KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Phillies Fan Gets Tased

Phillies Fan Gets Tased
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Phillies Fan Gets Tased

An idiot Phillies fanboy wanted attention and he got it. He ran onto the field, got chased by security, and the officer tased him. Fans running onto fields during a game happens often but this is the first time one gets tased. Hopefully after getting this shocking experience, some of that electricity boosted his brain power to make him realize what he did was just stupid.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 10:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Phillies Fan Gets Tased

Excessive force from authoritative figures is never a good thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2010 10:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Re: Re: Phillies Fan Gets Tased

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

Agreed.

Something similar like this happened in the English Premier League a few years back. Some fellow from the Tottenham end ran onto the field and attempted to fight a player of a rival team, but they didn't tase him for it...

If we were to compare what occured, the fan who attacked the player would of been what, shot?

- Emma Goldman

Old Post May 6th, 2010 11:45 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Against a (physically) healthy person a taser is probably safer to the target than a vicious beating.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 11:47 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I wonder if "bro", "taze me", and "don't", were used by the fan? (Not necessarily in that order.)

Old Post May 7th, 2010 12:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well done!

He's tresspassing private proverty, delaying the game for fans, interrupting the concentration and skills of the pitcher, acting like a clown and expecting 15 minutes of fame.

Therefore fried the imbecile and let us get on with our game. That's what we paid to see.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 12:15 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well done!

laughing

I don't know if they tased him THAT long. laughing

Old Post May 7th, 2010 12:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

They should...any imbecile who pulls this kind of shit deserves it.

But we all know he'll come back with a lawsuit and civil rights and all that other shit...can you imagine if he was black? Holy Crap! Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson boycott the Phillies.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 12:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Phillies Fan Gets Tased

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Against a (physically) healthy person a taser is probably safer to the target than a vicious beating.

I don't think a beating would have been necessary either. Guy was just being an imbecilic fan, hardly a threat to anyone.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 05:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Phillies Fan Gets Tased

I don't think a beating would have been necessary either. Guy was just being an imbecilic fan, hardly a threat to anyone.

Okay. NOW I see your point. I didn't understand, nor did I agree with you until you posted this.

But, now, I see why it shouldn't have been used: he had no intentions, showed no signs, and did not do anything violent. He should have been tackled, cuffed, and drug out of the stadium, just like everyone else that does that when they're drunk. He was wrongfully assaulted by the security at the stadium and it was not justified.

Sometimes, it takes me a bit to come around to reason...it's cause I'm reading Twlight. no expression

Old Post May 7th, 2010 07:10 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Sometimes when this happens, security guards keep their tasers in their pockets and let the athletes on the field beat the sh!t out of the runners.

That happened once at a Steelers/Browns gane and also when that father/son tag-teamed that 1st base coach last year.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 07:21 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I wonder if "bro", "taze me", and "don't", were used by the fan? (Not necessarily in that order.)
Aaaaaaaahahahaha!!!! **** em, taze away.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 11:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaahahahaha!!!! **** em, taze away.

Doubt you'd say that if a cop hit you with one when it wasn't necessary.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:50 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

I don't know if they tased him THAT long. laughing

Medium rare then?

The only people that run on the pitch that shouldn't be tazed are hot female streakers. The rest can die from massive internal injuries for all I care.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 8th, 2010 12:59 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Here's an example of restraint and the proper use of a taser:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80980968/

The cops all remained very calm and didn't unload on his ass when he tried to pull a gun that later turned out to be fake. I would say that most other people would have unloaded rounds on him (and they'd be right in doing so)....glad those cops were using their brains.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 03:42 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

It is when its entertainment. Lets replace baseball with tase-chasing. I'll watch.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post May 8th, 2010 05:47 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doubt you'd say that if a cop hit you with one when it wasn't necessary.
See, thats just it, I'd never get myself into a situation where I might get tazed.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 06:40 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
See, thats just it, I'd never get myself into a situation where I might get tazed.

Ah, the "if you do nothing nothing, then the authorities won't bother you", which is bullshit.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 06:21 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

rj lives in a dream world where policeman are made up of heroes and iconic characters from 1980's action flicks.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 06:27 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
rj lives in a dream world where policeman are made up of heroes and iconic characters from 1970s and 1980's action flicks.

Fixed it for ya. wink

Old Post May 9th, 2010 07:47 PM