Choose your B-list power and wpns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
1. The Wrecker's Crow bar

2. Legionnaire Ring and translation ear tech

3. Batman Utility Belt and suit

4. Superboy's X ray Specs.

5. Dr. Zabo's Mr. Hydes Formula

6. Freedom Ring

7. Hawkman's Gear: wings, helmet, mace claw.

8. Thunderstrike mace

9. Doc Ocks arms or Steel spider's tech suit or Iron spider suit.

10. Eye of Agamotto and the Cloak of Levitation

these wpns/powers would be yours in the real world what would use them for?

The Nuul
B lister eh?

I pick Superman.

Doctor-Alvis
Is that Freedom Ring the reality warping one? If so, I'd pick that one and give myself Doc Ock tentacles. Then I'd be able to make dramatic poses while firing cheese burgers at people from my ring.

Wei Phoenix
The crowbar would be enough to run Earth to me.

Parmaniac
The crowbar

JakeTheBank
Yeah, the crowbar is essentially Mjolnir-lite. I'd go with either that or the Eye of Agamotto + Cloak.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the crowbar is essentially Mjolnir-lite. I'd go with either that or the Eye of Agamotto + Cloak. What exactly does the eye of agamotto? I think the cloak of levitation let's you... well levitate stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the crowbar is essentially Mjolnir-lite. I'd go with either that or the Eye of Agamotto + Cloak.

i thought thunderstrike was mjolnir-lite.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The crowbar would be enough to run Earth to me.

you think so? how would you go about it?

Lord Feron
Freedom Ring, it's a piece of a CC and can warp reality within 15ft of myself. (thank you wiki) The ring, easily.

Of the eye and cape - I thought the eye was a way to tap into the power of the vishanti...

Anyway Ring 1st and eye and cape 2 would make the world easy pickings. everything else I would probably die. )I guess I could weaponize the hyd formula and shoot it at a bunch of cities and just have the world's military fight them for a while but that would leave me with nothing but rubble to rule over)

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl`s Nut Sacks!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What exactly does the eye of agamotto? I think the cloak of levitation let's you... well levitate stick out tongue iirc, it has three main powers:

the eye allows you to open portals to anywhere by stepping through it. it detaches from the pendant on your neck and grows as large as what you're transporting (the eye is somewhat sentient), and once you step though at your destination it returns to your chest.

it can also create magical light that can blind, and/or reveal any hidden or invisible things you shine it on. any dark magic practitioner (which includes zombies/vampires/warewolves/etc since dark magic empowers them), entity, or evil force is either dispelled or harmed by the light. the light is no joke.

and lastly by attaching itself to your forehead, you get telepathic abilities that are quite powerful.

it would totally kick the shit out of sauron.

Disappear
iron spider costume. only if it comes with clones of me, also in iron spider suits, and we can swing around causing all sorts of hijinks. for example: i'd swing down broadway, low enough that everybody notices. turn a quick corner and hide on a rooftop. seconds later, as everyone is looking around confused, a clone of me follows the exact same route. we high-five on the out-of-sight rooftop as clone three does the same thing. so much confusion. indeed, it would be splendid.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
iirc, it has three main powers:

the eye allows you to open portals to anywhere by stepping through it. it detaches from the pendant on your neck and grows as large as what you're transporting (the eye is somewhat sentient), and once you step though at your destination it returns to your chest.

it can also create magical light that can blind, and/or reveal any hidden or invisible things you shine it on. any dark magic practitioner (which includes zombies/vampires/warewolves/etc since dark magic empowers them), entity, or evil force is either dispelled or harmed by the light. the light is no joke.

and lastly by attaching itself to your forehead, you get telepathic abilities that are quite powerful.

it would totally kick the shit out of sauron. Thanks for the info thumb up then I change my decision does that light work on republicans too?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Disappear
iron spider costume. only if it comes with clones of me, also in iron spider suits, and we can swing around causing all sorts of hijinks. for example: i'd swing down broadway, low enough that everybody notices. turn a quick corner and hide on a rooftop. seconds later, as everyone is looking around confused, a clone of me follows the exact same route. we high-five on the out-of-sight rooftop as clone three does the same thing. so much confusion. indeed, it would be splendid. The webshooters aren't part of the costume, plus you don't know the formular for the webbing.

psycho gundam
Thanks for the info thumb up then I change my decision does that light work on republicans too? they fry like bacon

Disappear
The webshooters aren't part of the costume, plus you don't know the formular for the webbing.

then **** it. i'll use the retractable spider-arms and climb around on shit. what good is a spider-man knock off costume without webbing to terrorize the population?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Disappear
then **** it. i'll use the retractable spider-arms and climb around on shit. what good is a spider-man knock off costume without webbing to terrorize the population?

hence the B list wpn power list.. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
steel spider is like T-list erm

Q99
Freedom Ring!

It's part of a *cosmic cube* and can locally warp reality and do stuff like, say, let you change your species. It could be used to grant other powers, really. Lots of them.

Disappear
Originally posted by psycho gundam
steel spider is like T-list erm

t for terrific!

Wild Shadow
no one has said what they would use their powers for except for the guy who chose the spider suit with no webbing.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no one has said what they would use their powers for except for the guy who chose the spider suit with no webbing.
I think I detailed my plans quite well.

Q99

The Freedom Ring's so flexible I can't see having specific plans with it. I'd spent time experimenting and such for quite awhile before moving on to something big.

Hm, I suppose stuff like food and other necessities is no longer a concern.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think I detailed my plans quite well.

what was it again doing King kong poses and shooting burgers at ppl spider man webbing style? erm blink

Doctor-Alvis
what was it again doing King kong poses and shooting burgers at ppl spider man webbing style? erm blink
You're really going to pretend you can't go back a page and look at it? It was doing dramatic poses and shooting cheeseburgers at people. And it was more Megaman style when I pictured it in my head.

Wild Shadow
You're really going to pretend you can't go back a page and look at it? It was doing dramatic poses and shooting cheeseburgers at people. And it was more Megaman style when I pictured it in my head.

no i am not pretending just shocking that you would do that with such power...

its like getting superman or SS power and being like i am just going to sit down watch friends get fat and die

Doctor-Alvis
no i am not pretending just shocking that you would do that with such power...

its like getting superman or SS power and being like i am just going to sit down watch friends get fat and die
What else is there to do?

Wild Shadow
What else is there to do?

you know ur hamburgers would disappear once it leaves the 15 foot radious, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.