Bidoof versus mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bidoof Luvr399
Now, I know this match may seem biased, but you need not underestimate the bidoofs. As us true bidoof lovers know, the bidoofs come from an anciet race of old age pokemon, the biroofs. The biroofs were known for their telepathic abilities. Also there power was matched to that of arceus. This allowed them to learn Any abilitys. For example, watergun, which could rip through time and space, destroying All in it's path. This explains bidoofs massive range of attacks. Scans are avalible upon request. Mewtwo is nothing special compared to this, in my own opinion. Good luck to our competitors smile

Hierarch
how would Mewtwo compare to an equivalent to Arceus in power?

Sin_Volvagia
bidoof wins
in a suicide competition

SpadeKing
facepalm

NemeBro
Originally posted by Hierarch
how would Mewtwo compare to an equivalent to Arceus in power? Really powerful psychic vs. God.

Gee I wonder?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Bidoof Luvr399
Now, I know this match may seem biased, but you need not underestimate the bidoofs. As us true bidoof lovers know, the bidoofs come from an anciet race of old age pokemon, the biroofs. The biroofs were known for their telepathic abilities. Also there power was matched to that of arceus. This allowed them to learn Any abilitys. For example, watergun, which could rip through time and space, destroying All in it's path. This explains bidoofs massive range of attacks. Scans are avalible upon request. Mewtwo is nothing special compared to this, in my own opinion. Good luck to our competitors smile

This whole statement is wrong, replace bidoof with Cherubi and biroofs with cherries.

EvilAngel
well, 'god' is merely a title. Arceus can be defeated, And looking at it, i would actually say M2. He's not a really powerful psychic. He's the most powerful psychic.

And his stats are haxxed.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
well, 'god' is merely a title. Arceus can be defeated, And looking at it, i would actually say M2. He's not a really powerful psychic. He's the most powerful psychic.

And his stats are haxxed. No.

Mewtwo is not even in the top four most powerful Pokemon anymore.

Arceus has the best stats in the Pokemon games, and he created Dialgia and Palkia, who in turn created the universe for him. Arceus is more powerful than both of them, both of them are powerful reality warping Pokemon, Mewtwo is a mere psychic.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

Arceus has the best stats in the Pokemon games, and he created Dialgia and Palkia, who in turn created the universe for him. Arceus is more powerful than both of them, both of them are powerful reality warping Pokemon, Mewtwo is a mere psychic.

you are so ****ing wrong. arceus is the only pokemon that stat wise is more powerful. he is tied with dialga palkia rayquaza giratina lugia ho-oh for second.

Hierarch
how does that make him wrong?

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
you are so ****ing wrong. arceus is the only pokemon that stat wise is more powerful. he is tied with dialga palkia rayquaza giratina lugia ho-oh for second. No. Palkia, Dialgia, Giratina, and maybe Rayquaza are more powerful.

EvilAngel
No.

The whole universe creation doesn't help him in a battle within the game though. Also he hasn't to my knowledge displayed the ability to erase or in otherway use this godly power for offense.

Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon of all time, or so i last heard. If Alakazam is as fast as it is, Mewtwo would be far faster. Feat wise that puts it well ahead of Arceus.

No?

NemeBro
The whole universe creation doesn't help him in a battle within the game though. Also he hasn't to my knowledge displayed the ability to erase or in otherway use this godly power for offense.

Mewtwo is the most powerful psychic pokemon of all time, or so i last heard. If Alakazam is as fast as it is, Mewtwo would be far faster. Feat wise that puts it well ahead of Arceus.

No? Palkia and Dialga's fighting was threatening the fabric of the universe itself and Arceus defeated both.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by Hierarch
how does that make him wrong?

they dont surpass him. that is why.

No. Palkia, Dialgia, Giratina, and maybe Rayquaza are more powerful.

if they are statistically equal and giratina beat the hell out of dialga and palkia, then giratina after arceus. rayquaza got handled by a weaker psychic than mewtwo, deoxys. Mewtwo is 3rd at the worst. with me first, mewtwo could beat giratina with its own shadow force.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
if they are statistically equal and giratina beat the hell out of dialga and palkia, then giratina after arceus. rayquaza got handled by a weaker psychic than mewtwo, deoxys. Mewtwo is 3rd at the worst. with me first, mewtwo could beat giratina with its own shadow force. Lol.

A mere psychic defeat two reality warpers, and one being (Giratina) composed of Anti-Matter who uses it as his weapon? Rayquaza maybe, though Deoxys did not beat it with his psychic abilities.

SuperLuigi
they are only reality warpers when they fight each other. hell darkrai blocked their attacks

occultdestroyer
HM Slave haermm

I agree with NemeBro.

Mewtwo is not even considered a legendary Pokemon, since he is only a man-made clone of Mew.
He did defeat Deoxys in the manga though, so he's pretty strong..
but still not as strong as Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and especially Arceus.

Ridley_Prime
Rayquaza? Mewtwo Ice Beams him back to the ozone layer.

Reshbj

And his stats are haxxed.

No. Mewtwo WAS the most powerful psychic. Then they genetically augmented him.

Shutter Control
Mewtwo more than rapes Bidoof?

Hewhoknowsall
A pokemon created the universe and is God??????????????????

Boy, the series has changed quite a bit since I was a kid...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
A pokemon created the universe and is God??????????????????

Boy, the series has changed quite a bit since I was a kid...

Sure has. But I'd rather stay in the G/S days.

LLLLLink

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Mewtwo IS the second most powerful pokemon next to Arceus
In the metagames, no.
Garchomp is. Hence, Garchomp is now banned (**** NetBattle and Smogon) and is considered an Uber together with the legendaries.

In the anime, no.
Dialga arguably is. He sent a time portal to the past to send Ash and his friends to undo the events leading to Arceus' final Judgment upon the Earth.

In the manga, probably.
It's really hard to estimate the power levels of Pkmn in the manga, since you see Pika (Red's Pikachu) fighting him to a standstill, yet Mewtwo easily overpowers Deoxys.
Then you have feats like Pryce's Delibird defeating a Lugia. Then again, it probably was a weak Lugia.

SpadeKing
Garchomp is just a regular pokemon who just happens to have a good move set and stats to match errm

an uber? I would be him with a swinub no expression

Mewtwo is tied in 2nd place on base stats with Palkia, Dialga, & Giratina, with Arceus as #1 of course.

LLLLLink
Can Garchomp blow up the planet? No.
Besides, Garchomp has a double weakness, and with Mewtwo's movelist and unmatched special attack, I dont think there is a pokemon that a Mewtwo with the right move couldnt 1-shot (not saying some couldnt one shot him back).
Plus, its also worth mentioning that Mewtwo is one of the few pokemon that are not under Arceus' dominion as god. (Mewtwo, Porygon family, ect.)

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
In the anime, no.
Dialga arguably is. He sent a time portal to the past to send Ash and his friends to undo the events leading to Arceus' final Judgment upon the Earth.
Why? Because Dialga couldn't undo the events himself? smile

And lol @ Delibird defeating a Lugia... I'll keep that one in mind.

LLLLLink
I think Mewtwo is the only pokemon with human DNA, isnt he?

Ridley_Prime
I think so, which was what made him able to use human speech. Some other Pokemon can too though, but Mewtwo was the first known one to talk (besides that joke Meowth from the anime), making him cooler. stick out tongue

Also, anyone have the actual manga scans where Mewtwo defeats Deoxys? Not that I don't believe it or anything, but I'd like to see it for myself smile, with him being my favorite pokeymanz and all.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Garchomp is just a regular pokemon who just happens to have a good move set and stats to match errm

an uber? I would be him with a swinub no expression

Mewtwo is tied in 2nd place on base stats with Palkia, Dialga, & Giratina, with Arceus as #1 of course.
If you think Garchomp is just a 'regular' pokemon in the games, then you're dead wrong.

Do you have any idea how the metagame works?

There is virtually NO counter for a YacheChomp.
If you're facing a fully EV'd Dragon Dancing YacheChomp with the moves Outrage, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Fire Fang... prepare to face the fact that 2-3 of your Pkmn will be OHKO'd.
It takes 2-3 Ice Beams to put it down, despite the 4x weakness.
Good luck with that.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Why? Because Dialga couldn't undo the events himself? smile

And lol @ Delibird defeating a Lugia... I'll keep that one in mind.
Because legendaries aren't allowed to alter/tamper with history and the human affairs.
If you watched most of the Pkmn movies, most of the events are done by Ash and company.
The legendaries are there only to guide/help the protagonists.
It is part of the deal Arceus made with humans.

Pryce's Delibird is highly trained (stalemating Pika), and it probably fought a weak Lugia.
Also, another Lugia defeated Ho-oh.

I think Mewtwo is the only pokemon with human DNA, isnt he?
Where did you pull this out from?

I think so, which was what made him able to use human speech. Some other Pokemon can too though, but Mewtwo was the first known one to talk (besides that joke Meowth from the anime), making him cooler. stick out tongue
He was using telepathy.
Same with Lugia, Lucario, and Arceus from the movies.

Meowth can talk, but only because he trained himself to impress Meowzie.
A Slowbro from the '2nd' movie also talks.

Ridley_Prime
Because legendaries aren't allowed to alter/tamper with history and the human affairs.
If you watched most of the Pkmn movies, most of the events are done by Ash and company.
The legendaries are there only to guide/help the protagonists.
It is part of the deal Arceus made with humans.
Yeah. I've seen most of the movies and know that most of the events were done by Ash & company, but it never made sense to me why.

And deal Arceus made? What deal? You kinda lost me there.

Also, another Lugia defeated Ho-oh.
Canonically?

He was using telepathy.
Same with Lugia, Lucario, and Arceus from the movies.
I know he was using telepathy, but I came to the conclusion he was able to do that because of what LLLLLink said. After all, did we see Mew actually talk via telepathy, or say anything besides its name? No, and Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, so naturally, he wouldn't be able to talk either, unless some modifications were made during his creation, which apparently there were.

Red/Blue Pokedex: "It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments."

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Pokedex: "Mewtwo is a Pokemon that was created by genetic manipulation. However, even though the scientific power of humans created this Pokemon's body, they failed to give it a warm/compassionate heart."

Fire Red Pokedex: "A Pokemon whose genetic code was repeatedly combined for research. It turned vicious as a result."

LLLLLink
If you think Garchomp is just a 'regular' pokemon in the games, then you're dead wrong.

If you're facing a fully EV'd Dragon Dancing YacheChomp with the moves Outrage, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Fire Fang... prepare to face the fact that 2-3 of your Pkmn will be OHKO'd.
Good luck with that.

Mewtwo has virtually the highest Special Attack in the game. Garchomp dies from Blizzard or whatever.

Where did you pull this out from?

Manga. Mewtwo carries Blaine's DNA.

MooCowofJustice
5L, don't argue the useless point of MewTwo being better than Garchomp in the metagame. Especially because it just isn't true.

LLLLLink
Only telling you what the stat charts on BP say, EV and all that.

Besides, Mewtwo destroys the planet. Nobody is getting out of that one.

MooCowofJustice
Depends on the time it takes. Or whether or not the Pokemon can breath in space, stop time, or is God.

Anyway, this is Bidoof vs MewTwo and MewTwo stomps.

LLLLLink

MooCowofJustice
RcH-3d-BZn4

I want to throw this out there. Stats do not speak for everything. Like Darkrai, his Defensive stats really don't reflect his Defensive ability.

LLLLLink
Well, the metagame is up to the trainer, but on paper, Mewtwo is superior. Just saying smile
May I partake of the Milk of Forgiveness, Moo?

Ridley_Prime
Mewtwo has virtually the highest Special Attack in the game. Garchomp dies from Blizzard or whatever.
Attack form Deoxys has higher Special Attack than Mewtwo, and Blizzard (in most cases) is a pretty bad move to have competitively. Ice Beam is more preferable.

Also, I'd really like to see some manga scans of Mewtwo, as well as him wiping the floor with Deoxys, and what not, if anyone has any. Just searched google and couldn't find 'em. sad

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Depends on the time it takes. Or whether or not the Pokemon can breath in space, stop time, or is God.
Ignoring those last 2 parts, I don't see why Mewtwo couldn't breathe in space erm, to be honest.

MooCowofJustice
He was referring to MewTwo destroying the planet and nobody being able to get around that. But if they can breath in space, or fly above where said hurricanes would be, they can.

And sure 5L, you just gotta find it somewhere else. I am not milk-able.

Oh and I wasn't talking about Metagame. I meant like Anime movie feats. By those Darkrai can tank just about any attack in Pokemon and be ok.

LLLLLink
I wasnt counting the event pokemon, Mr. Prime.

Yeah, I think Mewtwo and Red defeat Deoxys in the manga.

What were those black pokeballs in the first movie that Mewtwo had?

MooCowofJustice
What were those black pokeballs in the first movie that Mewtwo had?

Faggotry.

LLLLLink
Lol, I have no idea what you mean.

MooCowofJustice
Those pokeballs captured other pokeballs. That's just stupid.

LLLLLink
Wow, that is gay. This has gone so off topic.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. But I suppose it isn't any dumber than when Ash caught his Doughnut Pokemon in the episode where he caught Primeape.

LLLLLink
Side note: Ash is the stupidest trainer ever.

MooCowofJustice
Pretty much.

He really should have kept that friggin' Primeape. That thing was awesome.

He still better get his stupid ass back to that forest for that Pidgeot too.

LLLLLink
And giving away a Charizard? I'd beat his ass if I was his mom.

Ridley_Prime
Ultra Psychic Master Balls... or something of that nature.
Fixed.

Those pokeballs captured other pokeballs. That's just stupid.
I thought it was clever for the time.

Side note: Ash is the stupidest trainer ever.
Indeed.

Haven't bothered to search it before, but I'll bet there's some youtube videos of some of the dumbest Ash moments.

I also like how he/his character never really matures/develops.

He still better get his stupid ass back to that forest for that Pidgeot too.
I think he forgot about him, sadly.

LLLLLink
I always wanted the little twisty-ocarina the girl had in the Lugia movie.

Ridley_Prime
I thought it was awesome the first time I saw the movie, but then as I was rewatching it, I found it very annoying after awhile... no expression

LLLLLink
Doesnt Ash see a Ho-oh in the first ep?

MooCowofJustice
Yes.

And no, those black Pokeballs were faggotry. Not Ultra Psychic Master Balls. I might accept "Ultra Psychic ****** Balls" though.

Ridley_Prime
What do you mean a Ho-oh? There's been shown to be only one so far.
And he's not just the first episode, but some others as well (most of them are just in the same nature though, where he appears briefly at the end or beginning, and flies off elsewhere).

List of appearances:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/250.shtml

Speaking of which, I loved that "For Ho-oh, the bells toll" episode, back when I watched the anime.
Isn't it like off the air now, though? If so, about time.

Yes.

And no, those black Pokeballs were faggotry. Not Ultra Psychic Master Balls. I might accept "Ultra Psychic ****** Balls" though.
ur face is an ultra ****** ball! estahuh

AsbestosFlaygon

Haven't bothered to search it before, but I'll bet there's some youtube videos of some of the dumbest Ash moments.
B6pFtlQczPQ

A$$ Ketchup doing what he does best.

I'm pretty sure he's seen it 3 times in the anime series.

EDIT:

Fenrir from Pojo.com on a Mewtwo VS Deoxys thread:

"Choice Banded Deoxys-F using Shadow Ball on 404 HP Mewtwo:

Minimum Damage 99%
Average Damage 108%
Maximum Damage 117%

</thread>"

AsbestosFlaygon
1Ry3riB4jh8

One of the best LOLWUT moments in Pokemon.
Thanks a lot 4Kids >_>

Ridley_Prime
B6pFtlQczPQ

A$$ Ketchup doing what he does best.
Haha, wow. I remember watching most of those scenes from the episodes too.
When I was younger, I actually thought he was brave and curagous during the first few episodes, but then not too long after, I kinda realized "Nah, he's a dumbass. No way he's actually gonna become a #1 Pokemon Master someday".

The future may prove me wrong, but I somehow doubt it... haermm

It also doesn't help that he sounds worse and worse each time he gets a new voice actor.

