Thanos Vs Zuras vs Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. random encounter on earth
2. everyone comes back with prep
3. everyone comes back after learning from the second fight with prep again

zopzop
Zuarus > Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse.

Zuarus barely, and I mean barely edges out Thanos. But both outclass Apocalypse.

The Nuul
LUL @ Apocalypse being here.

Colossus-Big C
apocolypse at the height of his power

Not apocalypse. That's for sure.

Nihilist
Thanos in all 3, Zuras has nothing to suggest he can overcome someone like Thanos, hell Hero beat him half to death, and dont mention his so called stalemate with Zues, all they did was fire 1 blast each.

iceman24567
Thanos in all

Stoic
How does Zuras compare to Odin? For now I'm going with Thanos.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
apocolypse at the height of his power
At the height of his power he'd still be a joke to guys like Surfer let alone the likes of Thanos or Zuras.

Stoic
I've gotten news from good authority that Zuras matched Zeus in a weakened state, and as such have shifted my opinion to Zuras winning this. I'm still a little in the dark as to how powerful Death has made this new incarnation of Thanos, so until I see some new feats on Thanos, I'm going with Zuras as the winner in this one. Thanos lost his fight with Odin, it wasn't a culling as what would happen to Apocalypse in this thread but, he still lost.

Zeus and Odin are peers, and Zuras' showing against Zeus would indicate that he is in that weight class.

Zuras ftw.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos in all 3, Zuras has nothing to suggest he can overcome someone like Thanos, hell Hero beat him half to death, and dont mention his so called stalemate with Zues, all they did was fire 1 blast each. His one blast that hurt a skyfather did more than Thanos did to Odin stick out tongue cool

DarkOdin
1. random encounter on earth
2. everyone comes back with prep
3. everyone comes back after learning from the second fight with prep again

1 Zuras

2 Thanos unless Zura does the uni-mind thing

3 Thanos hands down

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkOdin
1 Zuras

2 Thanos unless Zura does the uni-mind thing

3 Thanos hands down

The crazy thing here is that Thanos never enters a battle/situation without prep or forethought. The 2 times that he didn't, was when Warlock unexpectedly came back from soul world and turned him to stone, and when Drax recently obliterated him in an un-prepped condition.

Without bringing anything other than his average tech to this fight, Zuras should win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stoic
The crazy thing here is that Thanos never enters a battle/situation without prep or forethought. The 2 times that he didn't, was when Warlock unexpectedly came back from soul world and turned him to stone, and when Drax recently obliterated him in an un-prepped condition.

Without bringing anything other than his average tech to this fight, Zuras should win. True but i would think that considering the term Prep and Thanos that he would go beyond his usual "prep" and pull some OMG prep out of his butt. Other then the uni-mind i don't see Zuras doing anything inpressive with some prep and well Apoc well who gives a danm eek!

Stoic
True but i would think that considering the term Prep and Thanos that he would go beyond his usual "prep" and pull some OMG prep out of his butt. Other then the uni-mind i don't see Zuras doing anything inpressive with some prep and well Apoc well who gives a danm eek!

Yea you're right, a prepped Thanos would win.

DarkOdin
Yea you're right, a prepped Thanos would win. I get were your coming from Zura would should have plenty more raw power then Thanos has alot more resources then Zuras

Colossus-Big C
I've gotten news from good authority that Zuras matched Zeus in a weakened state, and as such have shifted my opinion to Zuras winning this. I'm still a little in the dark as to how powerful Death has made this new incarnation of Thanos, so until I see some new feats on Thanos, I'm going with Zuras as the winner in this one. Thanos lost his fight with Odin, it wasn't a culling as what would happen to Apocalypse in this thread but, he still lost.

Zeus and Odin are peers, and Zuras' showing against Zeus would indicate that he is in that weight class.

Zuras ftw. check the scans for your self, imo zeus would of win in 2 panels if the fight continued seeing as zuras was being lifted up

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1118884-thor_291_16_super.jpg

Stoic
He didn't appear to have been lifted up to me, it actually just appeared to be 1 of 2 things.

1. Horrible sketch art.

2. Zuras was shifting position to better match Zeus. Hey Ikaris was doing very well against Hercules although the Forgotten one would have most likely stalemated with him, and Thena did well against Athena, just as Zuras would likely do well against Zeus.

Nihilist
His one blast that hurt a skyfather did more than Thanos did to Odin stick out tongue cool Hurt? dont talk stupid, Zues was unfazed by his blast and his was unfazed by Zues blast, just like Thanos and Odin was by each others first blast.

Odin>>>Zues.

And like i said in his last appearance Zuras got thes hit beat out of him by someone far less powerfull than Thanos.

Sr J-Bieb

Zuras ftw.
Ba da da da ba ba, blah blah blah, coming out your mouth with your blah, blah, blah.

the ninjak
What's Poccy doing here?

Thanos wins all 3. He is now much more powerful than when he fought Odin originally.

Colossus-Big C
this is thanos when he fought odin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins this. Why do people keep claiming Zuras stalemated Zues I will never understand.

DarkOdin
Hurt? dont talk stupid, Zues was unfazed by his blast and his was unfazed by Zues blast, just like Thanos and Odin was by each others first blast.

Odin>>>Zues.

And like i said in his last appearance Zuras got thes hit beat out of him by someone far less powerfull than Thanos. laughing I am talking stupid

1st Thanos blasted had no effect on Odin

2nd Odin blast rocked, knockl down and pummel thanos all over.

3rd Thanos last showing he got knocked back from Draz gone and then his body destroyed

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing I am talking stupid

3rd Thanos last showing he got knocked back from Draz gone and then his body destroyed

Odin first blast did nothing to Thanos.. That is what he said.. Odin's first place also didn't do a thing to either party (Odin or Thanos) thus Zuras and Zeus blasting one another and it doing nothing doesn't prove they are equal correct? That was his point.

Next, as stated numerous times before... Thanos was weakened both physically and mentally ON PANEL CANON STATEMENTS. Not only that but was also said on panel to not have the durability he possessed before in the state he was in. All this makes it crystal clear for anybody with a brain... This doesn't apply to a full powered Thanos who durability is at normal levels.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin first blast did nothing to Thanos.. That is what he said.. Odin's first place also didn't do a thing to either party (Odin or Thanos) thus Zuras and Zeus blasting one another and it doing nothing doesn't prove they are equal correct? That was his point.

Next, as stated numerous times before... Thanos was weakened both physically and mentally ON PANEL CANON STATEMENTS. Not only that but was also said on panel to not have the durability he possessed before in the state he was in. All this makes it crystal clear for anybody with a brain... This doesn't apply to a full powered Thanos who durability is at normal levels.

Thanos used his sheild's on Odin first blast if i remember correct.

Thanos being weakend Phsically and mentally would be his current version of the chracter until he reachs 100% again however we now he regained alot of his strength and etc.. as his can no longer be mind control and wreck Drax.

Nihilist
laughing I am talking stupid

1.Odins first blast had no effect on Thanos(and its been proven he didnt use a sheild)

2.None of Odins blast rocked Thanos untill he used his spear, which was after 4-5 blasts.

3.Knocked back which did no damage, and the antimatter bomb only work because he was still weak as stated on panel several times.

DarkOdin
1.Odins first blast had no effect on Thanos(and its been proven he didnt use a sheild)

2.None of Odins blast rocked Thanos untill he used his spear, which was after 4-5 blasts.

3.Knocked back which did no damage, and the antimatter bomb only work because he was still weak as stated on panel several times. Shield i was wrong however Odin thrash Thanos all over after the first

Her Thanos must be waving to odin

http://img385.imageshack.us/i/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl3.jpg/

Here thanos must of been choking before so odin gave he a slap to the back of the neck to help him

http://img385.imageshack.us/i/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl5.jpg/

That fact that Thanos is getting hurt and tossed around by Odin and Zuras is able to stand toe 2 toe with Zeus at point blank with out moving is very impressive

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shield i was wrong however Odin thrash Thanos all over after the first

Here thanos must of been choking before so odin gave he a slap to the back of the neck to help him

That fact that Thanos is getting hurt and tossed around by Odin and Zuras is able to stand toe 2 toe with Zeus at point blank with out moving is very impressive

Huh? The only comparable things about this fight would be the first initial blasts from Thanos and Odin.. just like there was only ONE blast fired by Zuras and Zeus... NEITHER did anything to either party. Therefore, all this stuff you posted about what happened after is irrelevant. One blast doesn't prove a thing.. which you proved with your post... Odin's first blast did nothing to Thanos.. So Zeus first blast doing nothing to Zuras doesn't mean a thing or is evidence how the fight woud've played it. It was pretty clear that Zuras regarded himself as inferior to Zeus.

DarkOdin
Huh? The only comparable things about this fight would be the first initial blasts from Thanos and Odin.. just like there was only ONE blast fired by Zuras and Zeus... NEITHER did anything to either party. Therefore, all this stuff you posted about what happened after is irrelevant. One blast doesn't prove a thing.. which you proved with your post... Odin's first blast did nothing to Thanos.. So Zeus first blast doing nothing to Zuras doesn't mean a thing or is evidence how the fight woud've played it. It was pretty clear that Zuras regarded himself as inferior to Zeus. That was Zeus's 2nd attack on Zura's i suggest you go back and look at the whole battle. Zeus unleashed on a group and Zuras before which Zura's resisted then they deadlock. All so Zura's attacks hurt Zeus unlike Thanos who couldn't even hurt Odin and got pmpsmacked allaround I don't think Zuras is on the same level of Odin and Zeus but he is closer to them then Thanos

also Zeus hurt Zuras then Zuras hurt Zeus then they dead lock unlike Odin and thanos battle which Thanos got whomped on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That was Zeus's 2nd attack on Zura's i suggest you go back and look at the whole battle. Zeus unleashed on a group and Zuras before which Zura's resisted then they deadlock. All so Zura's attacks hurt Zeus unlike Thanos who couldn't even hurt Odin and got pmpsmacked allaround I don't think Zuras is on the same level of Odin and Zeus but he is closer to them then Thanos

also Zeus hurt Zuras then Zuras hurt Zeus then they dead lock unlike Odin and thanos battle which Thanos got whomped on.

You not understanding my friend. Zuras didn't want to fight Zues, and every instance I can remember considered himself Zuras inferior. I don't remember these two blasts you're referring to. I remember one deadlock blast each, nothing more. Rergardless, that doesn't prove Zuras being close to equal to Zeus, as you mention yourself. Thanos didn't have the same inferiority feeling when facing Odin. In fact, he seemed confident in his abilities against Odin. Zuras didn't have those same feelings. Thanos didn't hurt Odin much at all, but also took most of what Odin could dish out and wanted to keep going. I don't know how you figure Zuras is closer to Odin than Thanos, when Thanos proved so in battle and Zuras did not.

Sr J-Bieb
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0773/Avengers285-07
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0674/Avengers285-08

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0773/Avengers285-07
http://i.imagehost.org/view/0674/Avengers285-08
do you think Hades is more powerful than zeus since he defeated a far more powerful roster of avengers?

Silver Surfer, Hulk, Doctor Strange Sourceror supreme, namor and some others
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/18/Hades2.png/250px-Hades2.png

Sr J-Bieb
do you think Hades is more powerful than zeus since he defeated a far more powerful roster of avengers?

Silver Surfer, Hulk, Doctor Strange Sourceror supreme, namor and some others
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/18/Hades2.png/250px-Hades2.png No. And they didn't defeat Zeus, they just managed to drop him. Which according to this thread, would put the Avengers way over Thanos.

I've never actually seen this proven that Hades even did this. So until it's shown to me on a golden platter, or I DL it, it never happened.

Colossus-Big C
No. And they didn't defeat Zeus, they just managed to drop him. Which according to this thread, would put the Avengers way over Thanos.

I've never actually seen this proven that Hades even did this. So until it's shown to me on a golden platter, or I DL it, it never happened. it happened alright, and Hades also went toe to toe with the Cosmic Stranger. all this was in silver age so i would have to look and dl them to post them because i deleted them

hades one shotting classic dr strange(sourceror supreme), even with strange amped on the eye of agamotto
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/plutohades2.jpg

regen
colossus big c is right bitches respect his truth

Sr J-Bieb
it happened alright, and Hades also went toe to toe with the Cosmic Stranger. all this was in silver age so i would have to look and dl them to post them because i deleted them

hades one shotting classic dr strange(sourceror supreme), even with strange amped on the eye of agamotto
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/plutohades2.jpg Well that certainly changes my perceptions of that loser!

Protip: It doesn't.

DarkOdin
You not understanding my friend. Zuras didn't want to fight Zues, and every instance I can remember considered himself Zuras inferior. I don't remember these two blasts you're referring to. I remember one deadlock blast each, nothing more. Rergardless, that doesn't prove Zuras being close to equal to Zeus, as you mention yourself. Thanos didn't have the same inferiority feeling when facing Odin. In fact, he seemed confident in his abilities against Odin. Zuras didn't have those same feelings. Thanos didn't hurt Odin much at all, but also took most of what Odin could dish out and wanted to keep going. I don't know how you figure Zuras is closer to Odin than Thanos, when Thanos proved so in battle and Zuras did not. The scan of the fight is on the first page. And the statment that thanos didn't hurt odin much is not true he didn't hurt odin at all. Zura hurt a skyfather something Thanos didn't do and he stood toe 2 toe with a skyfather something thanos tried and got stomped.

Nihilist
Shield i was wrong however Odin thrash Thanos all over after the first

That fact that Thanos is getting hurt and tossed around by Odin and Zuras is able to stand toe 2 toe with Zeus at point blank with out moving is very impressive Is it standard practice for Asgard fanboys to have a b*tch fit and not understand anything when Thanos/Odin fight is mentioned?.

Odin barley knocked Thanos off balance with the 2 blasts in the scan and fact he didnt move Thanos at all with his first blast.

Zuras was getting knocked of balance with the first and only blast Zeus fired and Zuras 1 blast did nothing to Zeus at all he didnt even have to gaurd himself.

DarkOdin
Is it standard practice for Asgard fanboys to have a b*tch fit and not understand anything when Thanos/Odin fight is mentioned?.

Odin barley knocked Thanos off balance with the 2 blasts in the scan and fact he didnt move Thanos at all with his first blast.

Zuras was getting knocked of balance with the first and only blast Zeus fired and Zuras 1 blast did nothing to Zeus at all he didnt even have to gaurd himself. laughing out loud Odin back handed Thanos and tossed him around the whole fight other then taking one blast Thanos then preceded to get owned through the fight it was clear.

Zura blast clearly had an effect on Zeus as we seen him squit with pain then then deadlock when they got down to it.

Unlike thanos who didn't do one danm thing to Odin.

Thanos barely managed to move through a blast from odin at one point Where Zuras just stood his ground with a pissed off Zeus as where a pissed off Odin smack Thanos around. it was clear. AS for barley knocking thanos aroudn that is an understate mate as Thanos was getting rock all over the fight.

OneDumbG0
No. And they didn't defeat Zeus, they just managed to drop him. Which according to this thread, would put the Avengers way over Thanos. Methinks Zeus having his own attack reflected back at him might explain some of it.

Nihilist
laughing out loud Odin back handed Thanos and tossed him around the whole fight other then taking one blast Thanos then preceded to get owned through the fight it was clear.

Zura blast clearly had an effect on Zeus as we seen him squit with pain then then deadlock when they got down to it.

Unlike thanos who didn't do one danm thing to Odin.

Thanos barely managed to move through a blast from odin at one point Where Zuras just stood his ground with a pissed off Zeus as where a pissed off Odin smack Thanos around. it was clear. AS for barley knocking thanos aroudn that is an understate mate as Thanos was getting rock all over the fight.

LMFAO Odin did nothing to Thanos untill he got his spear out fact, his 2nd and 3rd hit only just managed to knock Thanos slightly off balance, Zuras was clearly knocked off balance/into air by Zeus first blast, and Zuars caused Zeus no pain at all with either blast he didnt even have to gaurd himself from Zuras 2nd blast (Odin at least had to gaurd himself from Thanos 2nd and 3rd hits) and you are forgetting one thing Odin >>>Zeus proving Thanos could of easily no sold Zeus first blast like he did Odins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.