Mister X vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in an urban environment.

How would this fight go?

Two scenarios:

1) Mister X gets standard weapons and Spider-Man gets webbing.

2) They get no weapons or equipment (webbing).

Survivor19
Spider-man: I won't fight you
X: *breaks down crying*

Mshinu
1: Spidey-kebob
2: Spidey-meatloaf

fight_troop
spider-man ***** slaps x

SamZED
X - meatloaf in both. Also been done.

Aries_04
I can't decide. Let me search for the original thread too.

Battlehammer
X should certainly win this.

Wild Shadow
X slices off arms and legs 1st speed blitz the spider tries

SamZED
The only reason X holds his own against Wolverine is because of his powers. But he's not a fighter of Logan's level. Spider-man got ability that works simillar to X's plus speed advantage. And yes i admit the bullet deflecting feat was badass.

KingD19
If Spidey relied solely on his Spider-Sense, would that put a hamper on X's abilities?

8packs
mister x way too easy since MA are spider mans kryptoniote

SamZED
Originally posted by 8packs
mister x way too easy since MA are spider mans kryptoniote Man we discussed this before and I named like 5 examples of Spider-man trashing trained MA fighters like they were a joke simply because he was pissed off and fighting seriously. MA kryptonite is a KMC myth.

8packs
Originally posted by SamZED
Man we discussed this before and I named like 5 examples of Spider-man trashing trained MA fighters like they were a joke simply because he was pissed off and fighting seriously. MA kryptonite is a KMC myth.

maybe you are right man smile but still i just see mister x taking down spider-man unless its CIS off

SamZED
Originally posted by 8packs
maybe you are right man smile but still i just see mister x taking down spider-man unless its CIS off True. Spider-man tends to understimate his enemies sometimes and unlike comics in a KMC battle it might cost him his life.

BUSTER1
Spiderman-in both scenarios

Battlehammer
The only reason X holds his own against Wolverine is because of his powers. But he's not a fighter of Logan's level. Spider-man got ability that works simillar to X's plus speed advantage. And yes i admit the bullet deflecting feat was badass.
X trained himself inorder to wistand berserker rage.

I find it hard to believe spiderman going to win this. Spidersense is a mute point given X powers and how he trained them.

He is a top level fighter.

Humanwine
Unless Spiderman has figured out a way to fight without thinking, this is a curbstomp. I believe Spiderman would ultimately with CIS off due to his endurance + speed + Mr. X's limits. With CIS on and weapons, Spiderman gets sliced up assuming he attempts to face Mr. X like any other MA.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mister X folds like a house of cards once you get past his telepathy. Honestly all you have to do is use a fighting style that isn't predictable. Lulz.

Spider-Man does what he did to Daken. He closes his eyes and goes all instinct on him, which resorts in a beat down.

Humanwine
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mister X folds like a house of cards once you get past his telepathy. Honestly all you have to do is use a fighting style that isn't predictable. Lulz.

Spider-Man does what he did to Daken. He closes his eyes and goes all instinct on him, which resorts in a beat down.
Mister X's powers maps his brain to his opponents; conscious or subconscious thoughts are meaningless. Especially after he trained himself to beat Wolverine's berseker rage.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
X trained himself inorder to wistand berserker rage.

I find it hard to believe spiderman going to win this. Spidersense is a mute point given X powers and how he trained them.

He is a top level fighter. I read the book, but we didn't get to see what would've happened. I personally think Wolverine would've still sliced him. Also tbh I dont know what the writer was thinking. I mean the way Logan "won". That was a stupid bluff and only someone who knows NOTHING about Wolverine would believe that he would've let it go if X murdered children at the school.
Spider sense isnt really mute, its just they both got precog of a different kind and both can finish the fight with one good attack (X with a stab, Parker with an all out punch) but Spider-man is still faster. So I think CIS off at least - he'd definitely take it. CIS on may be not.

Survivor19
Which is quite different fom Spidey fighting style
And we didn't get to see how effective it was against the real deal anyway...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Which is quite different fom Spidey fighting style
And we didn't get to see how effective it was against the real deal anyway...
yea and what does spidy fighting style beign different gunan save him?

Spiderman going to be read like and open book. If X can produce a way to read even berserker wolverine as well as animals........there really nothing spiderman can do to stop x from reading him........which is the entire point.

Starscream M
yea and what does spidy fighting style beign different gunan save him?

Spiderman going to be read like and open book. If X can produce a way to read even berserker wolverine as well as animals........there really nothing spiderman can do to stop x from reading him........which is the entire point. umm wolverine doesn't have spidersense...which negates X's advantage

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Humanwine
Mister X's powers maps his brain to his opponents; conscious or subconscious thoughts are meaningless. Especially after he trained himself to beat Wolverine's berseker rage.

Tell that to Iron Fist.

Battlehammer
I read the book, but we didn't get to see what would've happened. I personally think Wolverine would've still sliced him. Also tbh I dont know what the writer was thinking. I mean the way Logan "won". That was a stupid bluff and only someone who knows NOTHING about Wolverine would believe that he would've let it go if X murdered children at the school.
I don't X display just what he needed to to combat the berserker rage.

Wolverine new x never would kill the children if it ment Wolverine would never fight him, it was no bluff it was a fact. His best chances for there survival was not to fight x.

Spider sense isnt really mute, its just they both got precog of a different kind and both can finish the fight with one good attack (X with a stab, Parker with an all out punch) but Spider-man is still faster. So I think CIS off at least - he'd definitely take it. CIS on may be not.
I disagree completely abotu spiderman beign deffiently faster. I think thats pushing it. The way X has been shown since day one is that he posses superhuman level of speed and reflexes easily beyond taskmaster and wel within wolverine level. So any edge spiderman may have will be very slight.

Spidersense is pretty mute, becuase x trained his body to lock onto brain wave patterns, his body reflexively blacks and dodges every attack thrown his way while he is able to read ones thoughts to know the moves one planning to make several movres later. In this type of match Mr X abilities is superior to Spidersenses. Mr. X is also vastly more skilled and would be the one to land the first shot.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Tell that to Iron Fist.
yes lets bring up PIS showing which was written by remeeber and contradicted an entire arc......yes yes lets uses that.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
umm wolverine doesn't have spidersense...which negates X's advantage
Buit Spidermans powers don't negate anything. X trained his power to lock onto brain waves of his opponent. He also has the ability to read his opponents mind. His power can be both offensive and defensive in nature while spidersenses is simply defensive and not even to the level of accuracy of x's.

Starscream M
yes lets bring up PIS showing which was written by remeeber and contradicted an entire arc......yes yes lets uses that. ok fine we will then.

Starscream M
Buit Spidermans powers don't negate anything. X trained his power to lock onto brain waves of his opponent. He also has the ability to read his opponents mind. His power can be both offensive and defensive in nature while spidersenses is simply defensive and not even to the level of accuracy of x's. yes but spiderman can sense what X will do to before it happens...so in a sense their powers negate each other.

also, spiderman's fighting style is more akin to berserker mode as spidey aint an MA. its harder for X to predict his movements.

Battlehammer
ok fine we will then.
uses it all you like it just makes you look like an ignorant jack ass who has no idea what there talking about..........

Battlehammer
yes but spiderman can sense what X will do to before it happens...so in a sense their powers negate each other.
It doesent though. X l;ocks on to his brain patterns. Which means anymove he makes X body reflexivly blocks or dodges to a level of accuracy that Spidersense can't match all while X can read spidermans ever thought......

also, spiderman's fighting style is more akin to berserker mode as spidey aint an MA. its harder for X to predict his movements.
This is just wrong and your an idiot. This was 100% wrong, not a single part opf this statement was accurate..........

Battlehammer
Now though I believe X wins the first one. I think Spiderman very well could win the second match up the majority.

Starscream M
Now though I believe X wins the first one. I think Spiderman very well could win the second match up the majority. your logic escapes me...

Battlehammer
your logic escapes me...
Not really it quite logical. Mister X would kill Spiderman with swords, and the odds of spiderman webbing him are very low.

However in a melee fight though X might beat on him a little, he gunna get tagged before he could hope to put spiderman down and though X has shown beyond human levels of damage soak and durbaility he not wistand class 10 punches and I find it hard to beleive he put spiderman down the majority of the time with no weapons.

redhotrash
Im also kind of leaning towards the belief that the 2 powers would almost negate each other. Mr. X would be able to react to Spidey's moves before he makes them, but Spidey should be able to react to his counter. However, Mr. X would see Spider-Man's reaction before he can make it, and alter that..... ugh so confusing lol.
Seriously though, Powerwise Im going to lean more towards Mr. X solely because his power seems a lot more precise. Spidersense will only tell him hes in danger, not the nature of it. Mr. X on the other hand can react specifically to his threat.

godking
Originally posted by Survivor19
Spider-man: I won't fight you
X: *breaks down crying* laughing laughing

That was the best wolverine one shot ever.

And it clearly shows X as the 1 dimensional character that he is .

godking
I read the book, but we didn't get to see what would've happened. I personally think Wolverine would've still sliced him. Also tbh I dont know what the writer was thinking. I mean the way Logan "won". That was a stupid bluff and only someone who knows NOTHING about Wolverine would believe that he would've let it go if X murdered children at the school.
Spider sense isnt really mute, its just they both got precog of a different kind and both can finish the fight with one good attack (X with a stab, Parker with an all out punch) but Spider-man is still faster. So I think CIS off at least - he'd definitely take it. CIS on may be not. Logan outsmarted X because he saw X for what he really was .

A rich boy with to much time on his hands and a special ability looking for a toy to play with.

Wild Shadow
they made Logan look like a P#@@y with his response.. i hate him and all the new writers that have destroyed what he once was...

SamZED
I don't X display just what he needed to to combat the berserker rage.

Wolverine new x never would kill the children if it ment Wolverine would never fight him, it was no bluff it was a fact. His best chances for there survival was not to fight x. IMO what writer did doesn't make sense. If X murdered his team mates Logan would definitely fight him and try to kill him for that. He took hellova chance when he left a psycho murderer alone. It was a bad bluff and X would eventually see through it.

I disagree completely abotu spiderman beign deffiently faster. I think thats pushing it. The way X has been shown since day one is that he posses superhuman level of speed and reflexes easily beyond taskmaster and wel within wolverine level. So any edge spiderman may have will be very slight. X is fast but he's not Spider-man fast, I actually doubt he's Wolverine fast. He was always shown to be great at dodging which is mostly thanks to his powers. Sure he has the speed to go with the powers but it doesn't really take to be faster than say Daredevil to do what X did with that kind of power. I wouldnt say its pushing it to say that Spider-man is faster. Faster enough for it to make a difference.

Spidersense is pretty mute, becuase x trained his body to lock onto brain wave patterns, his body reflexively blacks and dodges every attack thrown his way while he is able to read ones thoughts to know the moves one planning to make several movres later. In this type of match Mr X abilities is superior to Spidersenses. Mr. X is also vastly more skilled and would be the one to land the first shot. When I said it's not mute I meant for Spider-man, sure X can sense all Parker's attacks coming but so can Spider-man. It would've been a lot harder for him without the ss and I doubt it'd let X make the first shot. I know lotsa people complain about the Logan X oneshot, but Im actually looking forward for the rematch.

godking
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
they made Logan look like a P#@@y with his response.. i hate him and all the new writers that have destroyed what he once was... WRONG

Wolverine took a dump on the face of X and took away his entire reason for living.

Wolverine saw X for what he was and dismantled it.

X has to fight Logan does not have to fight X because at the end of the day X is just another one dimensional psycho with a nice trick and money. When you are not worth fighting your life has no meaning.

X is a 1 dimensional character who is occasionally a useful foil for better characters like say Luke Cage wink1

manx422
Spider-Man

namorsubby
spider-man

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Im also kind of leaning towards the belief that the 2 powers would almost negate each other. Mr. X would be able to react to Spidey's moves before he makes them, but Spidey should be able to react to his counter. However, Mr. X would see Spider-Man's reaction before he can make it, and alter that..... ugh so confusing lol.
Seriously though, Powerwise Im going to lean more towards Mr. X solely because his power seems a lot more precise. Spidersense will only tell him hes in danger, not the nature of it. Mr. X on the other hand can react specifically to his threat.
cosigned.

namorsubby
I think the fact that spidey is physically faster/more agile will tilt the balance beam caused by negating senses in his favor....even if x's may be slightly more precise. They're both reacting based on their precognitive-esqe senses, but spidey's natural edge in speed/agility will allow him to react faster IMO.....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
I think the fact that spidey is physically faster/more agile will tilt the balance beam caused by negating senses in his favor....even if x's may be slightly more precise. They're both reacting based on their precognitive-esqe senses, but spidey's natural edge in speed/agility will allow him to react faster IMO.....

Spider-man doesn't really have a significant speed edge over any top tier street. I mean, sure, he's faster... but in about the same way that $10.10 is more money than $10. Virtually all of Peter's top speed feats have been replicated or failing that matched with an equally impressive feat by Marvel's best MAs. It's Spider-man's spider-sense that edges him out against people in the same speed ball park as him, and that is more than negated by X's telepathy.

carver9
Mister x wins this handily

h1a8
I say Spider-man is far faster than X. So even if he did predict where the attack is coming from, there would be a problem of him not having enough time to get his hand into position to block.

Also, X attacks himself. That mean's Spidey can dodge and counter easily.

Mshinu
Spidey gets murdered. His h2h speed is not above say Wolverine`s level and MAists without precognition always give him serious trouble. His use of the spider sense is nowhere near the level where he can counter X`s ability. Perhaps if he spent some serious time honing it like that what if or whatever. X decimates the likes of Taskmaster without breaking a sweat, Spidey has no chanse in hell.

Warlord
peter

SamZED
Originally posted by redhotrash
Seriously though, Powerwise Im going to lean more towards Mr. X solely because his power seems a lot more precise. Spidersense will only tell him hes in danger, not the nature of it. Mr. X on the other hand can react specifically to his threat. Actually spider sense doesnt simply warn him of danger. It warns him of what kind of danger its gonna be, when exactly its coming and where it's directed, heck he even said that it pretty much FORCES his body to move out of dangers way. Sure sometimes its written like some sh!tty alarm system, but that's by writers that have no idea. So its easilly a match for X's abilities in a fight. And there's the speed advantage too. That's why I give him majority.

Mshinu
Actually spider sense doesnt simply warn him of danger. It warns him of what kind of danger its gonna be, when exactly its coming and where it's directed, heck he even said that it pretty much FORCES his body to move out of dangers way. Sure sometimes its written like some sh!tty alarm system, but that's by writers that have no idea. So its easilly a match for X's abilities in a fight. And there's the speed advantage too. That's why I give him majority.

If it FORCES him to move out of his way X will play him like a cheap fiddle, set him up for devastating attacks and destroy him.

Spider sense might be a match for X`s nerve reading if he had practiced using it on the same level. X fends off the best fighters in the world with his back turned and barely even trying. Seriously, Peter need to hone his abilities before he can stand up to someone like X.

Mindset
And strength/durability advantage.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
If it FORCES him to move out of his way X will play him like a cheap fiddle, set him up for devastating attacks and destroy him.

Spider sense might be a match for X`s nerve reading if he had practiced using it on the same level. X fends off the best fighters in the world with his back turned and barely even trying. Seriously, Peter need to hone his abilities before he can stand up to someone like X. He wont play him for nothing, it'll be just another attack that Spider-man will see coming again and dodge thanks to his superior speed or even better counter that'll lead to a ko. X hangs with the best fighters mostly thanks to his abilities. Not so much without them. ANd in this fight his abilities wont be much of a factor as they're easily matched by spider sense.

Mshinu
He wont play him for nothing, it'll be just another attack that Spider-man will see coming again and dodge thanks to his superior speed or even better counter that'll lead to a ko. X hangs with the best fighters mostly thanks to his abilities. Not so much without them. ANd in this fight his abilities wont be much of a factor as they're easily matched by spider sense.

Very, very wrong. X would be nothing without his training. If he went about using the mutation without real training he`d end up like spidey, relying on his raw ability rather than honing his talents. An eternal amateur.

the ninjak

An eternal amateur.

What better way can one hone his naturally unique gifts. Then to use them almost everyday defending New York City against any foe Peter can come across.
If he actually took time to let the Spider Spirit in and "teach" him, he would probably end up catching and eating bystanders waiting for their bus.

hence Evolve or Die arc.

SamZED
Very, very wrong. X would be nothing without his training. If he went about using the mutation without real training he`d end up like spidey, relying on his raw ability rather than honing his talents. An eternal amateur. And when this amateur gets POed he effortlessly trashes the best MA fighters Marvel has relying on his abilities alone and without breaking a sweat. Fighting skills is a great thing but are overrated on kmc. Heck Ssometimes Spider-man trashes the said MA fighters when he's in his normal mood set and holding back. When he stops holding back its an overkill. I never said X is a bad fighter. He is good, but without his powers he'd be another trained killer, I doubt even on Bullseye's level. It's his powers that make him such a threat for guys like Taskmaster and even Wolverine. Without them he'd lose to any of them. And in this case his powers wont be much of a factor.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
What better way can one hone his naturally unique gifts. Then to use them almost everyday defending New York City against any foe Peter can come across.
If he actually took time to let the Spider Spirit in and "teach" him, he would probably end up catching and eating bystanders waiting for their bus.

hence Evolve or Die arc. Exactly. Spider-man says he beats about 50 armed guys "on a slow day" and he's been doing it for 10 years not counting all the super villains he beat. One can spend 20 years learning ma without fighting anyone while someone else would spend 10 years learning to fight by actually fighting ALL THE TIME and EVERY DAY for 10 years. Id put my money on the second guy.

Wild Shadow
did X show that he trained specifically as not to rely on his ability when facing wolverine so as not to fall for the berserker rage ability?

SamZED
did X show that he trained specifically as not to rely on his ability when facing wolverine so as not to fall for the berserker rage ability? He was fighting bears to train himself to deal with berserker's rage. But we didnt get to see if it did him any good because Wolverine refused to fight. The bear did bite him in the end though.

Mshinu
X was goading Wolvie to go berzerk, wanting a rematch. Clearly he has practiced for it.

Beating up "armed guys" is hardly a challenge. Spidey got no basics, without those he is just ingraining bad habit and wasteful motion. Which is why the skilled can match his speed, read him like a book and take him down in spite of all his superhuman stats.

X beats Spidey without his powers even.

Wild Shadow
He was fighting bears to train himself to deal with berserker's rage. But we didnt get to see if it did him any good because Wolverine refused to fight. The bear did bite him in the end though. wow if that was the extent of his supposed training i take it back for it doing him any good when fighting logan..

unless a bear can start clawing swiping from various directions and can counter parry and jump kick when he gets mad,,,,, i tell you these writers these dayss.. erm

SamZED
wow if that was the extent of his supposed training i take it back for it doing him any good when fighting logan..

unless a bear can start clawing swiping from various directions and can counter parry and jump kick when he gets mad,,,,, i tell you these writers these dayss.. erm Yep. Not to mention when Logan decided to hold his rage and stopped fighting X was already on the ground with Wolverine's claws in his face.

Wild Shadow
why do ppl think wolverine's berserker rage equals a foaming animal who scratches and bites wildly without any higher fighting skill intelligence i mean how many times has a berserker logan bn shown processing information and counter reacting to stimuli with more then basic animal clawing and biting?

i can name a few times where he has grappled, tossed, jump kick and taken the time to breath in and enjoy the final fatal claw stab.. may have bn feral and or berserker

Mshinu
Yep. Not to mention when Logan decided to hold his rage and stopped fighting X was already on the ground with Wolverine's claws in his face.

That`s almost funny. X was throwing him around, stabbing him trough his stomach, cutting his head etc the entire fight. Totally onesided in Mr. X favor as usual

Wild Shadow
Wolverine was tanking and it was slowing him down in the least if we are talking about the fight when blok interfered...

muhahaha_guy
mister x too skilled and vicious for spidy

SamZED
X was goading Wolvie to go berzerk, wanting a rematch. Clearly he has practiced for it.

Beating up "armed guys" is hardly a challenge. Spidey got no basics, without those he is just ingraining bad habit and wasteful motion. Which is why the skilled can match his speed, read him like a book and take him down in spite of all his superhuman stats.

X beats Spidey without his powers even. Now that is funny. MA fighters can match a holding back Spider-man on their best day with Spider-man jobbing to them. I swear a guy can fight for 500 years but KMC memebers would still think he's not a skilled fighter because he didn't take karate lessons...erm
Spider-man is a very skilled fighter, that's why he is able to trash someone like say Iron Fist while holding back. I didn't see IF read Spider-man like a book when he was getting punched in the face. Neither did Daredevil when he got oneshotted by Parker. Or Kingpin, or Bullseye, or Deadpool etc. Take Scarlet Spiders. They have all Spider-man's powers plus fighting skills programmed by Taskmaster himself. Did it do them any good? Spider-man was strangling one of them and easilly beat the crap outta the Vultures that were trashing the Scarlet Spiders. MA is terribly overrated on KMC. A guy can be a great fighter without knowing the pressure points simply because he spend every day of his life fighting. Add super powers and you get Spider-man.
With powers X loses. Without them Spider-man stomps him 100000000/10 with his eyes closed and both hands tied behind his back.

That`s almost funny. X was throwing him around, stabbing him trough his stomach, cutting his head etc the entire fight. Totally onesided in Mr. X favor as usual Yeah, to the point when Logan went berserk and X's powers became useless, only proves my point. Once that happened Logan had him on the ground with his claws in X's face. Took him one move to do that. Iron Fist did the same once he found a way pass X's powers.

Mshinu
A guy can be a great fighter without knowing the pressure points simply because he spend every day of his life fighting. Add super powers and you get Spider-man.

High skill at MA in comics is basically treated as just anoter superpower. One Spidey does not posess. This is not really debatable.

Ar best Spidey is a skilled acrobat and an amateur brawler who relies on his stats and the spidey sense with no polish.

Read again, we were takling about their latest fight where Wolvie held back the berzerk because X has trained to beat him.

SamZED
High skill at MA in comics is basically treated as anoter superpower. One Spidey does not posess.
Well going by his random feats and fights he doesnt need it, his powers plus years of fighting exp more than make up for lack of ma training. And him easilly beatin the best ma fighters once he stops holding back proves it. And that only works for chi amps, just knowing MA doesnt count as super power.

Read again, we were takling about their latest fight where Wolvie held back the berzerk because X has trained to beat him. I know. X stabbed him several times after dodging his attacks, once Logan went berserk he instantly dropped X who was smiling for God knows what reason, since Logan's claws were in his face. 1/10 second later he would've been cut to pieces if Logan didn't stop.

Mshinu
Well going by his random feats and fights he doesnt need it, his powers plus years of fighting exp more than make up for lack of ma training. And him easilly beatin the best ma fighters once he stops holding back proves it. And that only works for chi amps, just knowing MA doesnt count as super power.

Going by the things MAists can do in comics it is definately a superpower.

Spidey`s record against skilled people is actually pretty shitty. Anything else is pretty selective reading.

Funny. 1/10 sec is still plenty of time for someone like X to react. Plus Wolvie`s claws were back at his shoulder, look again. X was just trying to goad Wolvie farther into the `zerk. C`m on, you know better than that.

Parmaniac
Spidey`s record against skilled people is actually pretty shitty. Anything else is pretty selective reading. That's actually wrong...

and talking about selective reading Wolvies HF can be brought to the max but as soon as someone makes a thread that would really bring him to that level of damage certain people here like to ignore that.

SamZED
Going by the things MAists can do in comics it is definately a superpower. Only if we're talking chi amps like say Karate Kid and Iron Fist. Punching through brick walls, dodging bulets, moving fast and jumping far doesn't count as superhuman abilities by comicbook standarts.

Spidey`s record against skilled people is actually pretty shitty. Anything else is pretty selective reading. Normally (like 80% of the time) the MA fighters stalemate against a holding back Spider-man and get wtfstomped by "pissed off"/"holding back less than usually" Spidey. So not really.

Funny. 1/10 sec is still plenty of time for someone like X to react. Plus Wolvie`s claws were back at his shoulder, look again. X was just trying to goad Wolvie farther into the `zerk. C`m on, you know better than that. C'mone man look at the scan.
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4933/wolviemrxlegioncps035.png
Wolverine had him on the ropes, X was on the ground and Logan was on top of him. X was unarmed and helpless. Saying that X by some miracle would've prevented Wolverine from gutting him at that point and from that position is absurd. He's no Quicksilver.

Wild Shadow
why not ppl use the same excuse for black panther when he was being held by sabretooth by the throat.

Tha C-Master
Well I already knew the same 4-5 people who say Spiderman loses in every thread would show up. (Not necessarily referring to the first poster I'm quoting).

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man doesn't really have a significant speed edge over any top tier street. I mean, sure, he's faster... but in about the same way that $10.10 is more money than $10. Virtually all of Peter's top speed feats have been replicated or failing that matched with an equally impressive feat by Marvel's best MAs. It's Spider-man's spider-sense that edges him out against people in the same speed ball park as him, and that is more than negated by X's telepathy.

C'mon, only 1% faster? That's absurd. We all know in comics that artists have liberties with the main characters and will have them do things in their own comic like moving with shadows and everything else. Put them in a similar setting and Spiderman will be faster. He's not only done more feas, and more impressive feats, (ones I haven't seen matched by the other peak streets) he does them more frequently and with ease without holding back. He has a lighter body with far more strength to propel himself, and more flexibility to enhance his range of movement without his body trying to slow him down to prevent injury. Does anybody really think that someone like Batman or an even slower character is only 1% slower when they are all going all out at KMC? I think not. If that's the case then Wolverine is as fast as Batman and Nightwing too, since all of his supporters argue him as being faster.

Why can't we say their "MA" training might help them move a bit more fluidly but it doesn't remove their natural speed limitations.
Spidey gets murdered. His h2h speed is not above say Wolverine`s level and MAists without precognition always give him serious trouble. His use of the spider sense is nowhere near the level where he can counter X`s ability. Perhaps if he spent some serious time honing it like that what if or whatever. X decimates the likes of Taskmaster without breaking a sweat, Spidey has no chanse in hell.
Who do you think Spiderman beats? I don't think I've ever recalled you saying he wins in any match? erm

Prep-Man
X gets worked again.

Mshinu
Who do you think Spiderman beats? I don't think I've ever recalled you saying he wins in any match? erm

I have stated numerous times that his powers is a very nice package and that with proper training he would be an absolute beast. However what he represent in comics is in part youth and potential. Cap and Wolvie will always be like daddys to him.

Who can he beat? Uh, Elektro, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture, Green goblin, Dr Octopus.. lots of guys.

He is good but since he relies on stats the extremely good are his achilles heel, even ones with far lower stats than him.

Beast suffer a bit form the same. He is more skilled than spidey but still relies too much on agility/speed/strengt hence gets beat down frequently. It is in fact harder for someone with super stats to develop skills, they can do without them most of the time. Smack down 30 armed guys every day without breaking a sweat, all you learn is to rely on super speed and acrobatics.

godking
I have stated numerous times that his powers is a very nice package and that with proper training he would be an absolute beast. However what he represent in comics is in part youth and potential. Cap and Wolvie will always be like daddys to him.

Who can he beat? Uh, Elektro, Mysterio, Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture, Green goblin, Dr Octopus.. lots of guys.

He is good but since he relies on stats the extremely good are his achilles heel, even ones with far lower stats than him.

Beast suffer a bit form the same. He is more skilled than spidey but still relies too much on agility/speed/strengt hence gets beat down frequently. It is in fact harder for someone with super stats to develop skills, they can do without them most of the time. Smack down 30 armed guys every day without breaking a sweat, all you learn is to rely on super speed and acrobatics. What about X then when people got around his power X has shown to be pretty ordinary.

His special power is the ONLY thing that sets him apart from dozens of comic book martial artists who trained their whole lives.

Without his power he probably does not get past batroc.

Mshinu
Originally posted by godking
What about X then when people got around his power X has shown to be pretty ordinary.

His special power is the ONLY thing that sets him apart from dozens of comic book martial artists who trained their whole lives.

Without his power he probably does not get past batroc.

Batroc is not in this thread...

And how is Parker getting past his ability anyway? I don`t think he has mastered drunken boxing or no-mind meditation... stick out tongue

Battlehammer
I think people misunderstand the animal thing. He not saying that animal = berserker wolverine. He saying that animals don't think out there attacks it all instinct. He trained his body and mind to automatically lock onto there brain patterns, to the point he reflexivly blocking each attack they make as there making it. He used animals to do this becuase there not thinking of the attacks there just doing it.

carver9
Mister X wins this handily.

Battlehammer

Spider sense might be a match for X`s nerve reading if he had practiced using it on the same level. X fends off the best fighters in the world with his back turned and barely even trying. Seriously, Peter need to hone his abilities before he can stand up to someone like X.
This is very accurate though I think Spiderman takes X in h2h.

X ability is similar to spiderman from "what if Spiderman vs Wolverine" though he does not have the range he has the precision that what if spiderman possed.

thanos-prime
Spiderman

Battlehammer
I also like the mention speed wises, people say it due to X powers though that helps it not simply that.

For example with out using his powers he shown to be vastly faster then Taskmaster by a rediculous level to the point taskmaster had a head start and Mister X apeared to almost teleport infront of him with out him even seeing.

If we look at each other track records verse same opponents x has fair better and almost seemed even faster. Though I do not believe X is Faster then Spiderman I believe he well within his league and any speed advantage is minimal at best for spiderman. Spiderman big avdnatages in thsi fight are his strength and durability which is why I believe he takes this in H2H.

Mindset
Batroc is not in this thread...

And how is Parker getting past his ability anyway? I don`t think he has mastered drunken boxing or no-mind meditation... stick out tongue He could not think and just rely on his SS.

carver9
I also like the mention speed wises, people say it due to X powers though that helps it not simply that.

For example with out using his powers he shown to be vastly faster then Taskmaster by a rediculous level to the point taskmaster had a head start and Mister X apeared to almost teleport infront of him with out him even seeing.

If we look at each other track records verse same opponents x has fair better and almost seemed even faster. Though I do not believe X is Faster then Spiderman I believe he well within his league and any speed advantage is minimal at best for spiderman. Spiderman big avdnatages in thsi fight are his strength and durability which is why I believe he takes this in H2H.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4757/mrx2.jpg

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
He could not think and just rely on his SS. And he does that pretty often. Sometimes he'd just switch from Parker to "Spider". Fighting on instinc is something that'd be a bad thing for DD or Cap, but with Spider-man its one of the best tactics, that is when he becomes near impossible to hit, "Parker" with his doubts and narration only gets in the way.

Battlehammer
He could not think and just rely on his SS.
Even if he did that which is very rare for him to do, almost as rare as wolverine simply going berserker. It more a defensive move then offensive, it makes him far harder to hit because he relying on his spidersense to aviod danger, but he also not planing or attacking. He would not be effective. X ability due to his training it locks onto his opponents brain patterns. The best spiderman could hope for in such a scenerio be be complete stalemate

Mindset
Even if he did that which is very rare for him to do, almost as rare as wolverine simply going berserker. It more a defensive move then offensive, it makes him far harder to hit because he relying on his spidersense to aviod danger, but he also not planing or attacking. He would not be effective. X ability due to his training it locks onto his opponents brain patterns. The best spiderman could hope for in such a scenerio be be complete stalemate I thought X reads the persons mind to tell what he is going to do?

Parmaniac
Even if he did that which is very rare for him to do, almost as rare as wolverine simply going berserker. It more a defensive move then offensive, it makes him far harder to hit because he relying on his spidersense to aviod danger, but he also not planing or attacking. He would not be effective. X ability due to his training it locks onto his opponents brain patterns. The best spiderman could hope for in such a scenerio be be complete stalemate He defeated Daken by just relying on his SS

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He defeated Daken by just relying on his SS
Thats true, but Daken not X nor does spiderman have the plot device of a huge ass eletric fence hanging around that he can simply swing around.........

Nor does spiderman have inside knowledge on X like he did gorgon.

Battlehammer
I thought X reads the persons mind to tell what he is going to do?
He does, but after he lost to wolverine he honed his abilities so that he locks on to there brain patterns, so that if he loses the ability to read there thoughts his body will automatically block there attacks, becuase he locked onto most basic functions. He did this training to combat berserker rage.

Mindset
Did it actually work?

Starscream M
Did it actually work? logan pwn3d him by refusing to even fight him. he just let x hit him without hitting back. X started sobbing like a girl after he realized he couldn't get logan to fight him.

Battlehammer
Did it actually work?
Wolverine refused to fight him, but exknolwedge himself it would work. He also stated the first time around that it was a one trick poney.

It work against wolves which operate on instinct which is the same percinple. He also was able to adapt to nuke who had several vioces/brain patterns in his head within seconds.

He also was able sense ghost when issue prior to it he was unable to. X overcomes his weaknesses extremely effectively.

SamZED
Thats true, but Daken not X nor does spiderman have the plot device of a huge ass eletric fence hanging around that he can simply swing around.........

Nor does spiderman have inside knowledge on X like he did gorgon. agreed that daken is different from x but have to disagree on the plot device part. Spider beat him with his punches, the last one koed him. The generator wasnt all that, it didnt even ko spiderman and he doesnt have a hf. It made no difference.

Battlehammer
agreed that daken is different from x but have to disagree on the plot device part. Spider beat him with his punches, the last one koed him. The generator wasnt all that, it didnt even ko spiderman and he doesnt have a hf. It made no difference.
I jsut re read the fight man I think you might miss reading it. He webbign daken in slammed him into the eletric generator, he never punched him, he slamed him to the ground after wards that was it. He was taken out be the generator.

rotiart
Fedor v kimbo slice

SamZED
I jsut re read the fight man I think you might miss reading it. He webbign daken in slammed him into the eletric generator, he never punched him, he slamed him to the ground after wards that was it. He was taken out be the generator. He also jumped on him and imo it was the last slam that knocked him out and that was the most powerful attack otherwise why would he do that at all if Daken was already koed. I realy doubt that an electric generator that only hurt Spider-man a little would knock out Daken who has a Wolverine/Deadpool level healing factor.

SamZED
Originally posted by rotiart
Fedor v kimbo slice Fedor would kick both Spider-man's and X's asses cool

Battlehammer
He also jumped on him and imo it was the last slam that knocked him out and that was the most powerful attack otherwise why would he do that at all if Daken was already koed. I realy doubt that an electric generator that only hurt Spider-man a little would knock out Daken who has a Wolverine/Deadpool level healing factor.
Daken was pretty much out, even if he was not KOed which he could have been given how pissed spiderman was, but clearly what put him out. He was pretty much down from the shock.

Daken seems to have far less damage soak, and he track record verse eletrical attacks arnt good.

srankmissingnin
agreed that daken is different from x but have to disagree on the plot device part. Spider beat him with his punches, the last one koed him. The generator wasnt all that, it didnt even ko spiderman and he doesnt have a hf. It made no difference.

Peter never even landed a punch. He webbed him swung him into an electrical generator and koed him. It was 100% the generator, complete dues ex machina.

rotiart
I was comparing spiderman to kimbo slice... A self trained fighter who took on all opponents and won until he go in the ring with trained fighters who were smaller etc like fedor and lost... Though tbh I don't remember the two ever fighting

maybe comparing fedor and Brock lesnar?

SamZED
Daken was pretty much out, even if he was not KOed which he could have been given how pissed spiderman was, but clearly what put him out. He was pretty much down from the shock.

Daken seems to have far less damage soak, and he track record verse eletrical attacks arnt good. I dunno man, I just dont see it that way. It seems to me the last slam was the most powerful attack that put Daken down.

Peter never even landed a punch. He webbed him swung him into an electrical generator and koed him. It was 100% the generator, complete dues ex machina.
What makes you so certain it was the generator? There was no sign that Daken got koed after he got slammed into it. First Pater jumped at him, then slammed him into a wall, then into the generator (that honsetly wasn't all that seeing how even Spider-man wasnt hurt by it) and then slammed him into the ground so hard he shattered the floor. Most likely it was the combination of all the attacks that koed Daken but I doubt the generator made any significant difference.

SamZED
I was comparing spiderman to kimbo slice... A self trained fighter who took on all opponents and won until he go in the ring with trained fighters who were smaller etc like fedor and lost... Though tbh I don't remember the two ever fighting

maybe comparing fedor and Brock lesnar? Im positive Kimbo never fought Fedor. I just that said for the heck of it. big grin Now Brock is fun to watch. Damn have you seen the Fedor vs Randleman fight? I stil dont believe his neck didnt get broken. Superhuman durability? stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
I dunno man, I just dont see it that way. It seems to me the last slam was the most powerful attack that put Daken down.

What makes you so certain it was the generator? There was no sign that Daken got koed after he got slammed into it. First Pater jumped at him, then slammed him into a wall, then into the generator (that honsetly wasn't all that seeing how even Spider-man wasnt hurt by it) and then slammed him into the ground so hard he shattered the floor. Most likely it was the combination of all the attacks that koed Daken but I doubt the generator made any significant difference.

Spider-man got close to the electrical field and got zapped by it. Daken got slammed into it, became a conductor and got electrocuted. Not the same thing.

rotiart
Fedor is a god. And wasn't it fedor that got bodyslammed?

SamZED
Spider-man got close to the electrical field and got zapped by it. Daken got slammed into it, became a conductor and got electrocuted. Not the same thing. Well Spider-man got confused by Daken's pheromones and charged head first into it. And was barely dazed.

Fedor is a god. And wasn't it fedor that got bodyslammed?
Yep. Then he got up like nothing happened and armbared him ftw.big grin I know my head would've ended up on the other side of the cage if that happened to me.

realdude
mister x will lose badly just see thunderbolts he was beat up by iron fist, luke cage, nuke, and some freakin robot from agents of atlas he cant fight for shit he is a loser

srankmissingnin
Aaaaaaaaand Spider-man's been beaten by the Enforcers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

realdude
ye but mister x doesnt have many aperences at all and among his very few aperences he already got his ass kicked almost in every fight he had i would say he is A LOSER

Battlehammer
Originally posted by realdude
mister x will lose badly just see thunderbolts he was beat up by iron fist, luke cage, nuke, and some freakin robot from agents of atlas he cant fight for shit he is a loser
Luke and IF incident was reember issue which ignored an entire arc and contradicted the arc several times in the issue, it called PIS.

X was beating on Nuke......

and that robot is rediculously powerful........and would crush batman......

Battlehammer
ye but mister x doesnt have many aperences at all and among his very few aperences he already got his ass kicked almost in every fight he had i would say he is A LOSER
you are very miss informed.

He beaten on wolverine twice, tooled taskmaster, made blakc widow look silly, tooled on headhunter, beat on his team until ghost intervened.......so not sure were the hell you get this crap from

realdude
Luke and IF incident was reember issue which ignored an entire arc and contradicted the arc several times in the issue, it called PIS.

X was beating on Nuke......

and that robot is rediculously powerful........and would crush batman......

lets see.. got trashed by wolverine

got his shit kicked in by luke cage 1 on 1 which is pathetic

got toyed by iron fist like a child

got beat up by nuke who humiliated him

got beat up by ghost

got owned by a freakin robot that looks like a vacum cleaner..

spider-man will rape this idiot 10/10

Battlehammer
lets see.. got trashed by wolverine

got his shit kicked in by luke cage 1 on 1 which is pathetic

got toyed by iron fist like a child

got beat up by nuke who humiliated him

got beat up by ghost

got owned by a freakin robot that looks like a vacum cleaner..

spider-man will rape this idiot 10/10
in Berserker rage the same rage that let him almost kill current psylocke.....yea sweet evidences there.......oh and he stated it was a on trick poney and X was shown to have trained inorder to fight against it.

which again contrdicted the entire arc.......again pis

again which contrdicted the entire arc, one shot and wolverien statements. again pis.

He never got beat up by nuke I own the issue nuke blind sided him X and that only worked becuase of nuke having several different persoanlities and people residing in his mind as well as programming, and x then quickly adbabted and started beating on him.

that robot has enough powers to kill 15 spiderman.........

your an idiot

realdude
in Berserker rage the same rage that let him almost kill current psylocke.....yea sweet evidences there.......oh and he stated it was a on trick poney and X was shown to have trained inorder to fight against it.

which again contrdicted the entire arc.......again pis

again which contrdicted the entire arc, one shot and wolverien statements. again pis.

He never got beat up by nuke I own the issue nuke blind sided him X and that only worked becuase of nuke having several different persoanlities and people residing in his mind as well as programming, and x then quickly adbabted and started beating on him.

that robot has enough powers to kill 15 spiderman.........

your an idiot

berserk or no berserk it doesnt mattere fact remains the same that x got his ass handed to him with easy and berserk wolverine got owned by psylocke very badly

PIS? i see you are one of those retards that thinks he will deside whats PIS and whats not but it doesnt work that way luke cage and iron fist beating the crap out of x wasnt a PIS it was explained and well writen he got his ass owned by them

he was beat up and humiliated by nuke and even if he wasnt able to read nukes mind he suppose to be trained enough to avoid all the beating he got from nuke but he couldnt because he is a trash do you understand that retard?

and that robot is a f^ckin vacum cleaner that doesnt worth a crap

you are an idiot idiot

BUSTER1
Spiderman ftw
SamZed has already explained the reasons why

realdude
Lol x got owned by the futurama robot bwahahahaha laughing

Parmaniac
Bender (The Futurama robot) tanked nukes

Battlehammer
berserk or no berserk it doesnt mattere fact remains the same that x got his ass handed to him with easy and berserk wolverine got owned by psylocke very badly

PIS? i see you are one of those retards that thinks he will deside whats PIS and whats not but it doesnt work that way luke cage and iron fist beating the crap out of x wasnt a PIS it was explained and well writen he got his ass owned by them

he was beat up and humiliated by nuke and even if he wasnt able to read nukes mind he suppose to be trained enough to avoid all the beating he got from nuke but he couldnt because he is a trash do you understand that retard?

and that robot is a f^ckin vacum cleaner that doesnt worth a crap

you are an idiot idiot
wow your an idiot. It matters a lot Berserker Wolverine is entirely different best everyone of his stats are boosted he faster stronger ect. Again X already found and trained around it. Wolverine own testiment it was one time poney. Wolverine got owned? he almsot killed her if not for her being saved by someone and then she gave up after she relized it was death she faced......and psylocke currently is a beast......nice try though.

Yes it was PIS. For starters luke at one point goes you can read peoples minds, but not two at once. Yea that funny seeing as how he did that in his first apearances in thunder bolts, he did it several other times in thunderbolts before and after.......yea it pis. Then IF whole my drunkfist does not need think, yea thats funny seeing as Mister X stated he locks onto ones brain patterns and he trained him self prior to be on new Thunderbolts so such a trick would not work. So yes it is quite clearly pis, but thanks for being ignorant.

man can you get any more ignorant? That robot is extremely powerful and could beast entire teams.......more idiot statemates form you great

says the idiot who been wrong about everything they have said and have ignored context.

buenokid
wow your an idiot. It matters a lot Berserker Wolverine is entirely different best everyone of his stats are boosted he faster stronger ect. Again X already found and trained around it. Wolverine own testiment it was one time poney. Wolverine got owned? he almsot killed her if not for her being saved by someone and then she gave up after she relized it was death she faced......and psylocke currently is a beast......nice try though.

Yes it was PIS. For starters luke at one point goes you can read peoples minds, but not two at once. Yea that funny seeing as how he did that in his first apearances in thunder bolts, he did it several other times in thunderbolts before and after.......yea it pis. Then IF whole my drunkfist does not need think, yea thats funny seeing as Mister X stated he locks onto ones brain patterns and he trained him self prior to be on new Thunderbolts so such a trick would not work. So yes it is quite clearly pis, but thanks for being ignorant.

man can you get any more ignorant? That robot is extremely powerful and could beast entire teams.......more idiot statemates form you great

says the idiot who been wrong about everything they have said and have ignored context.

damn you are 1 retarded f^ck do i need to explain myself again idiot? fine i will just for your halfbreed **** mind of yours

berserk wolverine while in berserk state doesnt have any better skills he is just more vicious and out for the kill and psylocke completely owned him and beat this berserk out of him as we saw are that blind and retarded to see what happened in that fight? berserk wolverine shouldnt effect x since he doesnt have any better skills but it seem like x just cant handle the head in the first place

listen idiot i already adresed the part that x got hit from the side but it doesnt matter since after he got the first hit with the elbow by nuke he was suppose to counter the next hit or avoid it but he could do thatif he was skilled enough while nuke continue to punch him again and again and step on his face he lost that fight and got humiliated can you look at the f^ckin pictures? can you see x get beat down like a dog? if not then go and buy some glasses moron, and i dont buy thatexcuse that he couldnt read nukes mind because he was suppose to beskilled enough totake on that idiot which he couldnt and he wasnt choking him no one knows how effective was that so called choke you didnt see nuke choking out or anything he wasnt even hurt x was just hanging on him

and that robot is nothing more then a vacum cleaner and if he is so powerful then prove it you son of a whore i spit on youprove it

srankmissingnin
And M-11 is a robot with a self-repairing healing factor, force fields and vast superhuman strength. Before you start talking shit for losing to him maybe you should put down your copy of Red Hulk, and read some Agents of Atlas.

Clearly you have no concept of what Wolverine's Berserker Rage is. Wolverine doesn't hate his Berserker Rage and fight it with every waking moment with every fiber of his being because it makes him sloppy and weak, he strives to remain in control because it makes him too good. Berserker Wolverine is the perfect killing machine, created perfect by nature and improved upon by science. He thinks much faster, he moves much faster, he's much stronger, and he is more skilled. He is the best there is at what he does.

Berserker Wolverine is what fighters and strive for when they tireless train for years and years for the right combat responses to become second nature to them, an unconscious reaction floating around in the subconscious, only its not second nature to Wolverine, its first nature. Every fiber of Wolverine's being is screaming at him to fight and kill at every second of every day. Fundamentally is the same as Sabretooth except Logan spends his every waking hour trying to control his instincts, where as Creed just allows them to do their business. Wolverine hasn't traveled the world to learn every martial art disciple to become a better fighter - he never needed too he was a great fighter by design - he's done it to gain some measure of control and self discipline, so he can keep the beast caged. And thats how he fights people the majority of the time, using his immense will power to hold of the beast, while he ignores everyone of his instincts and fights with some measure of restraint. Berserker Wolverine is completely uncaged, fulling giving into the instincts Wolverine ignores normally, and so far as killing is involved his instincts are always right.

