Knights Contract

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
QDkNPURXJqo

gameplay:

47pR-2uzYwE&NR=1

Basically god of war and Dante's Inferno

Due 2011

CosmicComet
I'm interested in it. The main character looks interesting. The guy's an executioner, but he looks like he's a kind man. Seriously just look at his face, he looks like a gentle giant.

NemeBro
Looking pretty cool so far, gameplay is vaguely God of War, although it seems a tad more fast-paced, and main character is manly.

MooCowofJustice
The weapon appears to be too large.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
The weapon appears to be too large. And?

MooCowofJustice
That irritates me.

This also reeks of Devil May Cry.

Phanteros
That irritates me.

This also reeks of Devil May Cry. Funny I don't see a smart mouth white haired guy with guns around If you think this reeks with DMC look at NeverDead thread I just made.. And plus this is a fantasy medieval setting so yeah the weapons are going to be big.

I mean what do think his weapon is suppose to look like or want to look like?

and if you are refering to the guy with a whole in his stomach there's bond to be a reason why he survives it.

Scythe
Looks kinda neat.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
Funny I don't see a smart mouth white haired guy with guns around If you think this reeks with DMC look at NeverDead thread I just made.. And plus this is a fantasy medieval setting so yeah the weapons are going to be big.

I mean what do think his weapon is suppose to look like or want to look like?

and if you are refering to the guy with a whole in his stomach there's bond to be a reason why he survives it.

1) There's more than one way to reek of DMC than being the same thing as Dante. But since you mentioned it, White hair.

2) I did.

3) Fantasy Medieval setting does not excuse the fact that it's stupid, or make it bad for it to irritate me.

4) How about something relatively sensible? Is that really too much to ask? There's a lot of medieval fantasy games, and what's really stupid about that is that a precious few of these have normal stuff. Sword and Shield. Hardly see it in anything except Zelda.

5) I don't believe I was. And obviously.

Phanteros
1) There's more than one way to reek of DMC than being the same thing as Dante. But since you mentioned it, White hair.

2) I did.

3) Fantasy Medieval setting does not excuse the fact that it's stupid, or make it bad for it to irritate me.

4) How about something relatively sensible? Is that really too much to ask? There's a lot of medieval fantasy games, and what's really stupid about that is that a precious few of these have normal stuff. Sword and Shield. Hardly see it in anything except Zelda.

5) I don't believe I was. And obviously.

1.) Such as? other than the white hair I see nothing similar to DMC other than the stylish combat. and I mention the whole in his chest because dante has a habit of getting things into his chest.

3) yes it does because its fiction, they don't have to apply to real life rules.

4.) Because sword and shield alone is is just boring depending on how its done. The guy is caring a scythe.

but i guess its your matter of preference.

CosmicComet
Reminds me more of Ninja Gaiden than DMC or GoW to be honest.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
1.) Such as? other than the white hair I see nothing similar to DMC other than the stylish combat. and I mention the whole in his chest because dante has a habit of getting things into his chest.

3) yes it does because its fiction, they don't have to apply to real life rules.

4.) Because sword and shield alone is is just boring depending on how its done. The guy is caring a scythe.

but i guess its your matter of preference.

1) Demons. I'd have mentioned the combat, but then God of War and every other hack and slash would reek of DMC. Most of it is a kind of vibe I got from it.

3) It doesn't have to have anything to do with real life rules either. Abnormally large weapons is just ****ing stupid. "Let's make an original weapon." "Okay, what should we do with it? Make it unbreakable and give it vast and awesome powers?" "Nah, let's make it REALLY DAMN BIG!"

4) How can it be boring if it's hardly even done?

Phanteros
1) Demons. I'd have mentioned the combat, but then God of War and every other hack and slash would reek of DMC. Most of it is a kind of vibe I got from it.

3) It doesn't have to have anything to do with real life rules either. Abnormally large weapons is just ****ing stupid. "Let's make an original weapon." "Okay, what should we do with it? Make it unbreakable and give it vast and awesome powers?" "Nah, let's make it REALLY DAMN BIG!"

4) How can it be boring if it's hardly even done?
1) Demons are found most fantasy games before DMC ever came.

3) some of those big weapons do have powers or have gadgets in side them which why they could be big.

4) good point. I guess they don't see the versatility in a sword and shield. Personally I don't see how the scythe can even be even used as a proper fighting weapon but yet they can do imaginable things with it in videogames.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Reminds me more of Ninja Gaiden than DMC or GoW to be honest. Watching again, you're prolly right.

ArtificialGlory
I wonder whether two-handed swords are overdone or not? What about bows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.