DC's Hermes vs The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both are extremely fast. Who wins?

Lord Feron
Runner, He is not only extremely fast ( i believe he cruises at a few times light speed), he is very strong and durable (akin to the SS level of Durability) and he has that "buddy aura" that make people like him which comes in handy when he is delivering a ass whooping.

Also he owned SS like he was a child (SS was under the affects of the Aura thought) But regardless, SS could not shake him.

tideoftime
DC's Hermes in a manifested physical form? (as is represented in Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman) -- Runner is faster in terms of sheer movement; debatable in terms of combat reflex.

DC's Hermes employing his god-power to traverse the stars? They are about even.

DarthDaniel1001
Runner.

Prep-Man
How is Runner faster? Wally even admitted that Hermes is faster than he is. And Hermes wields a powerful weapon as well. And on top of that, can steal speed.

Colossus-Big C
DC hermes Ftw he is even faster than the flash

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
DC hermes Ftw he is even faster than the flash He's also high class one, and has high durability. I'd say they were about even tho.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Zeuodin
He's also high class one, and has high durability. I'd say they were about even tho. runner isnt faster than flash

supremthor
runner isnt faster than flash

he is

Lord Feron
Runner is immortal, He travels multiple times the speed of light, has energy projectile attacks, and damn durable. Also the Buddy aura.

How is hermes going to stop Runner from beating his ass if he can't stop but like the guy?

BTW Runner is alot faster than flash ...

ANyway Runner ****ing stomps hermes...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Runner is immortal, He travels multiple times the speed of light, has energy projectile attacks, and damn durable. Also the Buddy aura.

How is hermes going to stop Runner from beating his ass if he can't stop but like the guy?

BTW Runner is alot faster than flash by the way... Hermes is a God, how do we know he would be affected by that Likable power?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by supremthor
he is runner runs multiple times the speed of light flash has shown to be running 500-1000X the speed of light on occasions

Lord Feron
runner runs multiple times the speed of light flash has shown to be running 500-1000X the speed of light on occasions

hyperbola or not under his own power

Zeuodin
hyperbola or not under his own power Flash Out Ran death which is everywhere at once. He also beat instantaneous travel.Teleportation across the cosmos.

Galan007
Flash Out Ran death which is everywhere at once. He also beat instantaneous travel.Teleportation across the cosmos. during FC, jay stated that the black flash cannot exceed the speed of light.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Galan007
during FC, jay stated that the black flash cannot exceed the speed of light. We already know that isn't true. Flash had a devil of a time out racing light and he runs faster than light pretty easily. Grant Morrison is known for not doing his homework.

Galan007
We already know that isn't true. Flash had a devil of a time out racing light and he runs faster than light pretty easily. Grant Morrison is known for not doing his homework. until more current information contradicts it, i'll stick with jay's factoid.

Zeuodin
until more current information contradicts it, i'll stick with jay's factoid.
Until all deaths are equated to be on and the same I"ll stick with each individual avatar of death as being SEPERATE.

Galan007
Until all deaths are equated to be on and the same I"ll stick with each individual avatar of death as being SEPERATE. black racer and black flash were confirmed as the same being during FC as well.

Zeuodin
black racer and black flash were confirmed as the same being during FC as well. And Flash had the race of his life against a being who can't go faster than light? Not buying it.

Galan007
And Flash had the race of his life against a being who can't go faster than light? Not buying it. so you're not buying what was shown throughout several different comics?

Zeuodin
so you're not buying what was shown throughout several different comics? Flash has shown to be able to go faster than light. Why would he have a hard time out racing a being who can't run faster than light? I don't buy it and It's my money, so I don't have to.

darthgoober
And Flash had the race of his life against a being who can't go faster than light? Not buying it.
Aren't instances like that abundant in comics though? I mean thought we even had a term for that kind of thing...

K Von Doom
Didn't the Runner easily manhandle the Surfer?

Prep-Man

BTW Runner is alot faster than flash ...

ANyway Runner ****ing stomps hermes...

By stealing the Runner's speed? If that counts.

Warlord
runner

Prep-Man
Can Runner traverse dimensions and fly at will? Can he steal energy like Hermes?

galactusischere
Runner is faster than Flash...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Runner is faster than Flash... confused

Warlord
confused

rolling on floor laughing

galactusischere
confused
when Flash beats someone like Thanos, then come and say that Flash>Runner.
and in the Zoom vs Thanos thread people agree on Thanos winning.

Zeuodin
and in the Zoom vs Thanos thread people agree on Thanos winning. No. People know Zoom beats Thanos senseless. Also The Runner Had the Space Gem when he fought Thanos. He did better against Thanos than he did against Surfer. That should tell you something as well.

Galan007
Also The Runner Had the Space Gem when he fought Thanos. thanos stated that the space gem didn't make runner faster, it just allowed for subconscious teleportation.

ie: when runner was utilizing speed to trounce thanos, the gem was not involved. when runner materialized at a given destination before he even realized he was running, he was tapping the gem.

Zeuodin
thanos stated that the space gem didn't make runner faster, it just allowed for subconscious teleportation.

ie: when runner was utilizing speed to trounce thanos, the gem was not involved. when runner materialized at a given destination before he even realized he was running, he was tapping the gem. The Gem still would have had him being able to subconsiously teleport move. Imagine someone with Runners Speed also teleporting in and out. You wouldn't be able to know the difference. He'd still be a blur just that much faster and harder to hit. Plus This was before Thanos's upgrades. Also, Surfer Did pretty well against Runner while having his will sapped. That seems to me like the runner isn't as powerful as People want him to be.

psycho gundam
^ obviously you didn't read the comic, galan even spoon fed it's contents to you.

when the runner was attacking thanos you could clearly see a trail of light behind him, and he space gem's teleportation (it's only space gem only showings) are of instant teleportation in the form of a burst of light and the guy teleporting (pip)

the runner didn't know how to use it at all, his personality and lifestyle rendered him too impatient for any sort of study

Galan007
The Gem still would have had him being able to subconsiously teleport move. Imagine someone with Runners Speed also teleporting in and out. You wouldn't be able to know the difference. He'd still be a blur just that much faster and harder to hit. Plus This was before Thanos's upgrades. Also, Surfer Did pretty well against Runner while having his will sapped. That seems to me like the runner isn't as powerful as People want him to be. i'm merely saying that thanos was stomped by runner's own speed, rather than gem-powa.

as for surfer "doing well" against runner - you may want to read over that battle again... as i can assure you he was owned rather easily.

psycho gundam
dude had a shit-eater grin on his face the whole time to boot

Philosophía
It's rather..obvious what Runner was doing and what the gem allowed him to do. Afterall, I don't think that teleporting around being the reason he so thoroughly destroyed Thanos's chair (iirc, or whatever), is a logical conclusion. smile

psycho gundam
...for individuals with critical thinking at least.

Colossus-Big C
1. Runner is NOT faster than flash. flash moved at least 300,000 people to another city 1 by 1 in .001 seconds( happend in comics)

2. Hermes godly hood allow him boost his speed to tremendis levels, allowing him to basically run through dimensions. also he has god like powers beyond just speed

xJLxKing
black racer and black flash were confirmed as the same being during FC as well.
They are the same concept, or being as you say, but their purpose it different.
Like you once said, Black Racer kills everyone except as of now the people connected to the speed force. This is the job for Black Flash, correct?

darthgoober
1. Runner is NOT faster than flash. flash moved at least 300,000 people to another city 1 by 1 in .001 seconds( happend in comics)

2. Hermes godly hood allow him boost his speed to tremendis levels, allowing him to basically run through dimensions. also he has god like powers beyond just speed
Yeah but he was only moving at near lightspeed when he pulled that off...

xJLxKing
wasn't it stated to be at Speed Of Light

darthgoober
Originally posted by xJLxKing
wasn't it stated to be at Speed Of Light
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was stated as only being "near". But it's been a minute since I read the scan so I might be wrong about that.

xJLxKing
I think I'll take the minute rather then the "years" stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They are the same concept, or being as you say, but their purpose it different.
Like you once said, Black Racer kills everyone except as of now the people connected to the speed force. This is the job for Black Flash, correct? black racer and black flash are the same being (confirmed during FC.)

Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it was stated as only being "near". But it's been a minute since I read the scan so I might be wrong about that. you're not. it was stated a few different times that flash was only traveling "near" the speed of light. however, if you crunch the numbers (also given to us by the writers), you'll find that flash would have had to be moving FAR in excess of c.

toss a coin.

Priest

Surfer has better speed feats, and the Runner is clearly Surfers superior.

kgkg
Damn how can Runner beat someone THAT fast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer has better speed feats, and the Runner is clearly Surfers superior. better travel speed feats, perhaps.

darthgoober
you're not. it was stated a few different times that flash was only traveling "near" the speed of light.

but if you crunch the numbers (also given to us by the writers), flash was moving FAR in excess of c.
Cool, thought so.

It's funny, the instance always makes me think of the time PC Supes used "Super Math" to achieve the wrong answer to math problem but had his answer written as the correct one correct in the story. Maybe DC needs to buy it's writers some calculators laughing .

Eternal Idol
Cool, thought so.

It's funny, the instance always makes me think of the time PC Supes used "Super Math" to achieve the wrong answer to math problem but had his answer written as the correct one correct in the story. Maybe DC needs to buy it's writers some calculators laughing .
His answer technically wasn't wrong. Super Math is a lot like the Reality Punch in the way that it doesn't have to make sense to be accomplished.

Besides, PC Superman was a dick, and would probably throw into space anyone who dared to question his mathematical prowess.

laughing out loud

Galan007
Cool, thought so.

It's funny, the instance always makes me think of the time PC Supes used "Super Math" to achieve the wrong answer to math problem but had his answer written as the correct one correct in the story. Maybe DC needs to buy it's writers some calculators laughing . thumb up

here's the feat just for the lulz:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3379/flash1k.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1079/flash2c.jpg

flash carried over 500,000 people, 35 miles away (so a 70 mile round trip) in .00001 microseconds.

even if he carried two people every single trip, it still works out to a ludicrous amount beyond c (thousands of times beyond, iirc.)

...yet the writer indicated wally was not even traveling at c. idiot.

thanos-prime
The runner

galactusischere

Runner>>>>>>FLash in speed.
Runner owned Surfer.
Flash would only dream of doing that(though hes slightly faster that Silver Surfer).

Zeuodin
Yeah but he was only moving at near lightspeed when he pulled that off... That would be impossible. The math doesn't compute. He'd be moving well beyond light speed.

Tazer
Yo.

and in the Zoom vs Thanos thread people agree on Thanos winning.

well, if we're gonna go THERE, then Wally f-stomped the AM in the anti-matter universe by severely damaging his shell, then speed-boosting every hero who had crossed over there to engage it during the CoIE's climax...............and he did all of that w/o anybody seeing him YET he was in front of beings like Jay, Supes & others.

so, theres THAT.

big grin

Tazer

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

well, if we're gonna go THERE, then Wally f-stomped the AM in the anti-matter universe by severely damaging his shell, then speed-boosting every hero who had crossed over there to engage it during the CoIE's climax...............and he did all of that w/o anybody seeing him YET he was in front of beings like Jay, Supes & others.

so, theres THAT.

big grin

Tazer

you gotta know PIS...
and yea I remember that one, he got raped afterwards

Tazer
Yo.

you gotta know PIS...
and yea I remember that one, he got raped afterwards

hey, Im just saying is all........

however Im fairly certain both Wally & Barry have had far better speed-feats than Runner, despite him being the likely superior person to win in this match-up.

Tazer

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

hey, Im just saying is all........

however Im fairly certain both Wally & Barry have had far better speed-feats than Runner, despite him being the likely superior person to win in this match-up.

Tazer This isn't flash. This is the God Hermes.

darthgoober
That would be impossible. The math doesn't compute. He'd be moving well beyond light speed.
It's obviously not impossible, because according to the omniscient narrator that's exactly what happened. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's a comic book...

Zeuodin
It's obviously not impossible, because according to the omniscient narrator that's exactly what happened. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's a comic book... The narrator also gave the numbers. Numbers trump statement anyday.

Galan007
The narrator also gave the numbers. Numbers trump statement anyday. questionable.

darthgoober
The narrator also gave the numbers. Numbers trump statement anyday.
No numbers=statement. Thus he did indeed pull off the feat just as we saw... but he did it at near lightspeed. I know that it's impossible by the physical laws of the "real world", but luckily enough for us it happened in a comic book rather than a school text book so we don't really have to stress over it too much...

And just to clarify does your stance mean that you believe that PC Supes's uses bad "Super Math"(and thus would get math problems wrong if it came up on the forum) since he got his numbers wrong but was stated as being correct in the story?

