Chaos King vs. Zom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Who wins?

Black bolt z
At what tier would current CK be?

Like Cube being level?CCU level?Abstract level?And if so what level?Celestials?Galactus?The big four?

CortSether
So far Amatsu Mikaboshi hasn't impressed me at all. He downed a hungry Galactus and some skyfathers. Aside from hyperbole from Eternity, I haven't seen anything to put Mikaboshi on Abstract level. I'll wait until the end of Chaos War.

Stoic
Mikaboshi

King Kandy
It seems like Mikaboshi is basically Oblivion.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by King Kandy
It seems like Mikaboshi is basically Oblivion.

No it's not. It's like Pak wants him to be but isn't entirely sure. According to the Zenn-La gods, Mikaboshi came from Earth and was heading back to it to consume it. Satan says Mikaboshi and him were cast as the villains of their religions. They haven't planned this out too well at all regarding his origins. Don't think they even care by this point.

King Kandy
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No it's not. It's like Pak wants him to be but isn't entirely sure. According to the Zenn-La gods, Mikaboshi came from Earth and was heading back to it to consume it. Satan says Mikaboshi and him were cast as the villains of their religions. They haven't planned this out too well at all regarding his origins. Don't think they even care by this point.
Mikaboshi was a villain in the Japanese religion. That's what Satan meant.

Kasper Gutman
You can make a case that Chaos King is pretty much a Zom but with higher damage output against skyfather types (one shotting Zeus for example or flooring Big G). Zom could do that too but it would take him longer. Chaos King started as an abstract back in the beginning then turned into a near Skyfather level power but without some of the benefits, which I'll get to in a sec and is now turning back to an abstract. He's grown too big for his britches and I think the issue where he tricks Herc into revealing the location of the various heavens was very telling. He lacks some of the percs of a Skyfather like Omniscience and that will be his downfall in my opinion. Some abstract or Skyfather with unlimited knowledge or Cosmic Awareness will come up with some cosmic loophole that will totally blindside the Chaos King and that will be the end of that.

guy222
anti eternity ftw

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mikaboshi was a villain in the Japanese religion. That's what Satan
meant.

I know. That's why they don't know where they're going with this. In the MU, Oblivion is the end of everything. Mikaboshi is suppose to be the void before creation according to actual mythology. In the MU, Mikaboshi is considered as a demon/god of the Shinto underworld. Pak wants him to take Oblivions place without much explanation. Mikaboshi is the void before the big bang but other sources from Chaos Wars keep reference him as a being that originated from the Earth pantheon. There's no true story about how Mikaboshi came into being part of the Shinto religion. So is he a being that predated the universe or is he just a being that predated Earth's existence?

Slaanesh
Chaos King is basically an abstract entity on Eternity level..he'll probably win this..

shokosugi
Eternity alone was not enough to defeat Zom. He needed LT for that.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Chaos King is basically an abstract entity on Eternity level..he'll probably win this.. ZOM>>Eternity and chaos king isnt eternity level yet(i think he becomes his level after absorbing the universe)

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I know. That's why they don't know where they're going with this. In the MU, Oblivion is the end of everything. Mikaboshi is suppose to be the void before creation according to actual mythology. In the MU, Mikaboshi is considered as a demon/god of the Shinto underworld. Pak wants him to take Oblivions place without much explanation. Mikaboshi is the void before the big bang but other sources from Chaos Wars keep reference him as a being that originated from the Earth pantheon. There's no true story about how Mikaboshi came into being part of the Shinto religion. So is he a being that predated the universe or is he just a being that predated Earth's existence?
Mika was a nameless entity and when the japanese named him he was weakened enough for kami to imprison/seal him in the form he had prior to chaos war

at least that is what I got from it

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Mika was a nameless entity and when the japanese named him he was weakened enough for kami to imprison/seal him in the form he had prior to chaos war

at least that is what I got from it thats exactly what i got from it

Prep-Man
Originally posted by CortSether
So far Amatsu Mikaboshi hasn't impressed me at all. He downed a hungry Galactus and some skyfathers. Aside from hyperbole from Eternity, I haven't seen anything to put Mikaboshi on Abstract level. I'll wait until the end of Chaos War.

Oh, so it was a hungry G?

