KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raven (tekken) vs Bryan fury (tekken

Raven (tekken) vs Bryan fury (tekken
Started by: darkangels

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raven (tekken) vs Bryan fury (tekken

they both fight who wins

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 04:56 PM
darkangels is currently offline Click here to Send darkangels a Private Message Find more posts by darkangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well Raven was fighting on par with Heihachi, and he could've won, but he was called back to base by his organization. On the other hand, Bryan has taken bullets and tossed part of a tank. It's a good fight, but until I see more of Raven in 6, I can't choose.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 08:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkangels
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way in dragunov story mode he defeats raven is it canon? also in the tekken 6 opening you see paul beating up bryan

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 05:01 AM
darkangels is currently offline Click here to Send darkangels a Private Message Find more posts by darkangels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well Paul is a beast, and the only real part of the story that furthers it along is Jin's ending. As for Dragunov beating Raven, I wouldn't put much stock into it, Raven actually has skills and feats. Dragunov is a crazy soldier, but I've never seen anything impressive from him.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 06:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darkangels
by the way in dragunov story mode he defeats raven is it canon? also in the tekken 6 opening you see paul beating up bryan

Paul could probably beat any of the other tekken fighters, if those fools at Namco didn't treat him like a douche bag.

Raven has teh ninjutsu...

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 01:31 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. This is spite. Hint: Bryan.

2. Paul is << the Mishimas. Heck he's around Bryan's level (which is pretty good though). He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 02:19 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gigantos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shutter Control

He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

ha? when did this happen and where?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:28 AM
gigantos is currently offline Click here to Send gigantos a Private Message Find more posts by gigantos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by darkangels

so basically you didnt counter anything i said but you had to reply me so you chose to reply with bla bla bla insults i see ...... you are owned

and by the way nina williams rapes paul in both tekken 5 and tekken 6 because paul is one of the lowest fighters in the game he is just a tier above panda he is same tier as lei and yoshimitsu

You selfowned yourself when you created that thread in a comicbook vs forum and started arguing who would win from your own poor judgment about the gameplay instead of looking at the story. I dont need to say anything ELSE because every time I prove you wrong you close your ears and go "nananana", but ill repeat just in case, its ALL about the SKILLS of the player, NOT a character, and your PERSONAL belief that Bryan is a top-tier while Paul is not only means that you're a less shitty player with Bryan than you're with Paul. Also, nina is one of the crappiest and boring characters in the game, both storywise and gameplaywise.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 01:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

guys, raven has insane feats in tekken6. he arm tosses Nancy the giant ass robot and overpowered her (as in he stopped her punches) with ease. you guys really need to play the game. Raven was ALL RESPECT in tekken6!

Raven wins.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:31 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Haven't played 6 but always thought Bryan was ridiculous.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 01:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

1. This is spite. Hint: Bryan.

2. Paul is << the Mishimas. Heck he's around Bryan's level (which is pretty good though). He also literally stalemated Bryan in Tekken 6.

<< the Mishimas?
Jin's the poster-boy of the series, so I cannot argue against him being better than anyone. Paul is at least = Kazuya, and Paul > Heihachi. iirc, Paul beat Heihachi during T3, not too sure though.

T3 Paul was a beast. T1-T3 Paul was the incarnation that I loved. They screwed him up (character-wise) from T4 onwards.

Originally posted by SamZED
Also, nina is one of the crappiest and boring characters in the game, both storywise and gameplaywise.

Originally posted by SamZED
its ALL about the SKILLS of the player, NOT a character, and your PERSONAL belief

Fitting response, wouldn't you agree.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Nov 5th, 2009 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2009 04:18 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF?! Where did the bit between SamZED and darkangels come from?!

Originally posted by gigantos
ha? when did this happen and where?

In the intro man. Bryan and Paul threw punches and stalemated.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
<< the Mishimas?
Jin's the poster-boy of the series, so I cannot argue against him being better than anyone. Paul is at least = Kazuya, and Paul > Heihachi. iirc, Paul beat Heihachi during T3, not too sure though.

T3 Paul was a beast. T1-T3 Paul was the incarnation that I loved. They screwed him up (character-wise) from T4 onwards.

Paul won the entire T3 tournament leaving out True Ogre so is he > everyone who appeared in T3? No. He won a tournament, and that was 3 tournaments ago. Usually, here we go by accomplished feats that aren't person A beat B and so on, but ones that display some magnitude or degree of a trait like strength, speed, durability etc.

In reality Paul, against Kazuya will fall, and would fall worse if Kazuya taps into his real power. The day I see Paul throwing a punch, missing and as a result, making the ground break beneath him and building glass to shatter, I will put him on the level of Kaz, because in fact a punch from Paul that hit with full force against Bryan Fury's managed to do hardly even half of what Kazuya and Jin's missed blows did, you see? If anything we should be putting Paul on Bryan's level, which is not bad, of course, when Bryan is rushing tank shells and machine gun fire without a problem. Not saying Paul could do the same but I would say overall, he is on Bryan's level. Again Bryan is pretty damn good for the accomplishments he has. Paul verses Heihachi is a no brainer. More often than not, Heihachi will win. If strength feats are equal between them, which I don't believe so since Heihachi has been breaking JACKs one after another in the intro to T5, Heihachi's durability is >>> his. Surviving an explosion blasting an at-least 150 lbs man for miles away as the game puts it is better than...I can't think of any durability feats for Paul. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 06:11 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

WTF?! Where did the bit between SamZED and darkangels come from?!
At first he created the thread in a comicbook vs forum and was arguing that Bryan Fury would beat Kazuya if they fought in the tournament because he is a more powerful character judging by GAMEPLAY. rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Fitting response, wouldn't you agree.
Was talking about her story and gameplay fighting style. And yeah, it's crappy and boring. Doesnt mean that with enough skills you can't kick ass with Nina.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:31 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote