KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pin the wig on the Kratos

Pin the wig on the Kratos
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Pin the wig on the Kratos

Eight contestants must pin the wig on King Baldy Bald the III(bobbobo reference) and it must stay on 20 seconds. each as has their standard eqiupment

1. Ezio
2. Link
3. Dante
4. Ragna
5. Ryu
5. Nathan(Resistance)
6. Cole Mcgrath
7. Sir Dan(medieval)
8. Lenneth

Last edited by Phanteros on Nov 29th, 2009 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:23 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Kratos grabs Ezio and rips him in half like paper, does the same to Link, kicks Dante in the nuts, slices Ragna's head off with the Blades of Chaos, gives Ryu a punch in the face by the Gauntlet of Zeus, pulls the carbine rifle away and beats Nathan with it to death, proves to Cole that Poseidon's Rage is more powerful than Cole's lightning, I don't know a Sir Dan, and I don't know a Lenneth but Kratos will perhaps mutilate them.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:34 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

...what's the wig look like? >_>

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:03 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

either Saiyian Hair or an Afro.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:50 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You could probably talk Kratos into wearing a Saiyan wig if you convinced him it'd make him stronger. no expression

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:19 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

that is so true...

kratos - WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!!!

person - im [insert name here]....your...um..spririt...guide...thingy

kratos - I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

person - stop shouting..jeeze

kratos - THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!!!!

person - ...right...anyway..i have this here wig

kratos - WHAT ABOUT IT!!

person - lets put it this way....you know zeus - full sized zeus

kratos - UH....YEA!!

person - you'll be able to pick him up in your normal state....with one finger

kratos - HOLEEE SH*T GIMME!!!
[insert long pointless (and LOUD) rant about defeating zeus and controlling the known universe]

and the rest is history erm

Last edited by MadMel on Nov 29th, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Since Kratos is not restrained in anyway, expect casualties. But eventually he will be overwhelmed.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 01:56 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Dante or Link. Ryu could pull off a ninja move and sneak the wig on him...or is this SF Ryu ?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 03:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

Someone distracts Kratos, Dante stops time, 20 secs pass.

/thread

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:04 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

^*someone puts the wig on Kratos

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:22 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Yeah, if there's anyone who'd pull the trick, it would be Dante and his time manip powers.

Take note: IF

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 05:35 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You could probably talk Kratos into wearing a Saiyan wig if you convinced him it'd make him stronger. no expression

laughing

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:28 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MadMel
that is so true...

kratos - WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!!!

person - im [insert name here]....your...um..spririt...guide...thingy

kratos - I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!!

person - stop shouting..jeeze

kratos - THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!!!!

"NO I CAN'T STOP YELLIN', CAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK! YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEN MY MOVIES!?"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

I forgot to put this in

Kratos is Bloodlusted, and its gauntlet fashion Magics are off on all sides.

Maybe I should but Barret in for comic value since they yell loud.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:32 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, if there's anyone who'd pull the trick, it would be Dante and his time manip powers.

Take note: IF

But if time has stopped, wont it be 0secs in real time? :/

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:46 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BloodRain
But if time has stopped, wont it be 0secs in real time? :/
Yeah, this is true, I was wondering that.

If time is stopped while he has the wig on, then no time has passed.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:48 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

yeah that does mean nothing has happen seeing as time completely stops means the that Dante still has to wait another 20secs to win in real time. I guess this is the only thread where time stop becomes a hindering factor rather than the usual benefactor.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:51 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Saiyan wig; spends 20 mins screaming to gain power, then in a rage kills whoever put told him
Afro wig; gains the power of funk and dances to 'blame it on the boogie'. He'll say hes mad at whoever put it on, but we all know he'll keep it x]

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 08:52 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Dante won't get the wig on Kratos with the help of his time stopping powers because doesn't Kratos control time also? He can just stop Dante's time stop and pwn him.

Ryu from Street Fighter gets owned horribly because everyone agreed with me on the Cloud vs. Ryu thread when I said Cloud has swords and Ryu has none. Ryu gets chopped into little itty bitty pieces and Chun Li cries.

Kratos pulls down Link's skirt. His exposed pink underwear makes everyone laugh at him. Link flees back into the woods.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 09:57 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dante won't get the wig on Kratos with the help of his time stopping powers because doesn't Kratos control time also? He can just stop Dante's time stop and pwn him.

Kratos doesn't control time that way. Dante pulls out that time slow and glues the wig on his bald head.

Dante then gets his ass kicked unless there's no Blade of Olympus or Pandora's Box around.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:59 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote