wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkesthero
wolverine and spider-man fight in a small room all walls are adamantium they cant break out of the room spider-man is not allowed to use his webs who wins

Parmaniac
Why don't we also pin Spider-man to the ground while poisoned...

Darkesthero
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why don't we also pin Spider-man to the ground while poisoned...

because that will be an overkill and spite

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darkesthero
because that will be an overkill and spite

It already is.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Darkesthero
because that will be an overkill and spite Your match already is, in fact you took away his whole crawling powers by putting them into a small room and without his webbing he's completely lost against Logan.

No chance to really avoid him nor to pin him down via webbing. And in a just straight out fight he sooner or later got stabbed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It already is.

laughing

It does not bode well for Mr. Parker.

Juk3n
Stupid thread is stupid.

Mindset
Spiderman wins.

I'll let h1a8 explain how.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman wins.

What have you done, Mindset?

the ninjak
What did Spidey do to deserve this!

The Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n
Stupid thread is stupid.

Yup!

Spiderman wins.

drylaugh

Wild Shadow
wolverine is screwed in a cramped space. spidey has spider sense to counter every attack and he is faster, spidey not holding back would ko logan with car pounding punches.. geek whistle

rotiart
If it really is a small space.... Spiderman can't flip or dodge..... Tuck back... And he's not a brick so he doesn't have the durability or healing factor like wolverine...

The only way this is fair is if wolveine loses his claws...

Parmaniac
Let's make a thread where Wolverine has rubber claws and he and Spider-man are falling down a tunnel with a pool full of HF cancelling and Wolverine dissolving acid...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by rotiart
If it really is a small space.... Spiderman can't flip or dodge..... Tuck back... And he's not a brick so he doesn't have the durability or healing factor like wolverine...

The only way this is fair is if wolveine loses his claws...

you think without claws it would be a fair fight? sad

SamZED
eventually spider getsa stabbed, how fast depends on how small is that room. U took away parkers biggest advantage. Also this has been done. With the exactly that twist. Twice i think.

Harbinger
Spiderman wins.

I'll let h1a8 explain how. WIFF MAFF!!

boobooguypan
wolverine stomps

Badabing
Been done to death...even with the stipulations shown in the OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.