KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion VS King Hyperion

Orion VS King Hyperion
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Orion VS King Hyperion

Orion- Astro-harness Simonson version ( No ALE)

VS

King Hyperion- Exiles

New God or Royal Superman?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:19 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

King Hype 10/10

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 04:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Meh. Astro harness has one-shotted Supes before (twice, if Confidential counts). Could definitely takes some wins away from Hyp.

Overall, King Hyperion takes 7/10.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:00 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh. Astro harness has one-shotted Supes before (twice, if Confidential counts). Could definitely takes some wins away from Hyp.

Overall, King Hyperion takes 7/10.

And where are you getting it that Supes and Hypes durability is the same?

This is the same guy that had a ton of sand teleported in his body and was getting pounded on by two hyperion and was still awake.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by carver9
And where are you getting it that Supes and Hypes durability is the same?

If we go by feats, Superman's durability is above Hyperion's. I'm being generous by comparing them as equals. I mean, he did have his neck snapped by Namorita (?).

This is the same guy that had a ton of sand teleported in his body and was getting pounded on by two hyperion and was still awake.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of the sand feat. And he was holding his own against the two Hyperions, yeah. He wasn't really winning one way or the other. He was surviving.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:13 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If we go by feats, Superman's durability is above Hyperion's. I'm being generous by comparing them as equals. I mean, he did have his neck snapped by Namorita (?).

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of the sand feat. And he was holding his own against the two Hyperions, yeah. He wasn't really winning one way or the other. He was surviving. [/B]

I agree, he did have his neck broke by namorita but isnt this the same namorita that physically killed every being on her planet and the same namorita that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. Yeah, I dont see a problem with her snapping his neck.

From what I seen of the Hyperions vs King Hyperion fight, he was winning. Then the exiles jumped in (basically mimic and Blink) and also lost until she decided to do the sand trick.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:21 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I agree, he did have his neck broke by namorita but isnt this the same namorita that physically killed every being on her planet and the same namorita that was stated as being twice as strong as namor. Yeah, I dont see a problem with her snapping his neck.

I don't remember that being said or implied. If it is, okay. Acceptable. If you have a scan or even remember the issue #, I'll look it up. I have the entire arc, but I'm not gonna go over it right now (I'm reading Legion Quest atm).

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:24 AM
carver9

I don't remember that being said or implied. If it is, okay. Acceptable. If you have a scan or even remember the issue #, I'll look it up. I have the entire arc, but I'm not gonna go over it right now (I'm reading Legion Quest atm).

You dont remember what being brought up? Her killing everyone on her planet? Well, I can easily help you out on that part. Read what she tell Hypes before snapping his neck "So you killed everyone on your planet? Well, so have I.......). confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:27 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

You dont remember what being brought up? Her killing everyone on her planet? Well, I can easily help you out on that part. Read what she tell Hypes before snapping his neck "So you killed everyone on your planet? Well, so have I.......). confused

Lol. So she did, so she did. Alright.

Happens in Exiles #64 for those of you playing along at home.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:40 AM
carver9

Lol. So she did, so she did. Alright.

Happens in Exiles #64 for those of you playing along at home.

OH YEAH. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 05:41 AM
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 07:59 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Did any of the top tier alternate reality characters King Hyperion fight have any comparisons made to the 616 versions in any way?

Just wondering if I missed anything.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:13 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did any of the top tier alternate reality characters King Hyperion fight have any comparisons made to the 616 versions in any way?

Just wondering if I missed anything.
They were all equals, so was Galactus, and Galactus was at full power.

Don't bother looking for the panel because you're too dumb to find it.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 10:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Blanket
They were all equals, so was Galactus, and Galactus was at full power.

Don't bother looking for the panel because you're too dumb to find it.

laughing

Galactus full power < Hype yes

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:18 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Orion has much better feats.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 02:08 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Orion's fight with Superman in COSMIC ODYSSEY and his fight with Darkseid in the Simonson series gives him the edge to me.

Both those fights were without the harness. Also, there is the berserker element as well.

7/3 Orion

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:13 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote