Should there be a Condemned 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After playing one of Monolith's most creepiest games, I became a fan to the Condemned series and enjoyed the story about the life of Ethan Thomas. I've been playing Criminal Origins and Bloodshot for a very long time and there hasn't been word on a part three. Last one came out in 2007 and it's now 2010. It questions me whether Monolith gave up on the series and focused on other projects that looked more important, or C3 is in development but is taking a very long time to finish.

The only reason I think there should be a Condemned 3 is because at the end of the second game, it was revealed that the President of the United States is a member of the Oro and after the credits are done rolling, Serial Killer X has metal implants in his mouth.

I'm asking you, should Ethan Thomas make a return or should Monolith just forget about the idea of a part three and make other horror games?

Smasandian
It should be made.

Allankles
Monolith released FEAR 2 in 2008 so they have been busy in the horror genre. I'd say they should make Condemned 3, the Condemned series is the best of their horror line up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.