The Berserker Rage is weeks of combat compressed into minutes. It is the equivalent of a gymnast preforming a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating two super computers at chess. It is an unstoppable force of nature created only to kill and its the best there is at what it does. The only down side to the Berserker Rage is that he will kill indiscriminately.

buenokid
And M-11 is a robot with a self-repairing healing factor, force fields and vast superhuman strength.

and in his fight vs x he didnt need anything of it since he just owned x right ahead like nothing

all thet Things you said about berserk wolverine that he is more skilled that way and thinks faster and better at everything i tellyou what i know you are a good wolverine fan and not a fanboy soi will give you that since i dont really know much about berserk wolverine and you know more then me about the character

but overall my point is that without x powers his skills overall are not good at all

Battlehammer
Originally posted by buenokid
and in his fight vs x he didnt need anything of it since he just owned x right ahead like nothing

all thet Things you said about berserk wolverine that he is more skilled that way and thinks faster and better at everything i tellyou what i know you are a good wolverine fan and not a fanboy soi will give you that since i dont really know much about berserk wolverine and you know more then me about the character

but overall my point is that without x powers his skills overall are not good at all
he own spiderman as well............

Based off a pis showing which ignored the fact he trained himself against such an attack.......yes awesome evidence. Oh and your other evdience is him losing to berserker wolverine same berserker wolverine who stalemated psylocke who current a monster.....yes clearly that makes him not skilled......rediculousness of your comments.

Mindset
And M-11 is a robot with a self-repairing healing factor, force fields and vast superhuman strength. Before you start talking shit for losing to him maybe you should put down your copy of Red Hulk, and read some Agents of Atlas.

Clearly you have no concept of what Wolverine's Berserker Rage is. Wolverine doesn't hate his Berserker Rage and fight it with every waking moment with every fiber of his being because it makes him sloppy and weak, he strives to remain in control because it makes him too good. Berserker Wolverine is the perfect killing machine, created perfect by nature and improved upon by science. He thinks much faster, he moves much faster, he's much stronger, and he is more skilled. He is the best there is at what he does.

Berserker Wolverine is what fighters and strive for when they tireless train for years and years for the right combat responses to become second nature to them, an unconscious reaction floating around in the subconscious, only its not second nature to Wolverine, its first nature. Every fiber of Wolverine's being is screaming at him to fight and kill at every second of every day. Fundamentally is the same as Sabretooth except Logan spends his every waking hour trying to control his instincts, where as Creed just allows them to do their business. Wolverine hasn't traveled the world to learn every martial art disciple to become a better fighter - he never needed too he was a great fighter by design - he's done it to gain some measure of control and self discipline, so he can keep the beast caged. And thats how he fights people the majority of the time, using his immense will power to hold of the beast, while he ignores everyone of his instincts and fights with some measure of restraint. Berserker Wolverine is completely uncaged, fulling giving into the instincts Wolverine ignores normally, and so far as killing is involved his instincts are always right.

The Berserker Rage is weeks of combat compressed into minutes. It is the equivalent of a gymnast preforming a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating two super computers at chess. It is an unstoppable force of nature created only to kill and its the best there is at what it does. The only down side to the Berserker Rage is that he will kill indiscriminately.

Not that I necessarily disagree with what you said, but my god you sound like a raging fanboy.

buenokid
he own spiderman as well............

Based off a pis showing which ignored the fact he trained himself against such an attack.......yes awesome evidence. Oh and your other evdience is him losing to berserker wolverine same berserker wolverine who stalemated psylocke who current a monster.....yes clearly that makes him not skilled......rediculousness of your comments.

you are quoting my answer to srank asif i was talking to you but i gave that answer to srank, youon the other hand are too retarded to see what i already explained , x is a crappy fighter because once you get pass him mind reading he is a loser and even when he is able to read his oponnents mind see what luke cage did to him sick

Battlehammer
Not that I necessarily disagree with what you said, but my god you sound like a raging fanboy.
lol, what he saids very accurate. so many misconception of wolverine berserker rage which stems from prior to his character development, but mostly it becuase of the x-men 90's cartoon.

Battlehammer
you are quoting my answer to srank asif i was talking to you but i gave that answer to srank, youon the other hand are too retarded to see what i already explained , x is a crappy fighter because once you get pass him mind reading he is a loser and even when he is able to read his oponnents mind see what luke cage did to him sick
again how does using examples of pis help you? it like trying to argue Batman beating grundy into the ground with his fist in two pannels........

Mindset
lol, what he saids very accurate. I didn't say it wasn't.

Battlehammer
I didn't say it wasn't.
I know I was just commenting.

Battlehammer
damn you are 1 retarded f^ck do i need to explain myself again idiot? fine i will just for your halfbreed **** mind of yours
this is fresh coming from you........

berserk wolverine while in berserk state doesnt have any better skills

Really now
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6093/berserkerragedg2.jpg

he is just more vicious and out for the kill and psylocke completely owned him and beat this berserk out of him as we saw are that blind and retarded to see what happened in that fight?

No she dident, he almost killed her if not for the intervention of jin. In the end she new it end in death and stopped fight.

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Psylocke04-011.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Psylocke04-012.jpg http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/th_Psylocke04-013.jpg

berserk wolverine shouldnt effect x since he doesnt have any better skills but it seem like x just cant handle the head in the first place

You stated the same thing twice. Already posted evidence above this response. Wolverine is far different beast while Berserker and as Srank explained already

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9681/uncanny2ds1.jpg

listen idiot i already adresed the part that x got hit from the side but it doesnt matter since after he got the first hit with the elbow by nuke he was suppose to counter the next hit or avoid it but he could do thatif he was skilled enough while nuke continue to punch him again and again and step on his face he lost that fight and got humiliated can you look at the f^ckin pictures? can you see x get beat down like a dog? if not then go and buy some glasses moron, and i dont buy thatexcuse that he couldnt read nukes mind because he was suppose to beskilled enough totake on that idiot
He got ambushed from the side, if you get ambushed and someone just keeps swinging it does not matter how skilled you are, blind sided is blind sided. If some one just starts laying into you especially when your distracted no amount of skill going to stop you from getting hit, espicially when the person hitting you has superhuman strength....your line of reasoning is absurd.

which he couldnt and he wasnt choking him no one knows how effective was that so called choke you didnt see nuke choking out or anything he wasnt even hurt x was just hanging on him
After the initial daze from the assault he was able to easily turn the fight around despite the fact he was in a vulnerable position. He then easily tripped Nuke and started choking him in a sleeper hold. It might not have been effective, it hard to tell if Nuke even needs to breath. Then X flipped around and started easily dodging him and toying him, hell even headhunter tried a sneak attack in which X easily avoided and caused headhunter to slash right up Nuke.

and that robot is nothing more then a vacum cleaner and if he is so powerful then prove it you son of a whore i spit on youprove it
I notice how you ask me to prove everything and yet prove nothing your self.

Why should I prove it? How about you actually read a comic with him in it an stop talking out your ass?

buenokid
well battlehammer all i got to say is .... THANK YOU , i was a big mister x fan as you maybe remember in one of my acounts i used to defend him and gorgon in every chance and was arguing in there favor but after recent mister x showings i was kinda mad at what happened and going true all these threads stating that he is pathetic i wanted someone to clear that for me and you did it you showed me that he is the bad ass i saw him always and those fights really were PIS so thank you

Battlehammer
well battlehammer all i got to say is .... THANK YOU , i was a big mister x fan as you maybe remember in one of my acounts i used to defend him and gorgon in every chance and was arguing in there favor but after recent mister x showings i was kinda mad at what happened and going true all these threads stating that he is pathetic i wanted someone to clear that for me and you did it you showed me that he is the bad ass i saw him always and those fights really were PIS so thank you
your welcome.

h1a8
How is this 7 pages? Spider-man can move 5ft before X can even move 1in. Even if X knows what Spidey is going to do he would be defenseless to stop it. Hell, it is in character for X to initiate attacks too. Spidey dodges and counters after X is left wide open.

psycho gundam
stop spamming nonsense

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop spamming nonsense

How is this 7 pages? Spider-man can move 5ft before X can even move 1in. Even if X knows what Spidey is going to do he would be defenseless to stop it. Hell, it is in character for X to initiate attacks too. Spidey dodges and counters after X is left wide open.

Where is the nonsense and where is the spam?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by h1a8
you bring a new level to ridiculously over the top statement that are not even closes to being accurate. It seven pages becuase it a good fight, we don't all massively overrate spiderman like your self.

