USH'S MATRIX GAME- Operation Samhain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REXXXX
OPERATION SAMHAIN

Holidays are not largely celebrated in Zion; in fact, the only celebration you ever expect to happen in this city is the end of the War with the Machines, and some of you may believe that it will never, ever happen even with the freeing of Neo.

But then again, the crews of the Shez and the Percy-that-was have the Dallas Factor.

Everyone who agreed to participate in the little scrimmage- some old faces and some new- is standing in the white endlessness of the Construct, waiting for the endless racks of guns to show up... and for Captain Dallas to jack in and explain what the hell this is all about. Sure enough, Dallas appears in his famous ten-gallon hat and gambler's jacket.

"Hi all. I'm gonna fill you in on what exactly y'all are gonna be doin.'

"For those of you that don't know..." (Dallas casts some wary glances at any Naturals in the group) "... this is the Construct. Unlike the Matrix, which we can't change, we can do whatever the Sam Hill we want with the Construct. So I've had good ol' Operator Finn of the... uh... Ishtar, write us up a scenario.

"So, the Matrix has ****ed up somehow and all the RSIs- Residual Self Images, for you newbs- have been all scrambled up. Total mayhem, yada yada. It tried to reboot itself or somethin' to recover the original RSIs... so... now everyone is a zombie. Programs, coppertops, everyone. Don't ask why. I just thought it'd be cool and that you thinky types would want an explanation.

"You're trapped in the Matrix and fighting tooth n' nail for survival. Kill every damn bastard zombie that comes at you or they'll eat ya. I'm having Finn start the difficulty off real low... but it only gets worse. Let's just say you should be glad that any damage you take in the Construct isn't serious business."

"Last man standing wins, kids."

Dallas gestures to the white expanse of the Constuct.

"And you're goin' in unarmed. All of you. Have fun!"

Dallas blinks out, and the grim, dark setting of Operation Samhain comes rushing in...

REXXXX
So! Let's go over a few things.

First off, welcome! It's been awhile since the Matrix RP has done anything, and this was a fun little idea I had. Ush does a little present of some sort for his Star Was playgroup every Christmas; I thought I'd pitch something appropriately festive for Halloween. Sadly, can't get everyone on board, but we've got a good amount of familiar faces, and some new ones!

RULES

Go HERE to refresh your memory on the Rules. They're very similar to the current Star Wars rules, but there are some small differences. Remember- you're not Jedi!

ROSTER

Let's look at the roster for this mission!

From the Scheherazade- Mors (Bart), Burn (Stefan), Hephaestus (Zink), Sirin (Brit), Hawk (Josh), and, of course, Ares.

From the Ishtar- San (Lana), Klez (Alk), Barbarossa (Barb), Cloud (Spike), Berserker (Newjak), and Melis (Vera).

From the new crowd- Fyodor (Devin), Europa (Bardock), and Corley (Ariell)!

Fifteen warriors of Zion, possibly a few more. Not bad!

Here's a reminder of what your loadout will look like in combat, with some modifications mainly for my benefit.

Name (C Pool/G Pool): Defense/Damage
Weapons (Ammo In/Ammo Total)

ZOMBIES & POINTS

BRAAAAAINS.

The waves of zombies you will be facing are essentially endless. They are starting off on a low level but will steadily increase in various factors. Just like Agents. They'll get faster, stronger, deadlier. You'll just need to keep pace! This is determined by my drawing of a Refresh card

You get points for killing them, but there are different difficulties and point assignments for how you kill a zombie. At the start, all Zombies will require only a success to kill! However, each part of their bodies is worth points:

Chest- 1 point
Head- 2 points
Melee- 3 points

The points are going to be used to buy weapons and other things as you move through the scenario! I will keep track of them for you, as well as what the zombies are set at.

CHEAT CODES

You'll find out what they are as you get to them...

REXXXX
So, it begins!

Our soldiers find themselves in a large, rectangular warehouse with what appears to be absolutely nothing in it.

Wait, no. There are a few Crates in the center of the warehouse. They are marked 'Ammunition' and 'Melee.'

It is bleak and gray and cement and dark inside of the warehouse, and it is dark outside too. You can see that through the barricaded doors that are scattered about the place. They are boarded over sparingly. Murky water is dripping in from pipes overhead and pooling on the ground. It is also very cold; you can all see your own breath.

There is a single door at one end of the warehouse

Tptmanno1
Burn, hacking in.
Stretches and cracks his back...
"Ahh, Its been a while hasn't it gang? Well lets see what the good ol' boy left us to play with."
He strikes over and kicks open the Ammunition Crate.

Peach
"Zombies, though. I suppose I can't be surprised, it's Dallas..." San comments, going to inspect the contents of the melee box. She wants her knives, damnit.

Tptmanno1
Also, Character Reference here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t419939.html

General Kaliero
Hawk walks over to the crates, ahead of San. "We're in for a long night, ladies and gents. This infestation is the worst we've ever seen, and..." he pauses, looking up and staring melodramatically into the distance of the far wall, "they can smell us. By the end of this night, only one side will be left... them... or us. And I sure as hell won't let it be them."

He knocks the Melee-labelled box open, obviously getting into the scenario with abandon.

Tptmanno1
"This is gonna be fun!"
Peering into the box
"Comeon....Daddy wants a shotgun..."

Tptmanno1
Also.
"Shut the hell up Hawk. I'm gonna have to revoke your movie privileges."

Peach
"Someone watched too many bad horror movies as a kid..." San replies to Hawk.

General Kaliero
"**** you both sideways, those movies were awesome." Hawk peers into the box, hoping for swords.

Tptmanno1
"I'll pass on you Hawk, but wouldn't limit it to sidewise for San...Gotta keep the option open for improvisation"

REXXXX
Burn- the Ammo box is one of those heavy duty military deals, made of metal and shut with clasps. You unlock it and open it to find one light pistol and three clips of ammunition.

Hawk probably isn't too thrilled with the knife he finds. Someone else might be.

Peach
"You know, you're starting to get a bit predictable, Burn," San comments.

...and she's stealing that knife from Hawk, damnit.

General Kaliero
Hawk pulls it out of the box. "Well... this isn't much of a zombie-fighting weapon - Hey!" he shouts as San swipes it from him.

Peach
"I'll be taking that, thanks...not as nice as the ones I normally use, but it'll work for now, I suppose," San says, looking over the small weapon and holding it away from Hawk so he can't swipe it back.

Bespin Bart
Mors will see if there is more to that Ammo box that just the pistol once Burn snatches them up.

"Interesting idea for a practice sim," Mors says, eyeing the dank warehouse. "Think this will be difficult?"

Tptmanno1
Completly ignoring San, I pick up the pistol and hold it up to the light.
"Really. I mean, come on...."
Nevertheless he slaps a clip into, and pockets the other 2.

REXXXX
Already loaded!

Mors, you open the box again and... there's a light pistol and three clips of ammo. Huh.

Vera21
Melis has no use for either a knife or a gun, but she will take a knife just in case. More for use as a tool than a weapon.

"I'm guessing this will be quite horrible," Melis says, smoothing out her green crocodile leather trench coat and adjusting her red-tinted shades.

General Kaliero
Hawk closes and opens the melee box.

second page already, hell yeah.

Peach
"I don't think we're capable of ever doing anything that's not completely horrible. Even things that are for fun wind up a mess," San replies to Melis. "The cold is just annoying, though."

Brit
Sirin will want a pistol.

"Oh come on, San, we're not that bad," Sirin says.

(Looking at my stats... I realized that Sirin is mook-level with her combat skills!)

Peach
"I didn't say we were bad...simply that it seems the world greatly dislikes us. I tend to be pessimistic about things..."

(How'd you manage that one? stick out tongue)

General Zink
Hephaestus is fully decked out his all-maroon ensemble.

"I have no need for either of those," Heph states, referring to the boxes.

Brit
(Naturals just have low stats, and I'm an All-Rounder so lower skills. Oh well!)

"And that's why you're not on the Shez," Sirin says.

Peach
(I suppose that would do it!)

"I'm not sure I'd be able to handle Dallas being...Dallas that constantly anyway," San replies. "Besides, if I were on the same ship as Burn I'd never get a moment's peace."

Alkaselzer
"Looks like the box of infinite pistols," Klez says, adjusting his glaringly white suit and shying away from dripping water. "I'll take two."

Newjak
Berserker stands up to his full height walking over to the melee crate and picks up a knife.

"I'm all for us against the world San, it's way more fun and you get to break a hell of a lot more things."

He holds the knife in front of him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let's play."

Bespin Bart
Mors shrugs, wishing they didn't have to start with something so weak. He wants a sword, any sword.

REXXXX
Everyone who opens the crates gets the same result; when the person before them takes out the pistol or knife and closes the box, the next person opens it and finds they've duplicated. So everyone who wants pistols can get them.

The pistols are all Beretta M9s, pieces from the 1990s. Same for the knives, combat issue from the same era. As are most guns in the Matrix!

Tptmanno1
Now...
Can I exploit the system, and open the box again to grab 3 more clips?

REXXXX
You go to open the case again... and there's a password lock on it now that wasn't there before.

Meaning Klez can't have that second pistol just yet.

SpikeSpiegel
(I'm back baby)

"Can't think of a better way to see if the old would have healed," Cloud says, subconciously rubbing his side, "Anyone care to make this interesting?"

b1plusb2
Corley is dressed in a tight black leather get-up. She is a Natural Gunner and will want to take a pistol from the case. She says little since she knows no-one.

REXXXX
"Hell yes," Ares says to Cloud. "It's already going to be interesting."

Ares likewise grabs a pistol from the cases, and expresses just as much disappointment as Burn with it- it's no secret that Ares favors machine pistols.

Can I get a First Officer to assemble a list of who has grabbed pistols and knives?

Peach
"Of course it will," San says. "Kinda feel sorry for the new guys getting dragged into this."

Let's see...

San - Knife
Burn - pistol
Melis - Knife
Hawk - Knife, pistol
Sirin - pistol
Klez - pistol
Berserker - knife
Corley - pistol
Mors - pistol

Mors, did you actually take a weapon? Cloud, are you going to?

b1plusb2
Corley shrugs and says nothing as she examines the Beretta.

SpikeSpiegel
"A weeks rations I outlast you Ares, and you can keep your little butter knife, think I'll stick to my martial art skills for now, probably cause more damage that way."
Cloud cracks his neck from side to side and starts stretching for the fight.

Bespin Bart
Mors will take a pistol just in case. He's more of a hardware guy despite being a Fighter role.

My characters and their penchant for lots of toys...

REXXXX
"You're on, Cloud," says Ares.

Tptmanno1
"Hell, I want in on that. I'll bet I can get more kills than you too."

Peach
"If that's how you want to go? I bet I can out do all of you," San says. She takes her little knife, throws it up in the air, and catches it by the hilt. "This is all I need, after all."

General Kaliero
Hawk will have a knife and a pistol. "Big words from a little lady, San. I'll throw my lot in."

Peach
"Hey, just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..."

Bespin Bart
Mors facepalms over all the competetive talk.

"Why couldn't Dallas pick a group activity without one winner," Mors says.

Tptmanno1
"Because then it wouldn't be fun Mors! I mean Comeon!"

Digi
I need until Sunday to get myself situated with this, but I'm apparently in. If there's teams, feel free to treat me like the fat kid in dodgeball....I don't plan on being useful for much.

fdog

HereticalDruid
Fyodor will not take any weapons present.

Newjak
"I'll take some of that bet, we al know I'm a tank when it comes to damage." Berserker says with a sly smile.

REXXXX
Alright! Good showing, all.

San, Mors- your phones are ringing.

Peach
San answers hers.

REXXXX
"Ready for this, lassy?" Finn asks on the other end of the line, in the Real.

Peach
"Sure, Finn, what've you got for us this time?"

REXXXX
"A maze of a complex," Finn says. "You'll need to keep on the move if you want to survive, but there's no end. Don't go outside, either. You'll be leaving the program and be eaten by the zombies.

"I can't guide ya, though. Wouldn't be fair."

Peach
"Not even any hints? Well, okay. Big maze, keep moving, don't go outside. Oh, and we're going to lose in the end anyway because it never ends. Got it."

General Zink
"May the best Heph win," Heph says.

Digi
Ok, apologies, I don't have time for this, take me out of the list Rexx and thanks for the invite.

Bardock42
Cassandra will also take a gun and a knife (I have a name, now I just need a character stick out tongue)

REXXXX
"Look for cheats," Finn says. "Godspeed."

With that, let's begin! Just as Finn gets off the line, the zombies come shambling toward the barricaded, open doors. The barricades have hit points to represent them being broken down by the zombies, and can be restored with Fix-It rolls. You get points for this and it helps your survival as a group!

The zombies themselves resemble Finn's 'generic police officer' template that you guys practice against, but all... zombified.

IMPORTANT- CHOOSE YOUR ACTIVE POWERS. Depending on which template and role you chose, you can have between 4 and 6 powers active!

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 1

Warehouse- North

Barricade A: 15

Barricade B: 15

Barricade C: 15

Zombies x3 (Barricade A)

Zombies x3 (Barricade B)

Zombies x3 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Mors (MA9/G4): 0/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17 (6/3)

Ares (MA6/G10): 0/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17 (6/3)

Burn (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/3)

Hephaestus (MA8): 0/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT

Hawk (MA6/G5): 0/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR
Glock 17 (6/3)

Sirin (MA6/G5): 0/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17 (6/3)

San (MA11): 0/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB
Knife

Cloud (MA8): 0/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM

Melis (MA10): 0/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB

Klez (MA4/G9): 0/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17 (6/3)

Berserker (MA9): 0/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT
Knife

Corley (G8): 0/0 PW KW CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17 (6/3)

Fyodor (MA9): 0/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM

Avatar (MA4/G9): 0/0 ST BS EE LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17 (6/3)
Knife

Cassandra (MA8): 0/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB
Knife

Barricade D: 15

Barricade E: 15

Ammo Crate - Cost: 2

Zombies x3 (Barricade D)

Zombies x3 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

Barricade F: 15

Barricade G: 15

Door - Cost: 20

Zombies x3 (Barricade F)

Zombies x3 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 1

Skill: 5, Damage: 1, Wounds Capacity: H1, C1, CC1, Speed: Half

To explain-

Zombies have a dice pool of 5, have a base damage of 1 point, and go down after 1 hit to the Head, Chest, or in Close Combat. They move at half your speed.

