KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Vs Zuras vs Apocolypse

Thanos Vs Zuras vs Apocolypse
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos Vs Zuras vs Apocolypse

1. random encounter on earth
2. everyone comes back with prep
3. everyone comes back after learning from the second fight with prep again

I have returned

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 11:04 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Zuarus > Thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apocalypse.

Zuarus barely, and I mean barely edges out Thanos. But both outclass Apocalypse.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 11:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

LUL @ Apocalypse being here.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 11:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

apocolypse at the height of his power

I have returned

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 11:42 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Not apocalypse. That's for sure.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 01:44 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Thanos in all 3, Zuras has nothing to suggest he can overcome someone like Thanos, hell Hero beat him half to death, and dont mention his so called stalemate with Zues, all they did was fire 1 blast each.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 08:01 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thanos in all

Old Post Sep 26th, 2010 08:05 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How does Zuras compare to Odin? For now I'm going with Thanos.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 01:03 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
apocolypse at the height of his power

At the height of his power he'd still be a joke to guys like Surfer let alone the likes of Thanos or Zuras.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:16 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I've gotten news from good authority that Zuras matched Zeus in a weakened state, and as such have shifted my opinion to Zuras winning this. I'm still a little in the dark as to how powerful Death has made this new incarnation of Thanos, so until I see some new feats on Thanos, I'm going with Zuras as the winner in this one. Thanos lost his fight with Odin, it wasn't a culling as what would happen to Apocalypse in this thread but, he still lost.

Zeus and Odin are peers, and Zuras' showing against Zeus would indicate that he is in that weight class.

Zuras ftw.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:35 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos in all 3, Zuras has nothing to suggest he can overcome someone like Thanos, hell Hero beat him half to death, and dont mention his so called stalemate with Zues, all they did was fire 1 blast each.
His one blast that hurt a skyfather did more than Thanos did to Odin stick out tongue cool

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:50 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Re: Thanos Vs Zuras vs Apocolypse

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. random encounter on earth
2. everyone comes back with prep
3. everyone comes back after learning from the second fight with prep again

1 Zuras

2 Thanos unless Zura does the uni-mind thing

3 Thanos hands down

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:51 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkOdin
1 Zuras

2 Thanos unless Zura does the uni-mind thing

3 Thanos hands down

The crazy thing here is that Thanos never enters a battle/situation without prep or forethought. The 2 times that he didn't, was when Warlock unexpectedly came back from soul world and turned him to stone, and when Drax recently obliterated him in an un-prepped condition.

Without bringing anything other than his average tech to this fight, Zuras should win.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:58 AM
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Stoic
The crazy thing here is that Thanos never enters a battle/situation without prep or forethought. The 2 times that he didn't, was when Warlock unexpectedly came back from soul world and turned him to stone, and when Drax recently obliterated him in an un-prepped condition.

Without bringing anything other than his average tech to this fight, Zuras should win.
True but i would think that considering the term Prep and Thanos that he would go beyond his usual "prep" and pull some OMG prep out of his butt. Other then the uni-mind i don't see Zuras doing anything inpressive with some prep and well Apoc well who gives a danm eek!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:06 AM
Stoic
Avenger

True but i would think that considering the term Prep and Thanos that he would go beyond his usual "prep" and pull some OMG prep out of his butt. Other then the uni-mind i don't see Zuras doing anything inpressive with some prep and well Apoc well who gives a danm eek!

Yea you're right, a prepped Thanos would win.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:17 AM
DarkOdin

Yea you're right, a prepped Thanos would win.
I get were your coming from Zura would should have plenty more raw power then Thanos has alot more resources then Zuras

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 04:19 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've gotten news from good authority that Zuras matched Zeus in a weakened state, and as such have shifted my opinion to Zuras winning this. I'm still a little in the dark as to how powerful Death has made this new incarnation of Thanos, so until I see some new feats on Thanos, I'm going with Zuras as the winner in this one. Thanos lost his fight with Odin, it wasn't a culling as what would happen to Apocalypse in this thread but, he still lost.

Zeus and Odin are peers, and Zuras' showing against Zeus would indicate that he is in that weight class.

Zuras ftw.
check the scans for your self, imo zeus would of win in 2 panels if the fight continued seeing as zuras was being lifted up

(please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 02:59 PM
Stoic
Avenger

He didn't appear to have been lifted up to me, it actually just appeared to be 1 of 2 things.

1. Horrible sketch art.

2. Zuras was shifting position to better match Zeus. Hey Ikaris was doing very well against Hercules although the Forgotten one would have most likely stalemated with him, and Thena did well against Athena, just as Zuras would likely do well against Zeus.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 03:23 PM
Nihilist

His one blast that hurt a skyfather did more than Thanos did to Odin stick out tongue cool
Hurt? dont talk stupid, Zues was unfazed by his blast and his was unfazed by Zues blast, just like Thanos and Odin was by each others first blast.

Odin>>>Zues.

And like i said in his last appearance Zuras got thes hit beat out of him by someone far less powerfull than Thanos.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 06:34 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Zuras ftw.

Ba da da da ba ba, blah blah blah, coming out your mouth with your blah, blah, blah.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2010 07:02 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote