Pin the wig on the Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Eight contestants must pin the wig on King Baldy Bald the III(bobbobo reference) and it must stay on 20 seconds. each as has their standard eqiupment

1. Ezio
2. Link
3. Dante
4. Ragna
5. Ryu
5. Nathan(Resistance)
6. Cole Mcgrath
7. Sir Dan(medieval)
8. Lenneth

Nemesis X
Kratos grabs Ezio and rips him in half like paper, does the same to Link, kicks Dante in the nuts, slices Ragna's head off with the Blades of Chaos, gives Ryu a punch in the face by the Gauntlet of Zeus, pulls the carbine rifle away and beats Nathan with it to death, proves to Cole that Poseidon's Rage is more powerful than Cole's lightning, I don't know a Sir Dan, and I don't know a Lenneth but Kratos will perhaps mutilate them.

First_Tsurugi06

...what's the wig look like? >_>

Phanteros
either Saiyian Hair or an Afro.

ScreamPaste
You could probably talk Kratos into wearing a Saiyan wig if you convinced him it'd make him stronger. no expression

MadMel
that is so true...

kratos - WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!!!

person - im ....your...um..spririt...guide...thingy

kratos - I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

person - stop shouting..jeeze

kratos - THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!!!!

person - ...right...anyway..i have this here wig

kratos - WHAT ABOUT IT!!

person - lets put it this way....you know zeus - full sized zeus

kratos - UH....YEA!!

person - you'll be able to pick him up in your normal state....with one finger

kratos - HOLEEE SH*T GIMME!!!

and the rest is history erm

Sin_Volvagia
Since Kratos is not restrained in anyway, expect casualties. But eventually he will be overwhelmed.

Demonic Phoenix
Dante or Link. Ryu could pull off a ninja move and sneak the wig on him...or is this SF Ryu facepalm2?

iChaos
Someone distracts Kratos, Dante stops time, 20 secs pass.

/thread

iChaos
^*someone puts the wig on Kratos

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, if there's anyone who'd pull the trick, it would be Dante and his time manip powers.

Take note: IF

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You could probably talk Kratos into wearing a Saiyan wig if you convinced him it'd make him stronger. no expression

laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by MadMel
that is so true...

kratos - WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!!!

person - im ....your...um..spririt...guide...thingy

kratos - I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

person - stop shouting..jeeze

kratos - THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!!!! crylaugh

"NO I CAN'T STOP YELLIN', CAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK! YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEN MY MOVIES!?"

Phanteros
I forgot to put this in

Kratos is Bloodlusted, and its gauntlet fashion Magics are off on all sides.

Maybe I should but Barret in for comic value since they yell loud.

BloodRain
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, if there's anyone who'd pull the trick, it would be Dante and his time manip powers.

Take note: IF

But if time has stopped, wont it be 0secs in real time? :/

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
But if time has stopped, wont it be 0secs in real time? :/ Yeah, this is true, I was wondering that.

If time is stopped while he has the wig on, then no time has passed.

Phanteros
yeah that does mean nothing has happen seeing as time completely stops means the that Dante still has to wait another 20secs to win in real time. I guess this is the only thread where time stop becomes a hindering factor rather than the usual benefactor.

BloodRain
Saiyan wig; spends 20 mins screaming to gain power, then in a rage kills whoever put told him
Afro wig; gains the power of funk and dances to 'blame it on the boogie'. He'll say hes mad at whoever put it on, but we all know he'll keep it x]

Nemesis X
Dante won't get the wig on Kratos with the help of his time stopping powers because doesn't Kratos control time also? He can just stop Dante's time stop and pwn him.

Ryu from Street Fighter gets owned horribly because everyone agreed with me on the Cloud vs. Ryu thread when I said Cloud has swords and Ryu has none. Ryu gets chopped into little itty bitty pieces and Chun Li cries.

Kratos pulls down Link's skirt. His exposed pink underwear makes everyone laugh at him. Link flees back into the woods.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dante won't get the wig on Kratos with the help of his time stopping powers because doesn't Kratos control time also? He can just stop Dante's time stop and pwn him.

Kratos doesn't control time that way. Dante pulls out that time slow and glues the wig on his bald head.

Dante then gets his ass kicked unless there's no Blade of Olympus or Pandora's Box around.

Phanteros
Time powers are not a real benefactor unless you have fast forward ability of the Prince. Slow will slow down the clock making it longer to win the game plus the ablity burns out real quickly.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Phanteros
Time powers are not a real benefactor unless you have fast forward ability of the Prince. Slow will slow down the clock making it longer to win the game plus the ablity burns out real quickly.

But Kratos might not notice the wig for a whole 20 seconds.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
But Kratos might not notice the wig for a whole 20 seconds. You can't notice something weighted or fuz on your head? Or the fact there some guy in a hurry to leave for some reason?

Sin_Volvagia
You can't notice something weighted or fuz on your head? Or the fact there some guy in a hurry to leave for some reason?

He can just go doppelganger and let his ghost clone distract him.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
crylaugh

"NO I CAN'T STOP YELLIN', CAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK! YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEN MY MOVIES!?"

"A SHARK ATE ME! A ****ING SHARK ATE ME!"

Phanteros
He can just go doppelganger and let his ghost clone distract him. Then Dante loses if Kratos removes the wig. he needs it on 20sec.

Sin_Volvagia
Then Dante loses if Kratos removes the wig. he needs it on 20sec.

How does Dante lose for distracting?

Phanteros
How does Dante lose for distracting? sorry I thoutht you meant running away, but regardless of distracting Kratos just needs to remove the wig and Dante has to start from ground zero again.

iChaos
Lol @ this thread. They're saying anything to protect Kratos.

Phanteros
Originally posted by iChaos
Lol @ this thread. They're saying anything to protect Kratos. I'm not protecting him but rather saying slowing down time or stoping it in this case is not a good idea, seeing as the objective is to pin in on not fight Kratos . personally I think Sir Dan can clear this easier than Link or Dante with his drum sticks. Lenneth will clear it with ease considering she can just spawn several on him until he's smuttered by it.

iChaos
she can just spawn several on him until he's smuttered by it.

laughing

NemeBro
Originally posted by XanatosForever
"A SHARK ATE ME! A ****ING SHARK ATE ME!" Way to go, thanks for ruining the quote.

"JUICE, THAT WAS A GOOD ONE! DEEP BLUE SEA, THEY ATE ME, A ****ING CHARK ATE ME!"

Sin_Volvagia
confused

XanatosForever
Originally posted by NemeBro
Way to go, thanks for ruining the quote.

"JUICE, THAT WAS A GOOD ONE! DEEP BLUE SEA, THEY ATE ME, A ****ING CHARK ATE ME!"

Meh, I was tired, and I couldn't remember the whole skit. Bite me stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.