK powers.

NemeBro
Also, Gouki needs to concentrate for that island sinking thing he did. Lol no he doesn't.

NemeBro
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Clears it.

Alakazam can instantly exploit their weaknesses, since he thinks faster than a supercomputer (late 90's superPCs, since the 1st Pkmn games were made in '96).
And who's going to evade PSYCHIC attack? I would love to see you prove how Alakazam will be taking down Sin, a city buster that is over a mile long with a nigh-impenetrable shield, and Trance Kuja, a planet razer who in a weaker form tanked an attack from Bahamut, who can destroy cities. He only received a small cut.

EvilAngel
Sin's shield is removed for the purposes of the thread.

Which seems to be to hype up two pokemon.

occultdestroyer
To be honest, I know nothing about Sin stick out tongue

Sounds like Kuja is almost as tough as Kefka..
Kefka tanked Bahamut's flurry of attacks and one-shotted Bahamut with a single punch in his weaker human form.

If he\s as tough as what you say, then he kills the Pokemans.

Very unfair fight.
These guys should be fighting Arceus or Dialga and Palkia

NemeBro
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
To be honest, I know nothing about Sin stick out tongue

Sounds like Kuja is almost as tough as Kefka..
Kefka tanked Bahamut's flurry of attacks and one-shotted Bahamut with a single punch in his weaker human form.

If he\s as tough as what you say, then he kills the Pokemans.

Very unfair fight.
These guys should be fighting Arceus or Dialga and Palkia He's a giant doom whale of death. Yeah.

Kuja and Kefka are about the same level I guess.

Lul wut? I forgot about this. How powerful was Bahamut, and how durable and large?

He does.

Dude, if you think Arceus could beat Z, why would you think him against these guys would be fair? no expression

Phanteros
Not really at the same level as Kuja is a confirmed planet buster.

NemeBro
Planet razer.

He did not actually "bust" it.

Phanteros
Planet razer.

He did not actually "bust" it. What has Kefka done to meet it?

NemeBro
Rearranged continents. His Light of Judgment was also razing the planet's surface everywhere it was touching.

Phanteros
can he do it in one shot like Kuja did?

NemeBro
...One shot?

You might wanna watch the video again.

It was multiple blasts.

Sin_Volvagia
1. alakazaam can solo both of them and machamp can one shot either one.

2. i haven't seen anything kain would do to top alakazaam at his very best.

3. sin vaporizes the shit out of them. that whale thing is a living wmd and pretty much invincible. alakazaam is no tetsuo or jean grey so his psychic powers are laughably useless

Burning thought
Depends on Alakazaams durability feats, ive not seen anything worthy from kazaam at all.

Kain has defeated at his weakest a psyker who can blow up statues with his mind and immolate your body as well as being immune to a psychic vamp who controlled his own small army of guys. With mind control and direct explosive damage out of the way wahts Kazam got? TK? please...when a guy can teleport its hardly useful at all or mist form unless Kazam has controlled weather particles like M2

SuperLuigi
alakazam will know what kain does before he does it. alakazam dodges attacks in his sleep. if kain is in mist he cant fight. machamp disperses it with a thunder clap.

Burning thought
When has he done that? and all that will do is allow Kazam to know how hes going to die, hes incapable of stopping a teleport or a slash from Kain or a spell.

NemeBro
Abra was able to fight and dodge attacks in its sleep.

Alakazam can hold Kain with his TK, do not fool yourself.

Burning thought
What attacks? did they happen in less time than 200/250 milliseconds?

Nah, until I see evidence he cant hold a weather pattern and Kain will teleport out of any hold anyway if Kazam somehow manages to get him in mid transformation, thing is he will teleport and slash in quick succession, beheading the thing.

NemeBro
Electric attacks from Pikachu.

Lol. No, Alakazam rapes his insolent mind.

Hierarch
BVYggDnaJgY

Ganondorf is great

Burning thought
Electric attacks from Pikachu.

Lol. No, Alakazam rapes his insolent mind.

Great, which prob have no gauge at all.

Never done so.

Hierarch

NemeBro
Great, which prob have no gauge at all.

Never done so. Look up how fast electricity travels. I'll wait.

Alakazam has never mindraped? GTFO with that bullshit.

Burning thought

Nephthys
Not very obvious for someone who's asleep though.

Burning thought
Not necesserily if their conciousness can expand that far, he obviously has the skills required to do that. This hardly makes him proof against any attack faster than Pikachus powers. Infact him dodging it in his sleep is not a useful feat in this vs at all.

NemeBro
No thanks, considering this is a fiction ill go with the information found within the fiction.

Ive not seen it mindrape and I know the only entities of any sentience are pokemon who can hardly learn more than their own names in speech and who say it over and over again and 10 year olds...I would be very surprised if you can find a feat of him mindraping an entity of any mental defense. I accept your concession.

Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000 and can only say his own name. I guess he is still stupid huh? Mindrape is something virtually any psychic Pokemon can use, be it through Confuse Ray or any other random attack.

Ms.Marvel
edit.

Burning thought
I accept your concession.

Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000 and can only say his own name. I guess he is still stupid huh? Mindrape is something virtually any psychic Pokemon can use, be it through Confuse Ray or any other random attack.

Obviously, or his intellect is all for the purpose of his psychic power, not intelligence like a human would indicate. It still does not get a little excemption from requireing feats, show me Allakazam mind raping someone of any worth or ill accept that as your concession roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
Obviously, or his intellect is all for the purpose of his psychic power, not intelligence like a human would indicate. It still does not get a little excemption from requireing feats, show me Allakazam mind raping someone of any worth or ill accept that as your concession roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah no.

Show me Kain showing resistance to any mindrape please. And Alakazam is able to mindrape other Pokemon, including other psychics.

Not like this matters though. Machamp would turn Kain to a smear on the ground.

Burning thought
Yeah no.

Show me Kain showing resistance to any mindrape please. And Alakazam is able to mindrape other Pokemon, including other psychics.

Not like this matters though. Machamp would turn Kain to a smear on the ground.

Resistance? pretty much immunity:

LwbIQcd6IVE

2:07-2:27

In his weakest form, now Kain would give Allakazam nightmares if he looked into his mind.

Not really, he needs to get to him and hit him first, not going to happen, just like Allakazam would react to even attack Kain, hes never reacted and used a power in less than a second I bet....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.