Phillies Fan Gets Tased

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
6_NhwoRKpi4

An idiot Phillies fanboy wanted attention and he got it. He ran onto the field, got chased by security, and the officer tased him. Fans running onto fields during a game happens often but this is the first time one gets tased. Hopefully after getting this shocking experience, some of that electricity boosted his brain power to make him realize what he did was just stupid.

Robtard
Excessive force from authoritative figures is never a good thing.

Liberator
Originally posted by Robtard

Agreed.

Something similar like this happened in the English Premier League a few years back. Some fellow from the Tottenham end ran onto the field and attempted to fight a player of a rival team, but they didn't tase him for it...

If we were to compare what occured, the fan who attacked the player would of been what, shot?

Symmetric Chaos

Against a (physically) healthy person a taser is probably safer to the target than a vicious beating.

dadudemon
I wonder if "bro", "taze me", and "don't", were used by the fan? (Not necessarily in that order.)

WickedDynamite
Well done!

He's tresspassing private proverty, delaying the game for fans, interrupting the concentration and skills of the pitcher, acting like a clown and expecting 15 minutes of fame.

Therefore fried the imbecile and let us get on with our game. That's what we paid to see.

dadudemon
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well done!

laughing

I don't know if they tased him THAT long. laughing

WickedDynamite
They should...any imbecile who pulls this kind of shit deserves it.

But we all know he'll come back with a lawsuit and civil rights and all that other shit...can you imagine if he was black? Holy Crap! Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson boycott the Phillies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Against a (physically) healthy person a taser is probably safer to the target than a vicious beating.

I don't think a beating would have been necessary either. Guy was just being an imbecilic fan, hardly a threat to anyone.

dadudemon
I don't think a beating would have been necessary either. Guy was just being an imbecilic fan, hardly a threat to anyone.

Okay. NOW I see your point. I didn't understand, nor did I agree with you until you posted this.

But, now, I see why it shouldn't have been used: he had no intentions, showed no signs, and did not do anything violent. He should have been tackled, cuffed, and drug out of the stadium, just like everyone else that does that when they're drunk. He was wrongfully assaulted by the security at the stadium and it was not justified.

Sometimes, it takes me a bit to come around to reason...it's cause I'm reading Twlight. no expression

botankus
Sometimes when this happens, security guards keep their tasers in their pockets and let the athletes on the field beat the sh!t out of the runners.

That happened once at a Steelers/Browns gane and also when that father/son tag-teamed that 1st base coach last year.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I wonder if "bro", "taze me", and "don't", were used by the fan? (Not necessarily in that order.) Aaaaaaaahahahaha!!!! **** em, taze away.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaahahahaha!!!! **** em, taze away.

Doubt you'd say that if a cop hit you with one when it wasn't necessary.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

I don't know if they tased him THAT long. laughing

Medium rare then?

The only people that run on the pitch that shouldn't be tazed are hot female streakers. The rest can die from massive internal injuries for all I care.

dadudemon
Here's an example of restraint and the proper use of a taser:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80980968/

The cops all remained very calm and didn't unload on his ass when he tried to pull a gun that later turned out to be fake. I would say that most other people would have unloaded rounds on him (and they'd be right in doing so)....glad those cops were using their brains.

Ordo

It is when its entertainment. Lets replace baseball with tase-chasing. I'll watch.

Rogue Jedi
Doubt you'd say that if a cop hit you with one when it wasn't necessary. See, thats just it, I'd never get myself into a situation where I might get tazed.

Robtard
See, thats just it, I'd never get myself into a situation where I might get tazed.

Ah, the "if you do nothing nothing, then the authorities won't bother you", which is bullshit.

Ms.Marvel
rj lives in a dream world where policeman are made up of heroes and iconic characters from 1980's action flicks.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
rj lives in a dream world where policeman are made up of heroes and iconic characters from 1970s and 1980's action flicks.

Fixed it for ya. wink

Ms.Marvel
touche stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Ah, the "if you do nothing nothing, then the authorities won't bother you", which is bullshit. Of course not, I'm white.

chomperx9
Of course not, I'm white. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.