Orion VS King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion- Astro-harness Simonson version ( No ALE)

VS

King Hyperion- Exiles

New God or Royal Superman?

carver9
King Hype 10/10

Enyalus
Meh. Astro harness has one-shotted Supes before (twice, if Confidential counts). Could definitely takes some wins away from Hyp.

Overall, King Hyperion takes 7/10.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh. Astro harness has one-shotted Supes before (twice, if Confidential counts). Could definitely takes some wins away from Hyp.

Overall, King Hyperion takes 7/10.

And where are you getting it that Supes and Hypes durability is the same?

This is the same guy that had a ton of sand teleported in his body and was getting pounded on by two hyperion and was still awake.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
And where are you getting it that Supes and Hypes durability is the same?
If we go by feats, Superman's durability is above Hyperion's. I'm being generous by comparing them as equals. I mean, he did have his neck snapped by Namorita (?).

This is the same guy that had a ton of sand teleported in his body and was getting pounded on by two hyperion and was still awake.
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of the sand feat. And he was holding his own against the two Hyperions, yeah. He wasn't really winning one way or the other. He was surviving.

carver9

If we go by feats, Superman's durability is above Hyperion's. I'm being generous by comparing them as equals. I mean, he did have his neck snapped by Namorita (?).

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of the sand feat. And he was holding his own against the two Hyperions, yeah. He wasn't really winning one way or the other. He was surviving.

I agree, he did have his neck broke by namorita but isnt this the same namorita that physically killed every being on her planet and the same namorita that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. Yeah, I dont see a problem with her snapping his neck.

From what I seen of the Hyperions vs King Hyperion fight, he was winning. Then the exiles jumped in (basically mimic and Blink) and also lost until she decided to do the sand trick.

Enyalus
I agree, he did have his neck broke by namorita but isnt this the same namorita that physically killed every being on her planet and the same namorita that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. Yeah, I dont see a problem with her snapping his neck.
I don't remember that being said or implied. If it is, okay. Acceptable. If you have a scan or even remember the issue #, I'll look it up. I have the entire arc, but I'm not gonna go over it right now (I'm reading Legion Quest atm).

carver9
I don't remember that being said or implied. If it is, okay. Acceptable. If you have a scan or even remember the issue #, I'll look it up. I have the entire arc, but I'm not gonna go over it right now (I'm reading Legion Quest atm).

You dont remember what being brought up? Her killing everyone on her planet? Well, I can easily help you out on that part. Read what she tell Hypes before snapping his neck "So you killed everyone on your planet? Well, so have I.......). confused

Enyalus
You dont remember what being brought up? Her killing everyone on her planet? Well, I can easily help you out on that part. Read what she tell Hypes before snapping his neck "So you killed everyone on your planet? Well, so have I.......). confused
Lol. So she did, so she did. Alright.

Happens in Exiles #64 for those of you playing along at home.

carver9
Lol. So she did, so she did. Alright.

Happens in Exiles #64 for those of you playing along at home.

OH YEAH. Happy Dance

manx422
Orion

Rage.Of.Olympus
Did any of the top tier alternate reality characters King Hyperion fight have any comparisons made to the 616 versions in any way?

Just wondering if I missed anything.

Blanket
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did any of the top tier alternate reality characters King Hyperion fight have any comparisons made to the 616 versions in any way?

Just wondering if I missed anything. They were all equals, so was Galactus, and Galactus was at full power.

Don't bother looking for the panel because you're too dumb to find it.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Blanket
They were all equals, so was Galactus, and Galactus was at full power.

Don't bother looking for the panel because you're too dumb to find it.

laughing

Galactus full power < Hype yes

The Nuul
Orion has much better feats.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion's fight with Superman in COSMIC ODYSSEY and his fight with Darkseid in the Simonson series gives him the edge to me.

Both those fights were without the harness. Also, there is the berserker element as well.

7/3 Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.