KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's Hermes vs The Runner

DC's Hermes vs The Runner
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DC's Hermes vs The Runner

Both are extremely fast. Who wins?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Runner, He is not only extremely fast ( i believe he cruises at a few times light speed), he is very strong and durable (akin to the SS level of Durability) and he has that "buddy aura" that make people like him which comes in handy when he is delivering a ass whooping.

Also he owned SS like he was a child (SS was under the affects of the Aura thought) But regardless, SS could not shake him.

Last edited by Lord Feron on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:20 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

DC's Hermes in a manifested physical form? (as is represented in Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman) -- Runner is faster in terms of sheer movement; debatable in terms of combat reflex.

DC's Hermes employing his god-power to traverse the stars? They are about even.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 04:50 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Runner.

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 09:15 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How is Runner faster? Wally even admitted that Hermes is faster than he is. And Hermes wields a powerful weapon as well. And on top of that, can steal speed.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC hermes Ftw he is even faster than the flash

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:31 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
DC hermes Ftw he is even faster than the flash
He's also high class one, and has high durability. I'd say they were about even tho.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:45 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zeuodin
He's also high class one, and has high durability. I'd say they were about even tho.
runner isnt faster than flash

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:48 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

runner isnt faster than flash

he is

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:53 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Runner is immortal, He travels multiple times the speed of light, has energy projectile attacks, and damn durable. Also the Buddy aura.

How is hermes going to stop Runner from beating his ass if he can't stop but like the guy?

BTW Runner is alot faster than flash ...

ANyway Runner ****ing stomps hermes...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:55 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Runner is immortal, He travels multiple times the speed of light, has energy projectile attacks, and damn durable. Also the Buddy aura.

How is hermes going to stop Runner from beating his ass if he can't stop but like the guy?

BTW Runner is alot faster than flash by the way...
Hermes is a God, how do we know he would be affected by that Likable power?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:56 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by supremthor
he is
runner runs multiple times the speed of light flash has shown to be running 500-1000X the speed of light on occasions

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:57 PM
Lord Feron

runner runs multiple times the speed of light flash has shown to be running 500-1000X the speed of light on occasions

hyperbola or not under his own power

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:57 PM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Feron
hyperbola or not under his own power
Flash Out Ran death which is everywhere at once. He also beat instantaneous travel.Teleportation across the cosmos.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Flash Out Ran death which is everywhere at once. He also beat instantaneous travel.Teleportation across the cosmos.
during FC, jay stated that the black flash cannot exceed the speed of light.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
during FC, jay stated that the black flash cannot exceed the speed of light.
We already know that isn't true. Flash had a devil of a time out racing light and he runs faster than light pretty easily. Grant Morrison is known for not doing his homework.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:12 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We already know that isn't true. Flash had a devil of a time out racing light and he runs faster than light pretty easily. Grant Morrison is known for not doing his homework.
until more current information contradicts it, i'll stick with jay's factoid.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:13 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

until more current information contradicts it, i'll stick with jay's factoid.

Until all deaths are equated to be on and the same I"ll stick with each individual avatar of death as being SEPERATE.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:15 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Until all deaths are equated to be on and the same I"ll stick with each individual avatar of death as being SEPERATE.
black racer and black flash were confirmed as the same being during FC as well.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:18 AM
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

black racer and black flash were confirmed as the same being during FC as well.
And Flash had the race of his life against a being who can't go faster than light? Not buying it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:29 AM