KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most Annoying

Most Annoying
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Most Annoying

Which comic character is the most annoying due to things like talking too much,attitude,behavior,etc.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:24 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manx422
Superman
cool

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:25 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

LMAO

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Bullseye

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:26 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Deadpool. He used to be funny but now things have just gotten aggravating and he's literally everywhere. Damian Wayne is a close second. He remains to this day the one Grant Morrison character that I just cannot stand.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:27 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Superman. Kitty Pryde. Rhino. Mr.Sinister.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:27 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by BUSTER1
Bullseye
Yeah he's an a-hole I also dislike Daken's personality

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:29 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You know, I can where you're coming from with Deadpool. They really are over saturating him, and for a character like him, less is more, imo. Damian Wayne is a little hellspawn, too, though he does have some moments that are just hilarious due in part to his attitude.

Sentry comes to mind as far as more recent characters go.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by galactusischere
Superman. Kitty Pryde. Rhino. Mr.Sinister.
i agree with some of those. except id replace kitty pryde with jubilee. id also add human torch but at different times

Last edited by chomperx9 on Feb 18th, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:36 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

For me probably the most annoying character is impossible man.Especially in silver surfer golden age #35.He is a different person EVERY single panel and actually sings...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Parmaniac
cool
Agreed. When he refused WW and I read it. I wanted to slap a fictional character.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Going to go with Wolverine. Hes the Zack Morris of comicbooks. Hes everywhere, they job everyone to him, he has a douche attitude and for some reason hooks up with pretty much every female out there.
I agree with Deadpool, and had a small debate on here about how watered down hes become.
The Hulk family are up there, but are obvious choices.
Oh, and Reed and Sue Richards!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:45 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Doom - I'm better than you at everything, I know it, you know it, but no matter how many times I lose...I'm still awesome and better than you.

Reed Richards - Shut up Sue, I'm working.

They annoy the hell outta me.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Doom hasnt been written consistantly lately. Sacrificing one of the few people he loves to a demon? Acting like a bigot when fighting Black Panther? Bleh. Yes Doom is arrogant, but hes also one of the most respected villains in comics for a reason.
Doom > Reed though, and I dont see anyone can argue that. All Reed does is counter whatever plan Doom comes up with to take over the world. Its a lot harder to build a engine than to just throw a monkey wrench into it.
Despite that,Sue actually bothers me more than Reed. If she were still alive, I'd add Jean Grey to the list as well.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:52 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by KingD19
Doom - I'm better than you at everything, I know it, you know it, but no matter how many times I lose...I'm still awesome and better than you.

Reed Richards - Shut up Sue, I'm working.

They annoy the hell outta me.

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by quanchi112
Agreed. When he refused WW and I read it. I wanted to slap a fictional character.

I liked the part of Emperor Joker where Superman says "I knew it, I'm not crazy!" and Mxy replies; "I don't know about that. Didn't you pass up 1000 years of tonsil-hockey with Wonder Woman?" laughing out loud

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:55 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Jean Grey annoyed me because she WON'T STAY DEAD!!!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:58 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Emma Frost.

Seriously.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 11:59 PM
Omega Vision

Sentry when he's not Voided out.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:00 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Emma Frost.

Seriously.

Why's that... darling?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 12:01 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote