KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs Ms Marvel

Magneto vs Ms Marvel
Started by: v0m12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
v0m12
Bounty Hunter

Magneto vs Ms Marvel

Magneto vs Ms Marvel

who wins?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:31 PM
v0m12 is currently offline Click here to Send v0m12 a Private Message Find more posts by v0m12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Magnus wrecks her 10/10 unless it's Fraction's current pussy Magneto.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:33 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

agreed unless it's binary

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:47 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Warlord
agreed unless it's binary

Magneto's energy manipulation is so ridiculous, I could see Magneto winning some there by messing with her life force and energy powers. I mean he did it to Phoenix and beat her in two pages, so it's not out of the question...

Of course it's been a while since I've read anything with Binary in it so, who knows....

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:55 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Barring situational/story considerations, I can't see Magneto not beating Ms. Marvel, in most interpretations...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 09:29 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Ms. Marvel as Carol or Moonstone?

Moonstone can phase through his shield and wouldn't hesitate to kill Mags. Moonstone FTW

In the scan, Photon can manipulate her energy type to pass through Magneto shield, but not certain if Carol energy blast can. If they had confronted before & Magneto was able to shield it.
Magneto stomps Carol than.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:00 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Where is this fight taking place? Because if there's no metal around then Ms. Marvel wins

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:33 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Magneto can do far more than manipulate metal.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Ms. Marvel as Carol or Moonstone?

Moonstone can phase through his shield and wouldn't hesitate to kill Mags. Moonstone FTW

In the scan, Photon can manipulate her energy type to pass through Magneto shield, but not certain if Carol energy blast can. If they had confronted before & Magneto was able to shield it.
Magneto stomps Carol than.

(please log in to view the image)

Moonstone being able to phase will do nothing to Magneto. He has been able to stop people from phasing or teleporting into his shields since the earliest days.

Photon passed through Magneto's shields in her light form when he wasn't looking. At the same time you have the instance when he was, when he stopped Dazzler's powers and showed that he can regulate whether or not even Photon's can enter his shield. Or the instance he showed he can regulate whether or not he can turn invisible, i.e controlling the light around him. Magneto isn't all knowing or all seeing.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:45 PM
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Please tell me what he else he can do besides that, flight, and a force-field.

-Ben Parker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:49 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Default rules says current so its Carol.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:51 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Please tell me what he else he can do besides that, flight, and a force-field.

Energy manipulation. His ability to manipulate it is ridiculous. That's why I give him 6-7/10 out of Superman.

These two entire shtick is energy manipulation.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:51 PM
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

OK then. Magneto takes the majority.

-Ben Parker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:52 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Moonstone being able to phase will do nothing to Magneto. He has been able to stop people from phasing or teleporting into his shields since the earliest days.

Photon passed through Magneto's shields in her light form when he wasn't looking. At the same time you have the instance when he was, when he stopped Dazzler's powers and showed that he can regulate whether or not even Photon's can enter his shield. Or the instance he showed he can regulate whether or not he can turn invisible, i.e controlling the light around him. Magneto isn't all knowing or all seeing.
Can you direct or recall any of these events that he prevented individuals from phasing or teleporting ?
Teleporting might be from Nightcrawler, but just want to view issue it was in.

Same with Dazzle please :]

~ For Photon, if for instance Magneto can regulate to that faction, its not comparable to Photon body/energy manipulation now?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:53 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

What the f**k? Ms Marvel ftw.

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:06 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing at beating Magneto. Next thing you know she'll be beating Thor or Superman.

Can you direct or recall any of these events that he prevented individuals from phasing or teleporting ?
Teleporting might be from Nightcrawler, but just want to view issue it was in.

Same with Dazzle please :]

~ For Photon, if for instance Magneto can regulate to that faction, its not comparable to Photon body/energy manipulation now?

Teleporting was Nightcrawler, and phasing was Kitty. He's been doing it for a while.

There all in the respect thread here as I recall. If you're really lazy I can dig up the issues though.

What? Rephrase or elaborate the last part as I didn't understand it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:20 PM
vansonbee
Isee

laughing at beating Magneto. Next thing you know she'll be beating Thor or Superman.

Teleporting was Nightcrawler, and phasing was Kitty. He's been doing it for a while.

There all in the respect thread here as I recall. If you're really lazy I can dig up the issues though.

What? Rephrase or elaborate the last part as I didn't understand it.

Well of course, Ms. Marvel character type can't defeat characaters like Thor/Superman, you made it sound so blunt sad
----

Sorry,
it was directed toward Magneto being able to regulate his shield to counter any attacks/phasing, but isn't Photon manipulation better? (body/energy)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:43 PM
redhotrash

So Magneto gets mishandled for like 2 issues and all of a sudden hes being matched against characters leagues below him?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:56 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Well of course, Ms. Marvel character type can't defeat characaters like Thor/Superman, you made it sound so blunt sad
----

Sorry,
it was directed toward Magneto being able to regulate his shield to counter any attacks/phasing, but isn't Photon manipulation better? (body/energy)

It's true. I'd give Magneto the majority over even Superman, because he's tailor made to beat him. Nigh impenetrable shields, plus the ability to wreck havok on Superman's inside energy.

His been doing that for a while. Phasing, teleporting. It hasn't worked. The only person in cannon history to penetrate Magneto's shields have been Thor and Photon when he wasn't looking as I recall.

Environmental energy control i.e exterior? I don't remember or anything to say yes. Self body? Definitely to the degree she does it. She can transform into practically any energy wave length.

Didn't Photon try and fail to penetrate his shields in the same issue as that scan? She then turned into her light from what I can see and penetrated it when he wasn't looking.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 12:06 AM
redhotrash

Ms. Marvel shouldnt have beaten Moonstone. Magneto is on another level.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 01:05 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote