silver surfer(fan4 movie) vs superman(returns)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

xJLxKing
Movie Superman

psycho gundam
superman

Lord Feron
Superman, In the movie he was a beast. SS in the movies was meh a shadow of what he was suppose to be.

Also Supes could fly punch surfer off his board and SS loses all his powers (yea... i almost vomited in my mouth when they wrote that into the movie)

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Superman, In the movie he was a beast. SS in the movies was meh a shadow of what he was suppose to be.

Also Supes could fly punch surfer off his board and SS loses all his powers (yea... i almost vomited in my mouth when they wrote that into the movie) i think they F ed up deadpool more than surfer

psycho gundam
they had to have doom do his whole stealing the cosmic power thing, and the only way they could pull that off was to weaken the surfer someway otherwise doom creating a machine that could do it would create plot holes.

Originally posted by chomperx9
i think they F ed up deadpool more than surfer i don't get the mass appeal of deadpool.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by chomperx9
i think they F ed up deadpool more than surfer

yep seriously wtf. I enjoyed Ryan Renolds as him but later in the movie he became Barakapool lol (think deadpool in his comic coined that name) and that was just silly.

I liked when deadpool for like 5 mins in the begining of the movie.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they had to have doom do his whole stealing the cosmic power thing, and the only way they could pull that off was to weaken the surfer someway otherwise doom creating a machine that could do it would create plot holes.

i don't get the mass appeal of deadpool.

they could have done it better. But whatever both F4 movies was complete trash.

chomperx9
they could have done it better. But whatever both F4 movies was complete trash. the 2nd one was only like an hour long. even disney movies are longer than that

carver9
Superman

psycho gundam
they could have done it better. But whatever both F4 movies was complete trash. more like the air hardened juices of decaying organic matter that spackle the sides of trash bins.

Bouboumaster
Lol, Movie Sups would murder Movie Surfer 10/10

But talking about ****ed up character, Emo-Whiner Superman (Superman Return) and his child wasn't really cool too

Mindship
First of all, movie Surfer did have one improvement over comics Surfer: he wasn't so easily knocked off his board. On top of that, he readily went intangible, could absorb objects into his board, and had enough power to take out a being who ate planets.

Still, Supes probably wins. I did not like Doug Jones take: he was too thin and sometimes looked bowllegged. Worst of all was when he went from Silver Surfer ---> Grey Wuss.

batdude123
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i don't get the mass appeal of deadpool.

I don't give you enough credit.

Slaanesh
Surfer win..

lionking
it would be hard to knock surfer off his board

rotiart
Silver surfer did not lose his powers because he became separated from his board...
The board in the movie is the source of surfers power. Reed created a device edfectivly jamming tht signal between surfer and the board...

Like the board is a wireless modem and surfer wa the laptop connecting to it... In this case reed put up a firewall. Getting knocked off the board does not make surfer powerless....

Also on the board surfer can go intangible. When Johnny had all four ff4 powers did surfer doom appear much damaged? Not really... Doom was defeated because his hacking device that allowed him to gain the power of the surfer was destroyed... That was when doom surfer lost...

In the movie surfer easily handled all the ff4 by himself even walking through sues force fields

if anything superman gets stomped

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
if anything superman gets stomped

Lulz, no.

lionking
the blast surfer unleashes at the end to kill galactus. the dust that was forming around the would was bigger then jupiter. and surfers blast was powerful enough to destory it.

what would a blast like that do to superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by lionking
the blast surfer unleashes at the end to kill galactus. the dust that was forming around the would was bigger then jupiter. and surfers blast was powerful enough to destory it.

You mean the blast that Surfer had to charge up for 2 weeks in order to accomplish?

Yeah, I'm sure Superman would just stand there and allow it.

Spire
Originally posted by lionking

Smoke cloud was as big as Jupiter. It's just smoke ans stuff anyways. Surfer... I guess sucked it all up. Plus, the actual shockwave itself didn't harm earth either so.

Anyways, Superman takes Surfer's board but then gives it back. They become pals. Forever.

lionking
it was made up of rocks.

what could superman do if surfer goes invisible like he could with the power cosmic. and blasts superman in to submission.
or surfer uses his powers like amzo does.
there is alot the power cosmic can do

Spire
Rocks the size of Jupiter I imagine...

lionking
well there is alot and when you put it together it would be bigger then the earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.