KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Choose your B-list power and wpns.

Choose your B-list power and wpns.
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Choose your B-list power and wpns.

1. The Wrecker's Crow bar

2. Legionnaire Ring and translation ear tech

3. Batman Utility Belt and suit

4. Superboy's X ray Specs.

5. Dr. Zabo's Mr. Hydes Formula

6. Freedom Ring

7. Hawkman's Gear: wings, helmet, mace claw.

8. Thunderstrike mace

9. Doc Ocks arms or Steel spider's tech suit or Iron spider suit.

10. Eye of Agamotto and the Cloak of Levitation

these wpns/powers would be yours in the real world what would use them for?

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Feb 17th, 2010 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 07:38 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

B lister eh?

I pick Superman.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 07:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Is that Freedom Ring the reality warping one? If so, I'd pick that one and give myself Doc Ock tentacles. Then I'd be able to make dramatic poses while firing cheese burgers at people from my ring.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 07:49 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The crowbar would be enough to run Earth to me.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:05 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The crowbar

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Yeah, the crowbar is essentially Mjolnir-lite. I'd go with either that or the Eye of Agamotto + Cloak.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:28 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the crowbar is essentially Mjolnir-lite. I'd go with either that or the Eye of Agamotto + Cloak.
What exactly does the eye of agamotto? I think the cloak of levitation let's you... well levitate stick out tongue

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:35 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

i thought thunderstrike was mjolnir-lite.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:11 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Then it's Mjölnir-zero

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:14 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The crowbar would be enough to run Earth to me.

you think so? how would you go about it?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:19 PM
Lord Feron

Freedom Ring, it's a piece of a CC and can warp reality within 15ft of myself. (thank you wiki) The ring, easily.

Of the eye and cape - I thought the eye was a way to tap into the power of the vishanti...

Anyway Ring 1st and eye and cape 2 would make the world easy pickings. everything else I would probably die. )I guess I could weaponize the hyd formula and shoot it at a bunch of cities and just have the world's military fight them for a while but that would leave me with nothing but rubble to rule over)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:28 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Squirrel Girl`s Nut Sacks!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:36 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What exactly does the eye of agamotto? I think the cloak of levitation let's you... well levitate stick out tongue
iirc, it has three main powers:

the eye allows you to open portals to anywhere by stepping through it. it detaches from the pendant on your neck and grows as large as what you're transporting (the eye is somewhat sentient), and once you step though at your destination it returns to your chest.

it can also create magical light that can blind, and/or reveal any hidden or invisible things you shine it on. any dark magic practitioner (which includes zombies/vampires/warewolves/etc since dark magic empowers them), entity, or evil force is either dispelled or harmed by the light. the light is no joke.

and lastly by attaching itself to your forehead, you get telepathic abilities that are quite powerful.

it would totally kick the shit out of sauron.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:45 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

iron spider costume. only if it comes with clones of me, also in iron spider suits, and we can swing around causing all sorts of hijinks. for example: i'd swing down broadway, low enough that everybody notices. turn a quick corner and hide on a rooftop. seconds later, as everyone is looking around confused, a clone of me follows the exact same route. we high-five on the out-of-sight rooftop as clone three does the same thing. so much confusion. indeed, it would be splendid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:47 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by psycho gundam
iirc, it has three main powers:

the eye allows you to open portals to anywhere by stepping through it. it detaches from the pendant on your neck and grows as large as what you're transporting (the eye is somewhat sentient), and once you step though at your destination it returns to your chest.

it can also create magical light that can blind, and/or reveal any hidden or invisible things you shine it on. any dark magic practitioner (which includes zombies/vampires/warewolves/etc since dark magic empowers them), entity, or evil force is either dispelled or harmed by the light. the light is no joke.

and lastly by attaching itself to your forehead, you get telepathic abilities that are quite powerful.

it would totally kick the shit out of sauron.
Thanks for the info thumb up then I change my decision does that light work on republicans too?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:49 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Disappear
iron spider costume. only if it comes with clones of me, also in iron spider suits, and we can swing around causing all sorts of hijinks. for example: i'd swing down broadway, low enough that everybody notices. turn a quick corner and hide on a rooftop. seconds later, as everyone is looking around confused, a clone of me follows the exact same route. we high-five on the out-of-sight rooftop as clone three does the same thing. so much confusion. indeed, it would be splendid.
The webshooters aren't part of the costume, plus you don't know the formular for the webbing.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:50 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Thanks for the info thumb up then I change my decision does that light work on republicans too?
they fry like bacon

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 09:53 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

The webshooters aren't part of the costume, plus you don't know the formular for the webbing.

then **** it. i'll use the retractable spider-arms and climb around on shit. what good is a spider-man knock off costume without webbing to terrorize the population?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 10:08 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Disappear
then **** it. i'll use the retractable spider-arms and climb around on shit. what good is a spider-man knock off costume without webbing to terrorize the population?

hence the B list wpn power list.. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:09 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

steel spider is like T-list erm

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 03:17 AM