Raven (tekken) vs Bryan fury (tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkangels
they both fight who wins

KingD19
Well Raven was fighting on par with Heihachi, and he could've won, but he was called back to base by his organization. On the other hand, Bryan has taken bullets and tossed part of a tank. It's a good fight, but until I see more of Raven in 6, I can't choose.

darkangels
by the way in dragunov story mode he defeats raven is it canon? also in the tekken 6 opening you see paul beating up bryan

KingD19
Well Paul is a beast, and the only real part of the story that furthers it along is Jin's ending. As for Dragunov beating Raven, I wouldn't put much stock into it, Raven actually has skills and feats. Dragunov is a crazy soldier, but I've never seen anything impressive from him.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by darkangels
by the way in dragunov story mode he defeats raven is it canon? also in the tekken 6 opening you see paul beating up bryan

Paul could probably beat any of the other tekken fighters, if those fools at Namco didn't treat him like a douche bag.

Raven has teh ninjutsu...

Shutter Control

1. This is spite. Hint: Bryan.

2. Paul is << the Mishimas. Heck he's around Bryan's level (which is pretty good though). He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

gigantos
Originally posted by Shutter Control

He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

ha? when did this happen and where?

SamZED
Originally posted by darkangels

so basically you didnt counter anything i said but you had to reply me so you chose to reply with bla bla bla insults i see ...... you are owned

and by the way nina williams rapes paul in both tekken 5 and tekken 6 because paul is one of the lowest fighters in the game he is just a tier above panda he is same tier as lei and yoshimitsu

You selfowned yourself when you created that thread in a comicbook vs forum and started arguing who would win from your own poor judgment about the gameplay instead of looking at the story. I dont need to say anything ELSE because every time I prove you wrong you close your ears and go "nananana", but ill repeat just in case, its ALL about the SKILLS of the player, NOT a character, and your PERSONAL belief that Bryan is a top-tier while Paul is not only means that you're a less shitty player with Bryan than you're with Paul. Also, nina is one of the crappiest and boring characters in the game, both storywise and gameplaywise.

Hell Lancer
guys, raven has insane feats in tekken6. he arm tosses Nancy the giant ass robot and overpowered her (as in he stopped her punches) with ease. you guys really need to play the game. Raven was ALL RESPECT in tekken6!

Raven wins.

Quincy
Haven't played 6 but always thought Bryan was ridiculous.

Demonic Phoenix

1. This is spite. Hint: Bryan.

2. Paul is << the Mishimas. Heck he's around Bryan's level (which is pretty good though). He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

<< the Mishimas?
Jin's the poster-boy of the series, so I cannot argue against him being better than anyone. Paul is at least = Kazuya, and Paul > Heihachi. iirc, Paul beat Heihachi during T3, not too sure though.

T3 Paul was a beast. T1-T3 Paul was the incarnation that I loved. They screwed him up (character-wise) from T4 onwards.

Originally posted by SamZED
Also, nina is one of the crappiest and boring characters in the game, both storywise and gameplaywise.

Originally posted by SamZED
its ALL about the SKILLS of the player, NOT a character, and your PERSONAL belief

Fitting response, wouldn't you agree.

Shutter Control
WTF?! Where did the bit between SamZED and darkangels come from?!

Originally posted by gigantos
ha? when did this happen and where?

In the intro man. Bryan and Paul threw punches and stalemated.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
<< the Mishimas?
Jin's the poster-boy of the series, so I cannot argue against him being better than anyone. Paul is at least = Kazuya, and Paul > Heihachi. iirc, Paul beat Heihachi during T3, not too sure though.

T3 Paul was a beast. T1-T3 Paul was the incarnation that I loved. They screwed him up (character-wise) from T4 onwards.

Paul won the entire T3 tournament leaving out True Ogre so is he > everyone who appeared in T3? No. He won a tournament, and that was 3 tournaments ago. Usually, here we go by accomplished feats that aren't person A beat B and so on, but ones that display some magnitude or degree of a trait like strength, speed, durability etc.

In reality Paul, against Kazuya will fall, and would fall worse if Kazuya taps into his real power. The day I see Paul throwing a punch, missing and as a result, making the ground break beneath him and building glass to shatter, I will put him on the level of Kaz, because in fact a punch from Paul that hit with full force against Bryan Fury's managed to do hardly even half of what Kazuya and Jin's missed blows did, you see? If anything we should be putting Paul on Bryan's level, which is not bad, of course, when Bryan is rushing tank shells and machine gun fire without a problem. Not saying Paul could do the same but I would say overall, he is on Bryan's level. Again Bryan is pretty damn good for the accomplishments he has. Paul verses Heihachi is a no brainer. More often than not, Heihachi will win. If strength feats are equal between them, which I don't believe so since Heihachi has been breaking JACKs one after another in the intro to T5, Heihachi's durability is >>> his. Surviving an explosion blasting an at-least 150 lbs man for miles away as the game puts it is better than...I can't think of any durability feats for Paul. stick out tongue

SamZED
WTF?! Where did the bit between SamZED and darkangels come from?! At first he created the thread in a comicbook vs forum and was arguing that Bryan Fury would beat Kazuya if they fought in the tournament because he is a more powerful character judging by GAMEPLAY. rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Fitting response, wouldn't you agree. Was talking about her story and gameplay fighting style. And yeah, it's crappy and boring. Doesnt mean that with enough skills you can't kick ass with Nina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.