Really based on what would make you think for one that X would not know? You said even implying you don't think he would know.....what you gunna try and tell me spiderman mind would be unreadable now? I not be surprised in the least your first statement was that spiderman moves 69 times faster then Mister X which is utterly rediculous.......were do you come up with this.......

X may attack first he may not, it won't matter anyways. Really X the trained faster who almost a master if not a master of ever fighting style on the planet plus alien martial arts who automacticly locks onto the brain patter of his opponents and has the ability to read there mind is going to be the one who leaves them self open..........yea that make complete senses......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mshinu
Originally posted by h1a8

Or so Peter thought until he impales himself on X`s sword. "Oh maybe I should have taken those lessons Cap offered meee.... *"

namorsubby
Spider-man doesn't really have a significant speed edge over any top tier street. I mean, sure, he's faster... but in about the same way that $10.10 is more money than $10. Virtually all of Peter's top speed feats have been replicated or failing that matched with an equally impressive feat by Marvel's best MAs. It's Spider-man's spider-sense that edges him out against people in the same speed ball park as him, and that is more than negated by X's telepathy. these top teir's ma abilities are what make up for the gap in speed, which is actually not that small if you account for what spidey does on a regular basis. sure, every peak human/slightly enhanced grade a or b martial artists will have a few instances of extreme speed feats, along a couple more reoccuring instances of......let's say, dodging or deflecting pointblank gunfire......but for spidey pointblank gunfire is a walk in the park, and lasers, missles, and other things are not so uncommon. he has showings against MA guys that are pretty bad, but many times it's been shown that when properly motivated(ie extremely ticked), he can easily wipe the floor with them. Spidey's a CIS handicapped character 90% of the time.....it's his personality, but we know that when completely uninhibited by his own easy does it approach, he is indeed more formiddable and dangerous than most any street level or even low meta character

BUSTER1
these top teir's ma abilities are what make up for the gap in speed, which is actually not that small if you account for what spidey does on a regular basis. sure, every peak human/slightly enhanced grade a or b martial artists will have a few instances of extreme speed feats, along a couple more reoccuring instances of......let's say, dodging or deflecting pointblank gunfire......but for spidey pointblank gunfire is a walk in the park, and lasers, missles, and other things are not so uncommon. he has showings against MA guys that are pretty bad, but many times it's been shown that when properly motivated(ie extremely ticked), he can easily wipe the floor with them. Spidey's a CIS handicapped character 90% of the time.....it's his personality, but we know that when completely uninhibited by his own easy does it approach, he is indeed more formiddable and dangerous than most any street level or even low meta character

thumb up

Battlehammer
t properly motivated(ie extremely ticked), he can easily wipe the floor with them.
Not really, this happen once against kingpin and it was not the same kingpin he was 15 years ago. He foughten quite dumb when pissed and DD show just how effective attack him all pissed off got Spiderman decked on the floor. Spiderman fighting ticked is not a good idea vs MA's they easily take advantage of his anger. When he mad he more effective against brick like guys becuases he hitting hard, but wilder.

This idea that an angry spiderman is a better one for all types of fights is simply not right. He better against certain individuals, but against highly skill fighter with very tactical minds, spiderman being angry just makes him sloppier, and either to manipulate,not to mention he ignores/pays ateention less to he best attribute his spidersenses, becuase he to focused on attack
Spidey's a CIS handicapped character 90% of the time.....it's his personality, but we know that when completely uninhibited by his own easy does it approach, he is indeed more formiddable and dangerous than most any street level or even low meta character
really like when?

please lets here some examples

Mindset
Not really, this happen once against kingpin and it was not the same kingpin he was 15 years ago. He foughten quite dumb when pissed and DD show just how effective attack him all pissed off got Spiderman decked on the floor. Spiderman fighting ticked is not a good idea vs MA's they easily take advantage of his anger. When he mad he more effective against brick like guys becuases he hitting hard, but wilder.

He raped TM when he was pissed.

Battlehammer
He raped TM when he was pissed.
really when was this?

TM I feel abd for he always getitng beat on

namorsubby

really like when?

please lets here some examples It's more like either spiey being ticked or just not playing around.

You're saying spidey is never inhibited by his own personality and simply inferior to peak human MA's?

some examples:

spidey simply concentrates a bit and tools deadpool, who btw, is a bit past peak human speed of most ma's
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2200/feat34fight3ex0.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1748/feat34fight4as0.jpg

DD states that under normal conditions spidey can outfight him:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/781/feat14fight2bp4.jpg

Battlehammer
It's more like either spiey being ticked or just not playing around.

You're saying spidey is never inhibited by his own personality and simply inferior to peak human MA's?

some examples:

spidey simply concentrates a bit and tools deadpool, who btw, is a bit past peak human speed of most ma's
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/2200/feat34fight3ex0.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1748/feat34fight4as0.jpg

DD states that under normal conditions spidey can outfight him:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/781/feat14fight2bp4.jpg

No I never said that I said him being pissed off does not make him more effective vs MA's. He not inferior he simply not so physically beyond in attributes like speed, which allows them to keep pace and rely on there superior tactical minds and skills to overcome spiderman strengths or negate them in order to make a fight out of it.

You might wish to uses context next time, you notice somehting wierd about DP, like the fact he not using any of his standard gear? He holding back and purposely not using his gear. This realy does not help to prove your point, all that proves is DP who used none of his standard gear or many weapons asside from, a weapon he never displayed using before or after this event got beat up on a little by spiderman.

He stated that he could beat him? yes? your point? I mean spiderman should be able to beat DD. The fact DD can make such a fight out of it everytime is which proves spiderman trouble with MA's. Also the scan contrdicts several fights.

whats your arguement anyways I never really payed attention, also I apoligies if I soudn rude.

Battlehammer
these top teir's ma abilities are what make up for the gap in speed, which is actually not that small if you account for what spidey does on a regular basis. sure, every peak human/slightly enhanced grade a or b martial artists will have a few instances of extreme speed feats, along a couple more reoccuring instances of......let's say, dodging or deflecting pointblank gunfire......but for spidey pointblank gunfire is a walk in the park, and lasers, missles, and other things are not so uncommon. he has showings against MA guys that are pretty bad, but many times it's been shown that when properly motivated(ie extremely ticked), he can easily wipe the floor with them. Spidey's a CIS handicapped character 90% of the time....
which characters are you talking about? I mean it really depends, because this is accurate for some characters perhaps, but many don't fit this.

And if you were placing Mister X within the group he does not fit at all.

SamZED
Or so Peter thought until he impales himself on X`s sword. "Oh maybe I should have taken those lessons Cap offered meee.... *" That is not gonna happen. Spider-man was able to predict IronFist's attacks and counter (thanks to his fighting skills, not ss) going through the entire fight without getting hit by IF once. Also Cap did train him, and cant say he did well. Instincts is Parker's greatest weapon that might not work for Cap and others but definitely works for Pete.

Mshinu
That is not gonna happen. Spider-man was able to predict IronFist's attacks and counter (thanks to his fighting skills, not ss) going through the entire fight without getting hit by IF once. Also Cap did train him, and cant say he did well. Instincts is Parker's greatest weapon that might not work for Cap and others but definitely works for Pete.

Yep, it will work just as well as that time Logan stabbed him during training. Do give the old holding back/did not expect/Spidey thought they were friends excuse again.

Mindset
Yep, it will work just as well as that time Logan stabbed him during training. Do give the old holding back/did not expect/Spidey thought they were friends excuse again. How is that an excuse?

Ofc he was holding back, it was just training, why would he expect Wolverine to stab him in the chest?

Mshinu
How is that an excuse?

Ofc he was holding back, it was just training, why would he expect Wolverine to stab him in the chest?

If he have to expect something to defend himself he is dead meat. What happened to the almighty spidersense?

Mindset
If he have to expect something to defend himself he is dead meat. What happened to the almighty spidersense? Spiderman can be hit.

Spiderman gets hit easier when he isn't serious.

Wolverine has superhuman speed.

Spiderman didn't expect to get stabbed in the chest.

There, I broke it down for you, need me to explain anything else.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>