KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

wolverine vs spider-man with a twist
Started by: Darkesthero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkesthero
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

wolverine and spider-man fight in a small room all walls are adamantium they cant break out of the room spider-man is not allowed to use his webs who wins

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 03:57 PM
Darkesthero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkesthero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkesthero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Why don't we also pin Spider-man to the ground while poisoned...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkesthero
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why don't we also pin Spider-man to the ground while poisoned...

because that will be an overkill and spite

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:10 PM
Darkesthero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkesthero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkesthero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darkesthero

It already is.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Darkesthero
Your match already is, in fact you took away his whole crawling powers by putting them into a small room and without his webbing he's completely lost against Logan.

No chance to really avoid him nor to pin him down via webbing. And in a just straight out fight he sooner or later got stabbed.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It already is.

laughing

It does not bode well for Mr. Parker.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Stupid thread is stupid.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:17 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Spiderman wins.

I'll let h1a8 explain how.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:21 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman wins.

What have you done, Mindset?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:22 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

What did Spidey do to deserve this!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:22 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Juk3n
Stupid thread is stupid.

Yup!

Spiderman wins.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine is screwed in a cramped space. spidey has spider sense to counter every attack and he is faster, spidey not holding back would ko logan with car pounding punches.. geek whistle

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:29 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If it really is a small space.... Spiderman can't flip or dodge..... Tuck back... And he's not a brick so he doesn't have the durability or healing factor like wolverine...

The only way this is fair is if wolveine loses his claws...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:51 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Let's make a thread where Wolverine has rubber claws and he and Spider-man are falling down a tunnel with a pool full of HF cancelling and Wolverine dissolving acid...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:55 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
If it really is a small space.... Spiderman can't flip or dodge..... Tuck back... And he's not a brick so he doesn't have the durability or healing factor like wolverine...

The only way this is fair is if wolveine loses his claws...

you think without claws it would be a fair fight? sad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 04:58 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

eventually spider getsa stabbed, how fast depends on how small is that room. U took away parkers biggest advantage. Also this has been done. With the exactly that twist. Twice i think.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 05:56 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Spiderman wins.

WIFF MAFF!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 06:02 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobooguypan
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine stomps

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 03:57 PM
boobooguypan is currently offline Click here to Send boobooguypan a Private Message Find more posts by boobooguypan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Been done to death...even with the stipulations shown in the OP.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 04:02 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote