Magneto vs Ms Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

v0m12
Magneto vs Ms Marvel

who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magnus wrecks her 10/10 unless it's Fraction's current pussy Magneto.

Warlord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

agreed unless it's binary

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
agreed unless it's binary

Magneto's energy manipulation is so ridiculous, I could see Magneto winning some there by messing with her life force and energy powers. I mean he did it to Phoenix and beat her in two pages, so it's not out of the question...

Of course it's been a while since I've read anything with Binary in it so, who knows....

stick out tongue

The Nuul

tideoftime
Barring situational/story considerations, I can't see Magneto not beating Ms. Marvel, in most interpretations...

vansonbee
Ms. Marvel as Carol or Moonstone?

Moonstone can phase through his shield and wouldn't hesitate to kill Mags. Moonstone FTW

In the scan, Photon can manipulate her energy type to pass through Magneto shield, but not certain if Carol energy blast can. If they had confronted before & Magneto was able to shield it.
Magneto stomps Carol than.

http://i45.tinypic.com/6pt6wz.jpg

DarthDaniel1001
Where is this fight taking place? Because if there's no metal around then Ms. Marvel wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto can do far more than manipulate metal.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Ms. Marvel as Carol or Moonstone?

Moonstone can phase through his shield and wouldn't hesitate to kill Mags. Moonstone FTW

In the scan, Photon can manipulate her energy type to pass through Magneto shield, but not certain if Carol energy blast can. If they had confronted before & Magneto was able to shield it.
Magneto stomps Carol than.

http://i45.tinypic.com/6pt6wz.jpg

Moonstone being able to phase will do nothing to Magneto. He has been able to stop people from phasing or teleporting into his shields since the earliest days.

Photon passed through Magneto's shields in her light form when he wasn't looking. At the same time you have the instance when he was, when he stopped Dazzler's powers and showed that he can regulate whether or not even Photon's can enter his shield. Or the instance he showed he can regulate whether or not he can turn invisible, i.e controlling the light around him. Magneto isn't all knowing or all seeing.

DarthDaniel1001

Please tell me what he else he can do besides that, flight, and a force-field.

The Nuul
Default rules says current so its Carol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Please tell me what he else he can do besides that, flight, and a force-field.

Energy manipulation. His ability to manipulate it is ridiculous. That's why I give him 6-7/10 out of Superman.

These two entire shtick is energy manipulation.

DarthDaniel1001
OK then. Magneto takes the majority.

vansonbee

Moonstone being able to phase will do nothing to Magneto. He has been able to stop people from phasing or teleporting into his shields since the earliest days.

Photon passed through Magneto's shields in her light form when he wasn't looking. At the same time you have the instance when he was, when he stopped Dazzler's powers and showed that he can regulate whether or not even Photon's can enter his shield. Or the instance he showed he can regulate whether or not he can turn invisible, i.e controlling the light around him. Magneto isn't all knowing or all seeing. Can you direct or recall any of these events that he prevented individuals from phasing or teleporting ?
Teleporting might be from Nightcrawler, but just want to view issue it was in.

Same with Dazzle please :]

~ For Photon, if for instance Magneto can regulate to that faction, its not comparable to Photon body/energy manipulation now?

BattleMage

Photon passed through Magneto's shields in her light form when he wasn't looking. At the same time you have the instance when he was, when he stopped Dazzler's powers and showed that he can regulate whether or not even Photon's can enter his shield. Or the instance he showed he can regulate whether or not he can turn invisible, i.e controlling the light around him. Magneto isn't all knowing or all seeing. What the f**k? Ms Marvel ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing at beating Magneto. Next thing you know she'll be beating Thor or Superman.

Can you direct or recall any of these events that he prevented individuals from phasing or teleporting ?
Teleporting might be from Nightcrawler, but just want to view issue it was in.

Same with Dazzle please :]

~ For Photon, if for instance Magneto can regulate to that faction, its not comparable to Photon body/energy manipulation now?

Teleporting was Nightcrawler, and phasing was Kitty. He's been doing it for a while.

There all in the respect thread here as I recall. If you're really lazy I can dig up the issues though.

What? Rephrase or elaborate the last part as I didn't understand it.

vansonbee
laughing at beating Magneto. Next thing you know she'll be beating Thor or Superman.

Teleporting was Nightcrawler, and phasing was Kitty. He's been doing it for a while.

There all in the respect thread here as I recall. If you're really lazy I can dig up the issues though.

What? Rephrase or elaborate the last part as I didn't understand it.
Well of course, Ms. Marvel character type can't defeat characaters like Thor/Superman, you made it sound so blunt sad
----

Sorry,
it was directed toward Magneto being able to regulate his shield to counter any attacks/phasing, but isn't Photon manipulation better? (body/energy)

redhotrash
So Magneto gets mishandled for like 2 issues and all of a sudden hes being matched against characters leagues below him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well of course, Ms. Marvel character type can't defeat characaters like Thor/Superman, you made it sound so blunt sad
----

Sorry,
it was directed toward Magneto being able to regulate his shield to counter any attacks/phasing, but isn't Photon manipulation better? (body/energy)

It's true. I'd give Magneto the majority over even Superman, because he's tailor made to beat him. Nigh impenetrable shields, plus the ability to wreck havok on Superman's inside energy.

His been doing that for a while. Phasing, teleporting. It hasn't worked. The only person in cannon history to penetrate Magneto's shields have been Thor and Photon when he wasn't looking as I recall.

Environmental energy control i.e exterior? I don't remember or anything to say yes. Self body? Definitely to the degree she does it. She can transform into practically any energy wave length.

Didn't Photon try and fail to penetrate his shields in the same issue as that scan? She then turned into her light from what I can see and penetrated it when he wasn't looking.

redhotrash
Ms. Marvel shouldnt have beaten Moonstone. Magneto is on another level.

vansonbee
Originally posted by redhotrash
Ms. Marvel shouldnt have beaten Moonstone. Magneto is on another level. Current Magneto being empower once again, but he might be weaker than his former self.

He seem to get tired after use of his powers in recent comics.

redhotrash
Still, Polaris vs Ms. Marvel would be a better (and hotter) fight. lol

Mildor
Magneto as stated previously is definetively in a higher level than Ms Marvel. His psyche and will weight a lot that make him able to wield the Universal Force in manners that completely unknown to other high level beings except Silver Surfer.

Really Mis Marvel has nothing to do against him and so as Binary. Magneto mainly wields the electromagnetic force a branch of the Universal. UF is law is infinite exist everywhere and conform the reality of existence of marvel, dc, & everywhere.
Magneto doesnt just manipulate metals or create magnetic particles as some narrow minded stated before, he use the particle of energy that represent the electromagnetism the photon that sort of pink-purple plasma energy that emanates from all his body but mainly from his hands and eyes.

A direct blast from Galactus and Phoenix couldnt penetrate one of the top best defenses in marvel his Great Magnetic Force Field he has defeated Phoenix, Thor, Apocalypse and match Sorcerer Supreme Dr Strange great Magic power with his Universal Force. The Stranger had the curiosity to analize Magneto, Mags have played God almost the same time as High Evolutionary.

Now Legacy is a threat agaisnt Magneto; Photon woulds have the upper hand but since both controls the photons, Magnetos malice, experience indomitable will could teach the boy a lesson

Magneto has the luck as other few characters to have the right to logical surpass his human boundaries; to evolve in a higher level by the sole fact that he embodies the electromagnetism force to reach and surpass a omega level or cosmic level such by eliminating the need to eat, breathe or sleep in outerspace or earth because could only need to absorbt the electromagnetic particles and energy that exist in the environment or any place of the universe and to stop the aging of his cells, to reverse or mantain his body in a prime state.

The man has also touches that level when the Collective by Xorn granted the power of the depowered resulting that he could have toyed with the Sentry and eliminate along with him the avengers if it not where bcause of his guilt of conscience Magneto allowed to be defeated.

Bentley
It's true. I'd give Magneto the majority over even Superman, because he's tailor made to beat him.

Me too, because I find Magneto tailor made to beat Kal, I give him 0/10.

Magneto would've a better chance against BRB and Thunderstrike at the same time evil face

juggerman
Magneto

Mshinu
Mags beats Ms Booty.. I mean Ms Marvel 10/10 and twice that on sunday.

DARTH POWER

I think I've got that comic somewhere. It was in a training session at a time when Magneto had taken Xavier's place as School headmaster.

Flyattractor
This is a Spite Thread.

basilisk
Originally posted by Mildor
A direct blast from Galactus and Phoenix couldnt penetrate one of the top best defenses in marvel his Great Magnetic Force Field he has defeated Phoenix, Thor, Apocalypse and match Sorcerer Supreme Dr Strange great Magic power with his Universal Force. The Stranger had the curiosity to analize Magneto, Mags have played God almost the same time as High Evolutionary.

In fairness though, other characters have force fields that have withstood repeated blasts from Galactus. He doesn't always cut loose at full power.

Monica can penetrate his shields by turning into neutrons (don't ask me how that exactly fits into her power set, she can just do it). Mag's power has no effect on them.

nwg202
Magneto.

Konton
Magneto easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.