KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mister X vs Spider-Man

Mister X vs Spider-Man
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Mister X vs Spider-Man

Fight in an urban environment.

How would this fight go?

Two scenarios:

1) Mister X gets standard weapons and Spider-Man gets webbing.

2) They get no weapons or equipment (webbing).

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 07:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Spider-man: I won't fight you
X: *breaks down crying*

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 08:00 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

1: Spidey-kebob
2: Spidey-meatloaf

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 08:26 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fight_troop
Restricted

Account Restricted

spider-man ***** slaps x

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 08:34 PM
fight_troop is currently offline Click here to Send fight_troop a Private Message Find more posts by fight_troop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

X - meatloaf in both. Also been done.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2010 10:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

I can't decide. Let me search for the original thread too.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 01:43 AM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

X should certainly win this.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 06:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

X slices off arms and legs 1st speed blitz the spider tries

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 06:54 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The only reason X holds his own against Wolverine is because of his powers. But he's not a fighter of Logan's level. Spider-man got ability that works simillar to X's plus speed advantage. And yes i admit the bullet deflecting feat was badass.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 09:27 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If Spidey relied solely on his Spider-Sense, would that put a hamper on X's abilities?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 11:31 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8packs
Restricted

Account Restricted

mister x way too easy since MA are spider mans kryptoniote

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 12:15 PM
8packs is currently offline Click here to Send 8packs a Private Message Find more posts by 8packs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8packs
mister x way too easy since MA are spider mans kryptoniote
Man we discussed this before and I named like 5 examples of Spider-man trashing trained MA fighters like they were a joke simply because he was pissed off and fighting seriously. MA kryptonite is a KMC myth.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 12:28 PM
8packs
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Man we discussed this before and I named like 5 examples of Spider-man trashing trained MA fighters like they were a joke simply because he was pissed off and fighting seriously. MA kryptonite is a KMC myth.

maybe you are right man smile but still i just see mister x taking down spider-man unless its CIS off

Last edited by 8packs on Mar 13th, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 12:32 PM
8packs is currently offline Click here to Send 8packs a Private Message Find more posts by 8packs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by 8packs
maybe you are right man smile but still i just see mister x taking down spider-man unless its CIS off
True. Spider-man tends to understimate his enemies sometimes and unlike comics in a KMC battle it might cost him his life.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 01:02 PM
BUSTER1

Spiderman-in both scenarios

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 05:43 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SamZED
The only reason X holds his own against Wolverine is because of his powers. But he's not a fighter of Logan's level. Spider-man got ability that works simillar to X's plus speed advantage. And yes i admit the bullet deflecting feat was badass.

X trained himself inorder to wistand berserker rage.

I find it hard to believe spiderman going to win this. Spidersense is a mute point given X powers and how he trained them.

He is a top level fighter.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 05:47 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Humanwine

Unless Spiderman has figured out a way to fight without thinking, this is a curbstomp. I believe Spiderman would ultimately with CIS off due to his endurance + speed + Mr. X's limits. With CIS on and weapons, Spiderman gets sliced up assuming he attempts to face Mr. X like any other MA.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 05:59 PM
Humanwine is currently offline Click here to Send Humanwine a Private Message Find more posts by Humanwine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Mister X folds like a house of cards once you get past his telepathy. Honestly all you have to do is use a fighting style that isn't predictable. Lulz.

Spider-Man does what he did to Daken. He closes his eyes and goes all instinct on him, which resorts in a beat down.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 06:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Humanwine

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mister X folds like a house of cards once you get past his telepathy. Honestly all you have to do is use a fighting style that isn't predictable. Lulz.

Spider-Man does what he did to Daken. He closes his eyes and goes all instinct on him, which resorts in a beat down.

Mister X's powers maps his brain to his opponents; conscious or subconscious thoughts are meaningless. Especially after he trained himself to beat Wolverine's berseker rage.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 06:48 PM
Humanwine is currently offline Click here to Send Humanwine a Private Message Find more posts by Humanwine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Battlehammer
X trained himself inorder to wistand berserker rage.

I find it hard to believe spiderman going to win this. Spidersense is a mute point given X powers and how he trained them.

He is a top level fighter.
I read the book, but we didn't get to see what would've happened. I personally think Wolverine would've still sliced him. Also tbh I dont know what the writer was thinking. I mean the way Logan "won". That was a stupid bluff and only someone who knows NOTHING about Wolverine would believe that he would've let it go if X murdered children at the school.
Spider sense isnt really mute, its just they both got precog of a different kind and both can finish the fight with one good attack (X with a stab, Parker with an all out punch) but Spider-man is still faster. So I think CIS off at least - he'd definitely take it. CIS on may be not.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 13th, 2010 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2010 06:53 PM