BruceSkywalker
Mikaboshi kills him easily

Black bolt z
Is Chaos War even worth buying?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Is Chaos War even worth buying? depends on what you like, but chaos war 1 and 2 sold out soon after they came out

bagsikdangal101
I might go w/ Amatsu-Mikaboshi on this one.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1542054-beware.jpg

The Gods of Shinto only named him.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1501060-shinto001.jpg

Eternity states that the Chaos King is the Darkness and Chaos that existed before existence itself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1469587-the_void_which_defines_me.jpg

Sorry about the scan barrage by the way.

CortSether
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ZOM>>Eternity and chaos king isnt eternity level yet(i think he becomes his level after absorbing the universe)

Zom is nowhere near Eternity's level.

iceman24567
It seems Marvel Death is everybodys ***** shes either running from somebody or banished funny how Thanos chooses to be pimped by such a shitty cosmic erm

CortSether
Originally posted by iceman24567
It seems Marvel Death is everybodys ***** shes either running from somebody or banished funny how Thanos chooses to be pimped by such a shitty cosmic erm

She was pretty impressive in Thanos Imperative #6 when she pwnd the entire cancerverse.

Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
I might go w/ Amatsu-Mikaboshi on this one.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1542054-beware.jpg

The Gods of Shinto only named him.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1501060-shinto001.jpg

Eternity states that the Chaos King is the Darkness and Chaos that existed before existence itself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1469587-the_void_which_defines_me.jpg

Sorry about the scan barrage by the way. this is bullshit, oblivion already was the void against which eternity (or more precisely infinity) was defined, the nothingness outside the universe. why couldn't they make an oblivion centered storyline instead of this crap?

Originally posted by CortSether
She was pretty impressive in Thanos Imperative #6 when she pwnd the entire cancerverse. considering she originally got her as handed to ehr by in that reality by Shuma Gorath and others like him and that she did it through a sneak attack at the right moment, i am less than impressed by power levels. Issue was excellent though.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
this is bullshit, oblivion already was the void against which eternity (or more precisely infinity) was defined, the nothingness outside the universe. why couldn't they make an oblivion centered storyline instead of this crap? because they already did, the whole mealstrom deal was

then they should have repeated that instead of this blackest night rip off

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by 753
this is bullshit, oblivion already was the void against which eternity (or more precisely infinity) was defined, the nothingness outside the universe. why couldn't they make an oblivion centered storyline instead of this crap?

I kind of view Amatsu-Mikaboshi more of what the universe(or multiverse) used to be before creation rather than him being the "void."Here's what I found out about Amatsu-Mikaboshi in Mythology.

From what can be gleaned and pieced together from ancient Japanese myths, the Mikaboshi is not a physical god in the sense like Amaterasu or Susanoo, but a dark Force that existed before the universe, reigning alone in absolute darkness and control.

Something happened, however, and in one brief instance the iron control of the Dark Force of the Mikaboshi was shattered by the movement of In and Yo, which brought forth the Universe and the active chaos of life and movement, which later became the gods and humanity. The solidity of the Primordial Darkness had been destroyed, but its residue still lingered on in the hearts of all beings and is allegedly the cause of human passions.

But in Marvel's case, it seems "The One Above All" is responsible for Mikaboshi's/Chaos King's fall from the cosmic hierarchy and not "In and Yo."

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
because they already did, the whole mealstrom deal was No....maelstrom was just someone trying to replace oblivion.

CK is somehow a previous but new oblivion.Its stupid.

iceman24567
^Comics don't follow logic and retcons do happen even if we don't want them to erm

^It is stupid just the same

cpd12589
Mikaboshi would take down Zom in a good battle IMO.

lilshogun
Mikaboshi even bumped Death. Daimon Hellstrom basically explained that when Mikaboshi conquered the underworld, "Death herself fled the realm". That tells you how powerful he was. LT should of intervene. I don't get his role in things.

zopzop
Chaos King was/is a multiversal level being (which makes NO sense but that's not a topic for this thread). Zom stands no chance against him.

On panel he destroyed/absorbed 98%+ of the multiverse. Not even Thanos with the IG, Godlike What If Korvac with the UN, or Magus with 5 CCUs displayed that kind of ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.