Strength Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
If you take people from all comics who is the strongest in plain brute strength.No Power enchanments or anything.Just who could lift the most weight.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If you take people from all comics who is the strongest in plain brute strength.No Power enchanments or anything.Just who could lift the most weight. PC omega? PC Validu?... confused

KingD19
Worldbreaker Hulk
WWH
PC Superman
Superman 1 Million(The one who lifted 1 Quintillion tons I think)
Shaggy Man

Black bolt z
Who are those people?Big on Marvel...Not much on DC

KingD19
Hulks are from Marvel

Pre-Crisis Superman(You've got to know who Superman is)
Superman 1-Mill(Again, you know him)

Shaggy-Man is a being made of Plasti-Alloy, which is extremely durable, and enhanced Salamander DNA, which allowed him to rapidly heal from any injury.

Black bolt z
Probably super enraged hulk is close.boxing

KingD19
Super Enraged Hulk= Worldbreaker Hulk

He took a step and nearly seperated the Eastern Seaboard from the rest of the US.

tideoftime
Hmmm... Not including Abstracts (as they, by definition, warp reality too much to guage things)...

Superman 1 million...

Pre-Crisis Superman (somewhere between Silver Age and parts of the Bronze Era, when moving planets around like billiard balls was a potential hobby...)

On a more terrestrial level, I'd have to go with WB Hulk.

Honorary mention to PC Validus, who was about as powerful as PC Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultraboy put together, in terms of strength, which would put him in the neighborhood of PC Superman and WB Hulk, but with less impressive strength feats, in terms of actual area feats...

Enyalus
PC Validus was 12x stronger than PC Superboy....

I think Mon-El might have the best feats.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Enyalus
PC Validus was 12x stronger than PC Superboy....

I think Mon-El might have the best feats.

I'm not so sure about that; Mon-El was basically as powerful as Superboy/Man (relative to era, of course), and I seem to remember Val being about as strong as the three major LOSH muscles put together (or at least that was how I remembered the story in question -- I do admit I haven't read it in a number of years).

Enyalus
Originally posted by tideoftime
I'm not so sure about that; Mon-El was basically as powerful as Superboy/Man
The LOSH, and Superboy himself acknowledged that Mon-El was stronger.

And I think, post-crisis (in his Valor book maybe, circa '92 maybe?) he's shown pushing a sun into a different solar system. Could've been pre-crisis, but....I'm pretty sure not.

EDIT: Damnit, I Just forgot PC Superman's feat of hurling a neutron star like it was a baseball....****.

chomperx9
superman prime or PC superman

tideoftime
The LOSH, and Superboy himself acknowledged that Mon-El was stronger.

And I think, post-crisis (in his Valor book maybe, circa '92 maybe?) he's shown pushing a sun into a different solar system. Could've been pre-crisis, but....I'm pretty sure not.

EDIT: Damnit, I Just forgot PC Superman's feat of hurling a neutron star like it was a baseball....****.

It's important to keep in mind relativity: Mon-El may be stronger than Superboy, but not in the context of making a significant difference in this regard, much like how Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter, but not by any major degree. Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultraboy (assuming a strength powerset, of course) are all in the same ballpark; degrees between the three are not significant in the broader sense.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm pretty sure is was pre-crisis...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by chomperx9
superman prime or PC superman LT...beat that sucker... evil face

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
LT...beat that sucker... evil face
On that note...LT did hold two megaverses in his hands.

And the Infinites were lifting whole galaxies with one hand.

chomperx9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
LT...beat that sucker... evil face eternity stick out tongue

tideoftime
On that note...LT did hold two megaverses in his hands.

And the Infinites were lifting whole galaxies with one hand.

I'm still operating on the idea of not including Abstracts or Abstract-level feats, as they too greatly distort the real meaning of a "test" like this. Not to say others can't include them, by any means, just that I think it shouldn't apply, conceptually, in this context.

Colossus-Big C
i really wish they had a superman/hulk algamation.

galactusischere
World Breaker Hulk and Pre-Crisis Superman.

big juggy man
Juggernaut on steroids

Mshinu
Trion Juggs for the Gold Medal.

janus77
Savage Hulk, Prof Hulk, Maestro, Green Scar, Worldbreaker Hulk, King Hulk ...

Black bolt z
So mostly different versions of hulk and superman.

chomperx9
WWH

Wild Shadow
classic Drax
WWH

Black bolt z
bump

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
bump why you keep bumping your own threads especially when they are still on the page ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
why you keep bumping your own threads especially when they are still on the page ? Ths one was on page 6.Also I was on this forum like 3 years ago and the people then would do that.I guess it kind of stuck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.