I'm pretty sure he's seen it 3 times in the anime series.
Still lookin' forward to that Ho-oh movie (which also has Lugia in it, but meh erm).

EDIT:

Fenrir from Pojo.com on a Mewtwo VS Deoxys thread:

"Choice Banded Deoxys-F using Shadow Ball on 404 HP Mewtwo:

Minimum Damage 99%
Average Damage 108%
Maximum Damage 117%

</thread>"
Yeah... I pointed out already that Attack form Deoxys has higher attack stats than Mewtwo, so no one's arguing that Mewtwo would beat him in the metagame. He can arguably beat the other forms of Deoxys though with the right strategies.

One of the best LOLWUT moments in Pokemon.
Thanks a lot 4Kids >_>
Yeah, I remember that. Awkward Saturday morning that was for me when I saw it on TV...

Also, you didn't answer my questions from the previous page. erm I'd really like to know.

AsbestosFlaygon

AsbestosFlaygon
In case anyone is wondering what the connection of those tears bringing Ash to life, here's the explanation:

0gUvTa8Lx98

It was edited out from the commercial release, because 4Kids deems it 'too dark' for children.
IMO, it would've made a lot more sense if they left it in the final commercial release.

LLLLLink
Embedding fail.

AsbestosFlaygon
Whatever dude roll eyes (sarcastic)

i1a34c65YxY

Ridley_Prime

SpadeKing

Good luck with that.

thing is he wouldn't get that far with a strong ice type.

LLLLLink
Nvm. It was just my tard computer failing.

Ridley_Prime
That's not the point though.

Then again, I haven't been as caught up on the newer metagame (and whose cheapest in it) as I probably should be.
I remember during the 3rd generation, you would be considered a dick if you used Wobbuffet, for good reason.

AsbestosFlaygon
Wobbuffet... god I hate that piece of shit.
Counter and Mirror Coat are cheap moves for any Pkmn with insane HP.

Not with a Yache Berry.

Ridley_Prime
Not to mention, his Shadow Tag ability or whatever made Destiny Bond inescapable... At least you could switch out when he used it in G/S/C. erm

LLLLLink
Damn, thats gay. I'll just stick with Smash, thank you very much.

SpadeKing

Not with a Yache Berry.

and if they have nevermeltice ermm

ScreamPaste
10% more damage? Might as well just give them a life orb no expression

SpadeKing
Either way the thing is losing alot of health if not all of it, bottom line, garchomp gets raped by glaceon then hit by blizzard and destroyed.

MooCowofJustice
Or since Garchomp is faster it uses Earthquake, Brick Break, or anything else and kills Glaceon first hit.

You can say Garchomp wouldn't get far with a good Ice type on your team, and that would be true, if there were an Ice type on Garchomp's level. The best Ice Type in the game is probably Suicune, and he won't do a whole lot either.

Ridley_Prime
Suicune is water-type dude.

ScreamPaste
The problem is ice is a horrible defensive type =| You'll never see an actual icetype in competitive play. Just other pokes using ice moves, because it's a great offensive type.

LLLLLink
Glaceon has the highest SPA of any Ice-type.... so yeah....

Ridley_Prime
I like Regice still.

LLLLLink
I'm using Froslass, atm.

ScreamPaste
Glaceon also has crap speed and def, so it doesn't usually get that one shot off, unless you'rep laying trick room.

LLLLLink
I was gonna say trick room.....

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Glaceon also has crap speed and def, so it doesn't usually get that one shot off, unless you'rep laying trick room.

glaceon has better def & sp def ermm

MooCowofJustice
Suicune is water-type dude.

I figured. I always think of him as Water and Ice.

Ridley_Prime
He probably should've been that way, IMO.
Then again, Raikou and Entei don't have 2 types, so meh.

LLLLLink
I used to treat Blastoise as my Ice type. I always loved that pokemon...

Bidoof Luvr399
Hey hey fellas. Back on topic pwease =D
by the way...Bidoof kicks arse. straight up.

Ridley_Prime
What original topic was there again?

Oh yeah. Mewtwo telekinetically tosses Bidoof to the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.