KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

at their greatest potential

vs best versions of each

1. Bison and Akuma

2. Kain

3. Sin ( no shield)

4. Trance Kuja

5. Bizarro Sephiroth

6. Ganondorf

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:26 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Bizzaro Sephiroth? And what's up with the order? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:03 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the order is fine. and bizarro is just a for where these two would have the bestest chance is all.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:22 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Pretty sure Bizarro is just the opposite. So instead of being a homosexual, overrated and lame villain, Bizarro Sephiroth would be...Ganondorf.

These guys probably stop at 1.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:33 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Pretty sure Bizarro is just the opposite. So instead of being a homosexual, overrated and lame villain, Bizarro Sephiroth would be...Ganondorf.

These guys probably stop at 1.

they stop at 1 is hilariously false.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 04:51 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Re: Alakazam and Machamp run a Gauntlet

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
at their greatest potential

vs best versions of each

1. Bison and Akuma

2. Kain

3. Sin ( no shield)

4. Trance Kuja

5. Bizarro Sephiroth

6. Ganondorf

1. Bison and Akuma win 8/10

2. Kain wins 8/10

3. Sin ( no shield) wins 10/10

4. Trance Kuja (i don't know who this is, or i don't remember)

5. Bizarro Sephiroth wins 6/10

6. Ganondorf wins 10/10

Or something like that

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:06 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

machamp can throw 500 punches a second and one punch can send a train flying canonically. bison and akuma arent touching him and neither of the duo can defend themselves against alakazam. they at least win #1.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:14 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
machamp can throw 500 punches a second and one punch can send a train flying canonically. bison and akuma arent touching him and neither of the duo can defend themselves against alakazam. they at least win #1.

Akuma moves at mach 2. Or so i hear. Going on that these two get solo'd by him, who cares about Bison.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:18 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

ive never heard that but i dont play fighting games so i guess its possible all i know about that stuff is what ive seen a couple times. laughing out loud /shrug\

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:21 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts. and Machamp is a master in every martial art. to say they lose any matches at 1. is outrageous and silly.

Kain can do nothing against powerful tk users. and machamp will rip him a complete new one.

hard time believe sins gets the stomp since he has not face great opposition. and when his shield down his is completely vulnerable.

trance kuja really wouldnt have a great chance at all unless he tries to kill everyone at the start.

6. ok

ganondorf, remember the master sword/light arrows being the only way he could be hurt is turned off. and he isnt as untouchable as we all think he is. remember he was captured and about to be executed even though he had the triforce of power in TP. machamp hits his weak point and the team could definitely pull off wins.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:24 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

It is said that Alakazam is known to have mastered every type and form of psychic ability, including, but not limited to, telekinesis, telepathy, ESP, psionic abilities, levitation, defensive techniques, mind control, and telekinetic blasts. and Machamp is a master in every martial art. to say they lose any matches at 1. is outrageous and silly.

Kain can do nothing against powerful tk users. and machamp will rip him a complete new one.

hard time believe sins gets the stomp since he has not face great opposition. and when his shield down his is completely vulnerable.

trance kuja really wouldnt have a great chance at all unless he tries to kill everyone at the start.

6. ok

ganondorf, remember the master sword/light arrows being the only way he could be hurt is turned off. and he isnt as untouchable as we all think he is. remember he was captured and about to be executed even though he had the triforce of power in TP. machamp hits his weak point and the team could definitely pull off wins.

1. Great, and yes impressive. But one of their enemies has displayed feats of strength and speed they couldn't possibly hope to match. So their skills are a moot point if they are not fast enough to use them.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:27 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

alakazam's thought process is faster than a supercompters. also "A Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:32 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

alakazam's thought process is faster than a supercompters. also "A Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness"

What supercomputer? The ones today or the ones when that was written. Either way, Alakazam has never stopped someone or somethnig anywhere near that fast. So he lacks any feat as a basis to such a claim unfortunatly.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:40 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how fast? and proof he can fight at that speed not just move at it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:45 AM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

alakazam wont even be touched by akuma.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:48 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Seems like a baseless claim.

Look like you can provide no defense in Alakazam having to react that fast. So i don't really see how it's necessary i prove anythnig at all =\

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:56 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

arent you basing your assumption that akuma can move at mach 2 off of hearsay that may very well be an overestimation or simple fanboyism?

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 05:58 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

arent you basing your assumption that akuma can move at mach 2 off of hearsay that may very well be an overestimation or simple fanboyism?

I don't play the games, but i trust the people who have told me he can move that fast. That's all.

All i am saying is i don't feel like having to prove anything to someone who won't answer an implied question. Which is; I've never seen Alakazam fight anyone that fast, have you?

Just making it easier for you.

That aside, you shouldn't be so quick to point the finger of fanboyism. It's really not polite =\

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:05 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't play the games, but i trust the people who have told me he can move that fast. That's all.

All i am saying is i don't feel like having to prove anything to someone who won't answer an implied question. Which is; I've never seen Alakazam fight anyone that fast, have you?

Just making it easier for you.

all im saying is that its a bit silly imo for you to dismiss someones statement as a baseless assumption when the crux of your argument is a baseless assumption. the difference is that the pokedex entries are canon and as a result arent a baseless assumption theyre facts. you cant "see" alakazam doing anything because the games are canon the anime is not so of course you wouldnt be able to see him do any of the things he does.

quote:
That aside, you shouldn't be so quick to point the finger of fanboyism. It's really not polite =\ [/B]

i didnt. "may very well be" means that there is a possibility but nothing is for sure thats all im saying you misinterpreted what i said!

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 06:22 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:10 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

all im saying is that its a bit silly imo for you to dismiss someones statement as a baseless assumption when the crux of your argument is a baseless assumption. the difference is that the pokedex entries are canon and as a result arent a baseless assumption theyre facts. you cant "see" alakazam doing anything because the games are canon the anime is not so of course you wouldnt be able to see him do any of the things he does.

i didnt. "may very well be" means that there is a possibility but nothing is possible thats all im saying you misinterpreted what i said!

My point being no pokemon is that fast. Alteast not in any of the games i've played =\ If there were he would technically have feats of such. But there are none, and therefore he doesn't, unless i am mistaken, i honestly could not tell you.

Implying something like that isn't polite either, so either way that wasn't very nice =\

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 06:26 AM