Peach
Let's see...PW, BS, IB, and, umm, hm. CF I suppose stick out tongue

Those of us fighting unarmed/melee should get the ones at the center, and you gunners should split yourselves between the north and south zombies. North has more, so worry about that a bit more, but don't just let the southern ones do as they please.

San is going to go stabby at a zombie at barricade D.

Craft
Avatar, dressed in his bushman get up, will be carrying both a pistol and a knife, though he expresses his annoyance that he wasn't able to acquire his usual bowie knife.

Okay! Lets see... 10B, EE, StS, LR as my active powers, please.

"Alright mates, looks like the game is on," Avatar says in his strong Aussie accent. "May the best fella come out on top."

Avatar the proceeds to open fire on one of the Zombies by Barricade A.

REXXXX
Are you going for a headshot, Avatar?

(Note- that's not a normal game mechanic, but it's thematic to your opponents!)

Bardock42
Cassandra will have LA, PW, SS, BS, IB and HT active.

And follow San to stab some Zombies at Barricade D with her knife.

Craft
Sure!

Peach
Originally posted by Bardock42
Cassandra will have LA, PW, SS, BS, IB and HT active.

And follow San to stab some Zombies at Barricade D with her knife.

Holy crap, are you my clone?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
Holy crap, are you my clone?

I am you when you were young and pretty. stick out tongue

Peach
I am you when you were young and pretty. stick out tongue

San is still young and pretty stick out tongue Possibly too young to really be any sort of leader, but meh!

Bardock42
San is still young and pretty stick out tongue Possibly too young to really be any sort of leader, but meh!

Then maybe just a clone...

General Kaliero
CF,BS,SE,SP,CC,LR

Hawk will cap two zombies at Barricade B in the head. "Damnit, I need me some swords..."

Alkaselzer
KW, CC, EE, LR in as Klez's powers.

Klez targets a zombie or two at Barricade C and starts shooting away, lining up a pair of headshots.

Brit
Sirin will have LA, DM, HL, CC, and EE active. smile

She will shoot to the south at the zombies at barricade G. Headshots only!

Tptmanno1
Burn will be rolling CC, EE, LR and StS.

Looking almost loathingly at the gun he is currently holding, Burn sighs, "Alright, I guess I'll play nice, for now."
and the, almost lazily he shoots at 2 Zombies at Barricade B. Headshots.

Vera21
LA, SE, HT, HL!

Melis will run over to Barricade E and fight off the zombies there.

General Zink
Heph goes with Melis to kick down a zombie at Barricade E.

HL, HT, PW, SE, VG! Grasshopper inactive though.

b1plusb2
PW, KW, CC, LR, StS please.

Corley opens up on zombies at Barricade F, going for headshots.

HereticalDruid
PW LA HL HT I think. Interesting to see how the powers relate to Star Wars schticks.

If there are any zombies left there, Fy chases after San and Cass to kill a zombie before they break through.

Bespin Bart
KW LA SS and... HT.

Mors tries shooting at a zombie at Barricade B.

REXXXX
Okay! Enough of you have posted that I will go ahead and do the first update. Happy Halloween, everyone.

2-1 initiative puts it in your hands to start things off.

San, Cass, and Fy all run over to D to fight zombies! They are met with snarling, rotting hands reaching through, trying to break down the barricade. In true Matrix fashion, San and Cass unleash snappy knife attacks; San gets ten successes between her two attacks and Cass six, reaching through the criss-crossed wood planks to slash up the undead. Fy follows their example and breaks a zombie's arm... off. Have points.

On the other side, Melis and Heph leap into action! Heph can be proud of his seven 5s as he knocks a zombie away from the door, while Mel only gets four successes to kick a zombie down. The remaining zombie tries to break down the barricade but to no avail.

Now, the shooters gunning north! There is a great cacaphony as your pistols pop off shots. The barriers blocking the doors and windows give the walking dead a point of cover. Avatar nearly misses but gets his kill! Burn doesn't have that problem, though; two clean headshots through the barricade. Hawk finishes off the last zombie outside B, leaving Mors with no target. Klez gets his two at C.

And to the south, the Natural gunner girls! Sirin misses one of her targets but gets the other. Ares picks up her slack and then Corley shows her up.

The remaining zombies do a little damage to the barricades. More are coming!

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 2

Warehouse- North

Barricade A: 12

Barricade C: 13

Zombies x4 (Barricade A)

Zombies x2 (Barricade B)

Zombies x3 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Mors 0 (MA11/G4): 3(1A)/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17* (6/3)

Ares 1 (MA6/G10): 3/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17* (4/3)

Burn 1 (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17* (4/3)

Hephaestus 1 (MA12): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT (E)

Hawk 1 (MA8/G5): 0/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR
Glock 17* (5/3)

Sirin 1 (MA10/G5): 3(1A)/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17* (4/3)

San 1 (MA13): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB (D)
Knife*

Cloud 0 (MA8): 0/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM

Melis 1 (MA14): 0/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB (E)

Klez 1 (MA4/G9): 3/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17* (4/3)

Berserker 0 (MA9): 0/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT
Knife

Corley 1 (G8): 3(1A)/0 PW LA CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17* (4/3)

Fyodor 1 (MA13): 4(1A 1PR)/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM (D)

Avatar 1 (MA4/G9): 0/0 DM BS EE LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17* (5/3)
Knife

Cassandra 1 (MA10): 4(1A)/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB (D)
Knife*

Zombies x2 (Barricade D)

Zombies x3 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

Barricade F: 12

Zombies x3 (Barricade F)

Zombies x2 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 1

Skill: 5, Damage: 1, Wounds Capacity: H1, C1, CC1, Speed: Half, Reinforce: 2

I gave Mors a turn in hand. Everyone else, have at it. Let me know if you see any errors.

Craft
Yay! Cover ignoring Eagle Eye! big grin

Avatar will make another head-shot at a Zombie attacking Barricade A.

Tptmanno1
I'll finish off the 2 at B.
Headshots of course.

General Kaliero
Hawk turns and fires toward Barricade G, his expert shots whizzing between the planks and hitting each zombie there perfectly between the eyes. "Don't bunch up your targets, people; there are plenty of rotting corpses to go around!"

Bardock42
Cassandra will attack at Barricade F.

Peach
You'll have to move up to do that.

In fact, how long does it take to move between areas, Jordan?

San will slice-and-dice another zombie at E.

Bardock42
Oh right...hmm will stay at E, too then, and kill a zombie there.

SpikeSpiegel
I'll take PW, SS, HL and HT.

I'll move towards and then attack whichever zombies are closest.

Newjak
Defintiely having IB in along with LA, BS, CF.

And for BS Berserker will use the added attack pool.

Rexx can Berserker get his attack from last turn if so he wants to go ahead and attack a Zombie at Barricade E for both.

REXXXX
Cloud- with Berserker going to Barricade E, that puts three on each of the nearest barricades and no room for you. Did you want to try moving North or South to attack?

San- a turn's worth to go North or South.

Alkaselzer
Instead of shooting, this turn Klez will try to reopen the gun case so that he can grab a second pistol.

Vera21
Melis will continue attacking zombies through the barricade, blocking their hands when they try to claw at the boards and then punching one away.

Bespin Bart
Mors will spend both turns firing on Barricade A zombies. If Cloud moves North, Mors will go with him.

b1plusb2
Corley shoots at Barricade F.

Brit
Sirin swings her fire northward at Barricade A with Mors.

General Zink
Heph will snap a zombie's neck with a loud karate yell.

SpikeSpiegel
In that case North it is.

REXXXX
Evens at 3-3! Goes to you guys.

To speed things along, Cloud runs to the North to fight. Mors follows and kills a zombie on the first shot, misses on the second. Cloud uses both turns to kill zombies. Avatar totally fluffs his shot! But Sirin gets it. Leaves just one standing at A.

Burn gets his two kills at B. Ares gets his at C.

Klez gets a second pistol! Only two fresh clips comes with it this time.

Make sure you know where you guys are- San and Cass are at D, not E! They get their kills, though that leaves Fy with no target. On the other side, Berserker runs over and knifes a zombie. Melis and Heph kill more after him, leaving Bersy with a free action.

Hawk kills two, Corley kills two.

The zombies reinforce, but you're keeping them at bay.

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 3

Warehouse- North

Mors 2 (MA11/G4): 3(1A)/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17* (4/3)

Cloud 2 (MA12): 3/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM (A)

Barricade A: 11

Barricade C: 12

Zombies x3 (Barricade A)

Zombies x2 (Barricade B)

Zombies x3 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Ares 2 (MA6/G10): 3/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17* (2/3)

Burn 2 (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17* (2/3)

Hephaestus 2 (MA12): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT (E)

Hawk 2 (MA8/G5): 3(M)/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR
Glock 17* (6/6)

Sirin 2 (MA10/G5): 3(1A)/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17* (2/3)

San 2 (MA13): 4(M 1PR)/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB (D)
Knife*

Melis 2 (MA14): 3/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB (E)

Klez 2 (MA4/G9): 3/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17 x2* (4/6/5)

Berserker 1 (MA11): 3(M 1A)/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT IB (E)
Knife*

Corley 2 (G8): 3(1A)/0 PW LA CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17* (2/3)

Fyodor 1 (MA13): 4(1A 1PR)/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM (D)

Avatar 2 (MA4/G9): 0/0 DM BS EE LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17* (4/3)
Knife

Cassandra 2 (MA10): 4(1A)/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB (D)
Knife*

Zombies x2 (Barricade D)

Zombies x2 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

Barricade F: 10

Zombies x3 (Barricade F)

Zombies x2 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 1

Craft
Avatar glares at his gun as the shot goes wild. "You bloody useless excuse for a gun!" he declares, before firing again.

Moar headshots at a Zombie by barricade A please.

Peach
San is going to move up to Barricade F, I think, this turn.

(also - my pool should be 14, not 13. I get a permanent +1 to my pool from my template, so my base before powers is 11, not 10.)

General Kaliero
Hawk will go for a second pistol this turn.

Tptmanno1
I'll take out another 2 at B.
"They keep lining up and I'll keep shooting them."
Headshots. Again. Always.

Also where is our point tracker? I should have 8 points. 4 headshots=8 points right?

Newjak
Berserker knives at two Zombies this turn at E one for his freeby and one for his normal

SpikeSpiegel
For now I'll go for an attack on the zombies at barricade A.

General Zink
Heph keeps on kicking the zombies back from the barricades, not wanting them to get through.

How many could get through at a time, Rex?

Vera21
Melis keeps doing her unarmed thing.

Bespin Bart
Mors will put away his pistol; he doesn't want to drop it but he'd be better off unarmed right now.

Alkaselzer
Klez fires off two 'points' of bullets with his new, fresh pistol, pouring firepower at Barricade G. Only use te new pistol this turn.

HereticalDruid
Fyodor will attack at D since San is leaving. Burn up my extra turn doing repairs on the Barricade at D.

b1plusb2
Corley moves north to join Mors. Fire at C.

REXXXX
My apologies to anyone using the Scales powers- I thought it gave +2 to pool, not +3. Corrected.

Berserker blows his free action trying stab zombies that weren't there last turn. Fyodor also gets nothing as the barricade is intact so far. Make sure you read the situation well, guys!

5-6... it was bound to happen! The zombies start pulling planks off of the barricades. Barricade A in particular is looking weak! They reinforce as well...

Cloud soundly thrashes a zombie, rolling four 6s! Too bad the offensive bonuses are pointless. For now. Mors tucks the pistol away. Avy gives a better showing this time. Burn and Ares and Corley all roll spectacularly and each get two kills, then simultaneously Lightning Reload their pistols.

Fyodor rolls poorly and does not get a kill. The Three Fighters on the other side do.

San runs south all by her lonesome and gets her stabbing kill, while Klez kills two to the south with one gun.

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 4

Warehouse- North

Mors 3 (MA12/G4): 3(1A)/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17 (4/3)

Cloud 3 (MA12): 3/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM (A)

Corley 3 (G8): 3(1A)/0 PW LA CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17* (6/2)

Barricade A: 4

Barricade B: 14

Barricade C: 7

Zombies x3 (Barricade A)

Zombies x2 (Barricade B)

Zombies x1 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Ares 3 (MA6/G10): 3/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17* (6/2)

Burn 3 (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17* (6/2)

Hephaestus 3 (MA12): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT (E)

Hawk 3 (MA9/G5): 3(M)/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR
Glock 17 x2* (2/6/4)

Sirin 2 (MA10/G5): 3(1A)/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17* (2/3)

Melis 3 (MA14): 3/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB (E)

Klez 3 (MA4/G9): 3/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17 x2* (4/4/5)

Berserker 3 (MA12): 3(M 1A)/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT IB (E)
Knife*

Fyodor 3 (MA13): 4(1A 1PR)/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM (D)

Avatar 3 (MA4/G9): 0/0 DM BS EE LR BT 10B StS
Glock 17* (3/3)
Knife

Cassandra 2 (MA11): 4(1A)/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB (D)
Knife*

Barricade D: 11

Barricade E: 12

Zombies x4 (Barricade D)

Zombies x1 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

San 3 (MA14): 4(M 1PR)/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB (F)
Knife*

Barricade F: 7

Barricade G: 11

Zombies x4 (Barricade F)

Zombies x2 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 1

Peach
Guys! Pay attention to what other people in your area are doing, so attacks don't get wasted.

Also we need to spread out a bit more or these barriers are going to be going down quickly.

Someone come and help me, damnit stick out tongue

San shall go stabbity.

REXXXX
Might want to keep in mind where the door out of here is as well...

Peach
South.

I don't think we really want to stay holed up in this room forever, guys...

Tptmanno1
Well we're gonna have to spend to get out of the door, so I suggest people who are happy with their current loadouts do so.

I will switch my attacks to Zombies at A. 2 of em, Headshots.

Craft
So what are the mechanics behind barrier repair, Rex? Each success heals 1 point? Do we need any fancy tools?

REXXXX
Nope! It is more theoretical, this being the Construct. Spot on with how repair works. Goes off of Fix-It + Strength as you 'put up boards.'

Craft
"Oi! Someone cover me! I'm gonna try fix up that barricade!" Avatar yells as he dashes toward barricade A. "Someone should try fix that one!" He points to Barricade C.

Avatar will proceed to move up and attempt to reinforce Barricade A.

Bardock42
Totally missed the last turn. Do I get to make it up? IfI do I'll attack the Zombies at D twice, if not...once.

REXXXX
Yes you do.

Newjak
Dang it we need more Zombies stick out tongue

Berserker will go help San this turn and move where she is at.

Peach
Look, someone listened to me!

stick out tongue

Newjak
Pshh I just needed more Zombies to kill big grin

Bardock42
Look, someone listened to me!

stick out tongue What you are saying is that if something goes wrong it's totally your fault? stick out tongue

Peach
What you are saying is that if something goes wrong it's totally your fault? stick out tongue

Actually, it's generally that things go wrong in this game when people don't listen to me stick out tongue

Newjak
Sadly this is true, but only because Lana takes the time to actually come up with plans and look at the situation. Mostly we just skim and shoot through things as fast as possible.

Alkaselzer
Klez will try fixing barrier F, moving down to where San is.

We're going to need to hold center and south at the very least.

Vera21
Melis keeps on killing where she is.

General Kaliero
SP out, BB in. Hawk moves south, capping zombies in the head at F.

General Zink
Heph will keep killing. If Berserker has Fix-It he should repair the barricade E...?

HereticalDruid
Fyodor attacks a Zombie at D.

Brit
Last turn Sirin shot at the zombies at D, this turn she gets a second pistol.

Bespin Bart
Mors moves to fix up Barricade A to keep the zombies from getting through.

Craft
Mors! Barricade C! Avatar is on A. Unless you are wanting us both to super reinforce it.

b1plusb2
A is pretty bad right now.

Melis should go repair C because there is only one zombie where she is. Heph can handle it.

Corley will shoot a zombie at A and at C.

Vera21
Oh yeah! Melis will do that, moving up to C to fix the barrier.

REXXXX
5-1 puts initiative in your hands, and it's a Refresh turn! Doesn't do you any favors, but it means I roll to see what benefit the Zombies get...

Mors and Av do four points of repair to A, with 3 of those going to Avy's score. Burn and Corley then wipe out the zombies at A, pick one off at C, and Ares cleans out B. Melis heads up to repair

Cass gets her kill last round and this round. Sirin killed one then grabs a second pistol, Fy killing the one she missed. Heph gets a kill.

A kill apiece for San and Bers. I can't process Hawk's swap due to the conflicting nature of the powers involved but he gets a kill and moves. Klez changed his move via PM and instead goes south to shoot at G.

Zombies get their improvement this turn... All Health +1! Now it takes 2 successes to kill zombies, no matter where or how you hit them. F is starting to look flimsy, and they reinforce.

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 5

Warehouse- North

Mors 4 (MA12/G4): 3(1A)/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17 (4/3)

Cloud 3 (MA12): 3/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM (A)

Corley 4 (G8): 3(1A)/0 PW LA CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17* (12/12)

Avatar 4 (MA4/G9): 0/0 DM BS EE LR BT 10B StS (A)
Glock 17* (3/3)
Knife

Melis 4 (MA14): 3/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB (C)

Barricade A: 8

Barricade B: 14

Barricade C: 10

Zombies x2 (Barricade A)

Zombies x2 (Barricade B)

Zombies x2 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Ares 4 (MA6/G10): 3/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17* (4/2)

Burn 4 (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17* (4/2)

Hephaestus 4 (MA12): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT (E)

Sirin 4 (MA10/G5): 3(1A)/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17 x2* (6/3)

Fyodor 4 (MA13): 4(1A 1PR)/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM (D)

Cassandra 4 (MA11): 4(1A)/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB (D)
Knife*

Barricade D: 11

Barricade E: 12

Zombies x2 (Barricade D)

Zombies x2 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

San 3 (MA14): 4(M 1PR)/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB (F)
Knife*

Berserker 4 (MA12): 3(M 1A)/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT IB (F)
Knife*

Hawk 4 (MA9/G5): 3(M)/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR (F)
Glock 17 x2* (2/4/4)

Klez 4 (MA4/G9): 3/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17 x2* (3/3/5)

Barricade F: 5

Barricade G: 11

Zombies x3 (Barricade F)

Zombies x2 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 1

Skill: 5, Damage: 1, Wounds Capacity: H2, C2, CC2, Speed: Half, Reinforce: 2

Newjak
Berserker will help repair F

Craft
"Keep it up, mates!" Avatar yells as he and Mors fix a plank onto the barricade.

Avatar will continue to repair Barricade A.

SpikeSpiegel
Sorry, thought I had acted last turn, I'll attack the two zombies at barricade C with my two turns.

Also I'm pretty confident that I'm going to get stuck in this room when everyone is fleeing and the zombies are coming stick out tongue

Peach
Shoot. Hawk, help Berserker repair the barrier.

San will kill another zombie.

Alkaselzer
Klez shoots the zombies at F, going for headshots despite the increased difficulty.

General Kaliero
Hawk will help Berzerker repair Barricade F.

Bardock42
Another attack on D.

REXXXX
Okay... I'll give this a day before moving on. I've been busy, sorry!

Tptmanno1
Anyone wanna open the door?
2 headshots at B again

REXXXX
Sorry for the absence, real life has not been kind.

Initiative... theirs! Barricade A comes within a point of going down. All the other barriers are starting to wear thin...

One success for Berserker! Oh, that didn't do much good. San stabs her target dead no problem. Cloud gets two kills caught up. Klez only gets one kill but gets one point for injuring a zombie. Avatar repairs a few points to A, and Hawk... can't repair because he lacks Fix-It. A turn in hand for him. Ares and Burn kill two apiece (and now have enough to open the door!) and Cass stabs hers.

A lot of non-posts this turn... not a good time!

--

ZOMBIE SIMULATION, Start of Turn 6

Warehouse- North

Mors 4 (MA12/G4): 3(1A)/0 CF KW DM ST LA SS BS HC HT JE SP PM
Glock 17 (4/3)

Cloud 5 (MA12): 3/0 PW CF ST LA SS HC HL HT VG JE SP PM (A)

Corley 4 (G8): 3(1A)/0 PW LA CC 10B LR BT StS
Glock 17* (12/12)

Avatar 5 (MA4/G9): 0/0 DM BS EE LR BT 10B StS (A)
Glock 17* (3/3)
Knife

Melis 4 (MA14): 3/0 CF DM ST LA SS SE HC HL HT VG LB (C)

Barricade A: 3

Barricade B: 11

Barricade C: 5

Zombies x0 (Barricade A)

Zombies x2 (Barricade B)

Zombies x4 (Barricade C)

Warehouse- Center

Ares 5 (MA6/G10): 3/0 PW HL CC EE LR BT 10B
Glock 17* (2/2)

Burn 5 (G10): 0/0 KW HL CC EE LR 10B StS
Glock 17* (2/2)

Hephaestus 4 (MA12): 4(1PR)/0 PW CF ST SE AL WW SC NO HL DM VG HT (E)

Sirin 4 (MA10/G5): 3(1A)/0 CF DM ST LA HL DM VG BB CC EE
Glock 17 x2* (6/3)

Fyodor 4 (MA13): 4(1A 1PR)/0 PW DM CF ST LA SE WW NO HL HT DM PM (D)

Cassandra 5 (MA11): 4(1A)/0 PW CF ST LA SS BS AL WW NO HL HT IB (D)
Knife*

Barricade D: 6

Barricade E: 7

Zombies x3 (Barricade D)

Zombies x4 (Barricade E)

Warehouse- South

San 5 (MA14): 4(M 1PR)/0 PW CF ST BS HC AL WW SC NO HL VG IB (F)
Knife*

Berserker 5 (MA12): 3(M 1A)/0 CF ST SS BS SE LA AL WW NO DM HT IB (F)
Knife*

Hawk 4 (MA9/G5): 3(M)/0 CF ST BS SE HC JE SP PM BB CC LR (F)
Glock 17 x2* (2/4/4)

Klez 5 (MA4/G9): 3/0 KW HL BB CC EE LR BT
Glock 17 x2* (2/2/5)

Barricade F: 5

Barricade G: 6

Zombies x4* (Barricade F)

Zombies x4 (Barricade G)

--

ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL 2

Skill: 5, Damage: 1, Wounds Capacity: H2, C2, CC2, Speed: Half, Reinforce: 2

Craft
Avatar will continue to fix up Barricade A.

"Not sure how much longer I can keep her stable, mates," He calls, struggling to fix up another gap.

Tptmanno1
Can 2 people split the cost of opening the door?

Peach
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Can 2 people split the cost of opening the door?

Hope so.

And damnit! Hawk, kill things. San will fix the barrier.

Newjak
Bersker keeps trying fix the barrier

REXXXX
Nope! Cost is static.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>