KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strength Test

Strength Test
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Strength Test

If you take people from all comics who is the strongest in plain brute strength.No Power enchanments or anything.Just who could lift the most weight.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:33 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Strength Test

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If you take people from all comics who is the strongest in plain brute strength.No Power enchanments or anything.Just who could lift the most weight.
PC omega? PC Validu?... confused

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:34 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Worldbreaker Hulk
WWH
PC Superman
Superman 1 Million(The one who lifted 1 Quintillion tons I think)
Shaggy Man

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:43 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Who are those people?Big on Marvel...Not much on DC

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:43 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Hulks are from Marvel

Pre-Crisis Superman(You've got to know who Superman is)
Superman 1-Mill(Again, you know him)

Shaggy-Man is a being made of Plasti-Alloy, which is extremely durable, and enhanced Salamander DNA, which allowed him to rapidly heal from any injury.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 10:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Probably super enraged hulk is close.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:35 PM
KingD19

Super Enraged Hulk= Worldbreaker Hulk

He took a step and nearly seperated the Eastern Seaboard from the rest of the US.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:49 PM
tideoftime

Hmmm... Not including Abstracts (as they, by definition, warp reality too much to guage things)...

Superman 1 million...

Pre-Crisis Superman (somewhere between Silver Age and parts of the Bronze Era, when moving planets around like billiard balls was a potential hobby...)

On a more terrestrial level, I'd have to go with WB Hulk.

Honorary mention to PC Validus, who was about as powerful as PC Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultraboy put together, in terms of strength, which would put him in the neighborhood of PC Superman and WB Hulk, but with less impressive strength feats, in terms of actual area feats...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:59 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

PC Validus was 12x stronger than PC Superboy....

I think Mon-El might have the best feats.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:06 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Originally posted by Enyalus
PC Validus was 12x stronger than PC Superboy....

I think Mon-El might have the best feats.

I'm not so sure about that; Mon-El was basically as powerful as Superboy/Man (relative to era, of course), and I seem to remember Val being about as strong as the three major LOSH muscles put together (or at least that was how I remembered the story in question -- I do admit I haven't read it in a number of years).

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:13 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by tideoftime
I'm not so sure about that; Mon-El was basically as powerful as Superboy/Man

The LOSH, and Superboy himself acknowledged that Mon-El was stronger.

And I think, post-crisis (in his Valor book maybe, circa '92 maybe?) he's shown pushing a sun into a different solar system. Could've been pre-crisis, but....I'm pretty sure not.

EDIT: Damnit, I Just forgot PC Superman's feat of hurling a neutron star like it was a baseball....****.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:17 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman prime or PC superman

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:20 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

The LOSH, and Superboy himself acknowledged that Mon-El was stronger.

And I think, post-crisis (in his Valor book maybe, circa '92 maybe?) he's shown pushing a sun into a different solar system. Could've been pre-crisis, but....I'm pretty sure not.

EDIT: Damnit, I Just forgot PC Superman's feat of hurling a neutron star like it was a baseball....****.

It's important to keep in mind relativity: Mon-El may be stronger than Superboy, but not in the context of making a significant difference in this regard, much like how Superman is stronger than Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter, but not by any major degree. Superboy, Mon-El, and Ultraboy (assuming a strength powerset, of course) are all in the same ballpark; degrees between the three are not significant in the broader sense.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm pretty sure is was pre-crisis...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:21 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chomperx9
superman prime or PC superman
LT...beat that sucker... evil face

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:22 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by nicamarvin

On that note...LT did hold two megaverses in his hands.

And the Infinites were lifting whole galaxies with one hand.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:23 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nicamarvin
eternity stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:25 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

On that note...LT did hold two megaverses in his hands.

And the Infinites were lifting whole galaxies with one hand.

I'm still operating on the idea of not including Abstracts or Abstract-level feats, as they too greatly distort the real meaning of a "test" like this. Not to say others can't include them, by any means, just that I think it shouldn't apply, conceptually, in this context.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 03:26 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really wish they had a superman/hulk algamation.

I have returned

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:20 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

World Breaker Hulk and Pre-Crisis Superman.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 04:24 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Juggernaut on steroids

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 09:03 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote