Best schemer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who in all comic is the best at scheming?

Wild Shadow
loki
Sinister
The leader

Digi
Scheme has a negative connotation. Are we limited only to villains? Admittedly, they "scheme" more anyway, since heroes' plans are usually reactive instead of proactive, thus not making it scheming.

The Riddler comes to mind. His schemes may not have been the most diabolical or large-scale, but they were always elaborate.

galactusischere
Apocalypse, Loki, Thanos, Doom for marvel side. IDK about the DC side.

Bentley
Loki and maybe Luthor.

Oh and of course, an all-time favorite of mine: Immortus.

Mshinu
Thanos by a mile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Digi
Scheme has a negative connotation. Are we limited only to villains? Admittedly, they "scheme" more anyway, since heroes' plans are usually reactive instead of proactive, thus not making it scheming.

The Riddler comes to mind. His schemes may not have been the most diabolical or large-scale, but they were always elaborate. I am talking aboutscheming not just planning.Scheming means: Scheming is a ingenious way to out maneuver and out wit many minds in advancing devious goals without detection. This can be performed by either one person or by an elite group of schemers. Scheming is an art form. It is art because scheming can be carried out in any possible way at any possible time. If your not sure you've been schemed, than it has been properly done on you. Scheming is usually done to lessen heads from certain activities: smoking some tasty haze

Bentley
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos by a mile

By doing what? Tricking Mephisto? Immortus tricked Mephisto too and to this day Mephisto hasn't noticed 131

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
By doing what? Tricking Mephisto? Immortus tricked Mephisto too and to this day Mephisto hasn't noticed 131 Tricking Mistress Death into allowing him to go after the Infinty gems.

Q99
I will point out Tao from Wildstorm, who was incredibly good and did so pretty much because he could. He wrecked an entire team with little but words and plans.

Omega Vision
I'd say R'as Al Ghul for long term and Dr Doom for short term.

Edit: Shit forgot about TAO.

rotiart
Right now I'll go with the leader. Whose plans and mind games are on their way to capturing the eight.

Possibly also magus during the infinity war saga had so many things in motion it was crazy..

Baron zemo etc...
Norman osborn schemes his way into becoming the director of shield...

Luthor gained the presidency in dc

Nihilist
Loki has been doing some good scheming since his return.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
Right now I'll go with the leader. Whose plans and mind games are on their way to capturing the eight.

Possibly also magus during the infinity war saga had so many things in motion it was crazy..

Baron zemo etc...
Norman osborn schemes his way into becoming the director of shield...

Luthor gained the presidency in dc
I'm still not sure how that happened. I can understand Luthor winning the Presidency, after all at that point he was still a mostly respected public figure with a history of philanthropy. But Osbourne? He kills the Skrull Queen on Live TV and suddenly everyone forgets he's a crazy ******* and decide to give him power as a kneejerk reaction due to Tony Stark's fall from grace? Jesus how dumb is Marvel America anyway?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm still not sure how that happened. I can understand Luthor winning the Presidency, after all at that point he was still a mostly respected public figure with a history of philanthropy. But Osbourne? He kills the Skrull Queen on Live TV and suddenly everyone forgets he's a crazy ******* and decide to give him power as a kneejerk reaction due to Tony Stark's fall from grace? Jesus how dumb is Marvel America anyway?

it seems like a real life reflection of our america embarrasment

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it seems like a real life reflection of our america embarrasment lol

Lord Feron
Loki, Doom, Sinister, Thanos not sure in what order...

Luthor, Darkseid, Rath aghul, and im just gonna put this out there.... Batman!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Loki, Doom, Sinister, Thanos not sure in what order...

Luthor, Darkseid, Rath aghul, and im just gonna put this out there.... Batman!
Darkseid is an excellent schemer who unfortunately doesn't get the respect he deserves in that regard. His plan in Countdown (the parts that made sense at least) was impressive.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Um.. luthor goes around flying in a robot suit attacking superheres and is a popular and known enemy of superman, essential the poster boy for all that is good in the world. So... Yeah anyway it's retarted that either osborne and Luthor got in power but maybe it was how writers feel about out last presidency. Some douche rising to power and doing some ****ed up shit.

Anyway the general public are usually far dumber so why would comic book life be any different?

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tricking Mistress Death into allowing him to go after the Infinty gems.

That's good, but Immortus made an abstract level being sleep with a robot 131

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um.. luthor goes around flying in a robot suit attacking superheres and is a popular and known enemy of superman, essential the poster boy for all that is good in the world. So... Yeah anyway it's retarted that either osborne and Luthor got in power but maybe it was how writers feel about out last presidency. Some douche rising to power and doing some ****ed up shit.

Anyway the general public are usually far dumber so why would comic book life be any different?
Luthor at that point wasn't a known criminal IIRC. He was very good at keeping his criminal activities off the public Radar.

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos.

Becoming 'omnipotent' about 2-3 times is a feat none other villain can surpass.

Black bolt z
Thanos is definitly a master schemer.

redhotrash
Main villain of Watchmen pulled one over on everyone.

redhotrash
As for Luthor, yeah he kept most of his criminal activity secret, but wasnt the general public aware he had a lot of heat with Superman? That shouldve affected the polls a little, no?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by redhotrash
Main villain of Watchmen pulled one over on everyone.
you mean ozymandis?Yeah his plan was pretty beast.

Bentley
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos.

Becoming 'omnipotent' about 2-3 times is a feat none other villain can surpass.

What they have accomplished is hardly proof for being a good schemer. I'm not saying he isn't one, he even sent a thanosi just to mess with his half-brother when he was being judged, what I mean is that it doesn't make him THE schemer.

AsbestosFlaygon
Well then, Dark Side is a pretty bad-ass schemer.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by rotiart
Luthor gained the presidency in dc thanos can't compete with that.

JakeTheBank
Ares from DC comes to mind.

Enyalus
Master Darque (Valiant), The Master (Dr. Who), Thanos, Dr. Doom, Immortus (Bentley's right, he's underrated), Darkseid, Time Trapper....Prometheus. wink

Black bolt z
bump

quanchi112
Thanos. Loki has been simply awesome as of late.

Survivor19
Say, how dod he managed to get Kendra off his tail? I kinda missed that moment...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.