Most Annoying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Which comic character is the most annoying due to things like talking too much,attitude,behavior,etc.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by manx422
Superman cool

JakeTheBank
LMAO

BUSTER1
Bullseye

Omega Vision
Deadpool. He used to be funny but now things have just gotten aggravating and he's literally everywhere. Damian Wayne is a close second. He remains to this day the one Grant Morrison character that I just cannot stand.

galactusischere
Superman. Kitty Pryde. Rhino. Mr.Sinister.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Bullseye Yeah he's an a-hole I also dislike Daken's personality

JakeTheBank
You know, I can where you're coming from with Deadpool. They really are over saturating him, and for a character like him, less is more, imo. Damian Wayne is a little hellspawn, too, though he does have some moments that are just hilarious due in part to his attitude.

Sentry comes to mind as far as more recent characters go.

chomperx9
Originally posted by galactusischere
Superman. Kitty Pryde. Rhino. Mr.Sinister. i agree with some of those. except id replace kitty pryde with jubilee. id also add human torch but at different times

Black bolt z
For me probably the most annoying character is impossible man.Especially in silver surfer golden age #35.He is a different person EVERY single panel and actually sings...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
cool Agreed. When he refused WW and I read it. I wanted to slap a fictional character.

redhotrash
Going to go with Wolverine. Hes the Zack Morris of comicbooks. Hes everywhere, they job everyone to him, he has a douche attitude and for some reason hooks up with pretty much every female out there.
I agree with Deadpool, and had a small debate on here about how watered down hes become.
The Hulk family are up there, but are obvious choices.
Oh, and Reed and Sue Richards!

KingD19
Doom - I'm better than you at everything, I know it, you know it, but no matter how many times I lose...I'm still awesome and better than you.

Reed Richards - Shut up Sue, I'm working.

They annoy the hell outta me.

redhotrash
Doom hasnt been written consistantly lately. Sacrificing one of the few people he loves to a demon? Acting like a bigot when fighting Black Panther? Bleh. Yes Doom is arrogant, but hes also one of the most respected villains in comics for a reason.
Doom > Reed though, and I dont see anyone can argue that. All Reed does is counter whatever plan Doom comes up with to take over the world. Its a lot harder to build a engine than to just throw a monkey wrench into it.
Despite that,Sue actually bothers me more than Reed. If she were still alive, I'd add Jean Grey to the list as well.

batdude123
Originally posted by KingD19
Doom - I'm better than you at everything, I know it, you know it, but no matter how many times I lose...I'm still awesome and better than you.

Reed Richards - Shut up Sue, I'm working.

They annoy the hell outta me.

laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. When he refused WW and I read it. I wanted to slap a fictional character.
I liked the part of Emperor Joker where Superman says "I knew it, I'm not crazy!" and Mxy replies; "I don't know about that. Didn't you pass up 1000 years of tonsil-hockey with Wonder Woman?" laughing out loud

KingD19
Jean Grey annoyed me because she WON'T STAY DEAD!!!!!

JakeTheBank
Emma Frost.

Seriously.

Omega Vision
Sentry when he's not Voided out.

batdude123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Emma Frost.

Seriously.

Why's that... darling?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spiderman for me

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by batdude123
Why's that... darling?

There's really nothing appealing about that bytch to me, outside of T & A, and even then, she's not as hot as some of the other X-Babes. I don't see how Cyclops or Namor put up with her.

Original Smurph
Why's that... darling? I laughed when I understood.

batdude123
There's really nothing appealing about that bytch to me, outside of T & A, and even then, she's not as hot as some of the other X-Babes. I don't see how Cyclops or Namor put up with her.

Quit hating, darling.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
I laughed when I understood.

haw-som

Parmaniac
There's really nothing appealing about that bytch to me, outside of T & A, and even then, she's not as hot as some of the other X-Babes. I don't see how Cyclops or Namor put up with her. She can turn into diamond maybe they plan to sell her

Original Smurph
Apocalypse.
Superboy Prime.
Vulcan.

Starscream M
There's really nothing appealing about that bytch to me, outside of T & A, and even then, she's not as hot as some of the other X-Babes. dood, all female comic book characters basically look the same, outside of different uniforms and hairstyles

Original Smurph
There's really nothing appealing about that bytch to me, outside of T & A, and even then, she's not as hot as some of the other X-Babes. I don't see how Cyclops or Namor put up with her. You're forgetting how awesome she is.

KingD19
The Hulk sons, Skaar and Hiro-Kala

Skaar - My mom died and I have daddy issues, so I'm just a huge ass.
My mom died and I have daddy issues, along with god like powers, so I'm just a huge ass.

redhotrash
Emma does annoy me. She goes from a mediocre X-villain to supposedly being on Xavier's level? Riiiight. Then pretty much overnight she falls in love with and marries Cyclops. Namor only hit it because thats his thing. Im suprised he didnt wait for her to get married first though.

JakeTheBank
You're forgetting how awesome she is.

Maybe...mmm

Omega Vision
She's the one superbabe to admit to plastic surgery. wink

Galan007
Apollo. He's just so.... ghey. ermm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
You think the Void might be Sentry's inner gayness acting out through horrible violence and dickery?

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007

How come you're hating on a character you have so much in common with, then? peaches

Galan007
Denial. none

Parmaniac
How come you're hating on a character you have so much in common with, then? peaches laughing

Bouboumaster
Superman, Spider-Man and Deadpool.

Power Cosmic II
Spider-Man. Can't stand the character. That's why I became such a big fan of Venom back in the day.

Enyalus
Damian Wayne. Daken. Johnny Storm. Superboy Prime. Vulcan. Hiro-Kala. All mentioned before. All remarkably annoying and I wish they would be killed off permanently.

Also, I'm getting pretty annoyed with Chris Kent/Nightwing.

I could toss in almost the entire Avengers Initiative roster. They need to scrap that whole book. Worse than useless.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by redhotrash
Doom hasnt been written consistantly lately. Sacrificing one of the few people he loves to a demon? Acting like a bigot when fighting Black Panther? Bleh. Yes Doom is arrogant, but hes also one of the most respected villains in comics for a reason.

Agreed, He is evil but not a douche.

I don't like Banner, lil biotch acting like he is a god among men. Whatever happened to the humble good guy?

I don't like Emma Frost, and at times Prof X.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Agreed, He is evil but not a douche.

I don't like Banner, lil biotch acting like he is a god among men. Whatever happened to the humble good guy?

I don't like Emma Frost, and at times Prof X.
I actually like it better when writers give up the hackneyed "noble demon" route with Doom and accept the fact that he's a craven tyrant. I don't see him as noble or even honorable. He is a gigantic douche with an ego larger than the Universe.

TheTyrant
Imperiex, the Galactus clone.
Omega, the Galactus clone.
Dark Phoenix, just because.
The Living Tribunal for not doing his job.

and the most hated character of all...SBP, for being a whinny-ass little boy.

batdude123
Thor.

Original Smurph
Thor. Agreed.

quanchi112
Thor. Explain.

batdude123
This isn't a debate.

Blanket
lol

Martian_mind
Thor.

thumb up

Harbinger
Sentry.

quanchi112
This isn't a debate. I know I just wanted to here your reasoning as to why.

batdude123
His rhetoric, mannerisms, and pretentiousness.

Blanket
A question is asked. Quan doesn't like an answer. So he demands to know why someone picked this answer.

What else is new?

batdude123
Originally posted by Blanket
A question is asked. Quan doesn't like an answer. So he demands to know why someone picked this answer.

What else is new?

Pretty much.

Blanket
Pretty much. The thread could be 'one word answers only', and Quan would still try to debate you on your opinion. erm

batdude123
The thread could be 'one word answers only', and Quan would still try to debate you on your opinion. erm

Pretty much.

JakeTheBank
Galactus

chomperx9

What else is new? Gas prices

Blanket
Originally posted by chomperx9
Gas prices Are you even old enough to be in a vehicle without your car seat?

Parmaniac
Are you even old enough to be in a vehicle without your car seat? laughing

chomperx9
Are you even old enough to be in a vehicle without your car seat? no thats why i sit on your mommy's lap while she drives me where ever big grin

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I actually like it better when writers give up the hackneyed "noble demon" route with Doom and accept the fact that he's a craven tyrant. I don't see him as noble or even honorable. He is a gigantic douche with an ego larger than the Universe.
Well i just disagree then... stick out tongue

Blanket
no thats why i sit on your mommy's lap while she drives me where ever big grin You're doing my job for me.

chomperx9
You're doing my job for me. anytime wink

quanchi112

What else is new? I just wanted to hear his reasoning is all. Calm down, branjamimo.

Blanket
I just wanted to hear his reasoning is all. Calm down, branjamimo. You do that in every thread you post in.

anytime wink True dat. You always make yourself look... less than competant anytime, anywhere.

chomperx9

True dat. You always make yourself look... less than competant anytime, anywhere. naw its just that people like you always have the same weakness so i know what bothers you guys the most. smile

Blanket
naw its just that people like you always have the same weakness so i know what bothers you guys the most. smile My weakness is people making themselves look ret...

Ah nevermind. You got me. Well played good sir.

chomperx9
My weakness is people making themselves look ret...

Ah nevermind. You got me. Well played good sir. well atleast you found something that satisfies you in life. good job. I belive in you

quanchi112
You do that in every thread you post in.

True dat. You always make yourself look... less than competant anytime, anywhere. Not in this one. This is just an opinion based thread on characters who annoy you.

Vulcan and daken are too unbearable whiny bitches. There is just no way to respect either of them. Vulcan is even worse as he is a complete moron as well

batdude123
Not in this one. This is just an opinion based thread on characters who annoy you.

/Irony

Blanket
Not in this one. This is just an opinion based thread on characters who annoy you. Right. You didn't do it in this thread. Honest mistake, Colossus Big C must have stole your sig, and avy.

JakeTheBank
Right. You didn't do it in this thread. Honest mistake, Colossus Big C must have stole your sig, and avy.

I wonder who will be next...mmm

quanchi112
/Irony What other threads do you have in mind?

Right. You didn't do it in this thread. Honest mistake, Colossus Big C must have stole your sig, and avy. This is a different thread which doesn't involve character vs. character.

batdude123
What other threads do you have in mind?

You don't get it.

Blanket
What other threads do you have in mind?

This is a different thread which doesn't involve character vs. character. Thanks for answering my posts with irrelevant information.

This is a board where people debate comic characters.

quanchi112
You don't get it. Yes, I do.Originally posted by Blanket
Thanks for answering my posts with irrelevant information.

This is a board where people debate comic characters. Yes, and this thread has nothing to do with pitting characters against each other.

batdude123
Apparently not.

Blanket
Yes, I do. Yes, and this thread has nothing to do with pitting characters against each other. Originally posted by batdude123
You don't get it.

Harbinger
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Apparently not. Yes, I did. You also thought I'd argue with your reasoning I didn't.Originally posted by Blanket
Same response applies to you.

batdude123
Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Aw, shit.

Blanket
Yes, I did. You also thought I'd argue with your reasoning I didn't. Same response applies to you. Quanchi: "I just don't get it srug"

quanchi112
Quanchi: "I just don't get it srug" You can continue to post the same replies because you don't have a point. I get it.

Blanket
You can continue to post the same replies because you don't have a point. I get it. You want me to explain why you don't get it then?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Harbinger
laughing out loud

quanchi112
You want me to explain why you don't get it then? I do get it though.

Omega Vision
Quan:
http://www.deltadynamicsinc.com/images/stubborn%20mule.gif. He never, ever backs down or admits he's wrong. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Quan:
http://www.deltadynamicsinc.com/images/stubborn%20mule.gif. He never, ever backs down or admits he's wrong. laughing out loud When I am wrong I admit it.

Omega Vision
When I am wrong I admit it.
I guess you've never been wrong then. durquanchi

Original Smurph
It's funny, because proving that he gets it would take up a lot less time than he's wasted insisting that he gets it.

"Quan doesn't get it!"... sounds like a corny sitcom. mmm

Blanket
I do get it though. I'm convinced.

h1a8
Agreed. When he refused WW and I read it. I wanted to slap a fictional character.

He refused WW? uck Superman now!

Hulk and the rest of Marvel beats him easily.

The Nuul
Orion solos.

Omega Vision
It's funny, because proving that he gets it would take up a lot less time than he's wasted insisting that he gets it.

"Quan doesn't get it!"... sounds like a corny sitcom. mmm
I think you mean an awesome sitcom. Let's go pitch it to Fox! They'll run anything!

Black bolt z
Gas prices
Amen to that

Black bolt z
Would everyone on this thread stop arguing.Quan you do have a right to ask his opinion but he doesn't have to answer.If what you have to say isn't related to this take your spamming elseware and just stop plain arguing! mad

Note:why does no one else think impossible man is annoying?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Would everyone on this thread stop arguing.Quan you do have a right to ask his opinion but he doesn't have to answer.If what you have to say isn't related to this take your spamming elseware and just stop plain arguing! mad

Stop ordering people around.....Only Mindset can do that.

Lord Feron
Superboy Prime, definitely... yes....

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Stop ordering people around.....Only Mindset can do that. i like how black bolt orders more than mindset

Omega Vision

Welcome to KMC, bro.

Black bolt z
i like how black bolt orders more than mindset
I'm not trying to order people aroung but you people are like filling up entire pages with you arguments.Sorry if i seemed like a jerk but i just got really annoyed. big grin

Blanket
On that note; I'm annoyed by this thread not being a vs thread.

Omega Vision
I'm not trying to order people aroung but you people are like filling up entire pages with you arguments.Sorry if i seemed like a jerk but i just got really annoyed. big grin
Get used to it. Tangential arguments are what we do here. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
I joined this forum yesterday so i don't know exactly what is and isn't ok and i know that there are arguments and those are fine but for my tastes there are just things that go a bit too far.

The Nuul
I joined this forum yesterday so i don't know exactly what is and isn't ok and i know that there are arguments and those are fine but for my tastes there are just things that go a bit too far.

There is the rules thread.

Black bolt z
I know but you still have to have some experience to get the jist of it.

chomperx9
I'm not trying to order people aroung but you people are like filling up entire pages with you arguments.Sorry if i seemed like a jerk but i just got really annoyed. big grin you people ? sad

Black bolt z
you people ? sad
Not everyone but definitly a select few.I will not mention any names.

Omega Vision
I will not mention any names.
You tactful coward.
sneer

stick out tongue

Black bolt z
What I was trying to be nice.If i had they would have all came up and started harrassing me and telling me things I did wrong.I just wanted to end it b4 it started.

chomperx9
What I was trying to be nice.If i had they would have all came up and started harrassing me and telling me things I did wrong.I just wanted to end it b4 it started. i dont know how to put it any other way but you really hurt all our fealings here at KMC. not a good start man. i know we all make mistakes maybe in time we can forgive you but its not a promise. you can do better. keep the faith my friend

celeyhyga17
Emma Frost.

Seriously.

no way!!!

celeyhyga17
The Asgardians for speaking "Old English" even though they are Norse Gods for cryin out loud!!! "thou, hast, doth, thine, thee, hath, etc."

Omega Vision
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The Asgardians for speaking "Old English" even though they are Norse Gods for cryin out loud!!! "thou, hast, doth, thine, thee, hath, etc."
Yeah that's always pissed me off too. Though technically they speak Middle English.

celeyhyga17
Yeah that's always pissed me off too. Though technically they speak Middle English.

Awww come on Mr. Vision... You know what I meant!! Why you gotta correct me? Now you annoy me!!!!!!!

Nah j/k

galactusischere
"By Odin's beard, I say thee NAY!"

How could you hate Thor or the asgardians?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by galactusischere
"By Odin's beard, I say thee NAY!"

How could you hate Thor or the asgardians?

I really don't hate them... The way they speak just irks me..

manx422
DOOMIE

Batman-Prime
Superman and Batman... seriously.

Mshinu
Bruce Banner, Emma Frost, the F4, Skaar, Spiderman, Vulcan, Gambit, Namor.
Superman and Wolverine at times. Doom and Thor talk too much too but are not quite that annoying.

Mindset
Why do you think Gambit is annoying?

He's barely ever around.

rotiart
Wolverine... logan and daken both, reed richards... tony stark...
at times superman... wonder woman...

sentry... depending on the depiction at times also annoying..

deadpool started off hilarious... now.. kinda grates on me a little.. especially the zombie deadpool comics lately... i mean seriously..

cyborg from teen titans.....

basically i hate it when people completely opposite of a character try to create the penultimate character when they are writing... th... some ultra nerd trying to write the ultimate cool guy... makes the guy come off as a douche... or an idiot which no understanding for the basic laws of physics.. trying to create a great science story

Mshinu
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you think Gambit is annoying?

He's barely ever around.

When he is around he can be annoying with his whole charming rogue thing. I like him at times tho, he barely made my annoying list. wink

JakeTheBank
Stephanie Brown

janus77
Colossus... I don't see the point no expression

the ninjak
After reading Dark Avengers Wolverine.....Daken takes the cake.
After that issue I'm certain he is an aggressive closet homosexual who can't except it and just lashes out and kills any man he is attracted to.
Anyone who read it has to agree.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up Good thing is Thor seems to share that opinion and one shot toasted his ass

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine... logan and daken both, reed richards... tony stark...
at times superman... wonder woman...

sentry... depending on the depiction at times also annoying..

deadpool started off hilarious... now.. kinda grates on me a little.. especially the zombie deadpool comics lately... i mean seriously..

cyborg from teen titans.....

basically i hate it when people completely opposite of a character try to create the penultimate character when they are writing... th... some ultra nerd trying to write the ultimate cool guy... makes the guy come off as a douche... or an idiot which no understanding for the basic laws of physics.. trying to create a great science story
There's the problem. Comic book writers are rarely cool and very few of them have intensive scientific education. And none of them (save Alan Moore) have any knowledge of the workings of magic. stick out tongue

AsbestosFlaygon
Colossus-Big C

quanchi112
I guess you've never been wrong then. durquanchi On rare occasions.Originally posted by Original Smurph

"Quan doesn't get it!"... sounds like a corny sitcom. mmm You'd tune in.
I'm convinced. Good.

basilisk
Reed Richards the way he is often written these days.
Banner in his new smartass mode. Really annoying - all the "bannertech activated and now I can hack your warez" crap is getting out of hand. I'm getting sick of this whole 8 smartest guys in the world stuff in general.

Superman sometimes, sometimes I still like the character though, it depends on who is writing and the situation.
Wonder Woman in general, I've given up on anyone making her more interesting and less plain condescending and annoying.
Batman in total Batgod phase.

Wolverine a lot of the time. Used to be one of the characters I liked best but they've gone too far with him and he's used too often.
Black Panther. Again, used to like him but under Hudlin he was just bizarre - like some tool for satisfying the writer's wish fulfillment fantasies.
Deadpool was funny for a while but he is also used too often.
Daken - he has serious problems.

Doom - really like Doom but I don't like a lot of his recent depictions and the way they portray his character.

The Emma Frost... darling stuff has already been mentioned.

Jubilee, Kitty Pride. Many characters as written by Chris Claremont in his later years. Most in fact... hell, offhand I can't think of any recent Claremont characters I like.

Most characters as written by Bendis - the clumsy, repetitive nature of the dialogue, the frequent out-of-character behaviour. Don't mind Dark Avengers though even though not a great deal happens in some issues.

The Nuul
I agree on the DP part. Its getting old and its time to bring back the serious Wade.

Originally posted by the ninjak
After that issue I'm certain he is an aggressive closet homosexual who can't except it and just lashes out and kills any man he is attracted to.
Anyone who read it has to agree.

He's not in the closet

The Nuul
Pr......because he hasnt been on MSN lately and doesnt reply back to his PM anymore on here.....mad

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Pr......because he hasnt been on MSN lately and doesnt reply back to his PM anymore on here.....mad What do you want from him?

Mindset
What we all want.

Sex.

rotiart
I like the recnt showings like the doomwars depiction of doom....
He's finally showing why he's a sorceror

I've never really cared for storm... Or black panther... Ever
i prefer jubilee and Luke cage as characters much more than those two

Black bolt z
Reed Richards is pretty annoying cuz he talks way too much.

Survivor19
Black Bolt is annoying beause he talks too little

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Survivor19
Black Bolt is annoying beause he talks too little
Whats that supposed to mean?

JakeTheBank
Living Tribunal. Who the hell does he think he is? Arrogant bastard.

Black bolt z
Living Tribunal. Who the hell does he think he is? Arrogant bastard.
He thinks he is the second most powerful character in the marvel universe because he is.

Parmaniac
He thinks he is the second most powerful character in the marvel universe because he is. Sarcasm you're unable to detect to http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/yoda.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sarcasm you're unable to detect to http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/yoda.jpg Get F-ing Hitler off your post!It's just plain wrong + I'm jewish.

Omega Vision
Get F-ing Hitler off your post! It's just plain wrong + I'm jewish.
Learn to punctuate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
What we all want.

Sex. You leave my little brother alone.

Endless Mike
Wolverine

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>