King Kandy
The narrator also gave the numbers. Numbers trump statement anyday.
Nonsense. Statements are better because it shows what the writer's intention was.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Nonsense. Statements are better because it shows what the writer's intention was. No. If that were true, he wouldn't have given numbers. If your mom says you have three hours to clean your room and it's twelve, and she comes back at 2pm, and says you should be done, clearly her intent was 3pm. Numbers are facts and always trump everything else.

darthgoober
No. If that were true, he wouldn't have given numbers. If your mom says you have three hours to clean your room and it's twelve, and she comes back at 2pm, and says you should be done, clearly her intent was 3pm. Numbers are facts and always trump everything else.
Ah, so COIE is a BS story then since there's no way anyone could actually destroy all but 5 of an infinite number of universes right? So how many did AM take out?

Zeuodin
Ah, so COIE is a BS story then since there's no way anyone could actually destroy all but 5 of an infinite number of universes right? So how many did AM take out? Infinite number. The five that were left would still be part of infinity. 5+infinity is still infinity.

darthgoober
Infinite number. The five that were left would still be part of infinity. 5+infinity is still infinity.
He couldn't have cut infinity down to 5 though. Infinity minus what equals 5?

Chopsum
No. If that were true, he wouldn't have given numbers. If your mom says you have three hours to clean your room and it's twelve, and she comes back at 2pm, and says you should be done, clearly her intent was 3pm. Numbers are facts and always trump everything else.

Unless those numbers are based off of a fictional writer who certainly isn't a math major and he states near light speed.

How many other feats does the flash have to back up that lvl of speed consistently..........right, so there again the writers narration of the scene should be the noted intent.

King Kandy
All numbers mean is he threw out a bunch of numbers to make Flash seem impressive. He didn't know what they added up to (I think he even admitted it in response to a letter later). He wanted flash to go just under lightspeed, and all the numbers represent is "wow look Flash is really amazing guyz!"

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Chopsum
Unless those numbers are based off of a fictional writer who certainly isn't a math major and he states near light speed.

How many other feats does the flash have to back up that lvl of speed consistently..........right, so there again the writers narration of the scene should be the noted intent. Flash moves near light speed EASILY. Superman has moved far in excess of light. Like way faster. and yet he couldn't keep up with flash and zoom. so yeah, flash runs far faster than light all of the time.

Chopsum
Flash moves near light speed EASILY. Superman has moved far in excess of light. Like way faster. and yet he couldn't keep up with flash and zoom. so yeah, flash runs far faster than light all of the time.

No he doesn't move the speed in which those numbers would indicate, I never said he couldn't move close to light speed but not many multiples of light speed.

Hence the narrators intent is what should be taken into account.

Zeuodin
No he doesn't move the speed in which those numbers would indicate, I never said he couldn't move close to light speed but not many multiples of light speed.

Hence the narrators intent is what should be taken into account. Superman flew from Vega to Earth in like a minute. That is hundreds of thousands if not millions of times faster than earth. and yet he couldn't keep up with zoom and flash. So yeah, faster than light by many many many times.

King Kandy
Was there ever a time where superman was ever stated on panel to be faster than light? Just curious.

D-Block
Hermes ftw

Zeuodin
Was there ever a time where superman was ever stated on panel to be faster than light? Just curious. When do statements hold that much weight? Hyperbole is ridiculous. Especially in marvel comics. I take statements with a grain of salt.

King Kandy
Like I said, just curious. I don't put much weight on trying to figure out feats with math, because in all likelihood the writer had no idea the levels it would actually take to do them.

Zeuodin
Like I said, just curious. I don't put much weight on trying to figure out feats with math, because in all likelihood the writer had no idea the levels it would actually take to do them. Just like they had no idea how much power it would take to destroy a galaxy, but they wrote it anyway. It goes both ways. And the same Gods couldn't with all their power combined could only knock a planet out of orbit? Written feats without proper examination are worthless. We know flash and Superman both have travelled far far in excess of C.

King Kandy
The difference being, we actually saw galaxies being destroyed.

I know Flash has traveled C+. Was there ever a statement saying superman can?

Zeuodin
The difference being, we actually saw galaxies being destroyed.

I know Flash has traveled C+. Was there ever a statement saying superman can? We saw dead galaxies. But we also saw Odin with three other Gods put all their Might into a blow that could knock a Planet out of orbit. Written feats on their own hold no weight. One has to use applied math principles or the feat means nothing. Superman flew from Vega To earth in seconds. Easily hundreds of thousands of times faster than Light.

Chopsum
Written feats on their own hold no weight. One has to use applied math principles or the feat means nothing. Superman flew from Vega To earth in seconds. Easily hundreds of thousands of times faster than Light.

Right, lets apply real life principles to justify fictional short stories of characters whose abilities are constantly embellished upon to create grandiose plots for "super" heroes.

Next we need to apply real math principles to characters abilities to see if that makes sense as well...........next month will be alot of dead super heroes if we did that.

Writer's intent is more important then attempting to quantify a power set using math when their powers don't even make sense in rl to begin with.

Zeuodin
Right, lets apply real life principles to justify fictional short stories of characters whose abilities are constantly embellished upon to create grandiose plots for "super" heroes.

Next we need to apply real math principles to characters abilities to see if that makes sense as well...........next month will be alot of dead super heroes if we did that.

Writer's intent is more important then attempting to quantify a power set using math when their powers don't even make sense in rl to begin with. Then the writer's intent in the flash case is unknown. He gave the numbers. He gave the math. His intent was very well the speed in which the numbers give. The fact that he didn't know what the speed of light was lends us to believe he was just ignorant. And he thought the speed of light was the fastest you could go. Now as for the Odin example, If the latter writer says all of Odin's power plus two other skyfather's could only shake a planet, then obviously Odin lost a great deal of power. I choose to NOT believe that. Written Hyperbole has no weight with me. Not without context and history to back it up.

King Kandy
We saw dead galaxies. But we also saw Odin with three other Gods put all their Might into a blow that could knock a Planet out of orbit. Written feats on their own hold no weight. One has to use applied math principles or the feat means nothing. Superman flew from Vega To earth in seconds. Easily hundreds of thousands of times faster than Light.
We saw them put their force into a blow that had no effect on a celestial, though it could knock a planet out of orbit. Obviously quite a bit different than actually seeing galaxies and stars reignite, in that this was a written statement comparing something we're seeing to something we aren't seeing.

Written feats may have no weight. But neither does mathematical extrapolation. IMO, only if someone is shown to be capable of something in writing, or you actually see him doing it, should you even consider going with far-out math values.

Zeuodin
We saw them put their force into a blow that had no effect on a celestial, though it could knock a planet out of orbit. Obviously quite a bit different than actually seeing galaxies and stars reignite, in that this was a written statement comparing something we're seeing to something we aren't seeing.

Written feats may have no weight. But neither does mathematical extrapolation. IMO, only if someone is shown to be capable of something in writing, or you actually see him doing it, should you even consider going with far-out math values. Superman was shown flying from Vega to earth in seconds. So obviously he canfly far far faster than Light. But yet he couldn't keep up with flash and Zoom. So obviously they were going faster. We've already seen flash beat teleportation. We know he goes way faster than light.

King Kandy
Or, the writer had no clue that it took C+ speeds to do that feat. That could be it as well. Seriously though, if you can find me even one instant of it being stated supes has C+ speed, i'll shut up.

In the beating teleportation feat, what he actually did was run faster than the guy could process the though to use teleportation. The guy didn't teleport, and flash took off and got there before he finished.

Juntai
until more current information contradicts it, i'll stick with jay's factoid. That was pretty much a throwback to Jack Kirby's run on New Gods, in which Lightray going faster than light foiled Black Racer.

Wally has time-traveled, you go faster than light to do that in DC. Black Flash even raced him across the timestream.

Juntai
Or, the writer had no clue that it took C+ speeds to do that feat. That could be it as well. Seriously though, if you can find me even one instant of it being stated supes has C+ speed, i'll shut up. I love the double-standard in people doing that in Marvel constitutes going ftl, while in DC, the writer simply didn't know better.

seconds later, and lightyears away..

kgkg
Is this a race or a fight?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Juntai
I love the double-standard in people doing that in Marvel constitutes going ftl, while in DC, the writer simply didn't know better.

If this is about that sentry feat, in my present state of mind I wouldn't consider that a very valid showing either.

psycho gundam
I love the double-standard in people doing that in Marvel constitutes going ftl, while in DC, the writer simply didn't know better.

seconds later, and lightyears away.. ...don't go there dawg

kevdude

thumb up Love the way you put it.

About DC Deaths they go as followed.

Black Flash represents the Dark Aspect of the Speed Force.

Black Racer is the "Death as an Inevitability".

Nekron is "Death as the Ultimate Opponent."

Death of The Endless resembles a Death as Release. This version of Death seems to be the most knowledgeable and with Gaimen also denying it she is the ultimate personification of Death.

Batman-Prime

laughing

Colossus-Big C
thumb up

here's the feat just for the lulz:
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3379/flash1k.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1079/flash2c.jpg

flash carried over 500,000 people, 35 miles away (so a 70 mile round trip) in .00001 microseconds.

even if he carried two people every single trip, it still works out to a ludicrous amount beyond c (thousands of times beyond, iirc.)

...yet the writer indicated wally was not even traveling at c. idiot. if you do the math that should be at least 1000times the speed of light

Colossus-Big C

How many other feats does the flash have to back up that lvl of speed consistently he covering every single inch of the planet in 0.01 seconds and superman seemed like a statue to him.
he beat the speed of instant teleportation

Galan007
All numbers mean is he threw out a bunch of numbers to make Flash seem impressive. He didn't know what they added up to (I think he even admitted it in response to a letter later). He wanted flash to go just under lightspeed, and all the numbers represent is "wow look Flash is really amazing guyz!" i agree.

while it's true that we as readers can certainly apply real world logic and mathematics to the numbers that were given, allowing us to easily discern the fact that flash was moving FAR in excess of light speed (distance/time = speed.)

however, the writer also gave us the speed he personally intended flash to be moving in that instance (ie. sub-c.) and in the end, defined writer intent is incontrovertible - it trumps all else.

Was there ever a time where superman was ever stated on panel to be faster than light? Just curious. during "superman/batman" it was stated that superman could travel FTL, but simply chose not to in accordance with the task at hand:
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9855/supesjlamx9.jpg

psycho gundam
during "superman/batman" it was stated that superman could travel FTL, but simply chose not to in accordance with the task at hand:
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9855/supesjlamx9.jpg i kinda like to separate superman/batman away from the core books cause it's kinda stupid at times.

in the scan above the narration makes it seems as if going faster than light is a big deal for him, and beating the shadow moon by superman punching it was almost a kamakazi maneuver. erm

Philosophía
That's from the JLA book, actually. And we don't need a statement for something that's been blatantly obvious for quite some time now.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in the scan above the narration makes it seems as if going faster than light is a big deal for him, and beating the shadow moon by superman punching it was almost a kamakazi maneuver. erm he asked for a statement, so i gave him a statement.

stop nitpicking. ermm

Tazer
Yo.

This isn't flash. This is the God Hermes.

right, but see thats my point: Hermes IIRC *was* faster than Wally-Flash, and Wally (at the time) was as fast as Barry.

Tazer

K Von Doom

Shouldn't that have killed the person being moved? If I grabbed or ran into someone and moved them 5 meters in 0.25 seconds, they'd have a pretty bad whiplash, bruised or their arm would be dislocated.

tideoftime
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Shouldn't that have killed the person being moved? If I grabbed or ran into someone and moved them 5 meters in 0.25 seconds, they'd have a pretty bad whiplash, bruised or their arm would be dislocated.

Wally could impart/absorb momentum and speed to/from others, thus allowing him to allow others to move with him without ill-effect (barring hitting something else enroute).

Lord Feron

Since when did comics make sense? Silly fool! Also Speed Force POWA!!!

Anyway Runner beats his ass senseless.

Prep-Man
Uh, yeah, I say Hermes, but it's a long battle. Speed steal ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Shouldn't that have killed the person being moved? If I grabbed or ran into someone and moved them 5 meters in 0.25 seconds, they'd have a pretty bad whiplash, bruised or their arm would be dislocated. actually he moved some one 35 miles away in .0000001 seconds because after he did all 500,000 people(individualy meaning back and fourth 35miles each trip 500,000 times) only .001 seconds past, far faster than your example

K Von Doom
actually he moved some one 35 miles away in .0000001 seconds because after he did all 500,000 people(individualy meaning back and fourth 35miles each trip 500,000 times) only .001 seconds past, far faster than your example

So they would be deader

Zeuodin
So they would be deader The Speed force protects those inside of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.